George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest--

+8
bamboochacha
melbert
Joanna
m4rose
party animal - not!
OofOof
it's me
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- Empty Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest--

Post by silly girl Thu 31 Jan 2013, 17:12

Here is an interview from this morning. Funny if you listen to it she doesn't say what the text says she said, so I am wondering if they edited it out:

Stacy Keibler Will Not Be with George Clooney for the Super Bowl

Stacy Keibler is a serious Ravens fan…like, a serious fan.
The former wrestling pro and Ravens cheerleader called in to chat during “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” and revealed where she’ll be watching the Super Bowl this year and whether boyfriend George Clooney will be joining her.

Stacy shared: “I will be in New Orleans at a little place called the Super Bowl.” Adding, as the dedicated fan she is, “I’m working right now [so] I’m getting off of work flying out there for the game and flying back.”
So is Clooney joining her?

“No, he’s actually in Berlin, he’s on preproduction for his next movie,” Stacy revealed. Adding, lightheartedly, “George is a Bengals fan, so you can imagine he’s had a lifetime of disappointment…but he’s rooting for the Ravens, he’s on my side.”
For more from Stacy, like how she’s attended a Ravens game all alone in a sea of Giant fans, listen to the full interview below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 17:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't embed the audio)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- Empty Re: Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest--

Post by it's me Thu 31 Jan 2013, 22:11

so Oscar....
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest-- Empty Re: Stacy Keibler interview on Ryan Seacrest--

Post by OofOof Thu 31 Jan 2013, 23:30

I'd bet she'll be at the Oscars. He's not going to miss that opportunity and she's still GF of so I can't imagine she won't be there. Might be fun to start a game on what we think she'll wear?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 31 Jan 2013, 23:48

Yep, she said 'see you at the Oscars' to Ryan Seacrest

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 31 Jan 2013, 23:51

Being that I LIVE in Louisiana it makes me nutty that she does not pronounce New Orleans correctly. AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!! Say it correctly or say nothing please. Thank you
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:39

How should New Orleans be pronounced ?
I've heard it like.....nu ooor leans.......is that right ?.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:48

More like "nor lins"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:56

Most witches do have a soft spot for ravens. Very Happy
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:10

New Orleans is actually pronounced Nawlins. But I guess that only comes from people who live here and have a Cajun accent......but for non-Louisiana people it is pronounced New Orrlens. I guess you just have to be here. LOL. I am a little sensitive about the mis-pronunciation of states and cities. Pet peeve of mine. Sorry for the rant. I'll eat a snickers and will be more myself....get it? Throw back to a Super Bowl commercial from last year? Anyone? Anyone?

Last edited by m4rose on Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling...sorry)
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:12

got it m4rose, got it!! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:16

Sending love to you Melbert! Hug1
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:22

So which Diva are you M4Rose? Betty White, Lisa Minnelli or can't remember the others. Loved those commercials.

Feel the same way about pronunciation. Lived in Oregon for a long time and all you folks in the South and North East always pronounce it like Oh-ree-gone. It's pronounced by us Northwesterners like "Organ." Ha!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:28

When I spent nearly 3 months in the USA, with my mixed up Scottish/Australian accent I was consistently being corrected by the natives. In Alabama, one waitress pretended she didn't completely understand what we were saying for full on 5 minutes, I was getting frustrated, she started laughing and said she loved our Aussie accents.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:30

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH OofOof! I was born and raised in Oregon and it makes me nutty when I hear that mispronounced too! LOL. And I think I am more like Betty White.....not that old but am that sarcastic. LOL. My favorite is when people say where is Oregon...is it by Minnesota? I always yes. LOL. Okay so back to the topic, good thing I am going to New Orleans next weekend for Mardi Gras because if I went this weekend I would have had to track Stacy down and and and..........tripped her or something. LOL
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:31

Southerns have a sick sense of humor.....sorry.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:36

Actually I love your sense of humor../ha ha ha!

And, I love that you were born and raised on this side of the country and now live on the other! Yeah, people always think Minnesota and Oregon are next to each other because we have so many similarities. I say "we" because while I'm now in Washington, I still think of myself as a tree hugging Oregonian!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:41

bamboochacha wrote:Most witches do have a soft spot for ravens. Very Happy

bwahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:43

So George won't be at the Super Bowl - well who'd have thunk? HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:47

Who indeed? (-: Was thinking he'd be back here for a bit and go because it's the place to be but then he isn't one who wants to be seen, unless he wants to be seen...

I know...I'm tired. Have a migraine. Bear with me.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:54

OofOof wrote:Who indeed? (-: Was thinking he'd be back here for a bit and go because it's the place to be but then he isn't one who wants to be seen, unless he wants to be seen...

I know...I'm tired. Have a migraine. Bear with me.

Girl, do YOU need a snickers? LOLOLOLOL
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:56

Yes I DO! Think my family wishes I'd have one anyway Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:55

I believe we can embed that clip here:

Let's hope that works.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:03

Well I'll give her this - her comment about George having a lifetime of disappointment being a Bengals fan was funny.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 06:01

I feel his pain...the Seahawks were sooooooooo close...but no cigar!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 01 Feb 2013, 11:09

OofOof wrote:Yes I DO! Think my family wishes I'd have one anyway Very Happy

Chocolate and migraines don't go together friend....at least with me and others I know.

Water, water and more water. Boring I know !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Feb 2013, 12:12

Thanks Katie --- I tried to embed but it work for me.

Hope you feel better Oof Oof. Migraines are not fun. Do you rub and wrap and lie in a dark room?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 02 Feb 2013, 01:41

Joanna--Yes, I know about chocolate and migraines. Haven't had any chocolate in almost 2 years. Also stopped drinking coffee then as well. And had great luck but for some reason have had a difficult period of late. Think it may be related to stress as well but am now journaling every thing I put in my body--food and vitamins as well--because this one was a doozer. Didn't think it would ever go away but finally this afternoon it left and I am pooped!

Yes Sillygirl, a dark room is always best but I had to work and take care of family so I didn't have much choice this time around.
Thanks for your suggestions! Love you ladies.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 02 Feb 2013, 03:18

She has been going to the Oscar's after parties and viewing parties for years now. If she doesn't go with G (i.e he doesn't come back from Berlin for the show), she would most likely still turn up at an afterparty - most probably the one thrown every year by her new supermarket show boss, Harvey Weinstein. Or even if they did split - she will still be out and about on Oscar's night.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 02 Feb 2013, 10:08

OofOof....pleased for you that it's gone today....wow that was a
bad time for you. Hope you have a better weekend. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 03 Feb 2013, 02:24

watching wrote:She has been going to the Oscar's after parties and viewing parties for years now. If she doesn't go with G (i.e he doesn't come back from Berlin for the show), she would most likely still turn up at an afterparty - most probably the one thrown every year by her new supermarket show boss, Harvey Weinstein. Or even if they did split - she will still be out and about on Oscar's night.

Hey, good point watching. She might be going to the Oscars because of the Harvey connection now.

But I really think George will fly back for it. I just can't see him not being there in case Argo wins.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 03 Feb 2013, 03:59

I agree Lorna, especially if Argo shines at Bafta! I haven't heard yet how they did at the Director's Guild. I think it just started a short time ago.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down