George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One"

+3
Lakin460
it's me
Mazy
7 posters

Go down

President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" Empty President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One"

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 06:41

Okay this gave me a near stroke.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" Empty Re: President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One"

Post by it's me Thu 27 Jun 2013, 06:44

Fake
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One" Empty Re: President Obama Lends George & Stacy "Air Force One"

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 06:45

President Obama Lends Air Force One To George Clooney and Stacy Keibler

admin June 27, 2013
Real Fake News

The president has the right to lend out Air Force One at his discretion. (Photo by Stacy Keibler).
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Several Republican senators have expressed concern over the fact that President Obama allowed George Clooney and his stunning girlfriend Stacy Keibler the use of Air Force One.

White House Press Secretary Cal Colfax responded to the allegations by saying that the U.S. Air Force One Manual of Operations clearly states on page 137 that the president has the right to use Air Force One in any way he deems fit.
Colfax added that it is no secret that President George “Dubya” Bush used to lend Air Force One out to his Texas hunting buddies on many occasions.

And President Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy reportedly used to host post Academy Award parties aboard Air Force One as it was parked at Los Angeles’ LAX Airport.
When a reporter for GOPicky Magazine asked Mr. Colfax why Air Force One was lent out to George Clooney and his girlfriend, he smiled and remarked that the reason was classified.

SIDENOTE: Noted presidential historian Trevor B. Pipptinpetti commented that President Abraham Lincoln on many occasions lent out Conestoga Wagon One to many wounded Union soldiers so that they could be transported back to their homes in the North.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 12:24

This is beyond stupid, altho I did get a kick out of "Conestoga Wagon One".
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:08

I call malarkey on this article. It is just too good to be true
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 27 Jun 2013, 20:35

fake but probably got his site a lot of hits.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 28 Jun 2013, 14:59

It's called "Real Fake News" for a reason! LOL It's a spoof site.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 19:56

LOL "real fake news" I like that Twisted Evil 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down