George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures

+18
Joanna
ktsue2002
Einstein
theminis
nazlı_cemal
bamboochacha
Mazy
cupcake
playfuldeb
melbert
Pari
What Would He Say
Maggy
Nicky80
amaretti
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
22 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures

Post by What Would He Say Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:02

Love hides in his hair. wrote:sometimes some end is surprise me how this couple is harmony so much.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NO NO NO!....LHIHH....you can't be surprised, you are the Producer Director Creator of this "Harmony"  I have said it before, and I will say it again, What you do is extraordinary, it is a new wave of art, no less valuable than Banksy, or any other new form of art.

I hope one day you will see the value in your work.

It has so little to do with George and Tuba (you could have chosen anyone).... it's all about the "harmony" you create, you percieve the expression and the feeling behind each expression, and blend them seemlessly....  

One day an Exhibition ... cheers
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures - Page 19 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun Photoshopped Pictures

Post by amaretti Sun 09 Mar 2014, 16:37

I love a good kissss. Hehe heeeee cheers 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 09 Mar 2014, 17:28

it's me wrote:nice Very Happy
walking together as tourists  I love you 
Yes, maybe they are for second honeymoon in Roma. Smile
what would he say wrote:

NO NO NO!....LHIHH....you can't be surprised, you are the Producer Director Creator of this "Harmony"  I have said it before, and I will say it again, What you do is extraordinary, it is a new wave of art, no less valuable than Banksy, or any other new form of art.

I hope one day you will see the value in your work.

It has so little to do with George and Tuba (you could have chosen anyone).... it's all about the "harmony" you create, you percieve the expression and the feeling behind each expression, and blend them seemlessly....  

One day an Exhibition ... cheers

Thank you very much. Just I find their harmony pictures. That is not a big work because they have a lot same pictures in diffirent places etc. But I want to say again thanks.

amaretti wrote:  I love a good           kissss.         Hehe heeeee cheers 
I know you like kiss picture. And I usually try to do a new kiss picture  but sometimes it is a very hard job . But that was easy for me. Maybe pictures were very harmony.

Smile 
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 04:18

[i] love's couple;  (I cleaned picture's background for Pari, if you don't want to see the picture's old condition, you should edit your message and to delete the picture.Because I cannot delete it.

king  queen 

Last edited by Love hides in his hair. on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 03:07; edited 3 times in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 10 Mar 2014, 11:24

Love hides in his hair. wrote: love's couple;  
king  queen 

... Na please... NOT OK... there are meanings there that are hurting...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Mon 10 Mar 2014, 12:42

Thanks for taking the time to do these pics and share they are really good.

Last edited by NewFanForever on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 14:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stop being a jealous bitch)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 16:43

Pari wrote:... Na please... NOT OK... there are meanings there that are hurting...

Why do you think so?
NewFanForever wrote:Thanks for taking the time to do these pics and share they are really good.
actually I have to thank you for your the nice comments.  Very Happy 

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Mar 2014, 19:42

nice the leather thing Very Happy
and love the last supper too Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 10 Mar 2014, 22:05

Love hides in his hair. wrote:
Pari wrote:... Na please... NOT OK... there are meanings there that are hurting...

Why do you think so?

Sure here it is Smile for many, the picture of The Last Supper may be "art work" / "piece of art" ... however for many others it is about THE Last Supper of Lord Jesus Christ... there is much significance and meaning to our Lord's suffering and death from there... too sacred for Tuba's seater to be pasted on The Altar that way!! Although, I do understand that for many it can simply be a painting on the wall, while the words of love are more significant... Smile

I hope I have explained myself Love-hides-in-his-hair ... Peace  I love you 
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 10 Mar 2014, 23:29

Pari wrote:
Love hides in his hair. wrote:

Why do you think so?

Sure here it is Smile for many, the picture of The Last Supper may be "art work" / "piece of art" ... however for many others it is about THE Last Supper of Lord Jesus Christ... there is much significance and meaning to our Lord's suffering and death from there... too sacred for Tuba's seater to be pasted on The Altar that way!!  Although, I do understand that for many it can simply be a painting on the wall, while the words of love are more significant... Smile

I hope I have explained myself Love-hides-in-his-hair ... Peace  I love you 

Okay I understood you. But that pictures is not malevolence. I will try to change its background. Smile 
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 11 Mar 2014, 04:08

I like their casual look . Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 11 Mar 2014, 05:13

Thanks @amaretti.

I love you 
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Mar 2014, 07:22

oh really ice this one too
casual style Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Wed 12 Mar 2014, 03:00

it's me wrote:oh really ice this one too
casual style Very Happy

Wink

Hug1 
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 13 Mar 2014, 06:33

Rome and our lovers.  What a Face 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 10 out of 10 
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Mar 2014, 06:36

seems perfect!!!!!! Very Happy  I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 13 Mar 2014, 06:55

Nice last two pictures!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 13 Mar 2014, 11:23

Genius ....

Maggyand It's me.... I so agree ....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 13 Mar 2014, 15:06

Oooooh I like that . Beautiful .Bella Roma  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 14 Mar 2014, 18:32

He was waiting for plane 's hour of flight. And he remembered his darling last worlds.
"-She said 'I believe you but I cannot make a choice and to ignore is very hard. He is my father. How do I propel him so ?
-Sorry I cannot stay with you. Because your father is a guilty. I can not be quite if I don't go.
'You don't go without me. If you will go you cannot back to me.

But george had been gone in spite of everything.
And months later;
-what did you do  I don't go for? Why didn't you stop this separation
-......what? How come after all this time did you go now you're back and you're asking this question?
-You wanted to be so. And I have more question for you. Did you have any regrets and and who was the guy your beside..?
-was wrong? I stayed for  my father here. he was sick didn't forget you. Also I don't have to explain anything to you after that time."

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 14 Mar 2014, 18:51

it's me wrote:seems perfect!!!!!! Very Happy I love you 

Maggy wrote:Nice last two pictures!

what would he say wrote:Genius ....

Maggyand It's me.... I so agree ....

amaretti wrote:Oooooh I like that . Beautiful .Bella Roma    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks guys for great comments. Hug1 
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Mar 2014, 21:11

i get a bit lost but your job is amazing Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 14 Mar 2014, 21:24

it's me wrote:i get a bit lost but your job is amazing Very Happy

İ understood you didn't understand all story because I did n't use good English. Sorry I hope you understa
ood some.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Mar 2014, 21:49

no problem
I am used to

but it's the whole story I miss  scratch 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 14 Mar 2014, 22:23

SO!!!! what is the question ???

Next episode soon pleeeeeese !!!!

You "frame" beautifully, BTW.... have you seen MM movie yet ?
What did you think? ....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 14 Mar 2014, 23:28

Love hides in his hair. wrote:[i] love's couple;  (I cleaned picture's background for Pari, if you don't want to see the picture's old condition, you should edit your message and to delete the picture.Because I cannot delete it.

king  queen 

Thank you Love-hides-in-his-hair  I love you  Thank you for your understanding...

I am unable to delete/edit my previous note / picture... will be most happy if Katie / Lorna / theminis / watching / admin ... someone can kindly delete the same ... Thanks in advance too Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 15 Mar 2014, 00:58

İ thought when i finished that. Where is harmony in picture? And i didn't find maybe you will find harmony!

You are very welcome pari. Everybody's faith is important .Everybody should be respect for their faith each other.I learned so from my forefather.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 15 Mar 2014, 05:37

they are together
this is really much
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 15 Mar 2014, 14:58

it's me wrote:they are together
this is really much

Thanks.

Catch harmony;
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 15 Mar 2014, 15:01

sigh
i need it too
harmony
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 15 Mar 2014, 15:05

Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 15 Mar 2014, 19:34

I changed my little story.

So they argued before than George's business trip. And george went to airport. Than tuba didn't want to leave from him and she bought a ticket for some plana and she made him a surprise.

That was be better a story and easy understanding.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 15 Mar 2014, 21:45

nice! and I like surprises  Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 16 Mar 2014, 16:11

it's me wrote:nice! and I like surprises  Thumbs up! 

Me too.

Love.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Mar 2014, 16:16

help
everything mine is ours?

forever ? what!?  confused 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 16 Mar 2014, 17:56

it's me wrote:help
everything mine is ours?

forever ? what!?  confused 

I can not explain because I did copy&paste from program it is a ready write. Ever thine mine ours . I don't know Sorry. Sad
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Mar 2014, 18:43

Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us ...

Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits ...

No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves ... Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men ...

My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once ...

Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

Ever thine,

Ever mine,

Ever ours.

... The Immortal Beloved Letters, Ludwig van Beethoven
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 16 Mar 2014, 20:27

oh thank you Mel  Hug1 

I found that (Ita)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love you I love you I love you 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 17 Mar 2014, 02:09

Thanks for helping. I had a new information with your helping. Smile

For you.

I thought it was lost, as it turns out you have it
I noticed it as soon as I saw right at that moment
I had locked our love inside yellow chests
You took it to your possession dear, thank you

How my heart missed beating like this
I even forgot where it is for a while
Sometimes life wants to give the things that it took away
Miracles always comes out of the blue like this

Thank you for keeping it safe
Thanks for remembering me
I'm not afraid of the dark like I used to be
Your side is the brightest white for me

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 17 Mar 2014, 17:48

Really nice poems!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 17 Mar 2014, 18:10

Maggy wrote:Really nice poems!

Smile
It is a Turkish song.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Mar 2014, 18:10

nice poem this too! brava !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 17 Mar 2014, 19:43

Thanks but it is a song.

Smile
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Mar 2014, 22:29

nice Very Happy
but what in his hands ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 17 Mar 2014, 22:31

nice Very Happy
but what in his hands ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 17 Mar 2014, 22:52

it's me wrote:nice Very Happy
but what in his hands ?

Lol. Very Happy 

I see his personal belongings. His in hand were his sunglasses, his wallet etc.. Wink

Last edited by Love hides in his hair. on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 04:47; edited 1 time in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 18 Mar 2014, 00:31

Sweet Turkish song... haaaaaa that cake looks yummmm Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Mar 2014, 08:27

Miracles always comes out of the blue like this

nice Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:37

Smile
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Wed 19 Mar 2014, 01:48

Love is just love, it cannot be explained."
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next