George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty

+5
bunny
Dexterdidit
melbert
Merlin
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty Empty "George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Feb 2011, 15:08

Well, if she was looking for a way to piss him off, I think she's found it.

From
Pour femme

Elisabetta Canalis pays the bill, George has "short arms" [ie: his arms are too short to reah his pockets]?
Elisabetta Canalis paga il conto, George ha il “braccino corto”?‎

Sunday 13 February 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The beautiful showgirl Elisabetta Canalis pays the bill at a restaurant? It would seem so! The beautiful former tissue of Striscia la Notizia, current girlfriend of actor George Clooney has spoken of the differences between Italian and American boyfriend, and apparently, even if the Americans would be much more romantic than our own people, in reality But most Americans would tantinello a stingy!

Here's what she told Cosmopolitan in a beautiful future first lady of the Sanremo Festival 2011: "The Italian male can not tell you I love you. He's always afraid. Stay with one to ten years but we're just friends. "

And in some cases this may be true! And one American, however, he is doing? To tell us about the girlfriend of George Clooney bell'attore! "The American, however, in terms of feelings is more open, but then when it comes to paying the bill does not want to hear reason. Maximum is split in half. "

What do you think of engaged Americans?

La bella showgirl Elisabetta Canalis paga il conto al ristorante? Sembrerebbe proprio di si! La bella ex velina di Striscia la Notizia, attualmente fidanzata del famoso attore George Clooney, ha parlato delle differenze tra i fidanzati italiani e quelli americani, ed a quanto sembra, anche se gli americani sarebbero molto più romantici rispetto ai nostri connazionali, in realtà gli americani sarebbero però un tantinello più tirchi!

Ecco cosa ha raccontato a Cosmopolitan la bella futura primadonna del Festival di Sanremo 2011: “Il maschio italiano non sa dirti ti amo. Ha sempre paura. Stai con uno da dieci anni ma siamo solo amici!”.

E in alcuni casi questo può anche essere vero! E quello americano invece che fa? Ce lo racconta la fidanzata del bell’attore George Clooney! “Quello americano, invece, quanto a sentimenti è più aperto ma poi quando si tratta di pagare il conto non vuole proprio sentire ragione. Al massimo si divide a metà”.

Che ne pensate dei fidanzati americani?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty Empty Re: "George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty

Post by Merlin Mon 14 Feb 2011, 15:17

I find that hard to believe - everyone else always says how generous he is and how he always insists on paying the bill for everyone...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

"George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty Empty Re: "George Clooney is stingy" according to Betty

Post by melbert Mon 14 Feb 2011, 15:20

So is that her way of saying he's cheap, or she is independently wealthy and can afford her own meals, or part of their contract?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Feb 2011, 15:21

Merlin wrote:I find that hard to believe - everyone else always says how generous he is and how he always insists on paying the bill for everyone...

and how generous he is with tips!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 14 Feb 2011, 16:33

And even if she does pay towards meals I bet she doesn't pay for hotels or private jets or staying in his villa for weeks on end....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 14 Feb 2011, 21:52

Yeah exactly I doubt she has had to pay for much the last year and a half! How expensive is sushi anyway?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Tue 15 Feb 2011, 00:51

Is she trying to get dumped? George is known for being generous and she is saying he is cheap - not really smart
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Feb 2011, 02:02

I'm wondering if the split already took place and she's just rambling on and on and on painting this wonderful picture of herself (NOT), so when it's announced, she'll get the sympathy vote?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Tue 15 Feb 2011, 03:02

Melbert -
That is a great theory - It would make a lot of sense
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 15 Feb 2011, 03:22

I find this unbelievable,all this time and this is what she finally has to say! Something was lost in translation,or she was misquoted,maybe it's her attempt at trying to be funny like GC.I think one of the reasons shes lasted so long is because she's managed to not talk much about the time they share.Well except for a few tweets.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 15 Feb 2011, 05:16

Was she talking about GTC in particular, or just American men in general? It could have been an older quote, from before she met him.

Like with all the Italian articles, it's too hard to judge. Rats!
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 15 Feb 2011, 06:37

I wonder how much she said, and how much was injected by the author. Who knows why she paid, if she really did. Maybe she was offering to pay for dinner to celebrate her career as a thank you to George? Maybe George just plain forgot his wallet? Maybe he threw some money on the table and said to pay the bill if it came while he was in the bathroom? But no, I dont think George is stingy. I've also heard that he is very generous.But after the bad publicity he recieved while dating her he surely doesnt need more bad things said about him.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 15 Feb 2011, 14:12

How bout this....maybe he just doesn't want to pay for herdinner....
Twisted Evil

And maybe, just maybe, the Italian men don't want to marry hereven after 10 years..... Evil or Very Mad

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 15 Feb 2011, 14:58

Why would they need to she shares everything she's got with all.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down