George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

+38
What Would He Say
Juliette Hardy
LORENZO_
Sylvia Cheevers
Evelyn Healy
Dior
Vox Populi
cupcake
Mazy
ktsue2002
lolo"layla"
playfuldeb
lucy
LornaDoone
Best in Category
Vi
janieb
theminis
suebee
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
party animal - not!
sarah ali
amaretti
melbert
OofOof
Barbara Garabedian
Atalante
noodle
Maggy
silly girl
Katiedot
lelacorb
Joanna
fluffy
NotAvailable
it's me
Love hides in his hair.
42 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by ktsue2002 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 01:49

You never know. These two might work together or get their picture taken together for all we know.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures - Page 15 Empty Re: George Clooney and Tuba Buyukustun photshopped pictures

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 19 Apr 2013, 02:26

it's me wrote:right
what a strange looks! Shocked
Question
amaretti wrote:Maybe they are looking at something .
Maybe...?? Maybe they are looking a snoopy journalist but I am not sure.
ktsue2002 wrote:You never know. These two might work together or get their picture taken together for all we know.
Yes,I do. MAybe, they might work together some day.At that time, I will be much happy.

You look,they are very harmony and unique.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 19 Apr 2013, 08:24

Very good job Zeynep ,continue the good work cameraflash
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 20 Apr 2013, 02:04

cup cake wrote:Very good job Zeynep ,continue the good work cameraflash

Thanks dear cup cake..,
I miss your story.When will you continue your story...?

Today's last pic;
Love7
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 22 Apr 2013, 21:20

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 23 Apr 2013, 00:15

Oh my......
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 23 Apr 2013, 07:04

scratch
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Tue 23 Apr 2013, 07:38

l love it , about the story Zeynep soon when l got some time in my hand's cokesniff
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 25 Apr 2013, 03:28

cup cake wrote:l love it , about the story Zeynep soon when l got some time in my hand's cokesniff

I will wait it in impatiently .Thanks for your liking . I love you

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 25 Apr 2013, 08:40

Snow?????
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:34

it's me wrote:Snow?????
I used as snow only as decoration. Very Happy
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 25 Apr 2013, 14:13

They would look great in snow . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 26 Apr 2013, 01:59

amaretti wrote:They would look great in snow . Very Happy
Thanks.... I love you

Smile
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 26 Apr 2013, 02:35

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 26 Apr 2013, 03:01

Love this last one.

INTENSE!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 26 Apr 2013, 03:21

Beautiful pictures.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 26 Apr 2013, 03:43

lots of emotion in that last pic. Very Nice work Zeyn
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 26 Apr 2013, 05:49

Nice Very Happy
Very nice both of them!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 26 Apr 2013, 11:02

zeynepyazici wrote: Love is in the air ...................
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 26 Apr 2013, 20:53

cup cake wrote:
zeynepyazici wrote: Love is in the air ...................
Yes, and great make-up (reconciling) sex!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 26 Apr 2013, 22:32

zeynepyazici wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desert Rose
F- You are going to divorce her , right? george avoide it looking her in the eyes , every time he did that he was about to lie.
G-yeah... . f- please don't tell me you are in love her ? g- no ofcourse not, how did that cross your mind , this is yust business. George then realised that there were some feelings for tuba.
f- Does lora now about this?. g-no , everything happened so fast l didn't tell anyone . f- well you better explainet it to her before she found's out from some where else.
ln the mintime , tuba was left alone in a room with unknown people, that looked her strange. Isabella camed near her , i- come with me l want to show you something. t- what is it?
l- a secret. tuba follows isabella inside the house , on the long corridor in the end of it it was room . lsabella opened the door with the key, and said to tuba to come inside. tuba enteret.
t- What is it here? i- this the room of my brother alex , my mom dosen't let anyone come here inside. The room was big , the walls were blue, and it had posters of different bands. lt had a desk and a baseball hat on top , in the bed you could see a white shirt . t- we should better go , your mother is probably worried. The door opens and Felicity enters , she's badly surprise by the presence of the two of them in the Alex's room. Alex was 23 when we was killed , in the twin towers attack. Felicity was depresed , and took different type of medicene to recover from the shock. She couldn't believe her , beloved son had passet a way , She didn't let anyone , come in the room , she locket it , everything was in the place Alex had left them , nothing changed on his room , his posters were still in the wall, his favourite hat was on the desk and his white shirt on the bed, yust like he left it.
f-what the hell are you doing here? l want you both to get out of this room right now. tuba and isabella were scared . How many time's have l told you not to come to this room ? isabella didn't answer . isabella get out, she said furious . isabella left the room , leaving the two womens alone. f- You are not welcomed in this house. no, one want's you here, the sooner you leave the better for you. Felicity left the room , leaving tuba ready to cry . after a few seconds she comes out and goes straight in the bathroom, she closes her self inside and tears fall in her cheecks. She felt like dirt, no one had made her feel so imbarrest, so cheap.
george started looking for tuba , he asked the waitter if he had seen her, but he said no. he then realised she was in the bath, so he knocked the door.
g- tuba are you ok?
tuba heard he's smooth voice and said -yes i'm coming. tuba camed out of the bathroom, her smaragdenian eyes were now red, her voice trembled , she yust wanted to runn away from there , from the house, from the people , from the country she didn't belong there , now she knew it.
They went outside in the garden , the sky was black and full of stars. George noticed there was something wrong with her. g- did something happened to you ? tuba didn't anwer, she yust kept on looking him. g- do you want us to leave? tuba then nooded . george tried to touch her hand, but she didn't let him . They went inside the car , on the way home , tuba looked at the view from the window , while george looked at her. Meanwhile someone from tuba's family arrived at the New York airport .
To be continued..........................
Tell me if you like it ?
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 27 Apr 2013, 02:13

Thanks my wonderful friends.Your comment are always motivation me. And 'Cup cake' your storys are always excellent.I read them with relish.Please you to be continued.

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 28 Apr 2013, 03:14

They are my love's couple.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:44

I made again a crazy when I found Tuba's new picture.Paparazzi took Tuba's this picture two days ago from a award.

Last edited by zeynepyazici on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 00:42; edited 1 time in total
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 29 Apr 2013, 23:01

Sweet Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:02

it's me wrote:Sweet Smile

Yes,they like chocolate.

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Apr 2013, 13:07

LooL

Why the skull?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 30 Apr 2013, 16:38

it's me wrote:LooL

Why the skull?

Because they are too sexy and you must more attention to the existing electrical current.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 30 Apr 2013, 17:51

I
Wish they would kiss . He he hee bounce

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 30 Apr 2013, 21:06

zeynepyazici wrote:
it's me wrote:LooL

Why the skull?

Because they are too sexy and you must more attention to the existing electrical current.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 03 May 2013, 22:03

My friend made these great gifs.

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 03 May 2013, 23:37

Funny!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 04 May 2013, 02:35

I love George and Tuba because they are full of love their hearts.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Tue 07 May 2013, 19:09

Wink
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 07 May 2013, 21:12

Kiss . I wish they would kiss . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 07 May 2013, 21:20

Me too !!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 09 May 2013, 02:45

Okay.I will make when to find their proper pictures but this is very hard.

That is for us from my best friend.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 09 May 2013, 02:56

Is that from Oceans?

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 09 May 2013, 02:59

Yes,it is maybe from Ocean 3.
I am not sure which 2 or 3.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 09 May 2013, 03:04

Is he talking to Julia Roberts .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 09 May 2013, 03:43

amaretti wrote: Is he talking to Julia Roberts .
No,he isn't talking her.

This is video's original.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 May 2013, 06:42

Thanks !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 10 May 2013, 03:26

it's me wrote:Thanks !

You're welcome... Very Happy

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 18 May 2013, 23:30

I am busy in these days...

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 19 May 2013, 17:37

I love these women and this this man.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 19 May 2013, 18:13

Where is everybody...?
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 19 May 2013, 18:28

Didn't see your new pics! Nice!
Not the 2 women thing, anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 19 May 2013, 18:48

zeynepyazici wrote:I love these women and this this man.

Renee & George !!

Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 19 May 2013, 19:16

it's me wrote:Didn't see your new pics! Nice!
Not the 2 women thing, anyway
I agree.

But with George who knows. Maybe all of them.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 19 May 2013, 19:36

I think a new story for a romantic comedy. A womanizer man and him lover the two women are in new story.I love Renee.She is best beautiful in Hollywood.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next