George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments

+2
melbert
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments Empty The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 May 2013, 05:29

Squeeze a bit of lime juice on me, rub me down in salt and douse me in tequila, please! But only if George is the one doing the massaging! Thanks Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments

Spa-goers will have a lot to celebrate this Cinco de Mayo when they enjoy a treatment at the Four Seasons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills.

Why? The haute hotel has partnered up with none other than George Clooney and Rande Gerber for a signature treatment made with the gentlemen’s own Casamigos tequila.

Guests who like to indulge in a little tequila can enjoy Casamigos’ Reposado one of two ways: topically in the treatment or served post-massage in a complimentary margarita.

The Punta Mita massage is available for 60 minutes at $175; 90 minutes at $240 or the ultra-indulgent Punta Mita Retreat, which includes a margarita scrub with Casamigos Tequila, essential oils of lime, orange, apple and tangerine with sunflower oil and sea salt, followed by the massage of tequila and sage oil, for $260.

The Punta Mita Casamigos Tequila promotion is available from May 5 through May 12, based on availability.

Like Haute Living Los Angeles? Join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @HauteLivingLA. Want Haute Living Los Angeles delivered to your inbox once a week? Sign up for our newsletter.

by Laura Schreffler April 30, 2013
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments Empty Re: The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments

Post by melbert Wed 01 May 2013, 06:22

Body shots anyone? Only if George is the one giving or receiving.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments Empty Re: The Four Seasons Beverly Hills Partners with George Clooney’s Tequila for Cinco de Mayo Beauty Treatments

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 06:37

And who believes George has tried this? Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 May 2013, 06:45

me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 May 2013, 06:45

Oh wait, you mean the Four Season's massage or tequila body shots? Cos I was voting for body shots.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 May 2013, 07:08

Body shots, no doubt George has tried it and yep so have I, with the right body a lot of fun!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 07:15

Body shots no doubt...but the massage? Don't think so!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 May 2013, 07:45

I don't think so either, but I'm sure he's got an open invitation there whenever he wants.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 01 May 2013, 08:10

It would really be great if he was the one doing the massage! I could use a George Clooney special!

Night Katie! Can't keep my eyes open.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 May 2013, 08:11

Night night oof - pleasant Clooney dreams to you x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 01 May 2013, 15:29

So what, if any, is the health benefit of being massaged with tequila? Can you get an alcohol buzz from it being absorbed into your skin? I've heard of alcohol enemas, but not massages. (sorry for the visual I just produced).
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 May 2013, 16:22

Lakin460 wrote:So what, if any, is the health benefit of being massaged with tequila? Can you get an alcohol buzz from it being absorbed into your skin? I've heard of alcohol enemas, but not massages. (sorry for the visual I just produced).

Wow....this could be the answer to all our aches and pains !
Go on Lakin.....be our pioneer ?

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 May 2013, 21:50

At my age I just learned something the other day that I didn't know and wish I didn't, apparently some women soak tampons in vodka (or any booze of your choice) so that they can get higher quicker. What happened to the good old fashioned way? Downing shot after shot after shot until you are legless, not that I would know of course.

Id get massaged with tequila (sure there are some sort of health benefits, good for the skin, alcohol is cleansing after all) depending on whose rubbing it in!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down