George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Who should George take to award shows? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Who should George take to award shows? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Who should George take to award shows?

+22
OofOof
Picachu
Dior
lelacorb
premiere
fava
it's me
lucy
playfuldeb
Henway
annemarie
George Fan
pattygirl
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Joanna
Lighterside
melbert
suebee
cindigirl
Katiedot
very vera
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who should George take to award shows? Empty Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:11

What i don't understand is why isn't his dad going to the awards with him. it his birthday tomorrow and what better birthday present than to take him to an award show. that's just my two cents....

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Who should George take to award shows? Empty Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:13

Why would George take his father when he has a girlfriend he's been dating for 18 months?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:15

I think it would be great if he invited his parents to the award show tomorrow. He's done that in the past. But who knows, his dad is really getting up in years and maybe doesn't want to travel.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:16

OMG if he did i would be like his biggest fan and think so highly of him i would jump for joy he would be my hero then or again when i learned about his work with sudan last spring....

his parents omg they so deserve some face time before that person who loves to be someone anyone any role nude or otherwise..lol

that is the man i think i would like to meet in another life...as this one doesnt look like promising with the shedevil gf, common law wife, mom to einstein.hahahhhahaha...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:18

Katiedot wrote:Why would George take his father when he has a girlfriend he's been dating for 18 months?

because it's his birthday and i just thought it would be a really nice birthday present.

Last edited by very vera on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:21; edited 1 time in total

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:21

God forbid elder mr. clooney passes away and your son had a chance to bring you to something he has worked so hard for his entire life and you chose someone who doesnt merit a picture in bed in fake video with instead..thats what i mean about integrity and doing the right thing..if she is so important in your life let her in entirely or quit playing head games with her and others....because these are real people with real feelings fans or just sideline cheerleaders...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:29

OK, so Nick and Nina have attended MANY things of George's and they are very proud of him and he is extremely respectful of them. He PRODUCED this movie, doesn't star in it. Maybe he did ask them and they chose not to attend. This is so the wrong thread for this and I apologize. Just responding to above comments.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:35

melbert wrote:OK, so Nick and Nina have attended MANY things of George's and they are very proud of him and he is extremely respectful of them. He PRODUCED this movie, doesn't star in it. Maybe he did ask them and they chose not to attend. This is so the wrong thread for this and I apologize. Just responding to above comments.

Sorry for starting new topic here. i could open another thread or we can just drop it. You are right he is the producer not the star

very vera

Back to top Go down

Who should George take to award shows? Empty Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:38

very vera wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Why would George take his father when he has a girlfriend he's been dating for 18 months?

because it's his birthday and i just thought it would be a really nice birthday present.

There's your problem right there..."you thought"...what about what Nick thinks? Maybe at his age, hanging around with his son and his friends at openings or award shows isn't HIS idea of a good time. Did you ever consider that?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:45

I think George should take whoever he damn well wants to take. It's his award and he's a grown adult now.

Having to take his parents (who may not even want to come) simply because some small-minded fans can't deal with the woman he's dating is ridiculous.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:48

Katiedot wrote:I think George should take whoever he damn well wants to take. It's his award and he's a grown adult now.

Having to take his parents (who may not even want to come) simply because some small-minded fans can't deal with the woman he's dating is ridiculous.

Thank you! For a second there I thought maybe we entered "bizzaroworld" where a 51 year old man would be "required" to take the parents with him everywhere he went because he's not a married man. LMAO WTF??? What century is this again?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:48

i don't mind him taking Stacy to the award show i was thinking about his birthday any other day sure take Stacy . Obviously if he wants to stay home with his wife and family that is his choice and obviously on his birthday he chooses what HE wants to do it is HIS day.

I may not care for stacy but if she is there she is there...

VERA

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:50

uh katie this is what i am talking about. i am not sensitive, this person is out right calling my posts bizarro. My opinions are apparently bizarre and hers opinions are always perfect and I am not small mided what kind of a forum runner are you anyway calling other opinions small mided

VERA

Last edited by very vera on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:51; edited 1 time in total

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:50

Well we can come to a compromise. When he started dating Stacy he took both her and his parents. That was the time when she was wearing a dress that was cut down to her navel and poor Nick had a tough time just looking into her eyes. LOL

Last edited by cindigirl on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:52

thank you Cindi!!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:52

very vera wrote:uh katie this is what i am talking about. i am not sensitive, this person is out right calling my posts bizarro. My opinions are apparently bizarre and hers opinions are always perfect excuse me

VERA

Excuse me but you are not the only one who voiced that George at age 51 should take his father to the award shows. Unless I'm mistaken and you're actually posting under two different names, there was another poster unrelated to you who was also making that comment. Or are you also Suebee?

Last edited by Lighterside on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:53

very vera wrote:uh katie this is what i am talking about. i am not sensitive, this person is out right calling my posts bizarro. My opinions are apparently bizarre and hers opinions are always perfect and I am not small mided what kind of a forum runner are you anyway calling other opinions small mided
Because I do think some opinions are small minded. Remind me again where it's written that only you are allowed to state your opinion and no one may disagree with you?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:53

some fans have a problem with who his gf is...really...please...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:56

i am the suebe are we on that conspiracy troll game again witch hunt

oh wise one lighterside who seems to like to call vera out for her opinion, they are like assholes everyone has one..unless you are nick, or are you suebee too with me lighterside..

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:57

Lighterside wrote:
very vera wrote:uh katie this is what i am talking about. i am not sensitive, this person is out right calling my posts bizarro. My opinions are apparently bizarre and hers opinions are always perfect excuse me

VERA

Excuse me but you are not the only one who voiced that George at age 51 should take his father to the award shows. Unless I'm mistaken and you're actually posting under two different names, there was another poster unrelated to you who was also making that comment. Or are you also Suebee?

??????

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:59

suebee wrote:i am the suebe are we on that conspiracy troll game again witch hunt

oh wise one lighterside who seems to like to call vera out for her opinion, they are like assholes everyone has one..unless you are nick, or are you suebee too with me lighterside..

Suebee...for once we agree...opinions are like that part of the anatomy and I have no problem with vera or you or anyone else here for that matter. Like you, I get to voice an opinion and I've NEVER been accused of being shy or retiring as you might have guessed. LMAO Have a nice day dear!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:01

come on lighterside, you spend much time with elderly people or in your youth..i did and they love hanging with the younger ones it invigorates them..

have you lost your parents yet, and if he is so in love with this woman as some want to sell us then it will be frutiful for both of them tomorrow night and i am sure he need not worry about any other women trying to stop his private life since he hates that..

i feel the same way when people disrupt my life and then i feel i have no privcy in my affairs...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:03

Katiedot wrote:
very vera wrote:uh katie this is what i am talking about. i am not sensitive, this person is out right calling my posts bizarro. My opinions are apparently bizarre and hers opinions are always perfect and I am not small mided what kind of a forum runner are you anyway calling other opinions small mided
Because I do think some opinions are small minded. Remind me again where it's written that only you are allowed to state your opinion and no one may disagree with you?

I can be disagreed with i just don't like the name calling. apparently if i disagree i am a troll or something or have another name on this board... What????

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:03

game on lighterside...lol.. i like always taking the side of the underdog, sorry vera i felt you were being called out too with the bold itlacized letters

but i lkie you a bit more now lighterside...lol
peace out...and i pray you have your parents and a loving family many people are alone and rely on virtual worlds to keep sane...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:04

Vera the post that you can't seem to "unravel" means that you are not the only one who was posting that George should have taken his parents...Suebee is also of the same opinion and posted the same but apparently you only read certain postings because it is crystal clear that she has the same opinion as you so therefore I couldn't have been "singling you out"..... are we clear now?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:06

ok vera your back was covered so lets drop it, there is an italian restaurant calling my name except it isnt really suebee...or cute case of cloneyitis..lol

but damn i want those troll dolls i had when i was younger as they must be really popular these days with all the talk on here..lol

later gals

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:06

suebee wrote:game on lighterside...lol.. i like always taking the side of the underdog, sorry vera i felt you were being called out too with the bold itlacized letters

but i lkie you a bit more now lighterside...lol
peace out...and i pray you have your parents and a loving family many people are alone and rely on virtual worlds to keep sane...

There is no game darling and you're being quite silly and this conversation has become juvenile and a waste of time...TTFN!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:09

why not just be safe and stay home george...lol far away with your sweetie stacy so the world will be more peaceful here on coh...lol

just kidding..i dont have many friends i cannot imagine why....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:11

damn i was trying to be nice and call a truce with you dear..i thought you didnt take things personally..i deeply apologize, serious hand to god i was just bantering..

this is why i hung with the elders and now find myself engrossed in all of you more than the actual actpr who this forum is for...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:13

ttfn, sorry not sure what that is but it is capitalized so i must have pissed you off again..

is there an emotioncon for a white flag to wave

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:18

Lighterside wrote:Vera the post that you can't seem to "unravel" means that you are not the only one who was posting that George should have taken his parents...Suebee is also of the same opinion and posted the same but apparently you only read certain postings because it is crystal clear that she has the same opinion as you so therefore I couldn't have been "singling you out"..... are we clear now?

yes we are clear

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:22

TTFN = TaTaForNow = good-bye

In answer to the original post "Who should George take to award shows?" ME!!!!!! end of story...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:22

I remember reading that Nick said they get too nervous to go to
Awards when George is nominated. I believe they go to premieres occasionally with him and the current lady friend.

I also remember Nick writing his column about the time George
won an Oscar...he and Nina watched it snuggled up in bed with Spags the dog !

My CRS is on holiday !!!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:23

But, they always get a coffee mug with the name of the movie on it that George gives them!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:26

Who? Some question after this weeks news!

randy & cindy of course. It´s been couple of days from the ad and they desperately need to get their faces and names out! George can help!

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:30

thanks melbert.. i dont work in office so no short hand..i like tata..sounds so british....and i love london....

using a computer at hotel overseas and think it is mac..on good day on windows i find it hard to use proper capitals and grammar plus it annoys people..löl or at least it use to for me when i cared what others thought...

i would read someone's letter and feel the need to correct the spelling and grammatical usage and then after many losses of things truly important i got lazy when i started with this computer stuff few years back...

thanks for the tip...

what is crs

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:32

suebee wrote:ttfn, sorry not sure what that is but it is capitalized so i must have pissed you off again..

is there an emotioncon for a white flag to wave

Here's the emoticon for surrender Surrender

And to put it in the most polite form I think TTFN means ta ta for now. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:32

CRS= Can't Remember Shit
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:32

if you do go melbert then steal the show with facetime..i mean rob them blind with big smiles and hands all over george..he will dig it i am sure and piss alot of his fellow female fans off to boot...

later

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:34

crs now that is cool stuff....and very politically acceptable in todays cyberworld...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:34

His Nibs will take whomever he likes..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:40

omg you guys if you are females are godesses to me now...

i love that waving of flag and my new bff lighterside forgot to include you as well cindigirl for voting for parents attending..so be careful, the troll conspiracy is alive and well and you may be suebee too..

actually suebee was a girl i knew who passed away a few years back after living with cerebral palsy her entire life, sadly i knew her in school many years back and only got to hang out with her at the 20th reunion...

she loved when i called her mildred so that is my password to honor her...

we girls in school would always call each other different names and if i like someone i usually have a nickname for them...

so when all this trolling other name thing came up it became funny and a game to me...

but i hope people realize many people live each day with physical challeges that none of us may ever experience and they just want to be what we the people consider normal...but what is normal now adays off topic but if i get banned i will be glad i did it to honor someone who taught me few things late in life...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:47

Mel
If you get to go with George, please remember to wave to us.
You'd make us so proud and happy. A little envious, of course, but still proud and happy. You will tell us all about it, won't you?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:49

Absofreakinglutely PattyGirl!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:58

A little friendly note for suebee....

We try to keep the threads tidy and only talk about the relevant subject on each one so that members in a hurry can just read what they want to in the correct thread.

When we want to talk about ourselves, our lovers, our children,
our pets, our joys, our sorrows, our lives....we go to this thread,
link below.

January chit chat is a good place and the name changes
every month...stating the obvious obviously....Lol

Can I invite you to pop into the kitchen with
your personal writings ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:00

Isn't the main purpose of the leased GF the award shows? Stacy of course, unless there's a new one waiting in the wings.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:05

pattygirl wrote:Mel
If you get to go with George, please remember to wave to us.
You'd make us so proud and happy. A little envious, of course, but still proud and happy. You will tell us all about it, won't you?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Sod the waving......we want pictures, videos, tape recordings
and a 10,000 word essay......at the very least.
And presents for all your friends on COH....and invitations to stay
In Villa Oleandra (sp) for people and pets.....and free lifts there and back in a private jet.....and spending money....
Can't think of anything else.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:18

Thanks Mel and Cindy...for the explanation of TTFN. I thought everyone would have known that abbreviation since it's fairly universal, as well as knowing it's customary to capitalize abbreviations...caps don't always indicate shouting...but I guess to each his own.

Edited to add: Mel...that queue starts right behind me! hahahaha Lots of happy
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:38

I think he will be bringing Stacy she is his girlfriend.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 12 Jan 2013, 20:33

Melbert have fun I want pictures starting with your makeup team getting you ready in your new closet and holding the invited in the limo, etc.... Have a wonderful time cause I know we will with your personality flowing down the red carpet on Georges arm as we search for pictures and stories.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next