George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney eating alone in London  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney eating alone in London

+12
Atalante
playfuldeb
ktsue2002
melbert
hana200369
lelacorb
Joanna
it's me
What Would He Say
Mazy
silly girl
16 posters

Go down

George Clooney eating alone in London  Empty George Clooney eating alone in London

Post by silly girl Sat 25 May 2013, 09:02

The blurb says he injured his finger but I looked on Newscom.com (which isn't copying correctly) and it looks like he is biting his cuticle. Oh and Gio is in one shot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by theminis on Sat 25 May 2013, 09:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remembered name of photo site (theminis added photos))

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney eating alone in London  Empty Re: George Clooney eating alone in London

Post by Mazy Sat 25 May 2013, 09:24

silly girl wrote:
The blurb says he injured his finger but I looked on Newscom.com (which isn't copying correctly) and it looks like he is biting his cuticle. Oh and Gio is in one shot.

That was my impression also that he bite his cuticle. They make me so angry every little thing they have to make gigantic. Poor George even that. I feel so bad for him when you get started I'm sure you don;t realize what the popularity can get like. George is just so big now. I look at that face and my heart aches for him. I know everyone says he's a big boy but sometimes enough is enough. Love you George.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney eating alone in London  Empty Re: George Clooney eating alone in London

Post by What Would He Say Sat 25 May 2013, 12:06

Room service please!
p.s. Mazy when I read your post's I always imagine Sophia from modern family....I read it with her voice in mind....it doesn't happen with all post just some.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 25 May 2013, 12:44

No bite but tortured by his nail
Hope he will stop someday... Neutral

Anyway I find ok the scarf
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 25 May 2013, 12:50

"Dead Sea Salt" available in any health store in UK.
Dilute in hot water, and bathe hand three times a day 10 mins. Usually works first day...but that looks nasty...run down possibly.
Works on horses too.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 25 May 2013, 12:59

Lol! Horse's cuticle?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 25 May 2013, 13:36

I've noticed his thumb is often like that. Maybe caused by stress while sitting thinking during none active periods. Also hard limescale water can cause dryness around the cuticles...I know as we have that.
Maybe he's also missing a regular manicure ?

At least it shows he's human like the rest of us. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 25 May 2013, 13:48

F.Y.I.
HI It's me
I had a horse that became very lame...we tried everything...eventually the vet called in his father Mr very old vet..96yrs. He said the horse had what amounted to a "hang nail" around his hoof, the horse would rub it against anything for relief, and create another; all terribly annoying and painful for my poor horse. Mr very old vet said this could lead to the horse becoming very run down, which he was. He suggested the Dead Sea Salts and they worked like magic! I have since done it myself with huge success and recommended it to others with any skin condition that won't heal....It also makes a great detox bath if you on a health kick. x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 25 May 2013, 13:58

Thankssss, guess it can be good for some "chaps" I often have in winter around my thumbs

I was kidding, anyway Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 25 May 2013, 14:11

No problem, the horse was a hypochondriac and died suddenly one bright morning, without ever running in a race. I hope it helps you, and that someone reads this and passes the info on to G, as it is painful. x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 25 May 2013, 14:20

P.S. Hang nails don't kill !
you won't end up as dead (horse) meat.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 25 May 2013, 14:20

Oh! Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 25 May 2013, 15:33

Often the hands of George gnawed are a clear sign that a man is very nervous even if it not shows in public
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 25 May 2013, 17:31

Hope only sometimes....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Sat 25 May 2013, 17:39

what is he doing in two dinner date alone????
whats wrong?are you ok?
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 May 2013, 18:49

He and Gio were probably hungry and they went out to eat.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 25 May 2013, 19:52

He looks better in these photos. Maybe a good fun night out is all he needed! I think he and SK are done, otherwise she would have joined when she was European hopping from Cannes to Monoco. I say he gave her the final brush off earlier this year. However, they could just have one of those relationships where each is OK with being apart so much. I know I wouldn't like it. I am looking forward to seeing him wrapping up this movie filming and getting some vacation time in. I can't imagine having the pressure of an 80 million dollar project on your hands. I don't envy his work when you can tell the pressure is getting to him, but he does look more rested now.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 25 May 2013, 20:40

George has always picked at his fingers as far back as I can remember. He probably needs to use hand cream more often. They are made for men as well, non-fragrant, etc
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 25 May 2013, 20:42

What a 5 year old he really izzzzzzz ! Rolling Eyes
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 25 May 2013, 20:55

Apologies, I know you were kidding....sorry busy day, I am being Ms Business-like on other (non-fun) emails...it carried through. x
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 25 May 2013, 20:59

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 25 May 2013, 21:00

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 May 2013, 21:01

OhOh, the package shriveled up and disappeared...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat 25 May 2013, 21:15

nice boots
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 25 May 2013, 21:22

melbert wrote:OhOh, the package shriveled up and disappeared...
We need SK back, pronto!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 25 May 2013, 21:24

Thanks Lux you always get the picture up there nice and big and clear. I love them and George. You can see him in some interviews where he's playing with cuticles. Just a habit it just shows how that magnify everything on him.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 25 May 2013, 21:59

Nice coiffeur job Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 May 2013, 00:10

I like how they say he's eating alone when it's obvious Gio was there. What? Gio sat at another table? No, he probably sat at the table and eat with him. I just can't see George putting him in the kitchen!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 26 May 2013, 00:12

Some of us could unshrivel it. Smile
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 26 May 2013, 03:13

It didn't shrivel and disappear, he's parking it differently. Don't get nervous. If he wanted SK to be there she would be. I'm sure she will visit before she goes back to the states. It will look bad if she don't. JMHO

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down