George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.

+6
silly girl
watching
lucy
Lakin460
lelacorb
10 posters

Go down

Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  Empty Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.

Post by lelacorb Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:08

Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway
The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.

BY JOYCE CHEN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2012, 3:29 PM

Alex Rodriguez, his kids and his girlfriend Torrie Wilson spotted in Los Cabos, Mexico
Colder weather isn’t exactly putting a damper on Alex Rodriguez’s steamy relationship with girlfriend Torrie Wilson.

The very physically fit couple showed off their beach bodies during a weekend getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico over the weekend, and Wilson, a former professional wrestler, could hardly contain her curves in a white string bikini.

While Rodriguez, 37, opted for a black T-shirt and blue plaid shorts, Wilson, also 37, chose to flaunt her figure in a barely there swimsuit as she strode across the beach and chatted with Rodriguez’s 8-year-old daughter Natasha.

CLASOS.COM/SPLASH NEWS

Alex Rodriguez and his daugters having a good time with Alex's girlfriend Torrie Wilson in Los Cabos, Mexico.

The former Playboy cover model and the New York Yankees player have been very public about their relationship ever since they first stepped out late last year.

PHOTOS: A-ROD'S BEVY OF BEAUTIFUL EXES

Nearly one year ago to the day, the pair vacationed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with actor George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler, who is also a former wrestling diva and a pal of Wilson’s.

Rodriguez was previously linked to a bevy of beauties, including Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  Empty Re: Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.

Post by Lakin460 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:15

Well, I think it may be safe to assume they got together with the Clooneys and the Gerbers.....?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.  Empty Re: Alex Rodriguez’s girlfriend Torrie Wilson flaunts bikini body during Mexican vacation getaway The couple flaunted their killer physiques during getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico.

Post by lucy Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:46

Nice body and a very modest bikini, compared to others I've seen over recent years. Haven't they been a couple about as long as Cloonacy?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:54

ARod was at the resort last year witha group of his friends, Torrie was there with the Clooney/Keibler party. They were introduced (because G knows everyone) and they hooked up.

She has a rockin', healthly looking body.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:00

I do not like it, I think it is very ugly. His body is full of silicone she looks like a cartoon or a caricature of a woman

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:01

Interesting no photos of Torrie with SK after all it was Saturday.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:06

Lux, we get so use to seeing fake breast, I don't even notice them any longer. When I see a woman with natural anything(hair,nails,etc.) I'm impressed by their beauty.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:09

did i miss the photos of gc and sk with them on beach? Maybe they did not hang out, maybe that was sk pout. I remember her doing those two interviews same day and person asked her plans for turkey day. She said she was going home as she is only child. I do not know how to retrieve it. Maybe that made her not so smiling as some stated.

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:10

only the breast? The silicone put it anywhere (cheeks, butt, etc.)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:36

maybe sk did the meal with the bf gc then did the parents on thurs. That is why less photos.

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 26 Nov 2012, 22:43

Her rear matches her front.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 28 Nov 2012, 08:07

Maggy wrote:Her rear matches her front.

Maggy! Razz

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 28 Nov 2012, 18:29

Her nip is showing in one of those photos...yikes! And my hair guy who is standing behind me as I type this took one look at her hair and said "girlfriend needs to find some better extensions!". It must be hard to do anything and not be afraid your "hair" was going to drop! Hair Guy says when you wear that much, you shed....

How she can be with A Rod is beyond me. He totally makes me want to upchuck my breakfast! Player extraordinaire, and I don't mean baseball!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down