George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed

+15
watching
Joanna
Mazy
cindigirl
MM
Lighterside
Maggy
silly girl
it's me
NotAvailable
Best in Category
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
melbert
Katiedot
19 posters

Go down

George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed Empty George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Nov 2012, 03:41

Thanks Henway for this find. Here's an excellent example of the tragic lack of intelligence or skills required to write for online wrestling magazines.

Take it with a pinch of salt. They're only having a bit of fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed

November 3rd, 2012

By Jim Minkle

It would be a shame if George Clooney was gay because that hot number, Stacy Keibler needs true “I want to bone you” sort of loving. The people that contend that Clooney is gay are now pointing to a remark that his sister made. She said: “George will probably not get married. He decided that he could have the career or he could have a family.” Or, he could have a dude. I’m just saying…

His sister also notes that he barely talks about Keibler. What? If you were dating Stacy Keibler, wouldn’t you talk about it all the time? That is some shocking evidence right there that he is gay and I’m saying gay all the way gay.

Clooney says that he doesn’t care if people think he’s gay, noting that his life is “private” and that he’s “very happy in it.” Happy “in it?” In what Mr. Clooney….IN WHAT?!!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed Empty Re: George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed

Post by melbert Sun 04 Nov 2012, 04:20

just sad...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed Empty Re: George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed

Post by LornaDoone Sun 04 Nov 2012, 05:37

well at least they didn't say he was "gay, gay, gay!!" like others have. Never did understand why repeating would make it so!

Is it like Dorothy saying, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

Perhaps the repeaters think if they say it enough it will magically become true.

Wait, if that works....

"I will win the lotto, I will win the lotto, I will win the lotto!"

Brahahahaha!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 04 Nov 2012, 07:28

Even if he was gay, which I'm not saying he is, women would still fall all over themselves to be with him. Only the challenge would be bigger. First, they'd want to rehabilitate him and then get him to propose!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 04 Nov 2012, 08:13

“Here's an excellent example of the tragic lack of intelligence or skills required to write for online wrestling magazines.”

More like an example of how the situation is perceived by any reader…

I am not reading wrestling anything – this is distributed via GC pages. One must wonder why. Who is repeating this: COH.

Speculations around gay issues are not good, but very avoidable grey area. Public attention should be drawn completely elsewhere = to his work strictly.

@playfuldeb I am doubtful women would fall all over him if he said he is 100% gay.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Nov 2012, 09:03

Apart from the really crazy stuff (like that woman who insists that celebrities are part of an alien breeding programme) I share pretty much whatever I find about George on this site.

Some of it's true, some of it's obviously not, and some of it's debatable. Posters can comment or ignore topics as they see fit.

Or would you want me to start censoring stuff on this site?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 04 Nov 2012, 09:05

If George is gay, then I'm a three horned denebian slime devil! So there.... santa And santa clause is real too! Mopping up the mess TIME TO CLEANSE A THING OR TWO...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:06

aliens landed into my garden

tonight

I assure you!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:01

A three horned denebian slime devil, eh? Gosh.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 04 Nov 2012, 17:16

No censorship, please Very Happy

And I have shaken hands with santa claus and sat on his lap...

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 04 Nov 2012, 17:20

What Santa Claus isn't real????

Sad

Seriously this article is too funny. Since it is a wrestling website then they would be on her side.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 05 Nov 2012, 00:55

Thats the KEY word: HER SIDE. Has me wondering why they are taking sides....hmmm. Idea Seesaw of good and e
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 05 Nov 2012, 02:54

If George is gay then I'm sure I'll be growing a third breast like the gals in Total Recall I & II.

Will keep you posted...

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 05 Nov 2012, 13:17

pityviolin

When are these gay rumors going to die, it's getting old.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 05 Nov 2012, 14:01

I think the person who wrote that piece above is just confused between "being gay" and having "good taste"...happens all the time! hahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 05 Nov 2012, 15:00

It's amazing how some things get totally taken out of context, twisted, and rehashed for these idiot online magazines. Well, if this were is print, I would use the paper for recycling. In that way, it can be put to good use, and have something good come out of it.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Nov 2012, 15:33

I think George being gay is just as plausible as looking up and seeing pigs fly.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 07 Nov 2012, 07:07

GTC is not gay, just some jealous people that like to tear celebs apart. How do you fight an accusation like that if you are George Clooney. The only thing you can do is to ignore it and laugh at it. Neither side can prove it true or false. So these idiots have a party trashing him. Because he is all they can never be.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 09:36

well
maybe having a steady woman
and showing truly affection
towards her

maybe also having a kid

but I know this kind of speculation will always go around... Neutral
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 07 Nov 2012, 10:22

Is that you in the avatar IM ?
I've got one like that of me in my Mac too. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 07 Nov 2012, 10:51

Mazy wrote:GTC is not gay, just some jealous people that like to tear celebs apart. How do you fight an accusation like that if you are George Clooney. The only thing you can do is to ignore it and laugh at it. Neither side can prove it true or false. So these idiots have a party trashing him. Because he is all they can never be.

How is it tearing him apart to be called gay? I don't understand how it could be trashing him to call him gay as being gay is not shameful, disgraceful or insulting. Why be offended over something that is not offensive? Bigger question - why do you think calling someone gay would be considered an insult and be "trashing" his reputation?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 07 Nov 2012, 11:45

it's me wrote:well
towards her

maybe also having a kid

I don´t get it either what Mazy is saying. Maybe for the different reason though.

True It´s me, he could have it. But to have it all just for the sake of having it, is not a good idea. Especially having a kid is an enormous, HUGE responsibility without any breaks for the rest of the life.

Is he prepared for it, does he have time and dedication? Baby years, permanent mess in the house (toys all around), let alone noise, then teaching the kid to swim, read, count, bicycle, play tennis, badmington, basketball, ski, ice skate, roller skate, golf, ride, dance you name it...fix meals, help with homework, tour all the amusement parks and zoos.... and basically watch over the kid non stop that all those accidents waiting to happen don´t happen...

Vocations would fall into 3 different categories: A) going solo (with friends), B) going with the mother of the child C) going with kid and the mother D) vocation cancelled because it is too much work to move that "camp" anywhere, staying home becomes appealing option Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Nov 2012, 12:22

I think that what Mazy may have meant is that the people who declare George to be gay don't usually mean it as a compliment, but as a slur.

Either way, these accusations certainly trash his reputation as a (heterosexual) womaniser and thereby put into doubt his integrity by suggesting he's faking being straight.

I don't think anyone enjoys being accused of being something they're not, and insinuations that he's lying about himself aren't good.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 13:12

HUUUUUGE responsibility
YES

thinking about all your funny list of amusements I agree
it's hard
and you didn't even counted ill times
or difficulties at school..

sorry in advance about what I'm going to say
I don't want to be rude, believe me,
but,
my love,
what if your parents too
would have made
the same thought
before conceiving

just you?

(me?
who knows Jo......)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 07 Nov 2012, 14:02

The George's word about gay is contradictory a few years ago he saids that a nightmare for his to suffer complimented by a man while in a more recent interview he saids that he does not deny being gay to offend on the gay community also ................ George on the subject was not clear why claim to be gay does not mean to offend the gay community but simply means that you're not! However, if George is gay or not, we can not determine this , we know little of his life and do not forget that if he decides to hide I do not ever find!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 07 Nov 2012, 14:43

George is not gay .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 07 Nov 2012, 14:58

Point taken. Not rude at all.

If my parents… they didn´t give one minute to think about if they were strong enough to withstand the stress of rearing a child together.

With my incomplete list of amusements I didn´t mean he shouldn’t or couldn´t do it. On the contrary, he would probably make an excellent father. But that could be the most important decision he ever makes.

Not sure if it´s a subject one can plan all. Your baby will need you to give your all and then some, especially in the beginning. And needs you to be a good example.

What I was trying to say is that it is important to fully understand all the consequences and responsibilities involved with having a child. When you are able to do this, you run a better chance of bringing a happy healthy child into this world.
sunny

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:02

Thumbs up! Yahooooo sunny
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:05

Beautiful, I like your new avatar Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 18:17

thank you madam Basketball
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 07 Nov 2012, 19:29

Madam? lol!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 23:29

scratch baby?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 01:13

it's me wrote: scratch baby?
Hug1
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 08 Nov 2012, 03:04

Hug1

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Thu 08 Nov 2012, 03:06

Suspect

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 04:55

Lots of happy
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 06:02

LOL!

group hugs This big

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 06:05

it's me wrote: LOL!

group hugs This big

Very Happy
This big

I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:39

does that make those little blue guys "groupies" ?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:44

To be honest, I've always been a little bit worried about what those particular smileys are up to!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 09:01

Eh? Gotta dash
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 08 Nov 2012, 09:27

I am now going to be very parochial, provincial, narrow minded and restricted. Just group hand shaking for me, couldn´t find smiley for it.

Suspicious of any smileys now affraid Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:38

Superdupercool you funny!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 09 Nov 2012, 02:34

I love you lip smack
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

George Clooney GAY – SHOCKING EVIDENCE SURFACES – Stay Keibler Amazed Empty http://www.clooneysopenhouse.com/t2761-george-clooney-gay-shocking-evidence-surfaces-stay-keibler-amazed#102689

Post by Mazy Sat 10 Nov 2012, 02:29

Best in Category wrote:
it's me wrote:well
towards her

maybe also having a kid

I don´t get it either what Mazy is saying. Maybe for the different reason though.

True It´s me, he could have it. But to have it all just for the sake of having it, is not a good idea. Especially having a kid is an enormous, HUGE responsibility without any breaks for the rest of the life.

Is he prepared for it, does he have time and dedication? Baby years, permanent mess in the house (toys all around), let alone noise, then teaching the kid to swim, read, count, bicycle, play tennis, badmington, basketball, ski, ice skate, roller skate, golf, ride, dance you name it...fix meals, help with homework, tour all the amusement parks and zoos.... and basically watch over the kid non stop that all those accidents waiting to happen don´t happen...
Mazy
I am very sorry if my post has offended or upset anyone, that was not my intention. I do not feel that there is anything wrong with being gay. I assume that we all have friends or family that are gay, that does not make them any less of a person than any of us. I take people how they are, not what their sexual preferences are. I say he is not gay because I feel like George is a man of good character and honesty; if he was gay he would just say so. I said that they just like to tear CELEBS apart, meaning all of them. I read just about every article that had what Ada was quoted as saying and in; none of the others was there anything about a dude.
Like I said I am sorry if anyone got upset about anything I said, I will refrain from posting in the future.

Vocations would fall into 3 different categories: A) going solo (with friends), B) going with the mother of the child C) going with kid and the mother D) vocation cancelled because it is too much work to move that "camp" anywhere, staying home becomes appealing option Very Happy
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 10 Nov 2012, 02:40

study
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 10 Nov 2012, 03:48

Me too. Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down