George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen?

+3
m4rose
OofOof
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? Empty George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen?

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 03:55

From the breakup denial story already posted, this caught my eye:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With breakup rumors continuing to swirl ... ('cause with George Clooney they always are) ... Stacy Keibler landed in Germany today, presumably to spend some quality time with her man.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... the rumors of the couple's demise are way off-base -- in fact, we're told the two still live together and are currently redecorating the kitchen in their home.
I think you all know I have my doubts about the whole living together thing (I'm sure she stays over but that's not the same as living somewhere) so this sounds weird to me. They're re-decorating his kitchen?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? Empty Re: George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen?

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Mar 2013, 03:58

Seeing as this is coming from the same folks who brought us the split...this is a bunch of hooey!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen? Empty Re: George Clooney's redecorating his kitchen?

Post by m4rose Sat 16 Mar 2013, 03:59

I thought his kitchen was nice during the CBS Person to Person show. And besides, if all Stacy does is cleanse and doesn't eat but two bites of food, why do you need a nice kitchen?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 16 Mar 2013, 06:55

He just did his kitchen . It looks great .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 16 Mar 2013, 08:44

TMZ does get a lot of breaking stories but they sometimes get the details wrong. For instance just last night they talked about a rapper being on his death bed and made it sound imminent but apparently he is doing better now.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 16 Mar 2013, 12:19

I've always wondered if they live in the guest house and sleep over when he is home.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:09

lucy wrote:I've always wondered if they live in the guest house and sleep over when he is home.

What a wonderful decision to have to make !
Where to sleep tonight at Casa Clooney L A ?

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down