George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening

+13
fava
lelacorb
isogotit
amaretti
pandabear
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
NotAvailable
annemarie
melbert
silly girl
OofOof
17 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  Empty Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 04:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lux on Sun 05 May 2013, 05:31; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 04:21

Oops Lux. Great minds work...I just put it up on the Stacy thread. Apparently, she's back in New York. No German visit this time around.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening

Post by silly girl Sun 05 May 2013, 04:24

Just saw that too. I was checking Getty images but she hasn't shown up yet. They only just started posting some photos.

I saw a tweet this morning and thought she was up early after being out late....thinking she had to catch a flight. I would be exhausted.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 May 2013, 05:46

Her eyes do look a little puffy in the 2nd pic. No sleep on the flight? She probably just arrived a few hours before the event. I like her hair.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 06:34

from Getty
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lux on Sun 05 May 2013, 08:02; edited 1 time in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 06:50

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 06:57

the friend "pale" (Alaina Killoch) is blonde

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 08:16

Now here I think she looks great. Good styling and love the dress, jacket shoes and hair.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 May 2013, 08:24

Sun, 05 May 2013 at 2:20 am

Gisele Bundchen & Erin Heatherton: Dolce&Gabbana Store Opening!

Gisele Bundchen is white hot while attending the opening of Dolce&Gabbana’s Fifth Avenue Flagship Boutique on Saturday (May 4) in New York City.

The 32-year-old supermodel was joined at the star-studded event by Erin Heatherton, Stacy Keibler (who met up with her stylist Brad Goreski), Jesse Tyler Ferguson (with fiance Justin Mikita), Chloe Sevigny, Paloma Faith, Kylie Minogue, and Ziyi Zhang.

“So nice to see my old friends,” Gisele tweeted at the event.

“So great to celebrate the #dolcegabbana store opening with Domenico Dolce and my date @mrbradgoreski!” Stacy wrote on Instagram.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 09:18

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 May 2013, 09:27

Thanks Lux! I forgot those pics. oooops... Embarassed

I like her look. Hair, make-up, dress. She looks very nice.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 09:39

No Mel, you have not forgotten anything, are photos of Zimbio.
I find her look a bit boring and repetitive (black, white / black, always the same shoe model, same hair on your arms, etc.)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 May 2013, 10:44

I'm posting this here as I think it's still part of the opening. She's still wearing the ring and earrings AND she posted it at 4:00 ish NYC time. Late night??? I can't post Instagram photos, sorry.

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 05 May 2013, 11:19

I like it she looks nice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 05 May 2013, 11:23

Well, think those earrings aren't a gift, but her choice of style. Look good for her look. Think she has been consistent in her choices and styles, like, setting her own trend. Of course, my own style with dangles are smaller, softer looking, feminine, rather than relics of a past era. They still make these this way and have kept them around. She seems to like hers larger and more filigree type. Scroll work in black etched look in the metals. Her rings reflect the filigree designs too. That looks like about 3 rings on the same finger. too flexible not to be.

The jacket is lacy a bit like a leather vest. Perfect for the cooler weather in NY. Looks neat, but I am only 5.1 1/2. I would have to get a very petite for shorter. Of course, I am one who likes warmer colors and soft feminine approach. So all black doesn't work for me. But you know, it does suit her.

My taste tends to color my judgement just a bit. But see no reason to throw off on someone elses outfit because my taste is dif. Shes tall and always has to fit her outfits within that perspective too, what will look better on a taller person.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 05 May 2013, 15:21

lux wrote:the friend "pale" (Alaina Killoch) is blonde

I dont think the blonde in the middle is Stacy's "pale"friend.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 05 May 2013, 15:47

Agree. It's someone called Julie Henderson and a guy called Doug Chabbott and they all seem to be at a menswear designer Mr Porter bash in NYC

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 05 May 2013, 16:00

I think she looks great here. I like her hair color looks natural. Good job Brad!!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 05 May 2013, 16:04

But there is another instagram that has her pale friend, now blond, in the middle of Stacy and Anne V, up above and that's definitely her friend. I think she is her friend/assistant because if you look at her tweets from before G, Alaina is with her and even tweets back and forth with her old boyfriend. The one here is not the same girl--she names her in this photo, just as she names her friend in the other. Her friend's twitter name is @yoshiflo.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 05 May 2013, 17:13

I like her shoes . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 05 May 2013, 17:52

amaretti wrote: I like her shoes . Very Happy

I like the shoes too. Also love the jacket.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler in NYC Dolce & Gabbana store opening  Empty Dolce and Gabbana store opening

Post by lelacorb Sun 05 May 2013, 20:58

I swear, I've never seen so many ugly faces all at once, look for yourself!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 21:36

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 05 May 2013, 21:51

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 05 May 2013, 21:59

She looks really nice and grown up
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 05 May 2013, 23:11

Hate the "ring" or whatever you call it. Seems to bend when she bends her finger, so must attached in 2 places. Would it still be called a ring?

Last edited by fava on Mon 06 May 2013, 14:47; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 05 May 2013, 23:20

I absolutely LOVE everything about how Stacy is styled here- love the Dress, the jacket the make up the hair. she looks fabulous and she looks young and her age group! She really looks fabulous here.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 00:41

It is called an armor ring I believe.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 May 2013, 00:56

Armor Rings - some of these are way past FUGLY!!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 06 May 2013, 02:22

Armor ring? Okay.... I've learned something about fashion (?) today. Thanks for the info!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Mon 06 May 2013, 04:00

is she broke up with george ?
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 06 May 2013, 05:04

I agree, didn't like the outfits either. Just because designers put these outfits out doesn't mean that you have to wear them.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 10:12

Have merged the posts on the "Dolce and Gabbana store opening" here to keep all the discussions relating to this event in the one place.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 06 May 2013, 11:05

hana200369 wrote:is she broke up with george ?

Pretty sure not. Think it just wasn't convenient for either of them to meet up at this point. But these things you never know about, you know? Like breaking up with Elisabetta was kind of swiftly done. And almost immediately followed up with the new one, Stacy. That may be his method now. Who knows? Drag it out for reasons only they would know then, suddenly, girl is flop-dropped, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and rumors will say sooo sadddd. silent pale
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 12:58

JoanieJD wrote:
hana200369 wrote:is she broke up with george ?

Pretty sure not. Think it just wasn't convenient for either of them to meet up at this point. But these things you never know about, you know? Like breaking up with Elisabetta was kind of swiftly done. And almost immediately followed up with the new one, Stacy. That may be his method now. Who knows? Drag it out for reasons only they would know then, suddenly, girl is flop-dropped, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and rumors will say sooo sadddd. silent pale

Or they could be waiting to release the news to get maximum PR for her show that airs in July (goodbye gift) and stop the press being all over him about another break up whilst he is still trying to direct a film. That month in between projects could be ideal timing to help her professionally and not hinder him professionally.

Or they could be happily still together just working on separate projects in different countries? I do still think it was weird that she said she was going to visit him "next week" when doing Extra but then didn't actually go.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 14:23

Celebitchy:

Stacy Keibler in all-black for the Dolce & Gabbana opening in NYC: pretty or trashy?

Is anyone else kind of over Dolce & Gabbana at this point? I remember when D&G used to have some really sexy, fresh designs and they seemed like a really solid design house. Nowadays, it seems like D&G has devolved into kitsch, and like they don’t even care about appealing to anyone in their 20s. So I was somewhat surprised to see that they got a really good turnout for the grand opening of the Dolce & Gabbana flagship store opening on 5th Avenue in NYC on Saturday. Gisele Bundchen, Erin Heatherton, Stacy Keibler, Chloe Sevigny, Emilia Clarke, Spike Lee and many, many more came out for the event. Isn’t that surprising?

So, let’s get into it. I want to start with Stacy Keibler just because I haven’t seen her for a month or so and we haven’t really talked about her relationship with George Clooney. Do you think there’s still a relationship to speak of? Maybe. I guess they’re making it work for now. Maybe he doesn’t want to go through the hassle of auditioning someone new for the summer at Lake Como. Stacy continues to make bad decisions about her endorsement deals though – she was just in Barcelona for a paid appearance at a BRIDAL SHOW. Bad move, girl.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down