George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock

+10
amaretti
Missa
melbert
party animal - not!
theminis
Joanna
Katiedot
Nicky80
silly girl
14 posters

Go down

Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  Empty Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock

Post by silly girl Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:40

Photos at an Academy screening with a q&a,,,,not sure if there is video,,,,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  Empty Re: Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock

Post by Nicky80 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:44

Oh thanks SG so many great pics. He looks much happier here then the once from the premier.

I love that one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock  Empty Re: Q&A at Gravity Screening with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock

Post by Nicky80 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:47

Oh when I click on the link and then on the pic to enlarge is it says "getty image" but when I posted it here it doesn't say it on the pic. Was I allowed to post it or not?  Does it has to say on the pic getty image or in general getty image is a no-no. Sorry to ask. I know it was mentioned in another thread about getty image but not sure about this pic now.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:49; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:48

You're on fire today!  A million thanks!

Just moving this to the 'news' thread with all the other sightings of George.  Pics below:

The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences Hosts An Official Academy Members Screening Of "Gravity"

Oct 02 2013 - the Academy Theater at Lighthouse International - New York

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Oct 2013, 04:49

Nicky80 wrote:Oh when I clock on the link and then on the pic to enlarge is it says "getty image" but when I posted it here it doesn't say it on the pic. Was I allowed to post it or not?
Yep, without the watermark it's fine.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Thu 03 Oct 2013, 06:08

Yes he does seem very happy compared to yesterday.
Enjoying his film work, jokes & laughter, new albeit recycled love interest, tequila sales doing well, great lifestyle.. He feels complete.
Obviously elated with happiness.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 04 Oct 2013, 23:54

Sandra Bullock has revealed that motherhood has affected her film choices, because she has to consider her son.

The Oscar-winning actress admitted that she has to bear her three-year-old son Louis in mind before she signs on for roles, reported People.com.

"I can't selfishly take journeys any more because I have to take a little boy along with me," said the 49-year-old.
Sandra said she was persuaded to star in Alfonso Cuaron's sci-fi thriller Gravity alongside her good friend George Clooney, because producer David Heyman promised to make it "an amazing experience" for her child.

"I said... make it so I'm not somewhere not paying attention because I'm so worried about, 'Where is he? Is he having fun? Is this a good life experience?'," she recalled.

"David turned a backlot of a sound stage in rainy London into a wonderland for a one-and-a-half-year-old. Everything was bumper guarded! People go, 'What is that?' And I go, 'That is to protect a child's head! All of it!'."

Sandra is set to walk the red carpet with George for the UK premiere of Gravity at the London Film Festival in October.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Oct 2013, 00:12

That's a good read, man I need my entire house bumper guarded - Im sure Sandras son had a ball, at his age everything is exciting.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Oct 2013, 01:18

So definitely both of them in London for premiere October 10th? And when does Graham Norton start, Jo?

Planned well, Mr Clooney. Can do the score for MM with Monsieur Desplat while you're here........!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Oct 2013, 01:21

Party animal, dress up and get yourself down to the premier and report back please... failing that get tickets to Graham Norton just in case his nibs makes an appearance
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Oct 2013, 01:38

All tickets for the Premiere (not that I think they'll attend the screening) went within minutes. Preference given to BFI members. Given that this is clearly a very hot ticket (I see the Thursday evening US ticket sales are off the scale - more than Avatar apparently).

As for Norton, been on lists for that forever. Another unbelievably hot ticket. Also neither His Nibs, or for that matter Pitt/Jolie, have ever been on and I'm wondering whether MM would be his appearance choice (if ever). Maybe he'll get advice from Ms Bullock who has...once recently for The Heat.

So should I wear the thigh-high boots and tiny black leather bikini do you think?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Oct 2013, 01:48

make sure your boots have studs on them. George likes that...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 05 Oct 2013, 02:11

party animal - not! wrote:All tickets for the Premiere (not that I think they'll attend the screening) went within minutes. Preference given to BFI members. Given that this is clearly a very hot ticket (I see the Thursday evening US ticket sales are off the scale - more than Avatar apparently).

As for Norton, been on lists for that forever. Another unbelievably hot ticket. Also neither His Nibs, or for that matter Pitt/Jolie, have ever been on and I'm wondering whether MM would be his appearance choice (if ever). Maybe he'll get advice from Ms Bullock who has...once recently for The Heat.

So should I wear the thigh-high boots and tiny black leather bikini do you think?
Excellent plan! Just don't open your mouth around him - your intelligence will be immediately apparent and drive him away:thumbsup: 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 05 Oct 2013, 02:12

party animal - not! wrote:All tickets for the Premiere (not that I think they'll attend the screening) went within minutes. Preference given to BFI members. Given that this is clearly a very hot ticket (I see the Thursday evening US ticket sales are off the scale - more than Avatar apparently).

Excellent plan!  Just don't open your mouth around him - your intelligence will be immediately apparent and drive him away Wink 
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 05 Oct 2013, 02:17

I don't have boots that high . Maybe the boots were a gift from George .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Oct 2013, 02:51

And should I be trailing an intravenous drip of Casamigos Tequila? Or would that just be a bit too much attention-seeking?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Oct 2013, 05:10

Be careful with the ice and lime to make sure they don't clog up the IV tube!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Oct 2013, 05:53

you crazy! Very Happy 

anyway I guess a shot of it can make you really brave to meet him sunny 

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Oct 2013, 05:53

Missa wrote:

Excellent plan!  Just don't open your mouth around him - your intelligence will be immediately apparent and drive him away Wink 
Posts of the day in my opinion, so true what you wrote Missa and as for you Melbert, totally agree must put some studs on those thigh high shiny black boots, how could he resist?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Oct 2013, 05:54

you Shocked devil !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Oct 2013, 05:55

party animal - not! wrote:And should I be trailing an intravenous drip of Casamigos Tequila? Or would that just be a bit too much attention-seeking?
I think a bikini with the Casamigos log on it will do just fine along with the studded black boots, if that doesn't get you a wink and an autograph, don't know what else will? Gio may see you as a threat, even better 2 for 1 deal right there.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 05 Oct 2013, 05:57

PAN - don't forget to exclaim really loud that you left your job at the strip club to wait in line at this premiere - that will clinch the deal....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 06:50

LOL! 

You are funny ladies
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:09

party animal - not! wrote:And should I be trailing an intravenous drip of Casamigos Tequila? Or would that just be a bit too much attention-seeking?
Have you not been paying attention these years??? If you want to be a Clooney chick there's no such thing at 'too much' attention seeking.

And yes, studs on those boots. Maybe a little whip?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:55

party animal - not! wrote:So definitely both of them in London for premiere October 10th? And when does Graham Norton start, Jo?

Planned well, Mr Clooney. Can do the score for MM with Monsieur Desplat while you're here........!

Next Friday 11 October first one of new series.

Benedict Cumberbatch & James Blunt are on....Yay !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 05 Oct 2013, 11:45

I'm into DIY, you can buy a bag of studs for pennies, I've glued them on shoes and stuff ....

SO HOW ABOUT FORGET BIKINI, AND JUST STUD YER BIT's !!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Oct 2013, 12:41

Great idea, WWHS!!. Oh, but do you think they'd ruin the look of my Spanx?

Dealine.com report that Gravity has taken over $50, and that's the highest opening weekend for a non-sequel October-opening film ever...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 Oct 2013, 12:42

Sorry, that's $50 million!!!.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Oct 2013, 12:47

party animal - not! wrote:Sorry, that's $50 million!!!.

LOL! LOL! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Oct 2013, 15:15

Party Animal-Not! $50? That would be 2 people admittance, 2 large popcorns, 2 sodas, and 2 Milk Duds! hahahahahaha.
I knew you meant $50 mil, but that was so cute!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 05 Oct 2013, 15:57

Wow that's great !! Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 05 Oct 2013, 16:16

party animal - not! wrote:Great idea, WWHS!!.  Oh, but do you think they'd ruin the look of my Spanx?

Dealine.com report that Gravity has taken over $50, and that's the highest opening weekend for a non-sequel October-opening film ever...........

SEXY AND COSY....win win Suspect 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 05 Oct 2013, 22:24

So break-even or not ? Laughing 
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 06 Oct 2013, 02:02

Atalante wrote:So break-even or not ? Laughing 
Gravity's budget was $80 million which is considered "relatively modest" for a high special effects film.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down