George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway

+2
Best in Category
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway Empty Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 08:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We hear . . . That Stacy Keibler will attend today’s Rent the Runway launch of Our Runway, hosted by Jenn Hyman and Jenny Fleiss at Skylight West.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway

Post by Best in Category Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:41

IKEA has launched rent a kitchen

But no stacy promoting it - why o why haven´t she covered that area yet?

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway Empty Re: Stacy Keibler promoting Rent the Runway

Post by silly girl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:29

I couldn't figure out how this works. Do they rent clothes to women?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 12:50

Looks like it. According to their site:

What Is Rent the Runway?
At Rent the Runway, we believe that everybody deserves a Cinderella experience. Today, we provide millions of members the ability to rent designer dresses, accessories and other essentials for approximately 10% of retail prices, around all the special occasions in their life. We work with over 160 of the best designer brands to bring luxury to all those who appreciate it. Launched in November 2009, Rent the Runway has grown to be the leader in the global fashion rental space and is known as a "Netflix for Fashion".

How do I become a Member?
Rent the Runway membership is free, and you can sign up here. Membership gives you access to rent 25,000 dresses + accessories by 160 different designers at 90% off retail.

How do I rent from Rent the Runway?
1.Search the closet of your dreams! Enter your zip code, size and event date and our calendar will help find 1,000s of dresses and accessories available for your event. Select the date you want your order to arrive (up to 6 months in advance) and keep it for 4 or 8 days. Same day delivery is available in NYC and next day delivery throughout the U.S.
2.Receive the dress via FedEx, UPS or courier service in the comfort of your home, office or hotel.
3.Return. When your rental is over simply pop the pre-paid, pre-addressed return envelope into any United States Postal Service blue mailbox. No need to worry about the dry-cleaning—we take care of it!

How do I pick the perfect dress?
1.Know what you want? Use our search filters to help you narrow down your choices by length, color or designer.
2.Need some advice? Email, Live Chat or call our stylists at 1-800-509-0842. We know the RTR Closet inside and out.
3.Need some more info? Click the Size and Fit tab next to each individual dress style for detailed guidelines, product information and sizing charts. You can also see what other customers have to say by reading the reviews and individual RTR moments from previous renters.
When should I book a reservation?
The sooner you book, the more selection you have. We accept reservations up to 6 months in advance. If you have a last minute fashion need we offer same day delivery in Manhattan and next day everywhere else in the country. Remember to schedule your dress to arrive 1-2 days before your event so you have time to complete your look.

How do I know my order will arrive on time?
Our entire business is based on timely delivery so that you can look fabulous for your special occasion. We guarantee delivery by 8pm on the day you select your order to arrive. FedEx or UPS tracking information will be emailed to you when your order ships, and delivery does not require a signature, unless you are located in NYC or Washington DC. If you're located within Manhattan, we ship via courier. Signatures are required for our courier delivery (concierge, mailrooms and front desks may sign on your behalf).

What are My Hearts?
When browsing the site, if you see a dress or accessory you love, click on the small heart in the right hand corner of the product image. This saves the item so that you can easily compare the dresses under consideration for an event, or file something away for a future soiree. Once you Heart at least 5 dress options, you will unlock our personal stylist suggestions for other dresses and accessories you might like. The more items you "heart" the more personalized our suggestions become!

How do I earn rental credits?
Share RTR with your nearest and dearest! For each friend you invite, we will credit your Rent the Runway account with $20 after your friend's first rental order has been placed and shipped. It's that easy! There's no limit to the number of friends you can invite or the number of merchandise credits you may receive. Click here to send invitations now!

Who cleans the dresses?
We take care of cleaning the dresses. Each item is dry cleaned and processed in our warehouse then sent directly to you. We pride ourselves in the impeccable condition of each garment. If you receive a garment that you are dissatisfied with please contact a stylist right away and we will remedy the situation.

Will the dresses need to be pressed upon arrival?
We do our best to ensure everything arrives wrinkle free. Each dress is steamed and pressed before being sealed in plastic and wrapped in a garment bag. Certain fabrics are more prone to wrinkling, so if you receive a dress with slight creases please try steaming the garment on low heat or contact a stylist for advice on how to correct it.

What if I accidentally stain or damage the dress?
We understand that some wear and tear may be inevitable and beyond your control. Our dry cleaner can take care of most minor damage, and the $5 insurance charge included on each dress you rent will cover these types of situations. Although very rare, significant destruction (the dress is torn apart at all the seams, you accidentally run over the dress with your car, the centerpiece catches fire and chars a hole into your dress) or theft is not covered under insurance. If the dress cannot be repaired and we are unable to rent it to future customers, your credit card will be charged immediately for the retail price of the dress.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 25 Oct 2012, 13:07

Well it is a good idea, I always thought it unfair that guys could rent a tux but women had to "buy" a gown.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:16

"I’m loving how you can SEE dresses on REAL women."

I guess I have only one question. Most REAL women are not size 0, so do they have dresses to "rent" for us 2-ton Tessies?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:31

'us two-ton tessies' bump
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 25 Oct 2012, 23:08

They have dresses up to size 16 only. Yea I was excited about this website until she tweeted her support so now not so much for me. Sad panda.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 25 Oct 2012, 23:10

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Oct 2012, 12:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's Keibler with Rent the Runway's founders: Jennifer Hyman and Jenny Fleiss

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down