George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How many twitter accounts does George have now? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How many twitter accounts does George have now?

+2
Lighterside
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

How many twitter accounts does George have now? Empty How many twitter accounts does George have now?

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:26

Oh George Clooney, how does twitter love thee? Let me count the ways:

First off there's @georgeclooney24. A pretty lame attempt at being a clooney-clone (unless we believe that George really rates True Blood - which in all fairness he might) and yet has over 1,600 followers. Scary.

Then there's um, @CaseyAffleck who calls himself George Clooney. Go figure.

And how about the super original @clooney? 8 followers and protected tweets. Methinks not.

There's @g_t_clooney who's been around a while and has only ever tweeted twice. Seems unlikely, mostly because I don't think George uses his middle name much for identification.

@georgclooney is another one that's been around for a while and only has two tweets. Seems so totally clueless about twitter that I could buy this as a genuine (but long forgotten) twitter account.

Aha! Introducing @GeorgeClooney6 with 600+ followers and 48 anodyne tweets. Claimes he went to Toronto and Nova Scotia in January. Also uses words like 'jajajaja' and 'lil' (does that last one remind you of Betty?). He claimes to be the authentic George and yet makes the simple mistake of writing 'Thanks God' (which almost all foreigners I've come across say). Hmmm.

And finally, proof positive that twitter followers will follow anything, here's @GooneyClooney with absolutely no tweets whatsoever but 268 followers.

And there we have it, folks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many twitter accounts does George have now? Empty Re: How many twitter accounts does George have now?

Post by Lighterside Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:42

@georgclooney is another one that's been around for a while and only has two tweets. Seems so totally clueless about twitter that I could buy this as a genuine (but long forgotten) twitter account.

And seems totally clueless about how to spell George's name properly too! hahaha
(unless that's your typo Katie)
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

How many twitter accounts does George have now? Empty Re: How many twitter accounts does George have now?

Post by it's me Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:57

all of them
or none
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Feb 2011, 16:39

As quickly as he/they had Eli take her Twitter down, I don't believe he has one. To me, he seems "above" that. What I mean, is he professes to want privacy, and I can't see him being on any kind of social network. That being said, I believe that someone in his entourage is and keeps him informed, as I think he wants to know what's being said about him.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 08 Feb 2011, 22:50

'Thanks God' (which almost all foreigners I've come across say). Hmmm.

Agree. Even Mexicans throw in the "s".

IF he had a twitter account, my guess would be he's using a fake name whether or not the tweets are private.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 09 Feb 2011, 00:35

I doubt George has a twitter account he would just call if he wanted to talk and I agree I think he would consider himself above it. I have a twitter but never use it who really cares if I'm having a grilled cheese sandwich I don't and I don't care that someone else is. My life is too boring for twitter!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 09 Feb 2011, 01:17

I had one Dex, but nobody was tweeting me, and I basically was "star gawking". When I found out you can do that without twitter, I have a few that I enjoy following and just keep them in my favorites. I can't tweet back to them, but that's okay. When they have a gazillion followers, I'd get lost in the shuffle anyway!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 Feb 2011, 02:30

Dexterdidit wrote:I doubt George has a twitter account he would just call if he wanted to talk
He calls? Usually I just get an email! Razz

Seriously, if he were on twitter it would be for PR/publicity reasons I reckon, so he would use his name but it would be a verified account and we'd all be following it. Can't see him using twitter privately (but of course I can be wrong).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 09 Feb 2011, 07:15

This use to be a fake George -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its been suspended -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hold up!
Sorry, the profile you are trying to view has been suspended.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 10 Feb 2011, 00:21

George got suspended???? OMP!!! hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down