George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney!

+46
madsky
Vox Populi
aflower1325
Lakin460
very vera
cupcake
m4rose
ktsue2002
Cynisca
LyndaGirl
niloufar
Middy
Lighterside
Atalante
socimar
Mazy
Vi
mc
watching
Dior
Best in Category
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
Pink Ice 1990
blubelle
suebee
michaelee
Love hides in his hair.
theminis
NotAvailable
lelacorb
OofOof
playfuldeb
silly girl
cindigirl
Barbara Garabedian
melbert
Luigina
Maggy
Katiedot
MM
Bewitched
Joanna
amaretti
it's me
50 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 Empty Re: George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney!

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 05 Apr 2013, 03:24

theminis wrote:
zeynepyazici wrote:
theminis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hot Hot Hot - hold me backi!!!!

Thanks everbody for all pictures but this is excelent because I am seeing first time.He is very cute this picture.

Zey - use this photo in one of yours with Tuba pretty please x
Sorry, I did not it because my computer died but I will say my friend.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 19 Empty Re: George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney!

Post by Margaret Fri 05 Apr 2013, 03:56

Does anyone know where this photo was taken?
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Fri 05 Apr 2013, 04:15

I like george in the bottom picture in his blue shirt and on the couch looking very comfortable. This photo looks like in his house in Lake Como , Italy. Look at the carpet, and chandlier,and the picture in the back. Anyway. he looks just as handsome as ever and I wish I could sit right next to him. love you, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 05 Apr 2013, 07:16

Yes, the photo above was taken at his property in Como.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Apr 2013, 13:01

You know, I had a feeling that that photo is by Annie Leibovitz, and might have been taken at Villa d'Este. Could be wrong - looks very grand.

Know it was part of a Vanity Fair article 'Crazy for Como' by Janine di Giovanni. 2007?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 05 Apr 2013, 13:54

Well Im only going by information attached to photo, which did say taken at Como which of course could be anywhere?, oops I may have made and ass out of me....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Apr 2013, 15:04

Oh, don't worry, Themi. I could have done the same - and none of my research comes up with an answer either. So many villas. Sigh

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:23

not his house for sure
maybe really Villa d'Este

ciao!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:31

party animal - not! wrote:You know, I had a feeling that that photo is by Annie Leibovitz, and might have been taken at Villa d'Este. Could be wrong - looks very grand.

Know it was part of a Vanity Fair article 'Crazy for Como' by Janine di Giovanni. 2007?

That article is here....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:37

Mm, wonderful article isn't it? Yes please.........given the weather in northern Europe at the mo...

Thanks, Jo

PS I'd feel awful if it was somewhere else on here and I didn't realise

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:38

so Villa Allamel

nice pic your avatar JO Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Apr 2013, 17:59

Oh, thanks, I M. Great work. Don't know who owns it, but apparently a certain Mr Berlusconi looked at it in 2007 in his hunt for a property

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:13

oh damn
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:37

it's me wrote:so Villa Allamel

nice pic your avatar JO Smile

Well done IM....and thank you flower

I do like making him black and white !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 05 Apr 2013, 18:57

The Boss.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri 05 Apr 2013, 20:25

I like your avatar Joanne
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 20:48

Vi wrote:I like your avatar Joanne

Thanks Vi. Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 05 Apr 2013, 20:50

This is what I have on my photo
COMO - GEORGE CLOONEY VISITING VILLA ALLAMEL ON LAKE COMO HIS
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 05 Apr 2013, 21:02

A link to the picture and the location mention.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 05 Apr 2013, 22:21

Joanna wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

great pic
thanks Jo Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 06 Apr 2013, 02:25

theminis wrote:
zeynepyazici wrote:

Hot Hot Hot - hold me backi!!!!

Thanks everbody for all pictures but this is excelent because I am seeing first time.He is very cute this picture.

Zey - use this photo in one of yours with Tuba pretty please x

My friend made a gift for us if you want to see you can look this page..
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 09 Apr 2013, 20:24

George or Mary Poppins??[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Apr 2013, 23:24

è belllllissssimooooo !!! Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Apr 2013, 13:14

A Birthday Treat from me to you all....

100 George pictures here Sofa bounce

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 10 Apr 2013, 13:36

Well, shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to us with those wonderful pics! Thanks Joanna!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 10 Apr 2013, 14:15

Joanna wrote:

Thanks for sharing, great way to start the day. cheers
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 10 Apr 2013, 17:08

My eyes are thanking you, Jo Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 10 Apr 2013, 21:17

great pics indeed
with time of shooting too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Apr 2013, 21:45

Glad you like them !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Wed 10 Apr 2013, 22:16

This is for us from Seyma.(my best friend)
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 11 Apr 2013, 00:50

Thanks so much Joanna for the wonderful chronological ordered pictures. It took a bit but I got them all done.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 11 Apr 2013, 01:14

Thanks JO only at number 50, saving some for later....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 11 Apr 2013, 03:36

You got me started with the pictures Joanna, should be tweeting. But I just started getting theses some look new to me. I think the 2nd or 3rd has George a think angry, but it has a slim Gio and I don't know the other one's name.
You might already have this;

ok I have to go back and check tthe rest out.
Zen
Forgot to tell you click the picture it will open larger in new window then you can click again to make it even larger.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 11 Apr 2013, 04:24

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 11 Apr 2013, 04:37

Never saw that photo before....great shot. He is so young....

thanks

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 11 Apr 2013, 05:23

Picture 25 is not the Hollywood Walk of Fame. George doesn't have a star. That picture was from the day that he, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and the producer guy - can't think of his name right now, got their hands and footprints put in cement for display in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 11 Apr 2013, 06:19

Thank you so much Theminis for that pic I never saw that before.
LornaDoone thanks for the info. George doesn't have a star who can we talk to about that?
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Apr 2013, 06:32

Jerry Weintraub, Lorna.

Mazy, George has to petition to get a star on the Walk of Fame and the "star" has to pay a fee. I think we have a thread on here somewhere about that.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Apr 2013, 07:05

Mazy, I couldn't find our entry, but on Wiki, it had the following, and by the way, there's a George mention. I copied the whole section as I thought it was interesting. I was kind of wrong about the petitioning part, as it sounds like anyone can nominate someone for a Star.

Nomination process

Director James Cameron unveiling his star, December 2009
Each year an average of 200 nominations are submitted to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Walk of Fame Selection Committee. Anyone, including fans, can nominate anyone active in the field of entertainment as long as the nominee or his or her management approves the nomination (a letter of agreement from the nominated celebrity or representative must accompany the application). Nominees must have a minimum of five years' experience in the category for which they are nominated and a history of "charitable contributions".[67] Posthumous nominees must have been deceased at least five years. At a meeting each June, the committee selects approximately 20 celebrities to receive stars on the Walk of Fame during the following year. One posthumous award is given each year as well. The nominations of those not selected are rolled over to the following year for reconsideration; those not selected two years in a row are dropped, and must be renominated to receive further consideration. Living recipients must agree to personally attend a presentation ceremony within five years of selection. A relative of deceased recipients must attend posthumous presentations. Presentation ceremonies are open to the public.[4]

A fee ($30,000 as of 2012),[4] payable at time of selection, is collected to pay for the creation and installation of the star, as well as general maintenance of the Walk of Fame. The fee is usually paid by the nominating organization, which may be a fan club, or a film studio, record company, broadcaster, or other sponsor involved with the prospective honoree.[21][120] The Starz cable network, for example, paid for Dennis Hopper's star as part of the promotion for its series Crash. It was unveiled in March 2010, shortly before Hopper's death.[21][121]

Andrea Bocelli at his 2010 presentation ceremony
Numerous major entertainment figures and legendary show business acts are not included on the Walk of Fame for a variety of reasons. Some, such as Julia Roberts[25][122] and Clint Eastwood,[122] have declined to participate; nominations cannot proceed without the nominee's consent. Others, such as George Clooney[123] and John Denver,[26] were nominated but would not agree to the mandatory personal appearance at the unveiling ceremony. Others have simply never been nominated, or do not have a nominator willing or able to pay the selection fee, or have less than the required five years' minimum involvement in their designated field. Others are merely victims of selection constraints and probability; only about 10% of nominees are selected each year.

Traditionally, the identities of selection committee members, other than its chairman, have not been made public in order to minimize conflicts of interest and to discourage lobbying by celebrities and their representatives (a significant problem during the original selections in the late 1950s). However, in 1999, in response to intensifying charges of secrecy in the selection process, the Chamber disclosed the members' names: Johnny Grant, the longtime chair and representative of the television category; Earl Lestz, president of Paramount Studio Group (motion pictures); Stan Spero, retired manager with broadcast stations KMPC and KABC (radio); Kate Nelson, owner of the Palace Theatre (live performance); and Mary Lou Dudas, vice president of A&M Records (recording industry).[124] Since that 1999 announcement the Chamber has revealed only that Lestz (who received his own star in 2004) became chairman after Grant died in 2008. Their current official position is that "each of the five categories is represented by someone with expertise in that field."[4]

As of June 2010, Lestz had been replaced as chairman by John Pavlik, former Director of Communications for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.[125] While no public announcement was made to that effect, he was identified as chairman in the Chamber's press release announcing the 2011 star recipients.[126]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 11 Apr 2013, 07:10

Happy to oblige, you're welcome ladies
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Apr 2013, 10:45

Thanks Mazy...that's a good find !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 11 Apr 2013, 12:42

Joanna wrote:

Oh thank you, Jo! You are TOO kind!!!!!! What a treat!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 04:36

Hi Joanna, Melbret did the finding I only asked the question. I just think George should have one now if there was only $30,000. laying around somewhere that didn't have a home.

I wonder when it was that he turned it down? I saw pictures of him last night participating at one and CRS forget the man's name that the star was for.

Anyway Melbret that was very interesting and Thanks soo much.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Apr 2013, 04:40

melbert wrote:Jerry Weintraub, Lorna.

Mazy, George has to petition to get a star on the Walk of Fame and the "star" has to pay a fee. I think we have a thread on here somewhere about that.

thanks mel, the older I get the more senile I get! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 12 Apr 2013, 04:43

I think if George were to get a star nomination after winning a Best Director Oscar and the star were for directing, he might change his mind! Just my personal opinion!! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 12 Apr 2013, 11:48

I think that you are right Lorna, he has accomplished so much already and after "Monuments Men" I'm sure this one is going to bring him more Accolades. I have a very good feeling about MM for some reason. It must be because I feel that George is that good and has worked hard and piled up the experience.

thanks mel, the older I get the more senile I get! Brahahahaha!
I don't know what color your hair is but it doesn't matter make beleive, my sister I called it a blonde moment because be were both natural blondes, so it has nothing to do with age. :-))

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Apr 2013, 11:53

Mazy wrote: I wonder when it was that he turned it down? I saw pictures of him last night participating at one and CRS forget the man's name that the star was for.
Zen
You are probably talking about the one for John Wells, his ER friend and who directed Osage County.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 13 Apr 2013, 10:20

my favorite centaur (George of course, the other two do not interest me)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 13 Apr 2013, 10:23

yet one

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next