George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

+38
premiere
Vi
fava
NotAvailable
Coco
playfuldeb
laetval
silly girl
Don Quixote
party animal - not!
cindigirl
lucy
Missa
MM
pattygirl
Lighterside
amaretti
phys major
theminis
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
Henway
Lakin460
lelacorb
noodle
fluffy
Best in Category
janieb
Katiedot
melbert
Maggy
pandabear
it's me
Joanna
watching
OofOof
42 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by amaretti Sat 03 Nov 2012, 04:22

I am sure Ada is a smart woman and she was not tricked .The photos were taken without her knowledge . She should sue . She is a private person .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's sister, Ada Zeidler, says he will never marry and isn't gay

Post by it's me Sat 03 Nov 2012, 05:48

I like Volvo cars Thumbs up!

'She strikes me as someone who doesn't want or expect to be helped by her rich and famous brother.'

I agree
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 03 Nov 2012, 06:23

phys major wrote:
No one else sees that this is a diss to George????The fact that he is a multi millionaire and he lets his sister, who is a widow...(which by the way the bible has very specific rules on how to treat a widow) drive around in a old car yet spends millions on other women!!!!!
Give me a break!!!! if this is true maybe women should stop idolizing this man!!!!

I don't know. Hasn't G said in the past that his parents are proud and refuse to accept any financial assistance from him. If I recall, they refused to let him pay off their mortgage whilst he was on ER. He said (I think during the Up in the Air promotions) that he gives his frequent flyer points to his parents as they won't let him foot the bill for them. Maybe his sister is the same way?

Or maybe, like a lot of other people in the world, money and "stuff" isn't her main objective in life. She lost her husband a few years back whilst raising two teenagers - I would think that experience and sense of loss (apparently it was a sudden death) that would put a lot of things in focus and make you sort out your priorities (which might not be the new season Prada handbag). It always sounded like she was very happily married and raised two great kids. Just because she isn't driving a brand new car or flying private planes doesn't mean her life is any less than anyone else - especially the women he dates. They have a use by date and their "careers" are based solely on the way they look. Ada was, by all accounts, happily married, raised two kids, has a supportive faamily (from Nick's old columns), a job that is based on her ability and not her dress size, etc. Ada is coming out far ahead of the Stacy's of this world. Maybe her bank balance doesn't match but her life experience, self worth and contentment would clearly surpass them.

Or maybe she looks at George's lifestyle - vain, lacking in substance, people's projected expectation of who you are, never staying in one place for long and no romantic relationships with any depth or feeling - and maybe she thinks his life is the sad and limited one, not her's in her hometown raising a family and getting just getting on with living. Maybe she sees all the trappings and wealth but sees G as primarily all alone if there isn't a job or pay cheque in it for the people around him and she thinks his life is lacking.

I don;t know if G will issue a statement / denial on this as I don;t think he would want to subject Ada to the spotlight as she has actively avoided it for all of G's career. I don't ever recall her on a red carpet at the premeire of his films like his parents sometimes do (although I don't think I could ID her if she did). I'm sure his lawyers have fired off a strongly worded threat letter about harassing his family in the future.

This write up for Nick and Nia call Ada "a merit scholar and an accountant". If she actually spoke to them, don't you think she would at least give them the corect job title of accountant? Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 03 Nov 2012, 08:35

Plain nasty and harmful article.

Private person and to sue the paper?

First I would say yes, but on a second thought maybe no.
No one can say for sure what the outcome will be.
By suing there is more media attention.
And you end up spending a lot of energy and time on something you would rather forget. - No real winners there.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 03 Nov 2012, 13:16

I think George has a few enemies because this is a service that wants to hit him. The article is stupid and you have to ignore it. George will also have flaws but definitely a virtue is generosity and demonstrated in many ways if her sister needed financial assistance from him he will at once but Ada would? Maybe she just wants to brotherly kindness, and nothing else, is this dignity and this woman driving an old car, not wearing designer clothes and does not go to the hairdresser often proves to have a lot of dignity!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 03 Nov 2012, 13:37

After all his parents aren't glam Hollywood types are they and appear to lead an unpretentious life.
This shows in the way George is when he's not dressed up for premiers and his home life with all his friends and mates around him, who've been there over many many years.
I'd imagine he's generous towards his family in many ways and in the manner that suits them all...and NOT in pretentious ways that are visible to small minded outsiders.
After all it could cause great problems for their own friendships and relationships locally if they were seen living a lavish lifestyle due to having a wealthy son/brother/uncle in their life.

It seems to me that the Clooney clan is well grounded regarding material things, which don't seem to mean a lot to any of them,
and they appear to have their priorities on a higher level than
new cars and clothes and stylists etc etc...and Thank Goodness too !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Nov 2012, 15:11

Absolutely true Joanna!

In that link that Watching provided, there is a wedding picture of Nick and Nina and OMFE!!! Nick looks exactly like George!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 03 Nov 2012, 15:38

lelacorb wrote:I think George has a few enemies because this is a service that wants to hit him. The article is stupid and you have to ignore it. George will also have flaws but definitely a virtue is generosity and demonstrated in many ways if her sister needed financial assistance from him he will at once but Ada would? Maybe she just wants to brotherly kindness, and nothing else, is this dignity and this woman driving an old car, not wearing designer clothes and does not go to the hairdresser often proves to have a lot of dignity!

Absolutely RIGHT lela and that's WHY I believe this is a bogus "interview" used as an attack against him!

And great points as always, Watching and Joanna! Greenie for all of you...
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:05

Some quotes by George Clooney on Marriage !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and Talia Balsam Marriage Profile
By Sheri & Bob Stritof,

Actor, director and producer George Clooney poses for a portrait session on March 2, 1992 in Los Angeles, California.

Photo: Harry Langdon / Getty Images

Talking about marriage, George Clooney once commented "The hard part is how to get that person comfortable with the idea of being followed around by photographers, having her family and friends besieged by the media ..." He repeatedly says he will remain a confirmed bachelor.
News Updates:

9/21/2011: Don't believe the rumors that George Clooney married. His marital status changed only in a fun commercial for Norwegian bank DnB NOR. Clooney has some great lines in the commercial like when he refers to his bride's wedding dress: "I like your dress. It looks better off than on." Watch the video

Born:
George Timothy Clooney: May 6, 1961 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Talia Balsam: March 5, 1959 in New York, New York.

How George and Talia Met:

Talia and George met in 1984 while working together in a play. They dated for awhile, broke up, and later reconciled.
Wedding Date and Information:

Eloping to Las Vegas in a Winnebago, George and Talia were married on December 15, 1989. Talia's mom and a few friends of the couple were with them. An Elvis impersonator officiated at their wedding.

"...having let Balsam get away a few years earlier, Clooney was not going to make the same mistake again. 'I had gotten out of a relationship that wasn't going very well and married the one girl I truly loved for years."
Source: Kimberly Potts. George Clooney: the Last Great Movie Star. 2007. pg. 30.
Occupations:

George: Actor, producer, director, writer, political activist.
Talia: Actress.

Residences:

Studio City, California: English Tudor home. "Casa de Clooney"
Laglio, Italy: A 15-bedroom, 25-room, 18th-century villa at Lake Como, Italy aka Villa Oleandra. George generally lives there several months of the year. More about Clooney's Italian hideaway.
George about his Lake Como home: "I truly bought it as an investment. I didn't think I'd ever spend time there. I thought, 'Screw it, I'll buy it, hold it for a year, roll it over' -- and then I stayed there and went, 'Oh my God!' It is the thing singularly that I've done for myself that's brought me the most joy. It changed everything in my life."
Source: Stephen Galloway. "George Clooney: The Private Life of a Superstar." HollywoodReporter.com. 2/15/2012.
Divorce:

George and Talia divorced in September 1993.
George: "... I'm allowed one [marriage]."
Source: Mike Fleeman. "George Clooney: Forget About Another Wedding." People.com. 1/22/2011.
Other Marriages:

Talia married actor John Slattery on December 30, 1998. They have one child. John and Talia played husband and wife on the series Mad Men.
Quotes About Marriage and George Clooney:

George: "I have been infinitely more alone in a bad relationship; there's nothing more isolating. I have been in places in my life where that has existed ... and left for someone; all those things. And it was sometimes a surprise, and sometimes you saw it coming. The most painful was when I kept trying to get [one woman] back. But we all make dumb mistakes."
Source: Stephen Galloway. "George Clooney: The Private Life of a Superstar." HollywoodReporter.com. 2/15/2012.

George: "People forget that I was married. I love that, Will he get married? I don't talk about it because I don't think about it.
I don't ever question other peoples' versions of how they live their lives or what they do."
Source: "George Clooney's Thoughts For Today." Esquire.com. 12/13/2011.

George: "I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married. So I gave it a shot ... I've proven how good I was at it ..."
Source: Interview with George Clooney and Nick Clooney." Piers Morgan Tonight. 1/21/2011.

Nick Clooney: "Talia is a lovely girl. But they probably shouldn't have got married while George's career was on the verge of such a white-hot period. In truth, neither of them was to blame.
There was just too much going on in their lives to give marriage the effort it needs. They both wound up getting hurt, which is really too bad."
Source: Kimberly Potts. George Clooney: the Last Great Movie Star. 2007. pg. 40.

George: "I'm very respectful of women but that doesn't mean I'm predisposed to feeling comfortable in a relationship over a number of years.
I haven't had a good track record. I'm selfish when it comes to my time and my work, and the fact that I do enjoy myself and I do feel good about the life I'm leading makes me think that maybe this is the way it's going to be for me."
Source: "Clooney: 'I'll Always Be a Bachelor.'" ContactMusic.com. 5/22/2005.

George: "I probably –- definitely –- wasn't someone who should have been married at that point.
I just don't feel like I gave Talia a fair shot."
Source: Jennet Conant. "Hearthrob Hotel." Vanity Fair. 12/1996. pg. 274.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:30

The Clooneys seem to be a family with great inner strength and pride of place. Nick and Nina raised their children in the same manner. Ada, the older of the two, seems to be just a quiet, calm person who doesn't care to share George's spotlight. George really doesn't "toot his own horn" about what he gives to whom or where.
As Ada worked as a bookkeeper while her husband was alive, and she supposedly no longer does, it stands to reason that there must be some form of income. Perhaps her Social Security benefits plus insurance are enough for her family's needs, but perhaps she does receive some help from her brother. Perhaps a "new" car is not important to her. Perhaps her childrens' education is more important and that's where she puts her "investment".
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:41

Well said patty girl.

SO pleased to see you back Sofa bounce

.....and hope you didn't get damaged by Sandy ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:46

I know this is NOT a Stacy thread and I apologize in advance... But, I thought this quote from Joanna's findings sounded very familiar:
"George: "People forget that I was married. I love that, Will he get married? I don't talk about it because I don't think about it."

And welcome back PattyGirl! Hope you're doing okay!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 03 Nov 2012, 17:19

Regarding Phys Major's and Noodle's comments: Nick and Nina Clooney raised their children to take care of their own financial needs, and not to accept handouts from others. Ada's late husband, Norman Zeidler, was a self-employed artist who would do odd jobs to help out his family. Ada was the main breadwinner of the family all along. I have known young widows with young children who get Social Security benefits, but need to work because that is not enough to live on nowadays. Ada is an accountant, not a bookkeeper. She lives a plain, simple life because that is the way she prefers it.

Hey, I dress like Ada when I do my errand running, and drive my 1999 Honda Civic LX car with pride. I don't think she knew she was being photographed.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 03 Nov 2012, 19:09

You have more fun with an "Old Banger Car" when you are younger, from my experience anyway.
The excitement of not knowing when they are going to break down
or leak water from a radiator and steam up.....and the interesting people that you meet when in trouble on the road.
.....Ah memories, memories....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 03 Nov 2012, 22:04

Since Ada is an accountant, it is entirely posisble the she could be a certified public accountant (CPA), and be self-employed, working from her own home. I know a couple of CPA's that do so. Since Norman died, Ada could be self-employed at home, so that she could support the family, and keep at eye on the children, too.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 03 Nov 2012, 22:47

She may have also gotten a life insurance pay out after her husband dies. Obviously she is leading the life she wants, not everyone cares about money, fast cars and other material things.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 03 Nov 2012, 23:18

If I recall, Norman was also in the service (Army reserve or National Guard, can't remember). She would most likely also be receiving his military pension as means of support.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 03 Nov 2012, 23:19

melbert wrote:I know this is NOT a Stacy thread and I apologize in advance... But, I thought this quote from Joanna's findings sounded very familiar:
"George: "People forget that I was married. I love that, Will he get married? I don't talk about it because I don't think about it."

And welcome back PattyGirl! Hope you're doing okay!

Somehow, I believe that line coming from George much more than I do from Miss "I can't wait to be a stay at home mom". Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 04 Nov 2012, 03:06

Watched the ET with stars family(brother/sisters) Ada was barely on screen. Don't think this is true, just someone taking words out of context and inventing scandal mix with some truth. Why don't they leave the family members who stay out of the lime light alone. It pisses me off, she is so un-deserving of this!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Nov 2012, 15:41

These rag mags never get things right. I don't believe Ada would give any type of interview to them. She knows as well as any of his family not to talk about him. And this picture was obviously taken without her knowledge. The mag couldn't even get George's niece's name right - her name is Allison, not Jennifer.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Nov 2012, 15:46

oh damn

è vero
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Nov 2012, 16:22

I think this story is a load of old claptrap. Poor woman

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 06 Nov 2012, 01:15

cindigirl wrote: The mag couldn't even get George's niece's name right - her name is Allison, not Jennifer.
Actually CindiGirl, her full given name is Jennifer Allison. But, if the mag knew anything, they would know that she's gone by Allison forever!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Nov 2012, 01:18

I didn't know that Mel - well, we have more insight than the mags do. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 06 Nov 2012, 01:20

They need to check with US for the facts!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Nov 2012, 05:53

Jennifer Allison....

ah
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Nov 2012, 15:13

Now, how's this for completely twisting a story???

'George Clooney Will Never Marry,' Sister Claims As She Lifts Lid On Gay Rumours

Sta r is notorious for dating a string of beauties but never settling down

George Clooney has been plagued by rumours over his sexuality for years and while he has always laughed off the claims the Hollywood bigshot's sister has now spoken out about them, branding speculation the actor is gay as “ridiculous”.

Adelia Zeidler, who lives in Australia, has spoken out about her famous brother, who is currently dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler, rubbishing the rumours.

She told UsWeekly: “That’s quite ridiculous, we don’t even listen when people say things like that anymore.”

George has dated a string of beauties including Lisa Snowdon, Renée Zellweger and Elisabetta Canalis but vowed never to marry again following his divorce from first wife Talia Balsam in 1993 after a brief marriage and big sis Adelia reckons there isn't much chance of him changing his mind.

“George will ­probably not get married,” she revealed.

“He decided that he could have the career or he could have a family.”

“He set goals for himself and has worked hard to achieve those goals. He’s very happy with his life.”

But what about Stacy? It was recently reported she was hoping to be the one to break the Clooney curse?

According to Adeila though George rarely talks about her, but says she's “very nice”.

While George might not want to discuss his love life Adeila claims they're still close, adding: “I just generally keep him up with what’s going on in my life.

“And he’ll tell me things that are going on here and there. But mostly we just gab like brothers and sisters do.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 06 Nov 2012, 15:21

Ada lives near Hebron, KY, not Australia. Get the facts straight, people!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Nov 2012, 15:27

I thought that was hilarious. How on earth could they have got that so wrong? The rest of the story was obviously twisted to get bigger headlines but why move his sister to an entirely different continent?!??
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 06 Nov 2012, 17:22

Renews one's faith in "journalism" huh!!?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 06 Nov 2012, 17:44

Well...they both begin with A so what can one expect ? horsepoop
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Nov 2012, 21:14

Rome, November 6 (Adnkronos) - "My brother, you probably do not marry. 'If I had to guess I can safely say no. For him, the concept of marriage is to be a good husband, present, focused on the family, wife and all the rest. " This was stated by Adelia, sister of George Clooney, during an interview on 'Who', which hits newsstands tomorrow, explaining why the plaintiff is so 'secretive marriage idea. "In his work, explains Adelia, who lives in Augusta, Kentucky not far from the parents Nina and Nick must always be available and always ready to accept a new commitment. Most of the actors do not really take care of your marriage."

For the same reason Adelia believe that George will not have 'children ever: "If he had the children would have to divide between family and work all the time and my brother does not believe it is right to sip the time and his attention at the expense of a family" he says.

And what do you think of his latest girlfriend Stacy Keibler? "I've never met her-says-Adelia seems very nice and I think they go well together. I never ask George about the details of his love life, because 'is not my business. Few things I learn from the news, but it works well between us': he never asks me for my private matters and I do not ever wonder about his personal relationships. "

- -link- -
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 06 Nov 2012, 21:52

Augusta, Kentucky and Hebron, Kentucky are about 50 miles distant. Ada is nowhere near Nick and Nina's neighborhood.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Nov 2012, 01:41

I thought she was now in Augusta MM.

From Allison's FB page:

Allison Zeidler

Timeline

Went to Conner High School
Lives in Augusta, Kentucky
From Petersburg, KentuckyFemale

and from Ada's FB page:

Adelia Zeidler

Timeline

Studied at University of Loiusville......
Lives in Augusta, Kentucky
From Augusta, KentuckyFemale
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 05:47

oh
both on fb

ok
thankssss
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 07 Nov 2012, 13:08

OK, so maybe Ada recently moved to Augusta. Sorry, but Ada did live in the Hebron area for many years.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 07 Nov 2012, 13:17

Oh MM, I'm not calling you out. Just thought they were in Augusta and went to FB where I had seen it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Nov 2012, 14:51

Ada probably relocated to Augusta, as Nick has been having health problems and 50 mi. can be a bit of a haul in an emergency. As a caring and responsible daughter, it does fall on her shoulders, sort of. In emergencies, Nina would need immediate support from family and George is always at least 1/2 a continent away and hrs. by plane. That's what children do when they really care.
I thought I read the George has a house in Augusta and if that is so, prehaps that's where Ada is living.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 07 Nov 2012, 15:11

That is true. Ada is the type of person who would be the first one there is case of an emergency. George could have bought a house in Augusta, and that is where Ada is living now. Nick has relatives living in the Augusta/Maysville area, so they can be there in case of an emergency. Augusta is a tight-knit town where the neighbors look out for one another.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 16:59

this is nice....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 07 Nov 2012, 18:50

Yes . George is very fortunate to have a such a wonderful and supportive family .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Wed 07 Nov 2012, 22:08

melbert wrote:They need to check with US for the facts!!!!!
This is the place to be alright king
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Wed 07 Nov 2012, 22:16

So much for Ada's and her kids private life that now I know their FB page and too much information on Ada's finances.

YAY, what other goods are you guys holding up on?
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 07 Nov 2012, 23:25

the 'news' is all over here

... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Thu 08 Nov 2012, 01:40

it's me wrote:the 'news' is all over here

... Rolling Eyes
Los enlaces por favor Neutral
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 08 Nov 2012, 01:58

Oh Don, you need to just start at the top of the front page and start reading. Almost every thread has links to pictures and stories. Have fun!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Thu 08 Nov 2012, 02:02

melbert wrote:Oh Don, you need to just start at the top of the front page and start reading. Almost every thread has links to pictures and stories. Have fun!!!
Say wha?
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 08 Nov 2012, 02:05

What do you mean by "say wha?"? You were asking where the links are when It's Me said "the 'news' is all over here". Just trying to guide you.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Quixote Thu 08 Nov 2012, 02:08

melbert wrote:What do you mean by "say wha?"? You were asking where the links are when It's Me said "the 'news' is all over here". Just trying to guide you.
Lol Hug1

Thanks
Don Quixote
Don Quixote
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 08 Nov 2012, 06:00

some of them
here

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next