George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory?

+24
very vera
niloufar
silly girl
Joanna
phys major
theminis
it's me
party animal - not!
cindigirl
Barbara Garabedian
LornaDoone
Maggy
cupcake
aflower1325
Lakin460
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Mazy
Dior
OofOof
m4rose
fava
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory?

Post by phys major Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:02

Oofoof just becauuse George is publicly dating someone it does not mean he isn't involved with other women...your just being silly!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory?

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:20

I agree - I can't imagine George going without having some sort of female "companionship" for weeks or months.

Maybe he's hooking up with a beautiful German girl while he's there. After all he can't be working 24 hours a day. You know, all work and no play .........
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:28

Lakin, I think that he's also said he likes the chase and to be the hunter, hasn't he? And mentioned that in his environment just to get to know someone gradually, and as a friend, was almost impossible.

Sorry, can't remember where or when. Don't think I've imagined it!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Fri 15 Feb 2013, 20:13

everything show their relationship going strong Love7
but i think one day relationship between george and stacy finish and he search another lady love Very Happy
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:05

Mopping up the mess

Last edited by Dior on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:49; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:24

I do recall reading in an interview he likes the chase. Frankly, I think that's BS because he doesnt appear to have "chased" any of the girls he's hooked up with. They all seem to come willingly! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:29

As far as having some on the side attention, I guess I'm naive! Or, I guess I'm thinking about myself and how I would respond if I knew he was with other women while onset. I hope Stacy has the same "privileges."
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:05

Mm, you can't imagine him having to chase them too hard, just by watching the suave charm on red carpet videos, but it would be nice to think someone kept him at arm's length for a while, maybe if they were unavailable at the time........we'll never know. All is conjecture

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:32

Obviously we don't have a clue but the last 3 at least don't seem to have required any chasing! Sarah worked at a club owned by a friend and said herself, when he asked her to go to LA she dropped everything and went. He apparently asked a friend to "introduce" him to Eli after seeing her in a magazine. She got an invite to meet and a few days later was with him in Como. Finally, we have Stacy who was asked to join him in Como by "mutual friends" soon after splitting with Eli, and she appears to have gone quite happily to stay the summer with him.

Frankly, I have visions of George sitting on the toilet, thumbing thru Maxim, FHM or Stuff and folding the pages back of the girls he'd like to "meet" next. If he happens to party with Rande at one of his clubs first, he might end up with a cocktail waitress instead.

Not a whole lot of chasing involved except for the work of flipping thru those magazines of course! cheers

Last edited by OofOof on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iPad typing difficulties!)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:51

Oh, love it, OO. What an image! 'Twould be nice to think somebody might have given him a run for his money so to speak...........

Thought: if he'd had his eye on SK for a while, she wasn't available (as far as we know) was she?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:09

I just don't believe that he can have ANY woman.
No way.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:13

can't have me.... ohsnap

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:15

I suspect Stacy would have been available for George any time any place. And, after reading your message Party I googled her and it looks like she and her last boyfriend ended it in 2010.

The sad thing from a female perspective is that I suspect a lot of women, even those involved with someone, would jump at the chance to be with George Clooney, especially women who are already in the celeb world or those wanting to be famous for anything. So, it's probably been a loooooong time sine George had a run for his money...no pun intended!

I am not saying there aren't women out there who would say no to George, I just think the pool from which he selects is full of yes girls.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:20

the only way I would ever say yes to him would be if he helped me with Showcase 4 Sudan ( which i never got a response back from so I'm sure it ain't happening)

Anyway, I'm sure some women would drop whoever they are with and go running to him. Not me though.

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 15 Feb 2013, 23:24

Somebody should tell him that quantity isn't quality.
Pool of yes girls, oh Lord!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 16 Feb 2013, 00:02

Pool of yes girls - I like that phrase. Definitely an appropriate reference IMO.
And I think if a woman of interest to him kept him at bay for a bit, it would really get his juices going, so to speak. Pique his interest, because ALL men are hardwired to be the pursuer/hunter. They don't value the catch unless they are challenged.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Feb 2013, 04:56

party animal - not! wrote: Oh, love it, OO. What an image! 'Twould be nice to think somebody might have given him a run for his money so to speak...........
Lakin460 wrote:And I think if a woman of interest to him kept him at bay for a bit, it would really get his juices going, so to speak.
What you're both talking about is also known as playing hard to get. That's a game I think George is very familiar with - I suspect he gets that a lot and I have a feeling he doesn't bother to play.

party animal - not! wrote: Thought: if he'd had his eye on SK for a while, she wasn't available (as far as we know) was she?
Yeah, the story is that they've kind of known each other for some years before they started dating. She was in a five-year relationship with Geoff whatsisface at the time.

Dior wrote:I just don't believe that he can have ANY woman. No way.
That's true, nobody can have every person, but George is much less likely to hear 'no' than most men.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 16 Feb 2013, 06:07

Dior wrote:I just don't believe that he can have ANY woman.
No way.

I agree with you think that George can have all the women he wants is like thinking that all women are geese incapable of feeling and looking for in a man only fame and money ........... in a man ..... I've always tried to love and women like me think that there are many!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:34

We are talking about very privileged people and they both have been around the block quite a few times.
There is always a reason why they have made it this far, and love might not have been their purpose in life.
And when I remember the pain of love and how much strength you need to get up again after failing or being rejected, I wonder who's better off?
I don't want to judge George and his girlfriends for their kind of relationships, it's just not anybody's cup of tea, but what I really dislike is that he always sells it to the media.

Last edited by Dior on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : around the blog^^)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Feb 2013, 13:01

Dior...how do you think George is selling what to the media
please ?

I'm not understanding what you mean today.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 16 Feb 2013, 14:34

What I meant is "to sell sth." like "to buy sth." . To buy sth. also means to believe in something and to sell something means in the same context to make people believe in sth. or to pretend sth., but I don't know if this is the same in English?
Excuse-moi for my English, I was very bad in English at school, still have to learn a lot of vocabulary and grammar to catch up.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Feb 2013, 14:41

Dior is sth an abbreviation for something? Not sure what that means.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 16 Feb 2013, 14:50

Haha, yes. I took it from my dictionary.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Feb 2013, 15:21

Dior wrote:What I meant is "to sell sth." like "to buy sth." . To buy sth. also means to believe in something and to sell something means in the same context to make people believe in sth. or to pretend sth., but I don't know if this is the same in English?
Excuse-moi for my English, I was very bad in English at school, still have to learn a lot of vocabulary and grammar to catch up.

Hey gal.....your English is Brilliant ! Don't put yourself down....OK ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 16 Feb 2013, 19:18

Thanks to you my English got better, here is a good place for me to learn, read and write.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 16 Feb 2013, 19:50

Dior, I have spoken English all my life and there are still people who speak English I don't understand. LOL. So no worries from me. I think you express yourself quite well!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 16 Feb 2013, 21:28

Merci, I give my best:)
It is fun to learn it here:D
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 16 Feb 2013, 22:30

I love your posts Dior. And your English is great! One question. ..what is sth? I'm not good with web and text shortcuts so forgive me for asking!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 16 Feb 2013, 22:55

sth.= something

Thank you very much, you make me Embarassed
Please, we are off topic, enough of me and my English!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyjesse Sun 17 Feb 2013, 11:07

Hey gals,
Just my 2 cents worth - George can have any woman but he probably has got too much in his life. To prevent rumours of any sort, he has his arm candy and 'changes' them occasionally. I don't think it's for sex anyway. Just listen to Eli rambling about how Georgie was more like a father to her during their time. Hack - women or no women - I'm eternally his fan!
timmyjesse
timmyjesse
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Feb 2013, 14:58

Not for sex?

Guess, they were talking about quantum physics and theology all night long, yes yes...

But you are right, if they are seperated for months, there can't happen very much in that department, except he is the Master of phone sex.pig
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 17 Feb 2013, 15:29

Dior Quantum Physics and theology are two subjects that would certainly hold my interest!!!
As far as Eli saying George was more like a father figure, I can understand that comment. I dated a man 7 years older than me and he would talk to me like he was my father..Did George and Eli have sex?? Yes they had a sexual relationship...Do George and SK have a sexual relationship?? NOPE purely PR...Not that anyone listens to what I say, but there is my 2 cents!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Feb 2013, 15:35

Come on phys...we're always ready to listen to you....Lol

But I for one would like your personal evidence on your claims of
"PR only relationship" please.
Chapter and verse would be useful gal.
Thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Feb 2013, 16:01

Joanna, they cannot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] when she is in LA and him in Europe, how ?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 17 Feb 2013, 16:48

Joanna you ask for the impossible and you know it...Someday there will be a book written abut George then the evidence will be unveiled..Of course you may be dead by then.. If that happens, you will know anyway because all truth will be reveled when we die!!!
Can you imagine sitting in that classroom soaking in all the knowledge of the universe?? Maybe George will be the least of your interests !!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:07

While I don't think George and Stacy are just PR buddies, I was surfing the web last night and googled Krista and George. I looked at articles from early 2000 up to now. There were lots of photos and the obligatory list with pics of his girlfriends from Kelly Preston on. It was like looking at an entirely different person.

With Krista, Lisa and Eli there was most definitely a sexual tension that is not apparent in any of the photos I looked at with Stacy. He had those "let's do it now" eyes, and in some cases--photos with a few of the short flings--he had that drunk leer men get when they're looking for easy fun.

I know from reading all of the COH veterans stuff that with every girlfriend there is talk that it's fake and that he doesn't really love them. The same thing is now being said about poor Stacy. I don't believe he's forced into these relationships and I don't think he just uses them for public events. Actually, I think he picks them mostly based on, and I 'll adopt a British term here rather than offend some readers, who he wants to shag at any given moment. The fact he chooses whom he chooses indicates he's selecting girls he thinks will be more willing to satisfy his needs without needing some personal connection.

Everyone here seems to really have disliked Krista because of her past. I actually kind of liked her after reading about her and I think she really cared for him. It made me sad that he sees her as a friend with benefits he won't even take at least publically to his favorite holiday spots. Hopefully for her she's now moved on after several years of being treated like a you know what.

But back to the are he and Stacy a real relationship. Frankly, I think it's a bit of a moot point when none of his "relationships" are really full blown relationships where each partner has an equal place. But I do have to agree with Phys that when you look at the thousands of photos out there of him with various women, he did have at least some good healthy lust for Eli (at the beginning more perhaps) Lisa, Krista...I didn't see that in any of the photos of Stacy and him period. I did see pictures where he looked like he was enjoying himself and I get the impression he's fond of her, but in a friends kind of way.

The difference in how I viewed him when looking at pics of him with Eli, who, don't get me wrong, I think is every bit as vapid as the rest, is interesting to me as well. When I look at photos of him, even ones where he's obviously drunk off his ass and leering at some young girl in Miami, with Eli, I can fantasize about a night with George. When I look at photos of him with Stacy, he reminds me of my Dad or an old uncle.

The photo opps at Como were pretty interesting. Back in 2010 and part of 2011, George wore his usual jeans and tee combo most of the spring/summer. He didn't match things like I envision some rich, old fogie might--you know like those light blue pants and old man shoes he rocked last summer. Very Happy It just seemed more casual and, frankly younger feeling. Last summer, between Stacy's leisure wear ensembles and George's leisure wear outfits, I kept waiting for them to haul out the shuffleboard and play a few.shuffleboard pong games. There were no pics of him really touching Stacy intimately. I know Joanna and others who really disliked Eli will say she initiated or forced those intimate moments, but when you look at those pics now, he seems to be enjoying it.

And yeah, I get that he's had it with the papparazzi and is responding by not trying to give them any photo opps they can exploit, but Phys is right, in my opinion, that there is limited sexual tension between Stacy and George. Not saying they aren't having sex...don't think George would pass that up anytime! I can just see why so many of the loonies believe this is a fake deal (not talking about you Phys) because there doesn't seem to be any lust between them. Friendship--yes, but good ol' let's get out of here NOW feelings--don't think so.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:22

phys major wrote:Joanna you ask for the impossible and you know it...Someday there will be a book written abut George then the evidence will be unveiled..Of course you may be dead by then.. If that happens, you will know anyway because all truth will be reveled when we die!!!
Can you imagine sitting in that classroom soaking in all the knowledge of the universe?? Maybe George will be the least of your interests !!!!

Yeah...yeah....change the subject gal !! Basketball
I'm not all that interested.....but do wonder at your constant comments....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:24

Thanks for sharing your feelings OofOof and I think they are spot on with current gf Stacy. I don't see any sexual tension with her although he may be conditioned to have to act detached. But I always thought there was sexual feelings with Eli, maybe more on her part than his, but still they were there. As much as we talked about her fawning on him I got the impression he enjoyed it as any red blooded man would.

Excellent post and I'd give you a greenie if I could but please settle for a big thumbs up.
Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:34

So they have a relationship almost without [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
Sounds like big fun.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:38

Hello, I’m new here.
My mum likes Clooney but I guess she’s of that middle-aged generation who appreciate him. She’s 47. I’m 22.
I first watched his films over Christmas & think he’s charming for an older man, but not in a sexual way because he's too elderly & weather-beaten aged.
But I liked the Ocean’s trilogy.

Is this a pic of Eli? I can’t find much info when Googling her?
The lady next to George? The other Indian actress is in the Longines ad. Not sure who the others are.

To the Oof Woof person who posted above, your comment is rather incoherent.
Phys Major stated that there is no sexual relationship between George & Stacy. You’re saying that she claims there’s not much “sexual chemistry. Like misconstruing her remark.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]\

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:47

And is this one Stacy Keibler? The one he's been living with for 2 years but never has had sex with? Just chose her for PR? Like a decoy? How weird. I can't see the difference between the genre of girlfriends except the hair color & that one is bigger in stature.

At the phys major poster: maybe someone should write a tell-tale blog now...LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:49

Thanks Cindigirl. Vox...speaking of incoherent...just kidding.

Actually, you seem much older than 22 and remind me of someone who posted here using many different names, but all similar to your current name. Could you be related to Cynista and the rest of her many faces of Eve?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:55

errr... no. I'm new here.
You remind me of several other posters here too...LOL
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 17:57

I agree with Dior. He cannot have ANY woman.
Lack of compatibility may be an issue for women who want real relationships and not to sell themselves for fame.

Just because he's a successful A-list actor doesn't mean all women would find him appealing.
I for one, do not.
Healthy relationships shouldn't exceed 5 years for either partner.. Preferably & according to psychologists.
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:08

Vox Populi wrote:I first watched his films over Christmas & think he’s charming for an older man, but not in a sexual way because he's too elderly & weather-beaten aged.

Hi and welcome Vox. I think he's smart enough to realize that he's outgrown the romantic leading role type. Most of us don't think of him as a sexual toy but admire him for his personality and charitable work. I know that's where my interest lies.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:20

Somewhere in the recesses of my feeble mind I remember George with Eli at some event and he made a comment to Stacy about having watched her on Dancing and telling her she was good in the show. Is that jogging anyone's memory?

So he seemed to have seen her, met her then when he broke up with Eli (or before) he started seeing her.

They had the private trip to Como before anyone was really aware of her then they became public.

Is this what everyone else is remembering cause really these gals are seriously starting to run together for me in my memory.

So I don't buy the contracted girl friend scenario. I would however, believe that any contracts he makes them sign have to do with not writing about him or revealing stuff about him to the media.

Maybe he finds her to be "fun" because she's such a tomboy. I mean she wrestled (usually a guy thing) - she's a huge football fan (typically a guy thing) seems to be kind of a float along no stress express gal (usually how guys interact with each other) so maybe she's morphed into a guy-like buddy, who he can have sex with take to events and then leave her to her own devices while he goes off to film his movie.

When he gets back they'll just take back up like before.

That little hiccup about not being sure if she was going to the Oscars? Probably precipitated by her asking for more than that. Perhaps the "but why can't I go with you to Europe while you're filming?" She got a little demanding, he made her think he wasn't going to take her to the Oscars and then she got back in line.

Sure, she'll probably get to visit the set - but I don't see her there for the full film schedule.

Of course all of this is my opinion just based on observations over the years.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:42

LornaDoone wrote:Somewhere in the recesses of my feeble mind I remember George with Eli at some event and he made a comment to Stacy about having watched her on Dancing and telling her she was good in the show. Is that jogging anyone's memory?

You're right Lorna - he did tell her he liked her on Dancing. I think it was the time she came in third place.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:51

Nope, your mind is fine, Lorna! You're right. He did say that to her, but that was 2006/7 or some time after that, wasn't it, when she was with Mr Stults. Way before la Canalis, I think.

I have a theory about this young lady. I think she's a bit of free spirit herself, with masses of friends around the world, and I don't think she's sitting there waiting for him to come home. In that respect, and a few others, they're very alike. All part of the attraction I think.

It certainly wouldn't work if it was otherwise. And remember he said he had to tempt her with a bit more than meatballs? No horsemeat jokes please!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:52

I agree with LornaDoone that I do not believe there are contracts with a set period of time.
My opinion is that George asks a friend for suggestions for a partner to have as his publicity girlfriend. Or he asks recommendations for a "suitable" girlfriend with some public exposure (seedy photoshopped images, soft-porn, TV background fodder hosting, sordid entertainment.. you name it).
Then he feeds the prospective girlfriends a spiel of "fun.. fun... mutually beneficial...while it lasts...career boost for her... exposure for him...."
THEY SIGN NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS. Everyone who works for him would do so.
Clooney may be advised by a.... PR network Rolling Eyes that this is the best strategy... And Stan Rosenfield, Bryan Lourde....so he complies.

All along he's killing time. Complacent Mr Showbiz in full effect.
And that's as good as it gets.

If the "pr arrangement girlfriend" wants more commitment, then Mr Commitment-Phobe wants to wash "Sardinian or wrestling mud off his boots" so to speak. lol! Particularly if he never felt that way emotionally inclined.

And similar to what Dior said, he would rather just exist complacently like a robot, than lose himself to any foolish emotional attachments like, God forbid, LOVE. affraid
There's an impenetrable fortress there. A wall he's built and locked himself within, ostensibly under the guise of all work & idle fun.
He'd rather stew in inner misery, self-torment and complacency than feel out of control..
That's reserved for his drinking escapism. Drink

Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 17 Feb 2013, 18:59

Wow Vox! For someone who is only 22 and who isn't interested in George and just saw your first movie, you know a lot about him. I didn't know who Stan was until I'd been here for several months. Guess when you're younger you pick up things and form opinions (that are remarkably similar to booted posters--is your Mom Cynista ET. Al?) much more quickly than us 30 and 40 somethings! Mopping up the mess
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next