George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity?

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? Empty George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity?

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Apr 2013, 13:16

He's a nice guy and all but I can't see him getting involved in this - not because he wouldn't want to but because he's busy enough as it is. He's not listed on the charity's website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Anyway, who knows?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kim Kardashian and Lily Allen have joined stars including Victoria and David Beckham, Paris Hilton, George Clooney, Leona Lewis, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell to support the work of the Samantha Abbott Trust.

Samantha, a teacher from Sutton in Surrey, killed herself in 2009 after developing postnatal depression following the birth of her son and her brother Simon has set up the charitable trust in her memory.

He's determined to help other mums who feel they cannot cope with life after having their babies.

'There has been amazing support from celebrities who have donated clothes/items for a future fundraiser,' says Simon, who is planning a fashion show event in Jersey at the end of the year.

In the meantime, there will be a chance to see some of the celebrity clothes at the Samantha Abbott Trust launch party at Aura Mayfair, London, on Friday 26 April, 2013 at 7.30pm.

Tickets cost £25.00 and include a buffet.

'The launch will be a great opportunity for mums and parents to meet others who have suffered, or just want to find out more about the cause,' Simon explains.

'Many mums suffer in silence as they are too afraid to say anything in case people think they are a bad mum or that their baby may be taken away.

'However, with the support of so many celebrities, and celebrity mums speaking up, we hope that other mums will be more open and support each other.'
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? Empty Re: George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity?

Post by theminis Fri 12 Apr 2013, 14:32

Well even if he doesn't support it, its a fantastic cause.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity? Empty Re: George Clooney supports British post-natal depression charity?

Post by it's me Fri 12 Apr 2013, 15:00

sure
how sad.... Sad
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down