George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

+25
Maggy
janieb
Pari
Carla97
Philippago
theminis
melbert
Bewitched
Missa
isogotit
Nicky80
Joanna
playfuldeb
Dior
Love hides in his hair.
amaretti
LornaDoone
laetval
party animal - not!
silly girl
annemarie
Katiedot
chiki
it's me
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Aug 2013, 06:00

Posting this for the photos, not the mind numbing commentary.  Sorry if some pics are dupes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock stuns in a scarlet strapless dress as she joins George Clooney at the Venice Film Festival premiere of Gravity

By HANNA FLINT
PUBLISHED: 18:37 GMT, 28 August 2013

Opening the Venice Film Festival, Sandra Bullock and George Clooney descended on the Palazzo del Cinema to present their new film Gravity.  And Sandra, 49, certainly drew the attention onto herself in a vibrant red folded gown with black accessories.

With her brunette hair pulled back into a quiffy updo, Sandra beamed at the gathered crowd, all there to give a raucous Venetian welcome at the premiere of her latest cinematic offering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stunning: Sandra Bullock arrives to the Venice Film Festival premiere of Gravity in a red origami dress

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pro: Sandra is known for her expert fashion choices for high-profile red carpets

Rocky: with black accessories and a quiff updo, Bullock added edge to her Venice look

Bullock opted for a simple coral red lipstick with smokey eyes, and carried a black and diamante clutch bag that went well with her strappy sandals and diamond earrings.

George, 52, on the other hand went for classic red carpet tailoring, in a black tuxedo, white dress shirt and bow tie.
And obviously he was as impressed with Sandra's outfit as the rest of the crowd, pointing at her dress with admiration as they walked the carpet on Wednesday night.

Here he comes: George Clooney walks the carpet in a classic tuxedo

Sandra has been pacing herself on the movie front since winning her second Oscar for The Blinde Side in 2009.
The actress appeared in a supporting role in the eomtional drama Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close last year with Tom Hanks, but put on her comedy hat for Paul Fieg's The Heat alongside Melissa McCarthy.

While George saw his movie Argo receive a number of gongs at this year's Academy Awards.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 07:52

Thanks Katiedot. The last two pics are really funny. I like it when he jokes around
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at the evening premiere of Gravity at Venice Film Festival - Page 2 Empty temp thread please dont post

Post by Philippago Thu 29 Aug 2013, 08:57

Friends, beautiful and cute, Sandra has a beautiful dress!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]1377756563044[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 09:24

Looking really good, both, Venetzia was success.

Program continues but does he have more public appearances in line for today or coming days? Or was this it?

Ok, now I have to go. You´ll have a break from me for few days. Busy trip. I´m so excited about Zürich already as I have never been to the film festival...Very Happy 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:26

Ciao, have fun!

Well
The usual 'going away boat trip' ??
Is he still there ?
Tequila things around Venice ?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:25

Video

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:31

Thanks for the Video it's me. Nice to see a different view Wink 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:34

I'll try to find the whole vid
Rai movie
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:38

Heartwarming awesome!! This entire collection of pictures / videos are classy-perfect!! So happy to see George REAL+himself+FREE with Sandra...WOW!! Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 14:28

Troppo bello!!!

Video!

You can hear Mambo Italiano, Rosemary???

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 15:12

Another one
A bit different

Btw
WWHS????? No news from her?? No 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:02

it's me wrote:Troppo bello!!!

Video!

In this video I noticed how often he was clapping in his hands. He really likes clapping.....    Razz 

And he really got a marker pen out of his jacket. RESPECT  hahaha
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:08

it's me wrote:Troppo bello!!!

Video!

Yes it is Rosemary Clooney and I think he told Sandra you can see it in the video at 2:24 min. that's how it looks like for me....     Smile
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:23

I also many time clap my hands Very Happy 
So to say: c'mon, let's go now!

I, dunno why, have also a REALLY SOUND clapping

Scared more than one!

LOL! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:27

Great you and G can give a clap concert   Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:33

LOOOL! I would like to! Very Happy Yahooooo
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 29 Aug 2013, 18:28

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 29 Aug 2013, 18:50

Such wonderful pictures! Thank you! It was almost like being there myself!!!cheers 
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 18:55

OMW, they look so beautiful!

Two gorgeous people together I love you 

Thanks for all the pictures and vids!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:36

Thanks to all for the great pictures of George, and thanks to him also. He had such a short vacation and soon he has to start filming again. This has been a busy year for him.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:39

Damn
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:36

Thank you everyone for all of the fabulous pictures!!!! They kept me busy this week waiting to start my new job ( sports photographer )

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:06

l think george was moved on hearing rosemary's song is it just me who thinks so ?
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:21

Moved? No
Pleased I guess

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 09:42

Another one
Look at how many fans!!!!!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Aug 2013, 10:26

That's a nice one IM.....especially without all the screaming going on !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:30

Smile guess you are right !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:30

Thanks It's me for that one. It shows much better how he interact with the fans and people. So nice. And the music..... Nice one
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 30 Aug 2013, 23:13

cup cake wrote:l think george was moved on hearing rosemary's song is it just me who thinks so ?

More!!! from the roving COH member.....

I, was really heart warmed by the music, not being Italian, I adored the Amore, Hey Mambo etc; it really added to the evening and gave the whole thing a "FRISSION'.....but that could have been just me, Miss Frisson, Miss Over-Nervous Very Happy

And maybe G did think it was a sign Rosemary was watching.....we all do that....don't we?

Talking of over excited ...here is my friend who got her cheek ....touched...or as they say in Italian'o carezza...xxx

I miss miss miss Venice.....Sad

Last edited by what would he say on Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:40; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 23:31

Me too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 23:34

The pic is
Upset
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 30 Aug 2013, 23:38

I don't understand...upset how?
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Aug 2013, 23:55

I see the pic upside down
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 31 Aug 2013, 00:17

Try standing up...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Aug 2013, 00:33

No way
iPad is a damn jerk in positioning

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Aug 2013, 00:37

Well
It's this one
And my neck is safe

(Funny friend of Zine)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2