George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon

+9
Lakin460
melbert
What Would He Say
party animal - not!
Joanna
m4rose
silly girl
theminis
13 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon Empty Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon

Post by theminis Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:15

I like Jimmy Fallon....never really stay up to see it live....they post online tomorrow. Also Hulu.com carries it.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to appear on Jimmy Fallon

Post by theminis Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:34

Thanks
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 20 Jul 2013, 01:36

Why do they always do her hair to accentuate her forehead? It is so not her best feature and she looks so much better with bangs.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 20 Jul 2013, 09:03

Last edited by 000 on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 06:37; edited 2 times in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 20 Jul 2013, 09:15

she is dressed as a widow who does not have sex for six months and has so much need  hidingbehindsofa

Last edited by 000 on Sun 21 Jul 2013, 06:39; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Jul 2013, 09:28

lux that's an outrageous thing to write IMO
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 20 Jul 2013, 09:38

Jo, I'm not to say but I have told her "friends"!? (PR!?) when they explained the reason for his separation from George (also in my opinion are not topics to be discussed in public).
However it was only a joke. The dress I find it really ugly IMO

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:18

lux wrote:Jo, I'm not to say but I have told her "friends"!? (PR!?) when they explained the reason for his separation from George

(also in my opinion are not topics to be discussed in public). **

** so why include it in "your joke" then ?  
scratch
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:24

Blimey. I thought she looked pretty stunning........be interested to hear how she went down in the studio......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:39

Joanna wrote:
lux wrote:Jo, I'm not to say but I have told her "friends"!? (PR!?) when they explained the reason for his separation from George

(also in my opinion are not topics to be discussed in public). **

** so why include it in "your joke" then ?  
scratch
Jo, what problems you have today? Again with these attitudes against anyone who makes jokes about your granddaughter?

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This lady did the equivalent/similar show on SkyUK last year.

I don't think it did very well...but there was not the ocean of publicity before it aired...so who knows.

Gizzie, I think has just started writing for The Sunday Times (or another Sunday broadsheet, I read it last week.)  I like her, her recipes work.  I think she had SK role, unless they have added something a dramatically changed format.  Gizzie is very glamorous too.

Last edited by what would he say on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 10:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 20 Jul 2013, 11:18

Settle down folks - its disappointing to see people on this forum attacking each other, lets keep the comments relative to Stacy and not each other.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 20 Jul 2013, 11:51

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:36

I watched her last night when I couldn't sleep. Meh. No talk of George AT ALL!!! She forgot to say "the American dream" when Jimmy asked her about her show. I giggled because every other interview she's done, it's "the American dream" to have your product on store shelves.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:43

Maybe she's BIGGER than George now....she IS the dream......Ooh La La Land.....hope he never goes back.....XXX
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:53

000 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i saw this picture and couldn't help but wonder if Fallon thinks, "Great, now I have to give airtime to Clooney's castoffs." He looks less than enthused here and, yes, I know, it's just one moment captured in time. yadda yadda yadda
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 20 Jul 2013, 13:10

Actually Lakin, I felt that Jimmy wasn't all that comfortable with her during the interview.  Just a vibe.  I've seen Jimmy interact much more with other guests.

I wonder why George has never done Jimmy's show. Not that I remember anyway...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Jul 2013, 13:46

I agree Melbert, he did most of the talking and while he was funny I have seen him do better. I have only watched clips so didn't see him with the other guest Jeff Bridges.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 20 Jul 2013, 14:23

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 20 Jul 2013, 14:44

000 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't care about the interview just reading comments but this photo was in Detroit. LOL i live here and can tell from the channel and the severe weather warning we had last night LOL

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sat 20 Jul 2013, 15:10

I kind of like Jimmy Fallon's ideas! Perhaps he should have cranberry juice popsicles...Smile 

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Jul 2013, 15:25

Actually like his idea for the pre-sliced cranberry sauce. They would manufacture it and then cryovac (seal) the individual slices. It actually might work.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 20 Jul 2013, 15:58

She couldn't remember who the guests where on The View.  She likes a live audience??  Really, she didn't contribute anything on The View.  She couldn't remember how old she was in the soccer photo.  Glad she didn't talk about George.

Last edited by isogotit on Sat 20 Jul 2013, 15:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional thought.)
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 20 Jul 2013, 18:40

silly girl wrote:Actually like his idea for the pre-sliced cranberry sauce.  They would manufacture it and then cryovac (seal)  the individual slices.  It actually might work.  
I think he was being funny SillyGirl, as there already IS pre-sliced cranberry sauce in a can, sliced and unsliced.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Jul 2013, 19:16

Really???? It did not know that existed.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Jul 2013, 00:08

Hey mel never heard of presliced cranberry sauce. Who makes it? Sure would save a lot of time on Thanksgiving Day.

And then back on topic, sushi ice cream and ants on a log. Okay, good thing those didn't make the final cut! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Jul 2013, 00:14

Off topic again.....Chocolate covered Ants anyone ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 21 Jul 2013, 00:18

Ants on a logare good! It's just celery, cream cheese with raisins. Used to make it all the time corny charges when I was a nanny. Kids LOVE it or you can use peanut butter. Kinda like making dirt cake from Oreos and putting gummy worms in it. Or kitty litter cake. Okay stopping now because this is off topic sorry.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Jul 2013, 01:09

LornaDoone wrote:Hey mel never heard of presliced cranberry sauce.  Who makes it?  Sure would save a lot of time on Thanksgiving Day.
Back in the olden days, we bought both the canned sauce and the pre-sliced sauce, but I didn't see in these images any cans that said pre-sliced on them. My mom was pissed off, as the pre-sliced were much thinner slices than what she wanted.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down