George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

+38
What Would He Say
Juliette Hardy
LORENZO_
Sylvia Cheevers
Evelyn Healy
Dior
Vox Populi
cupcake
Mazy
ktsue2002
lolo"layla"
playfuldeb
lucy
LornaDoone
Best in Category
Vi
janieb
theminis
suebee
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
party animal - not!
sarah ali
amaretti
melbert
OofOof
Barbara Garabedian
Atalante
noodle
Maggy
silly girl
Katiedot
lelacorb
Joanna
fluffy
NotAvailable
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
42 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by it's me Sat 16 Feb 2013, 16:35

nice Very Happy
we want more! cheers
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 10 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by cupcake Sat 16 Feb 2013, 20:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/quote]
The day's went by quickly and the most wanted day soon arrived. The day in which Tuba and George will be united forever an cherish this day for the rest of their lifes, the day of their marriage . Everything was ready in the hotel in which the ceremony would be held. There were white orchid's in each table , a red carpet in the floor in which the newlywed's would walk, there in the floor were white rose petals , in the corner was the wedding cake 4 floors , that was especialy prepared for the occasion . The waitresses were preparing the tables puting the forks an the plate's in the right order.
At Tubas room. Her exceptional white wedding dress was at her bed. In front of the mirror were the diamont earrings and necklace that George picked for the occasion. The wedding flowers were a mix of white rosed and purple tulips.
Hotel room of George .
George's tuxedo was on the bed too , there was his tie his parfum .
They started dressing at the exact time , when Tuba wore her white dress, George wore his shirt , when Tuba wore her diamont necklace George wore his tie . Every movement they made was the same it was their destiny to be together.
George was unpatient at the alter. G:Where is she , she's late ? B: George relax she's gone be here at any second now . The door's of the room opened and there was Tuba more beatiful then ever wearing her white wedding gown , holding her breath and walking toward's George . When she arrived George opend the veil revealing her special green eyes . lt was the first time she ever looked directly to his eyes . G: You are beautiful . He smiled while saying it.
Tuba smiled too , she was hardly breathing , she could feel her ancles getting weaker every moment that past . They sat in fron of the mayor, who started quickly the ceremony . Then he asked george do you George Timothy Clooney accept this woman as your wedded loving wife to love an to cherish until death to us part ? G: Yes l do . The same question was asked to Tuba . Tuba was looking toward's her father's seat, it was a last attempt to save herself from this marriage . Bashir looked straight in the eyes , and nooded his head. Tuba then returned in front of her and with a sore voice said : I do .
To be continued ........................................................................
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 16 Feb 2013, 21:38

Thanks Cupcake . Beautiful .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 16 Feb 2013, 22:09

Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 16 Feb 2013, 22:32

I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 17 Feb 2013, 00:24

Love it . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 17 Feb 2013, 02:01

Thanks for everything...Everything is perfect...Smile

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 17 Feb 2013, 07:10

Thank you guys , for encouraging me to wright , there many episode's to come in the desert rose cokesniff
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 17 Feb 2013, 09:50

go ahead
go ahead!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 17 Feb 2013, 14:33

Love4
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 17 Feb 2013, 15:47

nice !!! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 17 Feb 2013, 16:34

Love the last picture, Zeynep I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 17 Feb 2013, 19:56

Oh my I need a kiss like that . Love4

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 20:12

Hi, Zeynep!

CAN TUBA BELLY-DANCE??? I LOVE BELLY-DANCING!
Can she belly dance in your next gif???

Superdupercool
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 17 Feb 2013, 21:15

He he heee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 17 Feb 2013, 21:57

Vox Populi wrote:Hi, Zeynep!

Superdupercool

Do you want a dance gift with Tuba and Tuba...? Right...?
But this is not easy I hope, they will be in movie when I will make it...Smile
Sorry...Sad

Thanks for everybody's comment... Very Happy
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]
After the ceremony the newlywedd's , went inside the reception room. Tuba was trying so hard to hide her tears , for nobody to see her like these. They both felt uncomfotable , everyone were looking at them. Meanwhile in the room appeared Imad Al Din and his wife Fatmah.
Tuba couldn' t believe her eyes , she wanted so much to run toward's him and kiss him and tell how much she loves him. But now they both belong to other people , she to George and he to Fatmah .
Imad : Congatulations to both of you. He tried to look as relax as he could he still had feelings for her as she for him. G: I'm glad you camed . Who is these ?
I: I gorgot to introduce you these is my wife Fatmah . Tuba was hardly breathing . she tried to look as calm as she could. But her melancholic green eyes said otherwise .
G:Nice to meet you. F:Nice to meet you too. That was the moment in which Tuba understood she had to forget Imad and move on . No one understood how the night came . Each one was lost in their one thought's . George on the company that had to be saved , Tuba in the man she lost , Bashir to the money he would make . Imad in trying to love Fatmah.
It came the time for the couple to have their first wedding dance . As they walked to the floor Tuba looked at the faces of her family members they were all there each one of them . They were all happy beside her , why couldn't she be happy as the rest of them.What prevented her from happiness ?
It was the first time that george's armed were around her waist as they danced . She had never felt another man's hand on her back . She looked him in the eyes , and so did George . They danced the song Fly me to the moon by Sinatra .
After middnight they went in their room , the tension on their each move was obvious. Tuba went quickly on the bathroom , while George went in the balcony. Tuba took her wedding gown, and wore her white dress, she left her hair fall gracefully on her shoulder's. Wipped the tears from her face and got out of the bathroom . She then sat in the bed , she could feel her heartbeat increasing from minute to minute. lt was the first time she was alone with a man in a room. After a couple of minutes George camed too. He tried to come closer to her , she went fearther in. George looked at her hand's who were trembling.
George:Don't worry, l don't want anything from you. He then took a pillow and a blanket and went to sleep to the sofa near by. Tuba saw him lie in the sofa , she fixed her pillow and lied down too. Tuba with her head in the pillow bited her lips as a sighn of anxiouty.
T: Good night . G:Good night . While Tuba was asleep , George couldn't stop watching her beautiful figure , she looked like an angel while sleeping.
To be continued ....................................................
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:41

zeynepyazici wrote:
Vox Populi wrote:Hi, Zeynep!

Superdupercool

Do you want a dance gift with Tuba and Tuba...? Right...?
But this is not easy I hope, they will be in movie when I will make it...Smile
Sorry...Sad

Thanks for everybody's comment... Very Happy

Thanks, all the same. Give Flowers2
Love the last photo in B&W
Very Happy
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 18 Feb 2013, 04:56

you're welcome...Smile Pleasure for me..Wink

This is for cup cake's story because Tuba wore a traditional wear for their wedding.

[i]
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 05:03

zeynepyazici wrote:you're welcome...Smile Pleasure for me..Wink

This is for cup cake's story because Tuba wore a traditional wear for their wedding.

[i]
Thank's zeynep they are perfect , as you say very harmony .
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 05:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is their first dance , just imagine the guy as George that's not to hard cheers
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 18 Feb 2013, 05:36

You are welcome cup cake...Smile

Freedom Gala...
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 05:41

cup cake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After the ceremony the newlywedd's , went inside the reception room. Tuba was trying so hard to hide her tears , for nobody to see her like these. They both felt uncomfotable , everyone were looking at them. Meanwhile in the room appeared Imad Al Din and his wife Fatmah.
Tuba couldn' t believe her eyes , she wanted so much to run toward's him and kiss him and tell how much she loves him. But now they both belong to other people , she to George and he to Fatmah .
Imad : Congatulations to both of you. He tried to look as relax as he could he still had feelings for her as she for him. G: I'm glad you camed . Who is these ?
I: I gorgot to introduce you these is my wife Fatmah . Tuba was hardly breathing . she tried to look as calm as she could. But her melancholic green eyes said otherwise .
G:Nice to meet you. F:Nice to meet you too. That was the moment in which Tuba understood she had to forget Imad and move on . No one understood how the night came . Each one was lost in their one thought's . George on the company that had to be saved , Tuba in the man she lost , Bashir to the money he would make . Imad in trying to love Fatmah.
It came the time for the couple to have their first wedding dance . As they walked to the floor Tuba looked at the faces of her family members they were all there each one of them . They were all happy beside her , why couldn't she be happy as the rest of them.What prevented her from happiness ?
It was the first time that george's armed were around her waist as they danced . She had never felt another man's hand on her back . She looked him in the eyes , and so did George . They danced the song Fly me to the moon by Sinatra .
After middnight they went in their room , the tension on their each move was obvious. Tuba went quickly on the bathroom , while George went in the balcony. Tuba took her wedding gown, and wore her white dress, she left her hair fall gracefully on her shoulder's. Wipped the tears from her face and got out of the bathroom . She then sat in the bed , she could feel her heartbeat increasing from minute to minute. lt was the first time she was alone with a man in a room. After a couple of minutes George camed too. He tried to come closer to her , she went fearther in. George looked at her hand's who were trembling.
George:Don't worry, l don't want anything from you. He then took a pillow and a blanket and went to sleep to the sofa near by. Tuba saw him lie in the sofa , she fixed her pillow and lied down too. Tuba with her head in the pillow bited her lips as a sighn of anxiouty.
T: Good night . G:Good night . While Tuba was asleep , George couldn't stop watching her beautiful figure , she looked like an angel while sleeping.
To be continued ....................................................[/quote]
So what you all think?
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 05:52

Nice photoshops, Zeynep.

Cup Cake, I like story.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:01

Their hats are harmony...

Last edited by zeynepyazici on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:25

I like styory and pics
AHEAD!!!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:26

If I was in the bedroom with my husband and he said to me: Don't worry, l don't want anything from you., I would be annoyed for the rest of my life.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:31

YEP

ME2
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:34

Dior wrote:If I was in the bedroom with my husband and he said to me: Don't worry, l don't want anything from you., I would be annoyed for the rest of my life.
HHahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dior, he didn't meanted in that way. Tuba was just scared , she had never been with a total stranger [ husband ] in a room , she didn't even know him a few days ago ............................... LOL! LOL! LOL!
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:37

Ok l'm changing it , Don't be scared , l don't bite .GEORGE SAID Cool
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 19:55

And then she fell asleep immediately? He must have had the effect of a tranquilizer!
I could imagine her just pretending to sleep until he slept after his whiskey and then she took a good care of that bottle....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:04

...she was a very tricky girl and she didn't wanted him to see that she drank from his whiskey bottle, so she filled it up with water before she put it back.....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:10

Smile

Last edited by cup cake on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:47; edited 1 time in total
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:24

(I like it Laughing )

then he woke up and took a sip from the bottle, he noticed
the difference and thought if was the effects of his love
for Tuba. George decided to stop drinking. Tuba was now all
the tonic he needed.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:33

Zeynep, love the last picture.

Sexy!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:51

Guy's damned it you figured out the ending , l couldn't have done a better ending thank you for your help. The end .
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:53

Shocked

no more?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:59

cup cake wrote: Smile

Hu scratch

(I remember seeing a funny post here.)
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:07

Oh, no, please go on, it is wonderful.
I will be quiet now, ok?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:29

well
he still seems drinking as much as he can
they say night cap
right?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:43

it's me wrote:well
he still seems drinking as much as he can
they say night cap
right?
No

Don't ruin the mood, IM.

Keep up Bounce
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:44

His night cap is in bed.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:46

with?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:56

it's me wrote:with?
Nothing on.

Ready to fill him with his tonic.

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:09

Confuzzled hope to understand
sooner
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:15

The night was long , none of them could sleep. George was at the sofa loking at Tuba's angelic face. Tuba was pretending to be a sleep, she could feel his eyes staring at her , she felt a shiver going all over her body. Tuba opened her eyes and looked straight at his eyes , for a moment time stopped. For a second they weren't stranger's anymore, it was like they had come to earth for one purpose to be together. Then Tuba closed her eyes right away and so did george, they didn't want to give to one another the impression that they were looking , even if they were. Tuba saw this weird dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was like she was escaping from something. She woke up covered in sweat, wore her robe, and got of the bed , george wasn't in the room .
George was with Bob in the restaurant .
George was drinking coffee , he was wearing his favourite glasses and was enjoing the sun .Bob camed and sat at his table . B:So how was the first wedding night ?He said with a smile in his face. George didn't answer , he just took a sipp of his coffee . B:That bad hhhh? George :Nothing happened if your asking for that. When do we have the other meeting with Bashir to close the contract? B: l see you don't want to talk about it , the meeting is set for the afternoon . B: When will we leave ? G:Tomorrow morning . B:Does Tuba know ? G:She will. He then stood up and left the table.
Tuba was at the lobby she had just got out of the alivator when george came too. G:I see you're got up , goodmornig . T:Goodmornig to you , too. Tuba couldn't look him in eyes. G:would you like to have breakfast with me? T: Sure. They went in the restaurant , and sat at a table near the window so they could see the view. Tuba was looking from the window , george noticed it . Do you like the view ? Tuba this time looked him in the eyes and said l love it . After they ate , george annunced to her that they were leving to America tomorrow morning. Tuba: What? l don't want to leave my country , here is my family , my friend , l have no one there. G:You have me . Beside that my work is there l can't stay here for ever.
So they leave to America , they arrive there and they in the limo , they are both lost in their own thought's
To be continued....................................
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:22

oh! the story run fast Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 19 Feb 2013, 00:47

You are wonderful but don't forget me and my story... Smile
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:52

George has a cute smile . Love's couple .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:36

amaretti wrote: George has a cute smile . Love's couple .

Yes,His smile usually like love...

again Loves's couple for "freedom". Very Happy

Last edited by zeynepyazici on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next