George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

+36
silly willy
lelacorb
Picachu
m4rose
Atalante
mel01
very vera
cupcake
Way2Old4Dis
Lighterside
noodle
SFleming
Dior
watching
NotAvailable
Clooneygirl
LornaDoone
pizzale
GiGi
pandabear
fava
isogotit
Missa
Mazy
Carolina Gal
Juliette Hardy
phys major
theminis
lucy
it's me
playfuldeb
hana200369
annemarie
party animal - not!
silly girl
Katiedot
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

George and Stacy are over and George is single

George and Stacy are over and George is seeing/having fun with Monika

George and Stacy are over and George is seeing/having fun someone we don't know about (yet)

George and Stacy are still together

View results

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 02:28

Time will tell...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler over? Is Monika Jakisic George Clooney's new girlfriend?

Post by Missa Thu 30 May 2013, 02:34

fava wrote:
Missa wrote:I don't think George's physical location matters much in terms of whether he sent the flowers. It's not like he picks up the phone himself to do these things. If Angel were somehow incommunicado then maybe.

It seems to me there are two possibilities.

A) George is seeing this woman and wants to keep it quite for the time being, hence the denial.

B) George is not seeing her and does not want to be linked to her, hence the denial.

In either case, posting pictures insinuating he sent her flowers (which these are clearly meant to do, otherwise what's with the pet names) means Monika does not understand the first rule of Dating George Club: George is the boss. If he says keep quiet, you keep quiet. I think we might be seeing why she didn't last the first time around, and why I doubt we'll be talking about her much longer.

Third possibility-- he knew he was going to be in London and sent flowers because he wanted a booty call while there, not a relationship.

Whether or not he sent the flowers is beside the point, IMO. His denial makes clear that he does not want to be publicly linked to this woman right now. She appears to be doing what she can to keep the rumors going. Running a PR strategy in opposition to George's is the quickest way to The Clooney Home for Ex-girlfriends. Hope the door to Claridge' s didn't hit her on her way out.

Unless all she's after is the press. Then what can he really do? She's not using his name. Actually might be kind of fun to watch him deal with someone who doesn't care about any career repercussions from upsetting him. We already know she's got pics from their previous fling and ain't afraid to release them. Maybe it'll teach him a lesson about the kind of women he associates with. What's that saying? "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas"? Whistle

Phys, I loved the specificity of that denial. Dude, holding hands is the least serious thing you're being accused of. Noooo!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 30 May 2013, 02:55

phys major wrote:Just because George denied it didn't happen doesn't mean it Didn't ...He tends to lie..

Yes he does, I guess. Lying
Lousy taste in dispensable women too.
Though Kirsta Allen, Kelly Preston, & Celine Balitran were the only pretty ones. Not beauties in the league if Angelina Jolie (Brad got her Laughing )
All the others are ordinary. But that's his taste obviously.

@ Theminis
- Monica Jakisic is 36 this year according to Wikipedia. But Carole Radzowill or whatever her name is, was sleeping with him a few years ago when she was 47 o 48. All kept discreetly of course.
Until George approves of a publicity "leak."

IMO, he may have encouraged/ approved Monika Jakisic to Tweet the flowers photos, get photographed, play the media game...if in fact from him.
Possibly to stir up a lead up to a break-up with his current public "girlfriend" or whatever Stacy Keibler is supposed to be.

Maybe he slept or is sleeping with MJ casually & is sending her flowers. Rolling Eyes
And/ Or maybe he's playing games with the media.
Or perhaps he went out clubbing with party girls he knows & got publicity.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Thu 30 May 2013, 03:24; edited 5 times in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Thu 30 May 2013, 03:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 30 May 2013, 03:20

Gosh all I got was white roses.. Smile
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 30 May 2013, 03:34

Juliette Hardy wrote:KatieDot wrote above:
Time will tell. If Stacy isn't in London with George within the next 8 hours, we'll know he's telling lies to gossip cop.
IMO, it wouldn't mean he's lying. He's only denying holding hands.
It's like you're suggesting an ultimatum: get photographed with SK or you're lying about holding hands. Unless you're kidding. scratch
No, no ultimatum from me (why on earth would I give ultimatums to George Clooney???). I'm expressing an opinion that unless we see George and Stacy together in London within a matter of hours, we can be pretty sure they're not together and probably he's lying.

[/quote]

Missa wrote:
fava wrote:
Missa wrote:I don't think George's physical location matters much in terms of whether he sent the flowers. It's not like he picks up the phone himself to do these things. If Angel were somehow incommunicado then maybe.

It seems to me there are two possibilities.

A) George is seeing this woman and wants to keep it quite for the time being, hence the denial.

B) George is not seeing her and does not want to be linked to her, hence the denial.

In either case, posting pictures insinuating he sent her flowers (which these are clearly meant to do, otherwise what's with the pet names) means Monika does not understand the first rule of Dating George Club: George is the boss. If he says keep quiet, you keep quiet. I think we might be seeing why she didn't last the first time around, and why I doubt we'll be talking about her much longer.

Third possibility-- he knew he was going to be in London and sent flowers because he wanted a booty call while there, not a relationship.

Whether or not he sent the flowers is beside the point, IMO. His denial makes clear that he does not want to be publicly linked to this woman right now. She appears to be doing what she can to keep the rumors going. Running a PR strategy in opposition to George's is the quickest way to The Clooney Home for Ex-girlfriends. Hope the door to Claridge' s didn't hit her on her way out.

Unless all she's after is the press. Then what can he really do? She's not using his name. Actually might be kind of fun to watch him deal with someone who doesn't care about any career repercussions from upsetting him. We already know she's got pics from their previous fling and ain't afraid to release them. Maybe it'll teach him a lesson about the kind of women he associates with. What's that saying? "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas"? Whistle

Phys, I loved the specificity of that denial. Dude, holding hands is the least serious thing you're being accused of. Noooo!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 03:59

Why is everyone assuming the flowers are from George? Just because she posted a picture of them and a note?

Those flowers could have been from anyone.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 04:13

I started the guessing Lorna as Monika posted they were from her Boo, whoever that is.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 04:16

I see - 7 lashes with a wet noodle for you theminis! Brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 04:18

What only 7, think Id like more HA HA

Seriously though I did think it was intriguing so posted what I found and let the speculations begin.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 30 May 2013, 04:57

phys major wrote:Gosh all I got was white roses.. Smile

That's special white roses are for purity.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 30 May 2013, 05:20

Maybe she just wants him for sex! I know many who would. Poor George can't even go out to a club without stirring the pot.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 30 May 2013, 05:40

I think Monica is nothing more than a booty call for George.

I just went thru Monica's twitter page. I thought this was interesting. For the record this could just mean she is bat sh!t crazy.

EDIT: I just checked Cindy and Rande's twitter - they do not follow her!

EDIT again: Sorry - I just saw this posted in another thread. I can't keep up!

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Thu 30 May 2013, 05:56; edited 1 time in total
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 05:54

Clooneygirl wrote:I think Monica is nothing more than a booty call for George.

I just went thru Monica's twitter page. I thought this was interesting. For the record this could just mean she is bat sh!t crazy.

Well they wouldn't need to follow her for them to see her tweet sent specifically to them. Now considering Cindy probably has tons of followers, I doubt she'd see the tweet anyway. Unless of course, she came here! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 08:27

pizzale wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could someone post this translated? I can't get it translated. I am interested in it because it seems like Germany may have posed a prob for the film.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 30 May 2013, 08:35

Didn't George deny the hook up? And if they were split, wouldn't he have mentioned it here?

However, the Ocean's Eleven star has hit back at the claims calling them 'made-up'.

'The story is made up. I wasn't holding anybody's hand. Stop trying to sell magazines by creating scandal that isn't there,' he told the MailOnline exclusively.

url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2332877/I-wasnt-holding-anybodys-hand-George-Clooney-denies-getting-close-model-flame-rumours-split-girlfriend-Stacy-Keibler-intensifies.html]Link[/url]

If this has pissed G off enough, Stacy may just be flown in early and she might even get to post a twitter pic of the two of them?

Last edited by watching on Thu 30 May 2013, 08:41; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 30 May 2013, 08:36

Give me 5 minutes and go to the Monuments Men thread where this should have been posted to begin with xx
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 10:07

Thats OK, I just sqw it was posted in another thread. Thanks theminis. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 30 May 2013, 10:09

George does have a way with words. What you notice can keep some things from being a lie. Besides, George only "holds hands" with GFs, not borderline pickups. hehehehe
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 30 May 2013, 10:26

Joanie's Clone wrote:George does have a way with words. What you notice can keep some things from being a lie. Besides, George only "holds hands" with GFs, not borderline pickups. hehehehe
The only thing that George said was that he was not holding anyone's hand. Stop trying to make a scandal when there isn't one.

Apparently no one asked anything else and he did not give any other information. They are lucky that he gave them that much. Love you George.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 30 May 2013, 10:36

Vocabulary of the day: borderline pickups.
Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by SFleming Thu 30 May 2013, 11:35

theminis wrote:If you check Monikas twitter photos, she recently received flowers that she said was from her Boo. You can make something out of nothing very easily but here is the photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's not George's handwriting...

SFleming
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 30 May 2013, 13:04

SFleming I noticed that too but if it was phoned in or Angel did it for him it wouldn't be his handwriting. For the record I think she is just trying to get publicity out of a chance meeting.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 30 May 2013, 13:22

SFleming wrote:
theminis wrote:If you check Monikas twitter photos, she recently received flowers that she said was from her Boo. You can make something out of nothing very easily but here is the photo.

It's not George's handwriting...

Of course it's not his handwriting...it's the handwriting of the person who packaged and shipped the flowers. He didn't go to a florists and then delivered them himself. He had them sent...so someone other than George wrote out the card...if indeed those came from George, which hasn't been established either...just implied. Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 30 May 2013, 14:41

Thanks Lighterside was just about to post the same thing when I saw your comment.

Geesh!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 30 May 2013, 17:00

George Clooney Says He Isn't Cheating

George Clooney rarely responds to any media reports about him. In fact, I can't remember the last time he did. Oh sure, I bet he Googles himself all the time and has assistants rush him the latest news alerts about his name, but he never actually responds. Usually. There is a report in In Touch that last weekend he was spotted holding hands with one of his many ex-girlfriends, Monika Jakisic in London. They were definitely at the same club at the same time and were definitely spotted together inside the club. George responded simply by saying he was not holding anyone's hand and that the story is made up to sell magazines. So, maybe they were not holding hands but were doing other things. If he was not with her, he could have said that. He didn't. He just said he was not holding hands. Not exactly a full denial.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Thu 30 May 2013, 17:08

George gave a rather "presidential" response. I expect better of him.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 30 May 2013, 17:16

Omg. Check out monika's twitter now..the chick is crazy!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 30 May 2013, 17:38

Just for a bit of fun...

Re: the note on the flowers and the comment it's from her 'Boo.'

Love and Basketball is the name of a fairly popular movie from years ago. It has a bit of a cult/niche following. It's about two ball players, male and female, who grew up as best friends and finally 'found' each other. The woman plays pro ball overseas.

'Boo' is a term of endearment that originated in the rap world and is now common urban lexicon. So it began as a black slang term, and has now been co-opted into the mainstream culture.

If I had to make a guess (and this Monika person isn't fabricating the whole 'I got flowers' thing, and not just insinuating they came from GC), I'd say the flowers came from an American-born basketball player who's playing pro ball in the Euroleague.

Like I said, just for fun. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 30 May 2013, 18:35

I looked at her twitter she is showing things she likes. She has one dress that she says Versace for the Oscars. I guess she is planning a head. If George is really with this chick he needs to have both his heads examined.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Thu 30 May 2013, 18:45

she just wants attention,her 5 minutes of fame and then dissapear from his life like in 2007
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 May 2013, 18:45

Annemarie, I think she's mocking Angelina Jolie. She must be loving all the new followers she has....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 30 May 2013, 18:50

george clooney is a womanizing alcoholic

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 May 2013, 18:55

Interesting article which I don't think we've got dated May 29th 8 15 pm in Lainey's Gossip headed 'George's latest denial'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 30 May 2013, 19:09

George love's women he isn't married nothing wrong with that. I don't believe he is an alcoholic he works hard and enjoys a drink, I also believe he love's what he does too much to ever let alcohol or anything else get in the way of that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 May 2013, 19:29

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 30 May 2013, 21:25

Couldn't open the other link. But this one worked.

isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 30 May 2013, 21:33

Oh, thank you!

Pathetic PAN...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 30 May 2013, 23:22

Can someone please post the pic in that article? I can't save it Crying or Very sad

There you go It's Me

Last edited by theminis on Fri 31 May 2013, 00:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Fri 31 May 2013, 00:06

it's me wrote:Right
What does the hell want this Feorge?

(sorry Play, couldn't resist.... Smile )

what are Feorge???? I have often read it in the forum!!!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Fri 31 May 2013, 00:25

LornaDoone wrote:
Clooneygirl wrote:I think Monica is nothing more than a booty call for George.

Well they wouldn't need to follow her for them to see her tweet sent specifically to them. Now considering Cindy probably has tons of followers, I doubt she'd see the tweet anyway. Unless of course, she came here! Very Happy

this Monica is Nastily they horsy teeth.... have what Clooney with this ugly woman.... she wants is even uglier than the Keibler. One has horsy teeth and the other has a mouse face.
Clooney should become gay up to now these women he had everybody is shits!!!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 31 May 2013, 00:40

Is it possible to discuss a woman here on this forum without needing to take a swipe at her physical appearance? Trust me, it says much more about you than you stated position on the woman in question. Let's try to tone it down a little.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 31 May 2013, 01:07

watching wrote:Is it possible to discuss a woman here on this forum without needing to take a swipe at her physical appearance? Trust me, it says much more about you than you stated position on the woman in question. Let's try to tone it down a little.

Thank you! No matter how "pretty" someone might look no one is perfect in their natural state. That is why so much makeup is sold. Myself I tend to not spend too much time in front of the mirror (yikes) and hope that my inner self shows through; good bad or indifferent.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 May 2013, 05:38

Exactly! Besides, who gives a shit what a woman looks like? Where's it written that women can only be stunningly beautiful?

isogotit wrote:Couldn't open the other link. But this one worked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think this was already posted on another thread, but here you go:

A couple of days ago, photos emerged of George Clooney coming out of a London club followed by Monika Jakisic, a woman he used to deal with. Click here for a refresher. IN TOUCH Weekly had to take it one step further, reporting that George and Monika were holding hands inside, looking “smitten” with each other, which would mean that he and Stacy Keibler must not be together anymore or that he was stepping out on her.

Now George is denying the story. His rep released a statement from George to Hollyscoop:

“The story is made up. I wasn't holding anybody's hand. Stop trying to sell magazines by creating scandal that isn't there.”

You know what’s interesting about that though? What’s interesting is that he felt the need to deny it at all. Did he deny it just to make sure we know that, as usual, IN TOUCH is full of sh-t? If he was single, there’d be no need to deny a story about him getting horny with a woman on a night out, right? So ... did he deny it to imply he’s not single?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri 31 May 2013, 06:39

Mazy wrote:
watching wrote:Is it possible to discuss a woman here on this forum without needing to take a swipe at her physical appearance? Trust me, it says much more about you than you stated position on the woman in question. Let's try to tone it down a little.

Thank you! No matter how "pretty" someone might look no one is perfect in their natural state. That is why so much makeup is sold. Myself I tend to not spend too much time in front of the mirror (yikes) and hope that my inner self shows through; good bad or indifferent.

Zen

Totally agree with both of u! This forum shouldn't be a place where women attack other women's looks (whether or not they happen to be George's gf).

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 31 May 2013, 06:47

Oh thanks theminis! But.... can you be so kind to post the larger one? Thaaaaaaaanks! Very Happy

Feorge went from some post, I only repeat Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 31 May 2013, 06:54

It's Me you will have to be more specific please - there are many photos of George on the link contained at Lainey Gossip
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 31 May 2013, 06:56

The one theminis posted in my post but in little shape Very Happy

Gave it a shot, hows that Its Me

Last edited by theminis on Fri 31 May 2013, 07:03; edited 2 times in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 31 May 2013, 06:59

Sorry Its Me I don't know how to make picture smaller, maybe someone else can help you out
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 May 2013, 07:02

I think she wants it bigger. It's me, the picture is probably already on the thread about the event where this was taken. It's from the Carousel of Hope award isn't it?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next