George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan

+21
OofOof
cindigirl
Joanna
lucy
Mazy
Barbara Garabedian
ktsue2002
Atalante
Maggy
amaretti
blubelle
MM
melbert
Katiedot
Best in Category
Margou
phys major
laetval
it's me
party animal - not!
silly girl
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan

Post by it's me Thu 31 Jan 2013, 20:31

stalls are? scratch
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: George Clooney having dinner in Berlin, Saturday 19 Jan

Post by Joanna Thu 31 Jan 2013, 22:37

it's me wrote:stalls are? scratch

"Restroom stall..... an enclosure providing privacy to the user of a single toilet
in a public restroom"

Which is what we ladies have in UK....behind closed doors I M.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 01 Feb 2013, 01:29

It's Me, in a Men's Room, it's usually a row of urinals up against the wall. There are stalls for those who need to do the sit down duty. Yes Hen, George has stated that he uses the stalls to do his stand up duty as he doesn't want Little George all over the internet!!

Last edited by melbert on Fri 01 Feb 2013, 13:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops, found a booboo when I re-read...)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:19

Can't blame him. When people are taking pics of him when he's in the car behind him, I can't imagine what they'd do in a bathroom.

Have to say it must be horrible to have to worry so much about things like that all the time. It does seem like he has to worry about it way more than some of the other big celebs. You still see Ben Affleck at the Farmer's Market or grocery store. You see other stars there but he seems to feel he can't do those kind of things any more. That makes me sad.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:22

I agree, the only things under a microscope should be insects. But then the payoffs aren't too bad either, think you have to suck up some of the bad to enjoy the good..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:24

You're right he does have some wonderful opportunities in his life but he seems more and more a bit like Michael Jackson (I don't mean the oddness but having to hide) and I think I'd choose to live my humble little life rather than his since he basically has to hide in all his various castles.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:45

True - there he is trying to enjoy a beautiful dinner in lovely location of Berlin and he is still getting papped.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 03:52

The one that gets me is the one of him in the car behind the person taking the photo. It must be such an irritant to constantly be followed by the Paps and also have regular people snapping away. He's nice to everyone who asks for photos but it must be really irritating sometimes.

I've never been an autograph hound or celeb watcher so I think if I ran into him somewhere I'd surreptitiously get my fill of him but don't think I'd ask for a picture etc. and I wouldn't snap one with my phone. Just think that's rude.

Anyway, sometimes those pictures where he looks mad or has an odd expression, seems like a look he's giving to the paps. The few videos I"ve seen of him coming out of restaurants or bars with all the flashing lights just amaze me. It's no wonder he gets some of those shots that make it look like he's three sheets to the wind when I don't think he is--at least not all the time!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:05

Would he have been less likely to be papped if he had sat where Grant did? Seems he sat facing the window and if didn't want his picture taken he could have sat with his back to it?

Not sure, maybe the place has windows all around.

He looks like he's gaining a little weight which would be good!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:12

I agree that it must stink to always be hounded but I wonder if he made himself more accessible and not try to hide away then there wouldn't be such a demand. I think he is in a "jail" of his own making.

As for facing the cameras while at dinner----I think he does that on purpose too. Sometimes he wants people to know where he is. Funny we haven't had any other photos of him lately. He is a shrewd one....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:16

I agree Sillygirl. Think if he just went about his life and went to the store and concerts etc., he'd end up less of a pap target.

I wonder if that's why Stacy is no longer being papped as much. For a while the Daily Mail had a love fest with her as did Just Jared. And, all the wire sites had photos of her on a daily basis. For the past two months, she's really had nothing but photos of red carpets. He should emulate her and make himself so available they won't want photos of him anymore!

But then,maybe he likes being mysterious and being wanted.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:25

silly girl wrote: I wonder if he made himself more accessible and not try to hide away then there wouldn't be such a demand.
I'm not sure this would work. They want pictures of him and would continue wanting pictures of him as often as they can get them.

They don't seem to tire taking pictures of Kim Kardashian, no matter how over exposed she is. I think it would be the same for George too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:35

True. Ol' Kim doesn't seem to be able to go anywhere or do anything without a photo being taken but I kind of think she's got the paps who take her pics on speed dial.

Ben Affleck gets papped but he does still seem to do regular things. Jack Nicholson goes to Laker's games. George only seems to go to clubs with Rande or restaurants with GF and Rande/Cindy.

Seems like it would be so exhausting to always have to be aware.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 01 Feb 2013, 04:39

There are a lot of people like me that never want their back to the entrance.

Would he have been less likely to be papped if he had sat where Grant did? Seems he sat facing the window and if didn't want his picture taken he could have sat with his back to it?

You cannot see who is coming up behind you. Quarrel 1
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 01 Feb 2013, 05:50

Think most of the time he just puts himself in the position to get papped. It's gonna happen, so why hide, I believe he wants to protect his friends and love ones. Loved that Grant gave the speech at GG for Argo, he was the producer on set while George was working, it was kind that he allowed Grant the limelight.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 01 Feb 2013, 07:02

it was about time!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 01 Feb 2013, 21:56

George is so cute in the pictures, an he looks like he's having a great time . Wink cokesniff

Last edited by cup cake on Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:24

Just cute? Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:29

ok maggy he's adorable Yeah Right
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:51

and...

witty
sexy
handsome
intelligent
etc etc (ok, enough azz kissing, hehe)

Welcome to the forum, Cup Cake!

Love your avatar!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 02 Feb 2013, 07:44

thank you maggy , l enjoy the forum so much that's why l joined , an you are right he is all those things an much more than a pretty face Wink study
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2