George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney!

+46
madsky
Vox Populi
aflower1325
Lakin460
very vera
cupcake
m4rose
ktsue2002
Cynisca
LyndaGirl
niloufar
Middy
Lighterside
Atalante
socimar
Mazy
Vi
mc
watching
Dior
Best in Category
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
Pink Ice 1990
blubelle
suebee
michaelee
Love hides in his hair.
theminis
NotAvailable
lelacorb
OofOof
playfuldeb
silly girl
cindigirl
Barbara Garabedian
melbert
Luigina
Maggy
Katiedot
MM
Bewitched
Joanna
amaretti
it's me
50 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney!

Post by Maggy Tue 01 Jan 2013, 23:38

That must be fun and nerve racking pushing through the crowds.

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney! - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney!

Post by Love hides in his hair. Wed 02 Jan 2013, 00:01

[quote="LornaDoone"]
zeynepyazici wrote:This couple is my favorite couple in American cinema.

I saw her at the premiere of Leatherheads. She's about 5 foot 2 but had heels on so she ended just a little shorter than me. What surprised me the most was the heavy makeup she had on - I think it's for the photographs and cameras but it really made her look older.

She didn't look up the entire time she was autographing stuff for the fans don't know if it was because she was really uncomfortable with the crowd, extremely shy or both.

She is very pretty woman.Thanks for this informations.I watced just her in the Leatherheads.She was wonderful there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 02 Jan 2013, 00:07

Lorna, your comments about Renee made me think about the few actors or "stars" I've seen in person and I suspect that few of them look the way they do in the magazines and movies we see them in. Heather Locklear was so thin she looked as though she were a concentration camp survivor and she looked much older than she did in the TV shows I'd seen her in.

When I lived in Japan I was an interpreter for Jan Michael Vincent for 2 horrible weeks. He was an alcoholic who hit on every Japanese woman he ran into so I spent the entire 2 weeks apologizing. Anyway, he had a turkey chin like nothing I've ever seen. He was there doing whiskey commercials and ads (appropriate believe me!) and they would take this tape and glue stuff and basically make the turkey chin go away. He looked great in the print ads but in real life--ugh!

The same year I also interpreted for Mel Gibson (I know, somehow I ended up with all the alcoholics of the acting world!) who at that point in his career was still very pretty and not drinking as much so he was nice to work for. He also did not look anything like what he looked like on screen. In his case he just looked like "everyman" wearing white undershirts with flannel shirts on top.

From what you all who've seen George in person have said, he sounds like someone who actually looks even more tasty in person!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jan 2013, 00:22

OofOof wrote:Lorna, your comments about Renee made me think about the few actors or "stars" I've seen in person and I suspect that few of them look the way they do in the magazines and movies we see them in. Heather Locklear was so thin she looked as though she were a concentration camp survivor and she looked much older than she did in the TV shows I'd seen her in.

When I lived in Japan I was an interpreter for Jan Michael Vincent for 2 horrible weeks. He was an alcoholic who hit on every Japanese woman he ran into so I spent the entire 2 weeks apologizing. Anyway, he had a turkey chin like nothing I've ever seen. He was there doing whiskey commercials and ads (appropriate believe me!) and they would take this tape and glue stuff and basically make the turkey chin go away. He looked great in the print ads but in real life--ugh!

The same year I also interpreted for Mel Gibson (I know, somehow I ended up with all the alcoholics of the acting world!) who at that point in his career was still very pretty and not drinking as much so he was nice to work for. He also did not look anything like what he looked like on screen. In his case he just looked like "everyman" wearing white undershirts with flannel shirts on top.

From what you all who've seen George in person have said, he sounds like someone who actually looks even more tasty in person!

The part about having to spend the entire time apologizing was funny - at least now. At the time I'm sure it wasn't funny at all.

As to seeing George in person - he is actually much better looking in person. He is thinner than he looks on film and in photos but I think his extra attractiveness comes from the eye contact thing. He'll make his faces sometimes and can be very animated but sometimes he'll be signing something and look up at you and you get startled because he just has this very kind yet somewhat shy look on his face. It's can be very disarming.

One other time he got surrounded by a crowd of people at an event where he had just finished speaking and that's when the shy came out. He was blushing really badly - even though he was smiling and trying to respond to the people who were asking him questions all at the same time.

I just think he was taken by surprise at the intensity of the crowd and the security was trying to usher him out but some of the folks got really up close to him all trying to get his attention at the same time. I think one ass even tried to hand him a script. Bad form that one!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 02 Jan 2013, 00:34

Can't imagine how it must feel to have everyone wanting to touch you or talk to you when you have never met them.

If he's thinner in person than he is in the photos we see and on screen, he must be a tiny man! I think I'd like him with a little more meat on them bones!

Yes, looking back now on the Jan Michael Vincent period of my life, it's funny. Then, it was horrible! The Japanese are very polite and are not touchy feelie at all. They don't even kiss or hug one another when they greet old friends. Jan basically french kissed every pretty Japanese woman he ran into. It was great practice for learning how to politely tell people the guy was an ass! His father was with him during that trip and he, on the other hand, was a wonderful person.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:36

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:58

Mm. At the 'Argo' screening NYC?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:22

party animal - not! wrote:Mm. At the 'Argo' screening NYC?

Yesss

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:21

nice.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 03 Jan 2013, 00:32

This tonight's gift is for you.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Thu 03 Jan 2013, 04:39

These aren't my works.My friend made these for me. Smile
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 08:18

Thumbs up!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 10:30

Looks like George had a good New Year Party ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 03 Jan 2013, 13:44

LINK The best shorts ever for G.C. 10 out of 10
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:38

affraid
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:20

zeynepyazici wrote:This tonight's gift is for you.

This is a spectacular picture of George....thank you for posting! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:08

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:22

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:46

Nice beach balls. He hehee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:13

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:38

Swoon!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:55

Lovely pictures...thanks Lighter and lux Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:58

Joanna wrote:Lovely pictures...thanks Lighter and lux Thumbs up!

That was zeynepyazici's wonderful find and I was just thanking her for it! Absolutely beautiful picture of him that I'd never seen before, so I wanted to be sure to thank her for posting it.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:04

Ah sorry....didn't notice that Lighter....catching up quickly with
a much needed cuppatea after food shopping....Lol

Thanks zeynepyazici for posting all of your pictures.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:49

Hi Joanna - I like your new avatar but miss the George Raging Bull one. He's the only man I know who can look good while in the middle of a tantrum. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:53

cindigirl wrote:Hi Joanna - I like your new avatar but miss the George Raging Bull one. He's the only man I know who can look good while in the middle of a tantrum. LOL

He he Cindi....OK.....I'll send him to you later on !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 19:37

Thanks Jo - it's just that the raging picture reminds me of his days with Elisabetta. She was just so much more fun.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:52

Great pictures.

The 'Time' picture, is that when he was looking for the fire detector
that was going off?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:53

It's good to know he does eat while working !
On location with Ides....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:54

Maggy wrote:Great pictures.

The 'Time' picture, is that when he was looking for the fire detector
that was going off?

Yes it does look like it Maggy....clever girl !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:55

Joanna wrote:It's good to know he does eat while working !
On location with Ides....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:57

Not 50....just 3...Shades of Grey

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:58

Joanna wrote:Not 50....just 3...Shades of Grey

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:00

Joanna wrote:
Joanna wrote:Not 50....just 3...Shades of Grey

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:02

Oh sorry....that's not worked out very well......
Apologies for the over posting of the photos !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:04

Maggy wrote:The 'Time' picture, is that when he was looking for the fire detector that was going off?

Here's the video of George's "quest" when he was looking for the carbon monoxide detector that was beeping and driving him crazy. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:09

Thanks, Cindi.

Never seen the vid before.

I only read the magazine once, I think about 2 years ago.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:13

Have we seen this one before ?
CRS happening here with me....!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:16

I haven't. I love you

Thanks!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:18

Thanks for the video cindi.....I was going to look for that...it's great isn't it ?

(My car was beeping at me last night...the boot lid was unlocked and wouldn't stay locked, as every time I touched the brake pedal it opened again and the beeping recommenced....drove me mad !!)

Having watched that again, I'm going to call him to check my car over now....he's good.
His sexy way with the torch must have inspired the makers of CSI !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:25

My carbon monoxide tracker beeped shortly after I saw this video so I knew enough to change the battery. Thank you George.

These new fangled cars drive me nuts too. My car beeps when the seatbelts aren't used, when I open the door with the car running and when I leave the headlights on. Well, that's a good thing but sometimes I think 'shut up already.' LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:27

All together now....aaaaaaaaaaah Love2

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:30

"Look how young I look with that dog....ah shucks !"

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:44

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 04 Jan 2013, 02:42

cindigirl wrote:
Maggy wrote:The 'Time' picture, is that when he was looking for the fire detector that was going off?

Here's the video of George's "quest" when he was looking for the carbon monoxide detector that was beeping and driving him crazy. LOL

Thanks for great video... Love3
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 04 Jan 2013, 02:45

Lighterside wrote:
Joanna wrote:Lovely pictures...thanks Lighter and lux Thumbs up!

That was zeynepyazici's wonderful find and I was just thanking her for it! Absolutely beautiful picture of him that I'd never seen before, so I wanted to be sure to thank her for posting it.
You are welcome. Smile Yes,it is great picture.

I continue my friend's work and to continue George Clooney party.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 03:57

This is my all time favorite picture of George, it is set as my wallpaper.
Joanna wrote:
Not 50....just 3...Shades of Grey

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:37

Huh, just pointed a gun at me! affraid

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Fri 04 Jan 2013, 05:27

Ok. george looks like he has a foot on top of him instead of his mouth. Love ya george, you look so handsome down on the floor. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Fri 04 Jan 2013, 05:58

George and Julia are in a funny pincture.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next