George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy at Coachella

+14
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
Mazy
kaiileigh
Katiedot
theminis
lovelylois
OofOof
melbert
m4rose
Joanna
silly girl
party animal - not!
lelacorb
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy at Coachella - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy at Coachella

Post by OofOof Thu 18 Apr 2013, 00:09

Gotta say this...she needs to lay off the spray tan. Or get a better product. Way too much. As far as flirting, it just looks like friends having fun to me.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 18 Apr 2013, 02:43

Yeah thats the same guy she was pictured with before out on a dinner date, either end of 2011 or early 2012. Does anyone remember that? The time the paps caught her out with that guy and were wondering what it meant? Here again, having good times with him and the other couple. Blonde woman and the taller guy. Think it is a friend, but one she likes to hang with, apparently. That hugging stuff, she seemed to want to not be pictured by the paps there, like she was kind of hiding. But think she realized how that would look. Turning back to paps is not her usual style. But maybe I'm wrong and it just happened that way...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:47

I feel bad for George I'm sure he saw these pictures. I don't that she was cheating or any of that stuff. She "in my opinion" didn't show him any respect the way she was acting. If I was in a committed relationship wouldn't be hanging all over all over someone and have them hanging all over me.

Also by the way she acted she should not be dating someone that much older, if she wants to act young. That's fine to be young and acting it, but not if you are pushing the age in his face. Geroge is not old in anyway he is in the prime of his life.

I'm most likely way off base, the picture just made feel sad.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Apr 2013, 16:10

Mazy wrote:I feel bad for George I'm sure he saw these pictures. I don't that she was cheating or any of that stuff. She "in my opinion" didn't show him any respect the way she was acting. If I was in a committed relationship wouldn't be hanging all over all over someone and have them hanging all over me.

Also by the way she acted she should not be dating someone that much older, if she wants to act young. That's fine to be young and acting it, but not if you are pushing the age in his face. Geroge is not old in anyway he is in the prime of his life.

I'm most likely way off base, the picture just made feel sad.

Zen

Mazy why does every thing Stacey does reflect poorly on George? I'm not one to defend Stacey but if she's out having a good time with her friends, what's wrong with that? It's not like Sarah where she was photographed actually sucking face with some guy with her legs wrapped around him. THAT was a slap in the face to George. But who knows, maybe George did something to deserve it. I don't know - nobody really knows.

Nobody's pushing George's age in his face. She's just having fun with friends. George chooses to date much younger women. That's HIS choice so if it reflects badly then the reflection is on him and his choices.

And conversely, nobody is holding a gun to Stacey's head to date George. If she didn't want to be there then she wouldn't be there.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Apr 2013, 16:41

Good comments Lorna.
Stacy seems to be able to enjoy her life when not with George, which is a good thing IMO.
I'm quite sure he'll be quite relaxed about it too as it takes the pressure off the relationship while he's busy working.
Of course this is all speculation on my part..Lol

But there's nothing worse than a "clinging vine" in a mature relationship, whether it's the male or female

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Apr 2013, 19:26

Or a 'draper'...........!

Okay, the friend on the left of some of those pix is Marcello Bellisario, who is manager of casting at ABC Studios. His twitter page also has a pic of him with Our Hero's Oscar........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 21 Apr 2013, 19:57

Joanna wrote:Good comments Lorna.
Stacy seems to be able to enjoy her life when not with George, which is a good thing IMO.
I'm quite sure he'll be quite relaxed about it too as it takes the pressure off the relationship while he's busy working.

But there's nothing worse than a "clinging vine" in a mature relationship, whether it's the male or female

Stacy lives his life simply and rightly so, what should you do? she sees George with binoculars for months now!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Apr 2013, 20:48

lelacorb wrote:
Joanna wrote:Good comments Lorna.

Stacy lives his life simply and rightly so, what should you do? she sees George with binoculars for months now!

Yes but I'm sure we'll see pictures of her in Berlin soon! It's been a couple of weeks - George probably needs another photo op! Ha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Apr 2013, 20:49

Don't we all gal....Don't we all ??

Love3
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 23 Apr 2013, 09:25

Those two pics by contct music look like they were taken minutes apart, and then one was cut and pasted and lightened and pasted into a night background. The body positions are almost identical in both images. And I find it precarious that the images were taken in such a way that nobody else was around, or in the way. I dont believe the photos are what they are. There's too much wrong in the pics.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2