George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am

+3
Joanna
hana200369
silly girl
7 posters

Go down

Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am Empty Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am

Post by silly girl Mon 20 May 2013, 18:43

This is Life & Style magazine which is not really reliable plus they don't say that there is "trouble in paradise" because GC has been working overseas. Just a story of her staying out late twice in 4 weeks. Interesting to note there are no photos attached to this but maybe someone else can find some.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EXCLUSIVE: Stacy Keibler Parties Until 4 a.m. Without George Clooney

When George Clooney's away, Stacy Keibler will play!

Life & Style can reveal that the A-lister's gorgeous girlfriend was spotted out and about clubbing in the wee hours of Sunday morning at SOUND nightclub in LA — her second visit in four weeks!

"She came in alone around 2:30 a.m.," an eyewitness tells Life & Style. "They're open until 4 a.m., so she was there until then. She was the last to leave and left with a group of people. She was with a girl and about four or five other guys."

Just four weekends ago, the blond bombshell was at the Hollywood hot spot again. Another eyewitness spotted Stacy arriving just after midnight on April 27.

So why is she hitting up the club scene without her A-list boyfriend? George is currently in Germany filming his latest flick The Monuments Men with Bill Murray and Matt Damon. He celebrated his 52nd birthday there about two weeks ago. Stacy, 33, didn't join the celebration, but was spotted at the Met Gala in NYC.

Although the pair, who will celebrate two years together this summer, have been separated over the past few weeks, it may not mean trouble in paradise.

As Life & Style reported, Stacy still has her own place in LA — but constantly stays at George's.

"She thinks it's best not to give up completely, and George agrees," a pal tells Life & Style. "She never goes there. She practically lives at George's — that's definitely a sign he's committing 100 percent to her."

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am Empty Re: Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am

Post by hana200369 Mon 20 May 2013, 19:36

its not unusuall event.she just go out and had fun.its not important for magazine headline
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am Empty Re: Magazine report of Stacy Keibler partying until 4am

Post by Joanna Mon 20 May 2013, 19:54

At her age I used to go to house parties that ended when the dawn broke.....then the host would cook bacon sarnies.
Ah....those were the days !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 20 May 2013, 20:33

I thought Stacy was going to "Cannes 2013, and have to say I did look. I wanted to see what she wore not very big on what's fashionable. But could not find anything.

Joanna wrote:At her age I used to go to house parties that ended when the dawn broke.....then the host would cook bacon sarnies.
Ah....those were the days !

Think of all I missed by getting married too young. ha ha
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 20 May 2013, 20:39

Mazy....Oh I was married too....not naughty parties just good fun with other couples.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 20 May 2013, 21:36

Joanna wrote:Mazy....Oh I was married too....not naughty parties just good fun with other couples.

Never thought naughty, thought FUN, never did much of that. That's what happens when you marry older sometimes. I count mine #1 14yrs older, not bad enough #2 18yrs. older. Mind you the both died young. They weren't the best but I had 2 great Mother-in-laws. ha ha

I guess that's why I would hate to see George a woman tooo much younger, because if she is not happy he won't be.

Notice he always comes first.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 20 May 2013, 22:33

Oh, what a difference a decade makes. When I was in my 30s, party all night literally meant that - staying up till breakfast time. Now I've hit 40, I'm happy to be in bed by 3am and I can't even do that night after night; just once a week, max.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 20 May 2013, 22:43

Katiedot wrote:Oh, what a difference a decade makes. When I was in my 30s, party all night literally meant that - staying up till breakfast time. Now I've hit 40, I'm happy to be in bed by 3am and I can't even do that night after night; just once a week, max.

too me
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 21 May 2013, 09:06

We were closer to each other's age, he 5 yrs older but he never partied. Didn't care for them. So I lost my appecite for them too. Being a Mom was more important and that started almost right away. So if I become a party goer at my age, going to be 60, have no idea if it will be so much fun or not. Don't drink a lot but I don't mind if its truly fun and not just ppl telling long yarns about their great life.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 21 May 2013, 09:36

I don't sleep much, two nights last we I never went to bed, stayed up till the next night. But I was home puttering and a lot on the computer as usual.

I haven't had a drink in so long it would take 1 to knock me on my butt. I know they have a gluten-free beer but I don't like beer. That's why I keep trying to find out if any of Casamigos is gluten-free. I was thinking that the lighter one might be because I think I read that it was aged in a stainless steel vat and the other one in some kind of wooden one. I would just love to taste it, but I don't dare until I know for sure. I think now that I am in S.Carolina I closer to where you can buy it.

But I can forget about checking out where they are filming tomorrowland.

I think I live more in the woods here than I did in PA.

Anyway I guess Stacy has a right to go out partying if she wants, without George. It's just that I have a different way at looking at things. My brain cannot get around the idea that a person in a commited relationship goes partying without the other. But I guess if she was the guy I would think otherwise. I know that isn't right.

Just hit me I guess if her BF wasn't George I wouldn't care.

Zen

I
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 21 May 2013, 15:34

Mazy wrote:I don't sleep much, two nights last we I never went to bed, stayed up till the next night. But I was home puttering and a lot on the computer as usual.

I haven't had a drink in so long it would take 1 to knock me on my butt. I know they have a gluten-free beer but I don't like beer. That's why I keep trying to find out if any of Casamigos is gluten-free. I was thinking that the lighter one might be because I think I read that it was aged in a stainless steel vat and the other one in some kind of wooden one. I would just love to taste it, but I don't dare until I know for sure. I think now that I am in S.Carolina I closer to where you can buy it.

But I can forget about checking out where they are filming tomorrowland.

I think I live more in the woods here than I did in PA.

Anyway I guess Stacy has a right to go out partying if she wants, without George. It's just that I have a different way at looking at things. My brain cannot get around the idea that a person in a commited relationship goes partying without the other. But I guess if she was the guy I would think otherwise. I know that isn't right.

Just hit me I guess if her BF wasn't George I wouldn't care.

Zen

I

You need to sleep? Try with a good red or white wine that does not contain gluten, it is important that both quality sleep effect guaranteed!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down