George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

+36
Silje
phys major
isogotit
Juliette Hardy
amaretti
Margou
Dior
Katiedot
Margaret
ktsue2002
MM
fluffy
fava
bamboochacha
NotAvailable
melbert
silly girl
pizzale
Carolina Gal
theminis
noodle
LornaDoone
Lakin460
Atalante
party animal - not!
Joanna
Maggy
niloufar
hana200369
annemarie
very vera
it's me
Picachu
lelacorb
OofOof
Mazy
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

Post by Margaret Wed 15 May 2013, 06:34

The article stated that the other people who were dining at the restaurant were surprised by their behaviour, personnel I dont care otherway whethere he was all over her or not, it's up to him to do what he wants.

The lady at the airport that George was photographed kissing was crying.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

Post by fluffy Wed 15 May 2013, 08:54

Wooooaaaaahhhh there Lakin!!! We're not ALL as old as yoos lot out there!!!! Sorry to bring that point home! But no doubt the ladies in the US may have at some point passed our man in the street when he was an un-known! Wouldn't it be great to re-play time, they say the world is a very small place, and who knows "we" could have met each other already too! Thought for the day!! flower
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 May 2013, 09:35

Guess nobody understood what behaviour Ms B
Not me for sure! Laughing
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Wed 15 May 2013, 12:09

Apparently he was kissing and groping each other while they were waiting for their meal.
Margaret
Margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 15 May 2013, 12:24

Yes, we've heard many such reports that George and Stacy were all over each other at restaurants. I take these stories with a pinch of salt.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 May 2013, 12:31

There were similar comments about them at His Nibs' Obama meal. Didn't surprise me, she'd been away for a few days........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 May 2013, 16:21

I think when they first started going out there was a interview and Stacy said she didn't like public pda. Does any one else remember this it may be on here.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 May 2013, 16:25

Yep. So.......two peas in a pod.....?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 May 2013, 18:24

I don't know about two peas in a pod . I think over the years George has learned to watch the pda it just adds fuel to fire about his relationships. With all the arm chair analyzing that goes on about every thing he does .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 15 May 2013, 18:46

annemarie wrote:I think when they first started going out there was a interview and Stacy said she didn't like public pda. Does any one else remember this it may be on here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 May 2013, 18:53

Can't see the pic!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 15 May 2013, 19:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 May 2013, 19:16

Nope
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 15 May 2013, 19:26

It happens
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 May 2013, 19:33

Oh yessssss

Damn....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 15 May 2013, 22:48

Yes, too sad.
I hope you can sleep now.

Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 15 May 2013, 23:09

Now i can see the pale friend

Ok, buonanotte!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 15 May 2013, 23:16

Bonne nuit Halo
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 16 May 2013, 08:52

lelacorb wrote:
do not know who this woman is but one thing is for sure I've never seen George so affectionate with Stacy!

This may be Monica Belluci. Do a FB search on that name. She lives in Italy too.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 May 2013, 09:37

Oh for crying out loud! Don't you think the world's media wouldn't be screaming it on every front page if George Clooney had kissed Monica Bellucci? Not to mention her husband?

My guess it is it's his housekeeper.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 May 2013, 10:14

Yep, or the wife/girlfriend of one the bunch of friends/colleagues who were there too - maybe he let some of them stay at the the house for a while

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 16 May 2013, 11:26

OK, I just hit on her name from some posters on twitter,and couldn't find much on her at that time except that she was an actress with a daughter. and George's age about 3 years his junior.

Guess we all make mistakes... I didn't know her. But from the side, she could have looked like her. Guess it was another womna. I don't think the housekeeper is going to go with George to the airport to kiss him tearful goodbye. Why not do that before?

Think it was a quickie fling. Why big tears. Could be anyone...

Last edited by JoanieJD on Thu 16 May 2013, 11:35; edited 1 time in total
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 May 2013, 11:28

Yeah
Could be anyone...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Thu 16 May 2013, 12:18

Monica Bellucci..i don`t think that`s her. She ist married with Vincent Cassel, in my opinion, a very sexy man...and she has two daughters. I´ve read, Vincent and she will live in south america and make together a film there.

But i think too, with this woman on the Picture...there is something special, but i don`t know what. Time will tell, or not...

Margou

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 16 May 2013, 13:20

Poor lady being so discussed over a simple farewell.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 May 2013, 13:46

Monica is different from her
a lot IMO

taller and not so thin
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 16 May 2013, 14:30

Oooh. Monica Bellucci .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 Empty George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye

Post by lelacorb Thu 16 May 2013, 16:12

Katiedot wrote:Oh for crying out loud! Don't you think the world's media wouldn't be screaming it on every front page if George Clooney had kissed Monica Bellucci? Not to mention her husband?

My guess it is it's his housekeeper.
It is not even Elena and Monica Bellucci, much like the mother of Elizabeth![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Monica Bellucci
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 May 2013, 18:43

OK, had more time to look at the photos. He's kissing her on the cheek (clue: when you kiss someone on the mouth, you can see both faces in profile; when you kiss on the cheek, one person's face covers the other person's as is the case here) and she's not crying. She's talking to him. She is however sweeping her hair from her face in one picture (it's windy - you can see her hair moving around).

It's not anyone famous otherwise the media, who've had this picture for days, would have figured it out by now.

The body language speaks loudly: there's a lot of space between them; so much that they both have to lean forward in order to make their heads meet. When you don't know someone particularly well, this is how you stand. When you know someone better, your bodies may be closer but you make sure your hips (actually genitals) don't touch. Only lovers stand with bodies pressed together and even then not always.

George, who's well aware that he's followed by the paps, isn't dumb enough to get caught kissing someone when he's supposedly dating somebody else so this is nothing other than a social kiss goodbye to someone he knows.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 16 May 2013, 18:53

I agree, they are having a conversation then he kisses her on both cheeks the European way. I am curious to see what Chi magazine said in it's description. thanks for posting....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 16 May 2013, 19:19

Thanks for posting the pictures again.

Finally I can see them cheers
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 May 2013, 19:55

Thanks from me too Kat Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 16 May 2013, 23:37

It's a very friendly kiss. Like Europeans greet.
And in the presence of Clooney's gay & single Cuban hairdresser.

Last edited by Juliette.Hardy@aol.com on Thu 16 May 2013, 23:52; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 16 May 2013, 23:44

The photo of the wrestler female Stacey with her taller boyfriend above where she's kissing him looks like a real relationship. They're well suited. 2 big, ordinary sturdy people.

I never believed that the Clooney PR dating was real. So fake, IMO.

And also most of his relationships in the last 5-6 years seem staged.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 17 May 2013, 00:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's a very friendly kiss. Like Europeans greet.
And in the presence of Clooney's gay & single Cuban hairdresser.

Who is that?
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 17 May 2013, 00:31

Oh, in the first photo posted above, the gentleman with the red hat is Waldo Sanchez, George Clooney's Cuban-American hairdresser.
Btw, he's not married, as some have posted that he is.

You can see him on another thread in the photos leaving Italy, boarding the plane, with GC & the cute black dog.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 17 May 2013, 01:32

it's me wrote:Thanks from me too Kat Smile

Thanks Katie from me as well for enlarging the photos.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 17 May 2013, 02:03

Or they could purposely be pulling there lower half away from each other!!!! George. Is also going shhh in one of the pictures..
Maybe she is one of his hidden mistresses and she is tired of being kept in a drawer?
Yea I'm going with that! Oops to bad we won't be seeing her again!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves Como - and the mysterious kiss goodbye - Page 3 Empty Remember this? May 2013

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 Sep 2015, 02:00

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 21 Sep 2015, 06:55

Is it Amal in the photo?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 21 Sep 2015, 11:13

It looks like it is Amal maybe this was around the time they met.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:30

Turns out nope. Friend has directed me to this:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 21 Sep 2015, 13:30

PAN - You had me going there for a while. I sat down with my first cup of coffee and saw these pictures. Aha! A puzzle to solve? A challenge? It's a little early in the day, but what the heck. Smile

No matter how long I looked or how hard I tried I couldn't turn that woman into Amal. Everything seemed plausible until I got to the face. No matter how hard I stared at that face I couldn't make it be her - wrong chin, wrong nose.  Also , this woman clearly weighs more and seems shorter. Otherwise, (after staring at these pics for way too long! Laughing) it could definitely, maybe, possibly be her! Very Happy - or not!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 21 Sep 2015, 13:44

When I looked at the photos in the article I thought it might have been Amal but when I watched the other photos from the link to me she doesn't look like Amal.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 21 Sep 2015, 21:11

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 22 Sep 2015, 13:42

He kissed more than that Gal goodbye....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3