George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala'

+4
Atalante
Joanna
melbert
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' Empty Video: George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala'

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 03:14

I just got this email this morning and it seems to be genuine, so am sharing with you. Please watch and share.

My name is Nina Danon, I am the co-founder of a newly created company, the Bread Knives Productions, that aims to connect creative people from all over the world to explore new ways of making and sharing art.

Together with an association called Voice for Nyala, we have just started a project to help the non profit organization Italians for Darfur rebuild a pediatric hospital in Nyala, Southern Darfur.

We are just a bunch of young dreamers in their twenties, really, but by making videos and organizing live concerts in London we have already raised enough money to save the lives of 4 children that needed urgent medical treatment in Nyala.

Why am I writing you this? Well, we have been lucky enough to have the amazing Mr Clooney help us in our quest! He made a video to support our project, that has just been released today, and that you can view here on the Bread Knives Productions youtube channel and facebook page.

We need to get as many views as possible on this video, to raise awareness on the situation in Darfur and save the lives on hundreds of children in Nyala. George Clooney gave us his voice to help us get the support from his fans and people who believe in him. And now, we need your help to achieve that!

Please, watch our video, and if you like what we do, help us in whichever way you think is more appropriate! Help us spread this wonderful contribution by a wonderful actor and even more wonderful man that is George Clooney!

To quote him, thank you for being involved, and I hope you continue to be involved!

Best regards and many thanks,

Nina Danon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Published on Mar 1, 2013
DONATE HERE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Give Your Voice is a series of videos from Bread Knives

Published on Feb 28, 2013
The story behind Voice for Nyala.

Voice for Nyala started by Elena Ghizzo and Claire McDonald, is a UK campaign in support of Italians for Darfur ONLUS. Voice for Nyala wants to be the voice for the voiceless causes, connecting artists that want to give their talent and help with urgent and direct causes, as we strongly believe that art is the most efficient tool to make a real change.

Find out more on Voice for Nyala and Bread Knives Productions' project #GiveYourVoice on our websites and socia medias, and join our campaign to rebuild the pediatric hospital in Nyala!

Thank you for being involved. Your voice matters!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' Empty Re: Video: George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala'

Post by melbert Sat 02 Mar 2013, 06:04

Thanks Katie!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' Empty Re: Video: George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala'

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:58

That's really good to know that there are people trying to help
the medical situation in Darfur.

€200,000 is not a lot of money needed for the new hospital.
Hopefully it'll come pouring in very quickly.

Thanks for sharing this news Katie.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:10

€200,000 = £173,151 = $260,420
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:59

When was that video made ? He doesn't even mention Nyala, ... Question
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 16:57

I thought he looked much younger in the video as well...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:00

The video was obviously made a while back.
Maybe it's a generic one which he allows charities connected with Sudan to use to publicise their projects ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:03

Ooh, well spotted! Please let me know if anyone can figure this one out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:08

Think it may be hinky...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:24

What's hinky ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:28

Sorry Joanna...slang or not quite right. Not on the up and up.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:29

Thanks Oof....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 02 Mar 2013, 18:38

It does seem like an old video of him. Maybe he did it awhile ago but it took them awhile to finish the video. He not only looks younger but thinner too.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 03 Mar 2013, 02:12

It definately is an old video look at his hair color and we know right now he has a full beard. I don't trust it enough yet. Sorry to say.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Video:  George Clooney supports 'Voice for Nyala' Empty Give your voice, George calls to action

Post by lelacorb Sun 03 Mar 2013, 11:04

[url=][/url][url=][/url]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 03 Mar 2013, 13:26

Thanks lelacorb. I've just moved this to the thread where we're already discussing this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down