George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site?

+5
Vi
Lighterside
noodle
silly girl
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? Empty Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site?

Post by Admin Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:04

Hi everyone

Just wondering whether anyone else can still see the pink baubles and stuff at the top of the page? I've deleted and deleted and deleted but it's still there for me. I'm hoping it's only me, but please let me know if it's still there for you too.

Mel - what headings and are they still gone?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? Empty Re: Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site?

Post by silly girl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:06

They are still there...

Although I do leave my decorations up until after Jan 6th ... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site? Empty Re: Are the Christmas decorations still up for you on this site?

Post by noodle Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:24

They're still up for me too. Hoping when they go away my pages will quit jumping to the top all the time. Not sure it may just be mine doing that.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:23

Still there for me too Katie...sorry! Sad
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:41

noodle wrote:They're still up for me too. Hoping when they go away my pages will quit jumping to the top all the time. Not sure it may just be mine doing that.

yep - still the christmas decoration and the same problem here (jumping to the top all the time)
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:42

Shhhhh, I think they may be gone now. Is everyone's forum working ok now?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:44

it's all ok again !
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:51

Yes they are gone....thanks for making it pretty.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:33

Thumbs up! Yep...gone!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 04 Jan 2013, 01:39

My problem resolved. George's picture wouldn't come up and all the heading words were not there. But, all is fine! Thanks!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Jan 2013, 03:58

What next Valentine hearts? :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:25

Mine is working great. They were nice but I'm glad my page is normal again.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:33

Gone.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down