George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays?

+15
OofOof
Picachu
Mazy
lelacorb
FuturoST
LornaDoone
Joanna
phys major
Vi
it's me
fava
Atalante
silly girl
Best in Category
Katiedot
19 posters

Go down

I think George looks:

Too thin

Just fine

Too fat

View results

George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? Empty George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays?

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:52

Based on a few comments on different threads, here's a conversation about our reactions to what he looks like, both from pictures and from people who've seen him in real life recently.

Aruna wrote:Ufff....
I am glad to see new pictures.
Really, he looks very tired. He must relax.
But where is he still was in the New year?
Or have I missed something
watching wrote:He looks wasted.
He is fast morphing into Nick. Old man trying to keep up with the young crowd.
OofOof wrote:Think it's because he's drinking too much...he does have that wasted look and he's so thin that he just looks small.
Lakin460 wrote:What's the age difference between RandE and George? George looks old here, IMO.......old and bent over.
OofOof wrote:I agree with Fava. Think Rande looks ridiculous. Like an old player trying to look young. I also sadly agree with you Lakin in thinking George doesn't look like his sexy self. But some of that looks to me to be discomfort at being there, over indulging in their product and being too thin.

Weight can really make a difference. Look at Matthew Mcconaughey. He lost 50 pounds for a role recently and looked old, and tired. George looks like he's wasting away.
cindigirl wrote:
OofOof wrote:Weight can really make a difference. Look at Matthew Mcconaughey. He lost 50 pounds for a role recently and looked old, and tired. George looks like he's wasting away.
I don't think it's a weight issue. George looks small and thinner here because he's scrunched between two men with wider shoulders. I read many times that he's small-boned. Still, he looks yummy here to me!
lucy wrote:When I look around at everyday people my age 50-60, these two look really good considering their age and lifestyle (rich&luxurious).
phys major wrote:If you saw George in person you would be surprised at how he looks....He is killing himself...
phys major wrote:
Best in Category wrote:
phys major wrote:If you saw George in person you would be surprised at how he looks....He is killing himself...
I only wish...to see him I mean Very Happy You are hopeless !
How would that make me hopeless when I do know how he looks in person???? Fantasize all you want, if you saw him in person your opinion might change...
phys major wrote:
Joanna wrote:
Well you probably only see him first thing in the morning
when you dash around with your feather duster
and mop and bucket phys ? Mopping up the mess

We all improve as the day goes along ! Sofa bounce
I really didn't mean to give you a greenie for that but very funny Joanna...I do love you!!! Even if we disagree on things..
Best in Category wrote:well you see what you see
and I see what i see
all relative
I don´t fantazise
not "dreamy"
and no I doubt it would change mind at all
lucy wrote:He is killing himself? Come on PM, do you really know that is certain?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? Empty Re: George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays?

Post by Best in Category Thu 10 Jan 2013, 09:25

voted just fine.

He just needs to get out of the nightlife basement
tequila tour can leave a bad taste to a mouth
He didn´t need to do it

If he has a bad habit of drinking too much and too frequently - there is nothing, absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

What ever is the case I hope he gets busy with real work soon! Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays? Empty Re: George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays?

Post by silly girl Thu 10 Jan 2013, 10:37

I didn't know how to vote. His body weight seems fine but his faces seems puffy. Now he could just be tired but I have seen him look better.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 10 Jan 2013, 11:17

He'd better start drinking healthy fruity smoothies ! Whistle
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:06

Wasn't sure how to vote because I like him a little heavier. Hard for me to say if it's unhealthy without seeing him in person and naked! Hopefully he is not taking Stacy's nutrition advice--she combines good with bad (healty grains one day and cleanses the next)

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:25

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:30

can't watch it here
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:34

it is
As time goes by - Barbra Streisand
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 10 Jan 2013, 14:00

Seeing someone in person and seeing someone in pictures are two different things pictures add pounds...sorry to say I have seen him in person throughout the years and he definitely looks unhealthy... you really can't compare the physically man to a photo...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 10 Jan 2013, 14:44

OK Mrs Mop....give him my love when you next
Put the bleach down his loo ?

Thanks. Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 10 Jan 2013, 18:34

Joanna wrote:OK Mrs Mop....give him my love when you next
Put the bleach down his loo ?

Thanks. Thumbs up!

I'm going to agree wiht phys major. George in person can look really, really good but given the way he's looking in pictures lately, in person he probably looks a lot worse.

If he's looking thin in pictures he will look positively frail in person.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by FuturoST Thu 10 Jan 2013, 20:07

I voted cool. It seems to me that he put on weight, and it look beautiful to him.
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 Jan 2013, 20:45

The last time I saw him in person was the 2009 Venice Film Festival and it was amazing and seemed to spray testosterone from every pore of the skin, in the last year I've seen him grow old quickly not only in the face but not in the habit seems more agile man he was. Thin, slim and not very tall it always has been but has always had an elegant demeanor and a look that killed unfortunately no more!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 03:50

George does look thinner than I like him, also worn out; just very tired and in pain. I know that he likes to drink however I do not believe that her drinks as much as people think. When you have, the medical conditions that he has you tend to lean forward and kind of scrunch a little; which takes presser off the back. You start the day in not too bad a shape but as the day progresses it gets worse.

I usually say that I have to get horizontal for a while, just to help ease the pain. I have heard him say that he had problems with pain medication and did not like taking any. No matter what weight he loses, his appeal goes from with-in and I feel he will never loss that. JMO
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Fri 11 Jan 2013, 06:01

Are there any pictures to compare
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 11 Jan 2013, 06:27

That avatar you are using Picachu looks like he weighed at least 10 pounds more...but maybe it's the facial hair. Don't know if it's pain and hunching or being too thin. To me he looks much smaller than normal but I am not a GC pro like many on this forum.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by rmrmmm Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:19

Could be that he is losing weight for Monuments Men. If you look at photos from the end of WWII the men's faces all looked very thin.

rmrmmm
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 00:51

Seeing all the new pictures today on other threads I think he looked pretty good. No matter how he looks I think he looks better than anyone else.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 00:56

heck i thought he was kind of good looking in Syriana in a professor kind of way. ooh the things he could teach me LOL

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by GCfollower Sat 12 Jan 2013, 03:47

I think Stacy has brought alot of bad vibes into GC's life and he cannot get rid of her, he seems stressed and looks awful and he did say he quit drinking for good last year, well guess not...Stacy is a big partier and belongs with Phelps, not GC, STacy has literally sucked the life out of GC it seems to me and Ben Weiss doesn';t help either neither do Cindy and Rande...I suspect bad people destroying him in his life making choices for him and he is out of strength and ill, very ill with stomach/neck/back/malaria etc. Not good combos and probably a bad liver...he is ignoring to keep his image up, which about now looks awful too. Just saying. Used to love the guy and thought he seemed so real and grounded and on top of things in his life, the man is falling apart! So sad..

GCfollower
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:40

Lately there has been too many pics of him with random people here and there posted in twitter/face etc.

As an A-listor he shouldn´t do that too much! Again JMHO. sunny

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:54

I don't think there's any way he can control that. The only way to limit it would be for him to do something very un-George Clooney and suddenly refuse to pose for pictures with fans.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:28

Best in Category wrote:Lately there has been too many pics of him with random people here and there posted in twitter/face etc.

As an A-listor he shouldn´t do that too much! Again JMHO. sunny

I respectfully disagree BiC. And like Katie said above, that would be very un-Clooney. Even though George tries to keep his "private life private", he thrives on these "random" pics. From what so many have said, he is in his element on the carpets, glad-handing, allowing pics, etc. If he stopped doing that, we'd know something was wrong with him.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:37

Any other A-listors behaving like that? Country leaders? Public figures? Just asking - can´t think of any name (unless they are campaigning)

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:10

George isn't a public figure or country leader being
paid from people's taxes.
So he can do as he wishes and in the manner that suits him best.

He's a gregarious man and enjoys mixing and
occasionally matching...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 20:44

Best in Category wrote:Any other A-listors behaving like that?
Just about all of them, apart from the ones known to be 'assholes' because they don't stop and talk to the fans.

George has a reputation for being one of the nicest, most approachable stars there is, and provided you haven't picked a bad time, he's known for posing for photos or signing autographs. You understand that he doesn't control what happens after he's met a fan, right? They might tweet, they might post a picture or they might never tell a soul. That's beyond his control.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 12 Jan 2013, 20:54

These twitter pics are due to the times we live in--your photo with George can be instantaneuously shared with the world. 10 years ago--even 5-- you took a photo with a celebrity and you and your close friends were the only ones who saw it (unless there was something noteworthy about it). I don't think G has changed at all.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 Jan 2013, 22:12

I think because you're a fan of Georges it looks like he's the only one doing these kind of events or fan photos. They all are. It's the social media era and if you do a search for anyone on Twitter, it's likely you'll find a pic of someone posing with a celeb. Don't know if it's good or bad, it's just the way it is.

All those people tweeting pics with George, before Twitter would either have gotten his autograph or have a personal photo taken. Their friends would get tired of hearing "about the time they met" so and so. We wouldn't hear about it. Today, they tweet or Facebook a pic via instagram and we see it as well.

Like Katie said, he really doesn't have a choice.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 23:43

and sometimes that's the only way we get to see our George. So I say good for him for not turning his fans away who want a Twitpic!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down