George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style

+16
NotAvailable
Dior
OofOof
amaretti
lucy
LornaDoone
suebee
lelacorb
Maggy
cindigirl
it's me
Best in Category
Lakin460
silly girl
melbert
watching
20 posters

Go down

Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style Empty Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style

Post by watching Thu 27 Dec 2012, 11:28

George Clooney Builds Girlfriend Stacy Keibler Custom-Made Closet

George Clooney, 51, is offering girlfriend Stacy Keibler, 33, more than a drawer in his LA home — he’s giving her a custom-made closet!

“He just had a mega closet built for Stacy,” an insider reveals to Life & Style, on newsstands now.

“She's such a big part of his life now that he's customizing his home to fit their needs as a couple,” the source explains. “It’s very sweet!”

Stacy and George have been dating for 16 months. And though there were rumors of a split early this fall, the couple have denied the reports and have made numerous public appearances together looking happier than ever.

Sigh — we're so jealous of Stacy...and that closet!

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style Empty Re: Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style

Post by watching Thu 27 Dec 2012, 11:31

Which of course means they are going to marry....

George Clooney Set To Marry Stacy Keibler

We never thought we’d see the day, but George Clooney has opened his home and heart to a woman! Stacy Keibler was delighted to receive a gold ring this past summer, which seems to be the only kind of ring George will ever put on a woman! The serial bachelor has a reputation for dumping his gorgeous partners without batting an eyelash, but Stacey is using her champion wrestling talent to good use and has him in a dead lock.

Clooney took the 33-year-old beauty on holiday around Italy, and even introduced her to his mom. But now he has opened his home to her. A source reported to Life & Style, print edition December 31, 2012, “He just had a mega closet built for Stacey.” That is the Hollywood equivalent of clearing out a drawer, I believe. Normal people give up a drawer, celebrities give up the east wing. “George loves living with Stacy,” their insider explains. And as if that weren’t shocking enough, they’re even redecorating! “George has even let her choose new pieces of furniture and plan refurbishments to the master bedroom.”

This is quite a shock—chiefly because I pictures Clooney’s house as one with an entire dorm section devoted to leggy blondes. But he must have moved them all out before Stacy arrived. All this comes after a report claimed George was using a faux case of Malaria to get out of committing to Stacey—but hiring contractors, decorators, and an architect sounds like his version of true love! I mean, diamonds come and go, but a 7,300 square foot mansion in the Studio City hills lasts forever! Clooney opened his home up to CBS news last February, giving an inside tour, during which he explained the difference between a house and a home. “A home is a place where your family and friends are a part of,” he distinguished. I guess this may actually be the twilight of Clooney’s bachelor days! What do you make of it all?

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style Empty Re: Stacy gets a Custom-Made Closet - according to Life & Style

Post by melbert Thu 27 Dec 2012, 13:25

Thanks Watching. But, who did the original piece a few months ago reporting the closet. It seems that Life & Style is bringing this back to life with all the whispers of a split. Funny that!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 27 Dec 2012, 14:01

I know there seem to be lots of rehashing lately. Maybe we are the only ones who notice.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 27 Dec 2012, 14:04

No real news....makes me wonder what they're up to.....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 27 Dec 2012, 16:07

It must have been his xmas gift for her . After all this is their, who can count, x times christmas together. They are an odd, no I meant, old couple by now. And old couples give each other practical gifts (vacuum cleaners, toasters etc.)

Therefore I think this is real news. They should marry, definitely. Many old couples do after living years if not decades together. And she should say yes, got a custom made closet and all.... Razz

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Dec 2012, 16:32

vacuum cleaners, toasters etc.

LOL! you funny ROTFL

btw nice pic Best! is it a reindeer...? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 27 Dec 2012, 17:55

the custom made closet is not new news. This came out in JustJared or some other hollywood news site months ago - back when the break up rumors started. It's a regurgitation of old news because there is no new news. It was part of the story where she said she's taken over his closet with her clothes and that she's definitely living with him.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 27 Dec 2012, 18:08

Because this news is from the gossip mag Life & Style I don't think anyone believes it anyway.

I always say it - these gossip people should check in with us first - we're on top of everything! This old closet news reminds me of when he was dating Eli, they had an argument and she hid in the closet. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 27 Dec 2012, 18:19

Hid in the closet? Why?

That's funny.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Dec 2012, 18:23

cindigirl wrote:Because this news is from the gossip mag Life & Style I don't think anyone believes it anyway.

I always say it - these gossip people should check in with us first - we're on top of everything! This old closet news reminds me of when he was dating Eli, they had an argument and she hid in the closet. LOL

also do not believe that in the house of George missing cabinets and he does not seem like a man who fills the closets of clothes! by the way if they were in the house of George missed the cabinets as it did Ely to live with him? You think the cabinets to fill them .............. really is famous for shopping instead Stacy does not seem to love so much shopping! Now I'm going to open my cabinets I have to pack for the summer waiting for me!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 27 Dec 2012, 18:55

Good for her! there were many on here who had issues with the big bedroom of his Villa in Italy maybe she can get discount on re-decorating that Villa...wasn't that what she said last year I read as a faithful INTOUCH magazine reader....that she would NEVER live in a home/house that another GF lived in? Course I don't buy Life and Style but this article was back in October about closet....

I personally saw nothing wrong with the master bedroom as it had bit of sophistication and fit to the Villa look! course I like airplane food to as it is prepared for me so I don't have self-estemm issues and worry who slept where previously, but that is me...lol

Oh as you may notice I am not using CAPITALS as I am at library, so they have "BIG GIRL" SCREENS, so I can read what I print....

memo to self, get glasses or bigger computer!

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 27 Dec 2012, 18:58

@BIC Congratulations on finding the New Love you shared with Maggy yesterday...You go Girl he was quite smittened to approach you with your parents there..good for you....does he have a older brother or single father? lol..just asking...

now keep us posted, we want to read all the good stuff, don't you just send PM to others when something REALLY big happens with the courtship!

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Dec 2012, 02:37

Damn, I missed the original custom closet story!

Well it MUST be love! Or maybe it's just - oh well, once she's gone I'll have a custom built closet all to myself!

Look Celine redecorated the whole house and she didn't last more than three years so a closet don't mean shit. JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 28 Dec 2012, 04:49

From the little we saw of his LA home that Rande redecorated, there wasn't much that needed redoing. But considering all the women who could of been in the master bedroom, it's nice if he is really allowing her to make changes.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 28 Dec 2012, 04:55

I missed the closet story too.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Dec 2012, 07:35

lucy wrote:From the little we saw of his LA home that Rande redecorated, there wasn't much that needed redoing. But considering all the women who could of been in the master bedroom, it's nice if he is really allowing her to make changes.

Yes, she's probably taking the mirrors off the ceiling! Brahahahaha!

Mirror, mirror on the ceiling is that George or Stacy's butt I'm seeing?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 28 Dec 2012, 08:04

Lorna I want whatever you're smoking or drinking! rendeer
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:50

Lorna: I didn´t know someone already decorated the whole house. I thought someone maybe bought couple of candles or so…

It makes a difference then.

It´s me: No I don´t think it is reindeer. More like a coctail of reindeer and deer. As much as I am the christmas person, I can´t wait to put all this xmas stuff back to the boxes and hide them in cellar. rendeer

Suebee: Don´t worry nothing big is going to happen. He asked me out and I told him I don´t date. He ran through many ideas aloud, which I turned down. Then he suggested I should go to this special little church concert. It sounded interesting. So I went and he was there. (I´m not religious , neither is he).

After the church (which was quite cold inside) he said he knows a nice little place with very good vin chaud in the old town. Reasonable suggestion and I had a class, which appeared to be very good vin chaud indeed, the house´s own secret recipe. There were his friends also, so I met new people.

His friends revealed that he likes exotic things (I can be count as one here) and I revealed to them that I am only using him for learning the language and local customs better.

Exciting enough? Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 28 Dec 2012, 15:07

Maggy wrote:Hid in the closet? Why?

That's funny.

For those who didn't hear about his closet story. When he was dating Elisabetta the gossips said apparently she and George had a fight and she hid in the closet to get away from him. I'm sure he has a temper as most normal people do but I can't imagine her having to hide from him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 28 Dec 2012, 15:09

so let me get this straight../he wasn't your type so is there a chance he is back on the market? hahahahahaha! and is he at over 40ish??? have all teeth, veneer ok, well at least teeth in front....

not completely bald? or if he is bald roakin it like Michael Jordan and the many other GREAT BALD MEN?

aside from that are his eyes dreamy (it's ok) for contacts, laser, glasses as I need them now too for reading....

if he meets all these attributes next would be out of prison ( I don't do the medium of comunication as wel as some of you youngins), does he have any felonies? non-pervertish, some stuff between 2 adults maybe freaky to some but ok for others..hahahahaha!

last question does he breathe and have a working hear? if so give him my handle/screen name here...will exchange photos later as I usually dodge cameras when I see them hate having my photo taken...it horrifies me, always has I don't know why....

if you change your mind and he's a keeper I understand good men as I described are hard to find...lol

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Dec 2012, 18:34

cindigirl wrote:
Maggy wrote:Hid in the closet? Why?

That's funny.

For those who didn't hear about his closet story. When he was dating Elisabetta the gossips said apparently she and George had a fight and she hid in the closet to get away from him. I'm sure he has a temper as most normal people do but I can't imagine her having to hide from him.
Thanks Cindi!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 28 Dec 2012, 20:42

A closet, hmm?
I would prefer a little space in his heart.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 28 Dec 2012, 22:26

From what I gathered of most of their fights, she was the violent one, always throwing her temper around. Think she did something bad to him and expected him to come running after her. Big dif. I saw several times where she was said to be "passionate" about things. he has a temper but hes not that type. He takes up for women who are being brow beaten by other men. Remember the one where he defended Lili Tomblin from a director which could have cost George that role?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Dec 2012, 22:46

Maybe the closet isnt high enough to fit her clothes since she is so tall, so he had to break through the ceiling so she could fit her pants in there LOL!

Of course George has decent closets in his house. He's had enough women living with him throughout the years to know that a good closet is needed. Another stupid article to try to make it out that they are living together when they are not.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Dec 2012, 22:52

OofOof wrote:Lorna I want whatever you're smoking or drinking! rendeer

Alas, neither smoke nor drink. That's me cold sober! HA!

Ok, don't drink very often only when I'm out with friends and even then that's few and far between cause I'm usually the designated driver so I'm just hanging out amusing myself and if y'all come along for that ride that's even better still!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Dec 2012, 23:05

Best in Category wrote:Lorna: I didn´t know someone already decorated the whole house. I thought someone maybe bought couple of candles or so…

It makes a difference then.

My understanding is that when Celine was living with him she redecorated the entire house in French Provincial style. Of course, I can't say for certain - it's not like I got a guided tour or anything.

Then several years ago, Rande (with an "e") redecorated his house while he was away for several months filming.

Interestingly, George stated that the decor wasn't his "style." Which made me wonder what his style entailed.

I pictured something like dark woods and a hunting theme. You know, horses, hounds and wolves! Brahahaha

"Yea, baby, hand me that riding crop and let me show you who's the boss!" "Yippee ki-yay mother..."

Oh wait, that was Bruce, never mind, my bad!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 28 Dec 2012, 23:17

I love you Lorna! I picture G's style as a bed and basketball court in every room bounce
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Dec 2012, 23:25

OofOof wrote:I love you Lorna! I picture G's style as a bed and basketball court in every room bounce

I could see that too! good choice!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Dec 2012, 23:56

Did you see the CBS mini tour of his house ?
There's a video of it on the appropriate thread.
Very enjoyable too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Dec 2012, 01:04

Joanna wrote:Did you see the CBS mini tour of his house ?
Very enjoyable too.

This thread?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Dec 2012, 12:13

LornaDoone wrote:
Joanna wrote:Did you see the CBS mini tour of his house ?
Very enjoyable too.

This thread?

Yes thanks Lorna...page 6 for video link and close up pictures.
And for those who haven't seen it, here's the link to the tour !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 30 Dec 2012, 09:29

Suebee: No no no.

But Sometime ago I saw part of the show called "theroux in miami jail". And there was an inmate serving a sentence for multible armed robberies banks, houses etc. He caught my attention because he was GC lookalike, seriously. He was real life "out of sight" character. Really good looking and even the facial expressions and voice was very similar...

If you are interested I believe he is still in there. Miami main jail, moved from floor 4 to floor 6. Very Happy

From the jail to the closet - don´t they ever show their house in some decoration magazines? Usually people´s closets are pictured too. Elle decor, house beautiful, architectural digest... Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Dec 2012, 12:24

I don't think that George is the type to have his home displayed in a home fashion magazine. It comes across as his haven from the
outside world.
After all, the CBS tour only showed the "public areas" of his home.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 30 Dec 2012, 21:23

Joanna wrote:I don't think that George is the type to have his home displayed in a home fashion magazine. It comes across as his haven from the
outside world.

And yet People Magazine was invited in to take pictures and do a write up on how Stacy preens and preps whilst getting ready for the red carpet in one of the bedrooms.....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 30 Dec 2012, 23:11

@watching, is this true People got photos of a closet George had done for Stacy?

I am sure one was done during Oscar`time maybe so in future if he did have someone move in permentantly he may asked her advice....yikes....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 31 Dec 2012, 06:23

Thought the hiding in the closet happen in Como? Mirrors on the ceiling hopefully he has better taste in decor. Although thought RandE remodeled to rid the house of the frat-boy look?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:07

watching wrote:
Joanna wrote:I don't think that George is the type to have his home displayed in a home fashion magazine. It comes across as his haven from the
outside world.

And yet People Magazine was invited in to take pictures and do a write up on how Stacy preens and preps whilst getting ready for the red carpet in one of the bedrooms.....

Surely that was a one off, for Stacy's benefit not George's, and hardly counted
as a home fashion magazine display of his home.
Personally, I can't remember much about that, it was so unimportant.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 31 Dec 2012, 11:18

It wasn't a big spread of the house. It was just her getting ready.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 01 Jan 2013, 02:10

Here's the article from People. I don't think the pictures work anymore though as it was blank with the red x on it.

January 30, 2012
Vol. 77
No. 4

Red Carpet Date Night: Ready, Set, Globes!

A Morning of Playoff Football and An Evening with Boyfriend George Clooney: Stacy Keibler Shares a Diary of Her 'Perfect Day'

One red-hot Valentino gown, check. Twenty-nine carats of Chopard diamonds, check. A certain extremely handsome boyfriend? Big check! Former WWE wrestler and Dancing with the Stars alum Stacy Keibler, 32, kept a diary for PEOPLE as she prepped for Jan. 15's Golden Globes at the L.A.-area home of her beau, George Clooney-and as she experienced the glamorous night with the Best Actor in a Motion Picture Drama winner for The Descendants.

8 a.m.

Ran two miles with my trainer, Juliet Kaska, followed by last-minute body toning-pushups, dips, crunches.

10 a.m.

Game time! Einstein [Clooney's rescued cocker spaniel] and I put on our jerseys and get ready to watch my beloved Ravens in the playoffs.

10:30 a.m.

My Valentino dress and Chopard jewels arrive (bracelet too big, we have to send it back to get resized). I'm in love with my dress. It took one glance for my stylist Karla Welch and I to decide it was the one.

11 a.m.

Glam team arrive. They help me get ready while we all watch the game. Hard to keep my eyes closed when the game is on.

1:30 p.m.

Dressed and ready to go. The Ravens win!! This is indeed the perfect day.

1:45 p.m.

Einstein is ready to go too. Play date later! Uggie [The Artist's scene-stealing dog], eat your heart out.

2:45 p.m.

It's such a huge carpet! I was both excited and a little overwhelmed. I got to meet Jimmy Fallon and talk about our mutual love of Catch Phrase.

5 p.m.

After we walked the carpet, the pressure was off. I loved Ricky's [Gervais] monologue and thought Modern Family's acceptance speech was one of the funniest things of the night. I just love Sofia [Vergara]. The oddest thing about the Globes? The insane rush to the women's room during the short commercial breaks.

7:47 p.m.

[Clooney wins his Best Actor Globe and seals it with a kiss for Keibler on the way to the stage.] The Ravens won, so I knew it would get even better from there. I am so happy that George and The Descendants won! [She takes time out to tweet: "YAY BABE! From my #Ravens this morning to #mylove tonight, what a day!!! #WINNING"]

9 p.m.

We went to the CAA bash [at the Sunset Tower Hotel], where we celebrated the whole night with friends. It went by so fast!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 01 Jan 2013, 02:43

Here's a very long link to pictures on Google of Stacy's Golden Globes Gown.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 01 Jan 2013, 02:59

OMFE Lorna! A Stacy explosion!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 01 Jan 2013, 12:34

We have all the photos somewhere on this site too.

Reminds me of a silly Lisa Snowdon story. Back when she was supposedy dating George, someone asked her if she'd be moving to LA to be with him. she said no because she's just remodelled her house in England and installed a custom wardrobe (closet to our US-friends).

I don't think she quite meant it like that but it came across as "I can't move in with my boyfriend because I've got a new wardrobe"!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 01 Jan 2013, 22:15

Katiedot wrote:We have all the photos somewhere on this site too.

Reminds me of a silly Lisa Snowdon story. Back when she was supposedy dating George, someone asked her if she'd be moving to LA to be with him. she said no because she's just remodelled her house in England and installed a custom wardrobe (closet to our US-friends).

I don't think she quite meant it like that but it came across as "I can't move in with my boyfriend because I've got a new wardrobe"!

Well a girl has to have her priorities! Brahahaha

Look if I had a new closet I'd think twice about moving in with George so I could enjoy my closet! NOT!

What an idiot if this was true! So I have to say it was just BS or her lame excuse because George never asked her to move in with him!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 02 Jan 2013, 04:03

Too funny. Must be some fabulous closet . He he heee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down