George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks

+8
silly girl
Way2Old4Dis
it's me
Rachel
playfuldeb
Best in Category
melbert
OofOof
12 posters

Go down

Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks Empty Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:14

Don't have a clue who this is but thought our UK contingent would enjoy:

Sad news, y’all. Kelly Brook, the British “glamour model” and my current ideal body, is single. She had been dating Thom Evans (a Scottish rugby player) for two years, and news of their split happened on Friday. It was initially reported that Kelly and Thom might have ended things because of Kelly’s closeness to an ex – unfortunately the ex was not Jason Statham. She reportedly had been getting close to her ex, Danny Cipriani. But Kelly denied that part of that story while confirming her breakup, writing on Twitter: “Thom and I mutually agreed to go our separate ways some time ago. It had absolutely nothing to do with a third party.”

So Kelly Brook is single. And she flew to America a few days ago too! I’m including some new shots below of Kelly in Miami on Friday. Kelly also posted a photo of her body in that green bikini on Instagram, and you can click on it in the gallery to see the closeup – the quality of the photo is so good, you can tell when she last had a bikini wax. Which is kind of tacky, but I still love her.

I keep saying this, and I know I have no right to make it happen, but I’m just going to repeat it on and on: I want George Clooney to find his way to Kelly. I think they would be AMAZING together. Obviously, he likes girls who don’t have a lot going on, and while Kelly will always get work because of how she looks in a bikini, it’s not like she’s breaking any glass ceilings. Plus, Clooney likes brunettes with nice boobs. And Kelly seems like a sweetheart. Seriously, why aren’t they already together?!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 05:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks Empty Re: Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks

Post by melbert Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:51

So, does Celebitchy know that George is single???
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks Empty Re: Celebitchy Thinks George Clooney Should Hook Up with Kelly Brooks

Post by Best in Category Tue 05 Feb 2013, 04:52

Good choice!
Match made in heaven for about 2 years
again cheers

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 05 Feb 2013, 06:19

and Kelly is pretty young; something else George likes. She looks like another actress, Alyssa Milano from the TV show Charmed.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue 05 Feb 2013, 06:39

sunny

Last edited by Rachel van Bersten on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 05 Feb 2013, 06:50

Think you'll be out of luck Rachel. I've only been here for a bit but in the months I've joined this coffee klatch one things clear; George pretty much eats at the same places, goes to the same places every year for vacations, hangs with Rande and Cindy on his off times and hooks up with the same girl every two or three years. They may be from different countries, have different hair color and even be different heights, but they are the same girls...just different names.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:05

sunny

Last edited by Rachel van Bersten on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:10

People change as they get older

yes.... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:43

The headline here being, "Someone in the World Actually Thinks George Clooney Needs Help Lining Up Young, Shapely Women to Date."

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:54

it was interesting to see one not really flattering pic of her
at the link, among other really good

thanks
sometimes women need to see those amazing girls are
human too!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:08

She seems like a pretty girl--not stick thin too.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 05 Feb 2013, 23:11

lol. no. Laughing
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 06 Feb 2013, 07:01

Yep, she would be a good one! Very Happy
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 06 Feb 2013, 07:05

Well, to me she could have had her own agency to "push" her "single again, VERY available" story in original cache. Prolly is one somewhere. Celebitchy usually weighs in on one.

I looked at those pics carefully. Very suggestive. She is deliberately holding herself up in the first one, in a very teasing, suggestive way, like "look, I am all hot and waiting for you" kind of pose. Reminds me of Elisabetta in that way.

The one where she is leaning forwards which isn't so attractive in some ways, shows cleavage in big kind of way. Think thats to show, "BIG' boobs teaser.

And of course, the other is meant to show off as much figure in as advantageous a way as possible, carefully posed.

I think she WANTS to be the next. perhaps it isn't Celebitchy who is thinking he is finished with the present one....

But JMO. I can sometimes tell about these things... Laughing
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 06 Feb 2013, 08:07

Definately win - win thing.

Imagine, George could do the bedline ad (using the same room and bed as in Tequila ad) sheets and pillow cases etc. designed by her next... Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Feb 2013, 09:34

nice avatar bamboochacha!!! Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:20

Nice avatar Baboochacha . Me likes.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down