George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split

+10
premiere
MyG
Joanna
party animal - not!
Carla97
Katiedot
Mazy
m4rose
theminis
silly girl
14 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split Empty Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split

Post by silly girl Fri 02 Aug 2013, 04:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split

Post by theminis Fri 02 Aug 2013, 04:28

Blimey cant watch it, anything new?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on the Talk video talk about split

Post by silly girl Fri 02 Aug 2013, 04:33

It stinks videos aren't universal....Rumor Fix had the quotes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler Post George Clooney: I Want Someone Who Is Genuine, Has Integrity

George Clooney and his love of two years, Stacy Keibler, officially called it quits last month, and now the beautiful blonde is opening up about the break up.
Keibler appeared on The Talk Thursday afternoon when, before diving into anything else, co-host Julie Chen announced, “Let’s just address the elephant in the room, because earlier this year you made headlines when you and George Clooney, after being together two years, split. How hard has life been since the split and how are you doing now as single gal?”

With a lovely smile on her face, the 33-year-old beauty revealed to the ladies of The Talk, “Relationships end. That’s just part of life. And I always say when one door closes another opens, so I am just really excited for the next chapter of my life.”

Shortly thereafter, host Sharon Osbourne asked Stacy what what sort of man she is looking for. Keibler answered, “I just want someone who is authentic and genuine, has integrity, and can really make fun of themselves, and live life and be spontaneous.”

RumorFix wishes the best of luck to Miss Stacy!

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 02 Aug 2013, 05:08

Seems to me her Non-Disclousure agreement was a lot more liberal than the others because she sure is talking more than the other girlfriends. And she may come off as sweet, but kinda a slight slam to George with the whole geniune and full of integrity comment. IMO.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 02 Aug 2013, 06:26

I personally think that George is;

I just want someone who is authentic and genuine, has integrity, and can really make fun of themselves, and live life and be spontaneous.

all of the above. Maybe he wasn't the right one with all of those qualities?

Or they just wore thin?
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 06:46

I think that just because that's what she wants in her next partner, it doesn't necessarily follow that George didn't have these qualities.

I don't get the impression she meant this as a dig to George, do you guys?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 08:40

I guess she believes opposite attracts.

As fake as her is looking for someone authentic and genuine, who has integrity. That´s funny. It´s about to time to stop interviewing her and airing her nonsense replies.

Only thing her answers are breaking is common sense, not any NDA. Sleep 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:00

It's on Youtube now - doesn't sound harmful in any way to me........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:27

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:51

Well, to be honest, I am increasingly impressed with the way she is handling herself in all of this. particularly with the 'big' names. Yep, I appreciate she has His Nibs' support and name in all of this, but still....

Some of the audience thought they were a good match, didn't they?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:06

My problem is that what she said sounds so much like him....so was he not those things for her? There is nothing intrinsically wrong in what she is saying but she could be more "no comment" than sounding as if it was no big deal. Again that is JMO.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:41

silly girl wrote:My problem is that what she said sounds so much like him....so was he not those things for her?  
Agreed, but it takes a million different things to make a relationship. The things she's mentioned are pretty common in a large number of men; it's the fine detail (the stuff that no one's going to get into on TV) that makes the difference.

Also, he could have been her nearly perfect partner with just a few flaws which is why she's looking for much the same again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Aug 2013, 13:04

Just an observation. I was struck by how much she looked like Celine Balitran in this interview/still. To me, anyway

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:01

Yes, of course. Your eye sight is pretty near perfect here.

Like identical twins!

(By the way, is there worse insult to a french woman than tell her that she looks exactly like old, retired, american, gigantic wrestler?) Smile
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:09

Well Carla, tell us how you really feel!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:10

party animal - not! wrote:Well, to be honest, I am increasingly impressed with the way she is handling herself in all of this. particularly with the 'big' names. Yep, I appreciate she has His Nibs' support and name in all of this, but still....

Some of the audience thought they were a good match, didn't they?

I loved this match. I always thought Stacy mirrored George-- group of friends, focused on work when he worked, into sports, great sense of humor , great looks. She seems ambitious  and I thought the fact that she was into health and fitness was an asset to George (aging). Yes, George is a well known A list Hollywood member but I think Stacy is as well known in Hollywood on the other less elite areas.
Maybe it's difficult when you see yourself reflected but then again that's what I hope causes reconsideration and reconciliation(European vacation). Love5
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:22

Katiedot wrote:
silly girl wrote:My problem is that what she said sounds so much like him....so was he not those things for her?  
 Agreed, but it takes a million different things to make a relationship.  The things she's mentioned are pretty common in a large number of men; it's the fine detail (the stuff that no one's going to get into on TV) that makes the difference.

Also, he could have been her nearly perfect partner with just a few flaws which is why she's looking for much the same again.

I just think that the age difference finally did them in, especially since she seems rather young for her chronological age.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:30

Mm, maybe. Somewhere there's an interview with Mark Cuban, who knows her well, where he's quoted as saying that 'Stacy would wear George out'!! (paraphrasing)......will research

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 02 Aug 2013, 14:37

Okay, found it on Google (Thefablife) and there's a VH1 video of the interview but it doesn't playing - oh and he said 'might'. Sorry

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Aug 2013, 18:11

premiere wrote:I just think that the age difference finally did them in, especially since she seems rather young for her chronological age.
Yep, I'm sure that wasn't easy for them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 21:23

theminis wrote:Well Carla, tell us how you really feel!!

About what?
I feel fine Smile 

Okay Stacy looks like Celine, how they are like two peas in a pod.

But Celine doesn´t look anything like Stacy at all.

Would that be diplomatic enough to keep women happy at both sides of atlantic? Hoorah! 

Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 21:54

m4rose wrote:Seems to me her Non-Disclousure agreement was a lot more liberal than the others because she sure is talking more than the other girlfriends.  And she may come off as sweet, but kinda a slight slam to George with the whole geniune and full of integrity comment.  IMO.

Maybe she is talking more because she is American and knew Hollywood before she met George. Guess she is more confident to talk about it. And I think it is better to talk about it rather keep it low "no comment" I think this will make people to talk more romours about it. Just a thought.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 21:57

Katiedot wrote:
 Agreed, but it takes a million different things to make a relationship.  The things she's mentioned are pretty common in a large number of men; it's the fine detail (the stuff that no one's going to get into on TV) that makes the difference.

Yes I agree. Maybe because she had the relationship with George she experienced all that and now because of George she knows what she wants and what she is looking for. George made it clear to her. Like "You want sombody like me but you can't have me" LOL George makes all woman looking for another George LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:25

Do you know, maybe it's me, but.....I feel kinda responsible, the whole Stacy/George split....I made a deal with God* that a split would soften the blow of losing his Tash....and then both happened 4 July.Evil or Very Mad ....But now I feel he is unhappy and therefore, me also.

Maybe, a reconciliation might be good ....I will sleep again...(but I won't be happy)....X

*Before you ask my deals usually only relate to secondary things...not life, death, world peace.  I tried he won't deal....X:(
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:29

Wish I hadn't written that....I'm consumed with unhappiness already.....but what can you do.....it is what it is, he is not happy...X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:33

Today is Friday. I'm sure he is happy with some friends drinking and talking and enjoying the weekend. So should you. Enjoy the weekend baby. Be happy..... Do the SK smile with white teeth Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Aug 2013, 22:39

Didn't he already get Mel
Or was it Theminis

Who was??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 03 Aug 2013, 00:58

No for G to reconcile with Stacy, all happy again in La La land....Smile 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 Aug 2013, 01:06

He got me - Melbert was too slow HA HA HA
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 03 Aug 2013, 02:29

He obviously wasn't dumb enough for her. Next time dumb it down George, dumb it down. LOL flower flower 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down