George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler first sighting since split EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler first sighting since split

+12
Joanna
pandabear
ktsue2002
isogotit
The next mrs clooney
theminis
LornaDoone
GiGi
Nicky80
party animal - not!
lelacorb
silly girl
16 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler first sighting since split Empty Stacy Keibler first sighting since split

Post by silly girl Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:03

George who? Stacy Keibler is pictured for the first time since Clooney split looking cheerful and carefree during bike ride
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 15:32 EST, 12 July 2013 | UPDATED: 15:50 EST, 12 July 2013

She and George Clooney officially broke up earlier this week.
But Stacy Keibler looked more happy than heartbroken on Friday.
The 33-year-old was spotted for the first time since news of their split broke as she grinned and giggled with a friend while riding their bikes along a boardwalk in Los Angeles.

Not a care in the world: Stacy Keibler looked cheerful as she and a friend enjoyed a bike ride along the beach in Los Angeles on Friday
The former wrestler looked gorgeous in a summery dress and moccasins as she pedaled along the promenade.
Stacy displayed her toned legs in the blue frock, which perfectly complemented her golden tan.
She wore her hair in loose waves over her shoulders and kept her makeup natural.

No wallowing here! The 33-year-old and her friend were the epitome of summer in their colourful outfits

Taking a breather: Stacy and her pal stop at the side of the road to take a break and marvel at the view

Fighting fit: The former wrestler showed off her toned legs in the short blue frock paired with brown moccasins
Stacy's cheerful demeanor is likely due to the fact that her relationship with the 52-year-old Oscar winning star was on the rocks for quite some time.
There are suggestions that the pair hadn't been intimate in months, and they haven't been seen together for some time which bears this out.
It's also being claimed that they split over the phone.

Natural beauty: Stacy wore her highlighted hair loose and wavy over her shoulders and kept her makeup natural, opting for peach blusher and light pink lipgloss
'They hadn't had sex in months,' a source told Us Weekly.
'He's been in Europe, and she's in L.A., and they haven't seen each other in a long time. Some girls would be okay with that and just be happy dating George, but not her.'
'She knew he wasn't looking to get married,' another insider told the mag. 'But there was always that fantasy that he would commit. Sadly, it just ran its course.'

He's happy too: George was spotted laughing and chatting with friend during a jolly lunch in Italy on Wednesday
'Both sides realised there is no way to have a relationship when you don't see each other,' a source explained.
George and Stacy talked about their situation and agreed to end things between them.
'He was very respectful, adult about the situation. He reminded Stacy that they were friends before they dated and wants to be friends after,' the source added.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler first sighting since split Empty Re: Stacy Keibler first sighting since split

Post by lelacorb Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler first sighting since split Empty Re: Stacy Keibler first sighting since split

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:27

With her 'bestie'. Good.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Jul 2013, 22:59

Interesting - both His Nibs and her pix by the same agency........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:03

Yeah I just wanted to say when we saw the pics from George the title was "George Clooney Seen Smiling After Stacy Keibler Split" and now we see pics from her and the title is "....since George Clooney split looking cheerful and carefree during bike ride"

Everyone is so "smily and cheerful" LOL

But great to see she is happy

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:08

"Stacy Keibler looked cheerful as she and a friend enjoyed a bike ride along the beach in Los Angeles on Friday"

I thought the beaches in LA are always overcrowded or could this be a private beach? There are no people in the background. Otherwise I would say this was early morning before people come to the beach to do a foto session (staged)......Not that I care.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Fri 12 Jul 2013, 23:15

party animal - not! wrote:Interesting - both His Nibs and her pix by the same agency........

Interesting, indeed......

And, Stacy looks great.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:15

Hollyscoop are reporting that she's taking a break and off to Europe on her own.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:40

Nicky80 wrote:"Stacy Keibler looked cheerful as she and a friend enjoyed a bike ride along the beach in Los Angeles on Friday"

I thought the beaches in LA are always overcrowded or could this be a private beach? There are no people in the background. Otherwise I would say this was early morning before people come to the beach to do a foto session (staged)......Not that I care.

Nicky80 most of the beaches in the L.A. area early in the morning don't have a lot of people out because it tends to stay overcast.  You'll mostly see locals and the surfers in the morning. Once the fog burns off then more people hit the beach from the inland areas, especially if those areas get really hot!  

It was overcast in my area (I also live near the beach) for most of the morning today and if these pictures were taken today (as the story seems to imply) then it could be any of the beaches along the coast.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 13 Jul 2013, 00:54

Good choice of photo op, nice and casual, not all tizzied up. As a tit for tat photo, not bad.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 13 Jul 2013, 01:15

a little too much make up for a casual bike ride at the beach accidentally being caught by the paps, LOL. and notice how her hair has been styled.   She's a day late and a dollar short she should have done this before George had his smiling pictures done.  makes it seem like she is just doing it because of his pics.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 13 Jul 2013, 02:29

Can't be out done with GC getting the first pictures of him being out with friends, laughing and smiling -- got to show we are happy too.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 02:57

Does anyone actually believe that she dumped him? I know I don't. I think George, as much as I love him, decided to end it. Maybe it was his constant fear of matrimony or his desire to move on, but I don't think she ended it. She seemed to chipper about summer in Como and was more than willing to play along with his, "I am happy in the moment, not thinking of marriage and babies thing" for her to end it. She did a good job of keeping up with what it takes to be a Clooney gal, and I just don't think she ended it. He may be on to someone new for all I know.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 13 Jul 2013, 04:24

I agree ktsue I don't think she dumped him either. A couple of weeks ago when she was on tv, I can't remember who interviewed her, but when asked if she was still seeing George she answered, "yes." When asked if she planned to go to Italy she said, "yes after her show debuted at the end of July." I don't think she ended it either.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:07

party animal - not! wrote:Interesting - both His Nibs and her pix by the same agency........

I think that says friendly cooperation between themselves and I can't see any reason why not do that. After all they're adults, not 16 year old immature inexperienced people.
Didn't George say they were "just having fun" when asked, which Stacy nodded to.
I think she knew what she was doing and not expecting any long term commitment.

The media always seems to make up the same stories about the girl friend wanting marriage and babies which is a load of old rubbish in my view.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:43

I don't remember where I saw it but he gave an interview once and he got asked about his Girlfriends and marriage and he said something like that it is not how people think it is about girlfriend wanting marriage and babies. It is not like that.

Media likes to add the drama. I believe that too. I guess they really just had fund fo a while and they knew what they were doing. I even can believe that they stay "friends". But i mean friends with if they visit accidentally the same event they talk and say hello.

Maybe they are really still in touch and talk about they new pics and talk about which one looked better LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 12:17

So true, Jo - and if you think about, it's a good way to draw attention away from themselves if they still want to meet up occassionally. You got the impression they were really good friends from a lot of stuff on the red carpets.....e g Carousel Ball, press room at the Golden Globes 2012

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:40

Very good point Jo...in fact, how many of the recent ex girlfriends have gotten married and had babies?   I can't think of any, besides Kelly Preston and Talia Balsom and they were in a relationship with him long ago.  I don't remember if the ex-gf who is married to Gavin Newsom (Lt. Gov. of Ca.) also has children...can't remember her name....Jennifer something maybe?

But none of the recent ones, Lisa, Sarah or Betty have gotten married or are in long term relationships since George.

I think what happens is that when they don't get an answer (direct quote) to print as to why they broke up....they just make one up that sounds plausible to print.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:45

Siebel, I think, Lighter, bit of a Stacy lookalike. And yes, she's had children........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 13 Jul 2013, 14:49

Yes that's it...thanks pan!  Her hubby has a very bright political future ahead of him!  LOL And if they aren't in politics themselves (spouses/gf) ...their names usually escape me completely! hahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:08

She's pretty bright herself! Stanford, and Stanford Business School. You never seem to see any pix of His Nibs with her, do you? They must have come across each other in recent times

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:16

It looks so funny to see Stacy's threads in "ghosts of girlfriends past"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:31

Oh I would imagine she and Gavin attended the fundraisers with the President for sure.  They're right there in California and I can't imagine any Cal Democratic pols not attending, if it's at all possible.

I wonder if Jennifer is planning on any future in politics for herself.  Wouldn't be the first time a young bright couple made their way together in the political arena...thinking of the Clintons, of course!

oops back on topic!  Stacy can carve out whatever career path she wants for her future too...it's really up to her!

Last edited by Lighterside on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting grammar...)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 13 Jul 2013, 17:21

These bike staged photos of Stacy's tell me publicity contract all the way. I really don't care if it was George dumping her or Stacy dumping him I was only off by just one month of the guess that it was time for both of them to move on. It is obvious George liked his pig Max, a much longer term relationship, much more than all these staged lady loves. Stacy HAD to know with George there never was going to be marriage or babies or I would contend real love either. She is just overwhelmingly happy to move on and did not pitch a fit about it. She had her time in the sun with the fame and all, took her parting gifts, and is just getting on with her life. If anything this string of women for George with this repetitive pattern, the NEXT lady, unless she is an airhead, should know exactly what she is in for, when tangling with George. He has become exceedingly boringly predictable, whether you believe in the contract theory or not. The next one will be same old same old. Red carpets, Cabo, Como. It would be nice to write new chapters but I don't see it.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Sat 13 Jul 2013, 17:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How Kate Middleton Responded to Zara Phillips's Pregnancy, and Other Imagined Celebrity Connections

Each week, we look at the biggest celebrity news—and amuse ourselves by imagining how those celebrities might have reacted. Join us in Kristen Stewart's dusty car, in Mariah Carey's glam hospital room, and in the kitchen with Matt Damon and his wife.

In an interview with Esquire, Matt Damon says, “I got lucky, I fell in love with a civilian.”

Returning from his trip, Matt notices that his favorite brand of hummus isn't in the refrigerator. “Luciana!” he shouts. “Where's the hummus with the red top I like?”

“Sorry,” she says, coming out from her bedroom, “I guess this civilian was too busy, I don't know, riding the bus and mowing the lawn!”

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split after two years of dating.

Stacy takes a long whiff of her strawberry smoothie before pouring it down the drain. She applies two coats of lip gloss and gives her framed Maxim November 2009 cover a kiss on the way out of her condo. She looks up outside and notices three paparazzi waiting for her across the street. “One less than yesterday,” she mutters. “Five less then Wednesday. . .” The ends of her lips turn down ever so slightly—the equivalent, for her, of a guttural wail—as she slides into her Mercedes.

Buckingham Palace announces that Zara Phillips, Prince William's cousin, is pregnant.

Prince William comes in from a jog. Kate Middleton is stretched out on the couch, placidly munching on cheese dip, watching a rerun of The Hills.

“So did you hear Zara is pregnant. . .?” William asks as he sorts through the mail.

Kate, displaying Herculean strength, picks up a mahogany end table and throws it against the wall. “You think I give a flying fuck about your goddamn cousin right now?!?!?”

Mariah Carey is taken to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder.

“Nick, will you be a doll and take this sling off me, have it soaked in a vat of butterscotch sauce for two hours, then bring it to Kermit, my rubies guy, and have him affix one hundred lavender rubies—he'll know the kind I like—to the strap. Then I need you to go buy ten cases of J. Lo's new fragrance at Bloomingdale's and drop them in the river. Make sure you get a good picture of the cases sinking for me. Then pick up three white doves—they can't be related to each other! remember last time?—and then come right back here.”

Jesse Eisenberg and Mia Wasikowska are photographed kissing over lunch, confirming their coupled status.

Nineteen-year-old seamstress/oil painter Maddie Raynes, from a suburb of Seattle, signs off Tumblr and retrieves her Salvation Army scarf from the couch. She's shaking. She accidentally knocks her typewriter over on her way out of the room. Her mom rushes in, asking if everything is okay. “Mom, I can't even—you don't understand. You could never. Jesse and Mia. This is my Brangelina.”

Kristen Stewart returns to her car to find that someone has etched “I <3 Rob” in the dust on the hood.

Kristen checks her rear-view mirror before exiting the parking lot. She scratches her scalp. Those goddamn paparazzi messing with my head, she thinks, scowling, her face knowing no other way to manifest itself. Could it be a sign? She checks her phone. No texts from Rob; just a string of eleven messages from Nikki Reed and a Snapchat from Taylor Swift. “I <3 Rob.” What does love even mean if it can be represented by such a crude symbol of a heart sketched in dust? At the stoplight, she feels around in her glove compartment and discovers she's out of Xanax. I'm moving to Cambodia, she decides.

Gerard Butler and Bradley Cooper—sitting next to each other in similar light-colored suits—have a jovial time at the Wimbledon Men's Final, at one point taking a joint selfie.

As they wait to file out of the stadium after the match, Bradley nudges Gerard in the side.

“Do you want me to send you that pic of us, bro? I can text it to you.”

“Nah, that's okay,” Gerard shrugs, his hand dangerously close to the backside of a lithe British television presenter to his left.

Bradley flashes that grin of his. “I'll send it to you anyway! Just so you have it, you know. . .”

“Cool, man. Whatever.”

James Franco reveals in an Instagram Video that he's going to be roasted on Comedy Central in September.

Anne Hathaway, sipping her tea, turns to her husband with a smirk: “Finally, James is taking on a project he’s qualified for.”
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 13 Jul 2013, 17:57

Hilarious x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Sat 13 Jul 2013, 18:24

Vanity Fair or like articles should have no shortage of material to use when George rolls out the next lady, given the routine he has developed. Embarassed
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down