George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler on another cleanse EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler on another cleanse

+17
EEOsandy
Maggy
amaretti
cindigirl
Lakin460
lovelylois
MM
fava
melbert
watching
party animal - not!
lelacorb
silly girl
Katiedot
OofOof
The next mrs clooney
m4rose
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler on another cleanse Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on another cleanse

Post by m4rose Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:07

Stacy Keibler (@StacyKeibler)
10/18/12, 8:56 PM
Started the @cleanprogram Thank you @DrJunger

We don't know if she was with George or not for her bday but we DO know she is going to cleanse now.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 19 Oct 2012, 03:09

She can't stop with this stuff. I really do believe at this point she has an eating disorder. Very sad.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Oct 2012, 04:24

I wonder how she will balance all the alcohol she seems to drink at all the parties she attends? Especially the parties she's paid to attend and/or host. I doubt the Cleanse Program allows alcohol...

It apparently costs $425 to cleanse your body not to mention I suspect they encourage you to continue using their products after you're through with the program. She should probably have ended her tweet with #it'sgoodtoberich
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Oct 2012, 04:33

or #goodtobestupid
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 19 Oct 2012, 05:07

I am thinking this should start a new thread but here is the info on the cleanse:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a link that describes the diet---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Clean Program is a 21-day detox diet that was designed by Dr.Alejandro Junger, a New York City cardiologist, and leader in the field of integrative medicine.

Junger developed his program to treat chronic symptoms such as irritable bowel syndrome, allergies, headaches, depression, fatigue, weight gain, and insomnia. He says these problems are due to a build up of toxins and that his plan addresses this factor so as to restore the optimal functioning of the body.

Clean Diet Basics

The Clean Program helps to restore the ability of the body to heal itself by several methods.

Reducing the load on the digestive system.
Protecting you from the damage of circulating toxins.
Delivering specific liver detox nutrients.
Promoting gut repair.
For each day of the 21-day program you will have a liquid meal for breakfast, a solid meal for lunch and a liquid meal for dinner. A special meal replacement shake is recommended for the liquid meals, however, it is possible to substitute this with fresh juices and blended smoothies or soups if desired.

Junger states that there is an option to switch lunch and dinner so that you have a solid meal in the evening, however, this will result in less efficient detoxification so should preferably only be done occasionally.

Dieters are also advised to make sure there is a twelve-hour window between the last meal of one day and breakfast the following day because this gives the digestive system a rest and enhances the detox process.

There are three central pillars of the Clean program:

1) REMOVE toxins:

Avoid processed food.
Buy organic when possible.
Remove bad bacteria in your digestive system.
2) RESTORE what is lacking:

Consume nutrient-rich foods (vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes).
Use supplements to boost availability of depleted nutrients.
Get 15 minutes of sunlight exposure each day to ensure better levels of vitamin D for bone strength and protection from cancer and depression.
3) REJUVENATE your life:

Make time for “detox-enhancing” habits such as saunas, massage, and skin brushing.
Meditate, even if for only five minutes a day.
Dieters are told that they should have a bowel movement every day and if this does not occur spontaneously then they should take a laxative. Colon Cleanses are also encouraged and can be undertaken on a daily basis if desired.
Recommended Foods

Mango, pineapple, raspberries, blueberries, apples, watermelon, leafy green vegetables, zucchini, cucumber, carrot, butternut squash, broccoli, asparagus, rice milk, almond milk, brown rice, millet, quinoa, lentils, beans, raw nuts, cold pressed oils, agave nectar, cold water fish, wild game, lean lamb, duck, chicken, turkey, herbs and spices, green tea.

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 19 Oct 2012, 05:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional link and info)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on another cleanse Empty Stacy Keibler on another cleanse

Post by OofOof Fri 19 Oct 2012, 05:25

I agree with you Silly Girl. Seems a waste of money to spend more than $400 on protein shakes and vitamins. I already eat all the foods they suggest and take vitamins I like. Why would I substitute them for this program's supplements? Also, it seems like it's mostly a low caloric plan that limits solid food intake which seems like it would make it hard to have a daily bowel movement...just sayin!

On another note, however, maybe her evening liquid "meal" will be tequila shooters or lemon drops with Agave nectar?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 19 Oct 2012, 07:31

I think this woman is sick is her brain that should clean
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Oct 2012, 08:35

Many people fall for this stuff. You can buy cleanses from high street shops so they're obviously popular no matter what the scientists say.

the next Mrs Clooney wrote:She can't stop with this stuff. I really do believe at this point she has an eating disorder.
I'd say borderline is possible.

There's also such a thing as othorexia. It's basically anorexia wearing a scientist's white lab coat. Prevalent more among the educated middle classes it's where women get so caught up in nutrition that they will only eat what's considered healthy.

It sounds like a good thing but the problem is that the sufferer's understanding of healthy is severely skewed and causes weight loss, all the nasties of anorexia and often, ironically, nutritional deficiencies.

For example: we all know that blueberries are a superfood but if all you eat for a meal is one portion of blueberries you are not eating a healthy meal.

I don't know if Stacy has that (or anorexia for that matter) but her reliance on cleanses points that way.

I don't blame her if she does. She had an incredible body before she dated George and has since become scrawnier and scrawnier. The relentless pressure on her to be perfect and the harsh criticism for any perceived physical imperfection has to got to be hard even on someone with a good body image and high self-esteem.

Or possibly she's just starving herself so she can fit into size 0 sample dresses off the runway.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Oct 2012, 10:04

I can't believe she's not being paid to promote for Dr Junger, but it does fall in line with her thinking on healthy food, which as a chronic colitis sufferer for umpteen years I completely understand.

Isn't this her once-a-year thing that GC did at about the same time last year and endsorsed on Person-to-Person

The only thing different from my regular diet on this list is the liquid aspect of it - but then a couple of glasses of wine balances that out!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 19 Oct 2012, 11:00

Got to be honest, I read the post heading and my first thought was no Carousel of Hope for you Stacy? Cause would you start a cleanse two days before attending a gala event where you would most likely be served a calorie laden meal? Or as it is LA, maybe all the women get a lettuce leaf to east and sparkling water to drink.

Going on a cleanse right after her birthday, she must have had a bite of birthday cake and those extra hours in the gym every day aren't making up for such a lapse in judgement. Smile

This is what I find crazy - the other week she is talking about wanting to produce a healthly snack for kids "to try and re-educate about food and what they’re putting into their bodies" yet her solution to possibly relaxing her striuct diet over her birthday period is to go on a 21 day cleanse? I mean when she was papped running the other day there was not an extra pound on her so she can't logically be doing it to lose weight. Would anyone seriously really take nutrition advice from someone who believes the only way to be healthly internally is to regularly undertake cleanses?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Oct 2012, 11:19

watching wrote:Would anyone seriously really take nutrition advice from someone who believes the only way to be healthly internally is to regularly undertake cleanses?
Apparently they would. After all, the cleanse she's doing is promoted by Dr.Alejandro Junger, a New York City cardiologist, and leader in the field of integrative medicine (whatever that last bit means).

I bet Stacy actually believes in these toxins she's cleansing. Not sure what Dr Junger's excuse is.

I guess there's no shortage of marks willing to hand over money to so-called experts as long as they look good and tell you that what you're buying is, like, rilly, rilly good.?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 19 Oct 2012, 11:33

Agreed Katiedot. Although I should have put "for children" in that sentence to be clearer on what I was trying to say.

Would anyone seriously take nutrition advice for children from someone who believes the only way to be healthly internally is to regularly undertake cleanses?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 19 Oct 2012, 13:35

"Delivering specific liver detox nutrients."

So she supposedly drinks like a fish (she's stated several times she drinks and has promoted several alcohol events), then does this cleanse to detox her damaged liver so that she can drink some more. Sign me up!!!!!! NOT!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 19 Oct 2012, 15:04

Can we vote whether she will be at the Carousel of Hope? I bet she will. When you are the guest of honor it definately calls for a date, especially when it is known you are dating someone. He took Sarah Larson to that honor in Italy (which surrised me at the time).

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 19 Oct 2012, 15:14

If a person does one or two cleanses a year (fall and spring), that's OK. Eat sensibly, drink clean water everyday, wash and cleanse skin and hair. exercise, and get fresh air everyday will keep you healthy, wealthy and wise. Maybe not financially wealthy, LOL!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 19 Oct 2012, 15:55

I bet she is going to Carousel of Hope Gala with George this weekend so she is putting herself on the cleanse diet for 3 days so she could look good and fit into the dress. I have read that a lot of celebs go on these 48 liquid diet before an event, so they can look good on the red carpet. It is time to take her out of the box, walk her on the red carpet and then put her back in the box. This seems like it is one of those couple events and he probably won't go alone. I am getting the feeling there is some arrangement going on for events between the two of them.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 19 Oct 2012, 16:32

We all also need to remember, just because you have an MD behind your name does not mean you are the smartest crayon in the box. Because even in medical school, the dumbest person comes out with an MD behind their name. I have a hard time believing the majority of Cardiologists would endorse this type of program because it is pretty harsh on your body and could possibly cause other issues. Sorry, just been around a lot of Cardiologists, and Cardiovascular Surgeons in my life and have a really hard time believeing this "cleanse" is even remotely healthy.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 19 Oct 2012, 16:38

Some doctors need one themselves.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 19 Oct 2012, 17:59

I wonder if George is on it with her......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 19 Oct 2012, 18:43

I am sure she will be there at the Gala...I also have heard that celebrities do cleanses before a red carpet event. Heck I have never done a cleanse but I have tried to diet or eat healthy before a wedding etc. because I had a dress to wear.

What is odd about this one is that it is for 21 days.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 19 Oct 2012, 18:54

So loads to eat at Thanksgiving then..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 19 Oct 2012, 19:07

I bet she's getting ready for red carpet season and expect she'll be around for several more months. Any of you COHers betting women? (Or men)?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 19 Oct 2012, 19:19

I wouldn't bet money on it but suspect she'll be around for a while. Just my opinion but I think she's one of his less demanding girlfriends.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 19 Oct 2012, 21:43

No prosecco on the cleanse . Heheheeee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 20 Oct 2012, 01:53

I definitely need a cleansing too, but not that kind.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Oct 2012, 03:40

Sounds like a nice salad :

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 20 Oct 2012, 04:00; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change comment)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 20 Oct 2012, 04:02

I've tried so hard to stay quiet. This last tweet of hers is nothing more than her responding to tweets about her being too thin, not eating etc.

This response below made me LOL.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Oct 2012, 04:12

Well she did tell the interviewer for the kitchen stuff that she loves to cook. Not sure I would make almond milk. I do make a nice quinoa salad myself with onions, avocado, peppers and roasted corn. I actually make quinoa a lot.

But your theory sounds good too EEOSandy..... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 20 Oct 2012, 04:26

That doesn't sound like a cleansing diet meal.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 20 Oct 2012, 05:40

silly girl wrote:Well she did tell the interviewer for the kitchen stuff that she loves to cook. Not sure I would make almond milk. I do make a nice quinoa salad myself with onions, avocado, peppers and roasted corn. I actually make quinoa a lot.

But your theory sounds good too EEOSandy..... Wink

I don't know much about Quinoa but it sounds good. Is it expensive? And do any of you have some good recipes for a salad with that maybe some dif kinds. I don't like avocado but the rest sounds good. hers does too. What is quinoa tho? Never had it. Never heard of it until 2011. Guess my kitchen has been pretty basic stuff.

And yes, Mel it doesn't really sound like a diet cleanse meal.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 20 Oct 2012, 06:01

Actually if you read the Cleanse plan, she can make one meal a day and there's a list of stuff you need to use including all the ingredients she mentioned. I seriously doubt she's making her own Almond milk but maybe since so much of it has sugar in it. It's hard to find unsweetened soy or almond milk.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 20 Oct 2012, 09:00

Considering how easy it is locate almond milk at the grocery store and it is relatively cheap, why is she doing this?? Oh that's right, to sell an image. Although I suppose you have the time to decide to make your own milk when you have nothing else happening career wise until you start "work" in the new year.

Guide: How to Make Almond Milk

If you’ve ever considered making your own plant-based milk but thought it would be too difficult or time-consuming, this guide’s for you! Making your own nut or seed milk is quick and easy, and brings several benefits:
1.You can make any kind of milk you want. Use almonds, cashews, walnuts, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, or any combination of nuts and seeds!
2.You can customize the sweetness and flavors. Add vanilla, agave, stevia, or brown rice syrup if you’d like, or leave it plain and unsweetened.
3.Skip all the cardboard and plastic! If you buy nuts and seeds in bulk, making your own milk is both economical and eco-friendly!

The video and step-by-step instructions below will guide you though the simple process of making your own almond (or other nut/seed) milk. Let’s get started!

Step 1 – Soak 1 cup of raw almonds for 4-8 hours to soften.

Step 2 – Drain almonds and add to blender with 4 cups of water.

Step 3 – Blend almonds and water on high speed about 30 seconds, or until very well mixed.

Step 4 – Pour almond milk mixture into a very fine mesh strainer and allow to drain. Stir the mixture in the strainer to help the liquid come through.

Step 5 – Remove pulp from strainer after all liquid has drained and add more of the almond milk mixture. You will probably need to do several batches depending on the size of your strainer. Either discard the pulp or save for use in baking or as a nut cheese.

Step 6 – Store almond milk in the refrigerator. You’ll need to shake it well before serving, but it should stay good for at least several days.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Oct 2012, 10:06

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac

All this stuff is really good for you. Sounds yummy. Another serving over here please!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 20 Oct 2012, 10:07

Oops. Don't know what happened at the top there. Sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 20 Oct 2012, 10:13

I'm not so sure why it's a bad thing that she's making almond milk. It's neither difficult nor time consuming. You spend 30 seconds in the evening putting the almonds in a bowl to soak then the next day you spend 30 seconds blending it and another minute or two straining it.

Neither she nor George have 9 - 5 jobs or families that demand their attention and even if they did, it's the weekend. There should be enough spare time for this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 20 Oct 2012, 20:24

Actually I agree with katiedot, I know a lot of people at least in my allergy free groups (yahoo) that make their own plant/seed/nut milks to save money and to control ingredients.

I love quinoa, its a perfect whole protein but technically i think it is a seed, not a grain. its small soft & fluffy I'm told like couscous. (i am gluten free never had couscous so i can't say for myself it is) i don't think its that expensive but depends on whether you buy the prerinsed boxes or get it from the bulk foods section.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 20 Oct 2012, 20:58

Quinoa is a seed but is prepared like a whole grain ---similar to rice. I always thought it would be hard to make but it is easy. The rinsing threw me off. I make it instead of rice. Oh and if you are staying away from gluten then you shouldn't have couscous because that is technically a pasta and is made from wheat. I like that too especially the pearl kind.

I was looking at Almond milk in the store and there are lots of additives so if you are trying to stay away from certain things I guess it is best to make your own.

As I said I probably wouldn't make it because I don't have that kind of patience. I try to keep my cooking simple.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 20 Oct 2012, 23:39

found some Quinoa here too !

mixed with some other cereal
can't wait to taste it!

bought also another 2 kind of mix:
beans and seeds

I like them into vegetable soup tongue
oats too Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 20 Oct 2012, 23:59

anyone here interested in a food or recipe thread? i love sharing recipes, ideas about nutrition and food....... (sorry if this is OT katie)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Oct 2012, 00:13

Iamnoone, start one in the Kitchen Section. Great idea with holidays quickly approaching!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 21 Oct 2012, 00:44

WILL DO *squeeeeee***

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 21 Oct 2012, 00:55

Wasn't the point of the salad and almond milk making tweet to point out that she is home in LA after the birthday trip so expect her at the Hope gala? She is being "healthy at home". She is making a point to say she is no longer in NY.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 21 Oct 2012, 01:40

"She is making a point to say she is no longer in NY..." not to mention promoting the idea of nesting at her home and promoting the idea that she is just like us.

I actually don't have anything against Stacy but I really find it irritating for celebrities and really rich people to suggest that they're just like the rest of us. And, I really hate it when they lecture me about eating or working out. If I was being paid to work out and had a chef and housekeeper on staff, I too could lose weight easily.

I remember when Oprah did it and as much as I liked her, it really irritated the you know what out of me to have her tell me I could eat just like her and exercise just like her when she had a chef and a trainer in her home!

But then I'm in an irritable mood this week so what do I know!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Oct 2012, 02:22

Promoting healthy eating is a darn sight better than a lot of other stuff being pushed on Twitter, and with her following, its a positive.

Yep, it all fits in with her new series, but she's been a fan of Jamie Oliver and the Food Revolution for some time.

Quite a lot of her suggestions don't take a lot of preparation or if meat substitutes don't cost too much.

Totally agree with you on the Celebrity workout nagging tho - especially if they a) sound patronising and b) they don't seem very fit!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 21 Oct 2012, 02:36

If she was just promoting healthy eating it would be fine, but if you eat healthy then you dont need to go on cleanses. She is skinny yet she is promoting weight loss cleanses and using them herself. She needs to work on getting back to a healthy weight and focus in promoting a balanced diet and exercise not fads that can be extremely unhealthy. She is underweight yet she is cleansing which is not healthy and actually contradicts her message about healthy eating.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Oct 2012, 02:55

Mm, but if I look at photos of her on the beach in, say, 2010, I don't see a huge difference to be honest, and the pix at Argo don't show an anorexic.

Cleanses seem to be the list of fruit and veg etc etc but in a drink to me ......but I've never done one so my knowledge is limited

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 05:42

iamnoone wrote:anyone here interested in a food or recipe thread? i love sharing recipes, ideas about nutrition and food....... (sorry if this is OT katie)
By all means, go ahead.

watching wrote:Wasn't the point of the salad and almond milk making tweet to point out that she is home in LA after the birthday trip so expect her at the Hope gala? She is being "healthy at home". She is making a point to say she is no longer in NY.
You know, I was thinking about this in the bath last night, sad loser that I am, and the thought came to me that the first thing I do when I'm single and at home - MY home, not a boyfriend's - is cook. I cook healthily and get back into a fitness routine that's been disrupted by a full on social life.

Maybe it's just me, but isn't there something comforting about being in your own kitchen, making your own favourite foods to eat according to your own schedule? So I understood this tweet that she's back home - her home, not George's.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 22 Oct 2012, 15:08

I did a 21-day cleanse myself (no dairy, no beef, no sugar, no gluten) and took a packet everyday of what was basically a Metamucil mix to cleanse the colon. I did feel better, but I was so grouchy from the diet. I lost some weight, too, because of all the the pooping I did. Well, if someone told me to do this cleanse again, I would tell them, "Va pooping "
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 22 Oct 2012, 15:48

MM wrote:I did a 21-day cleanse myself (no dairy, no beef, no sugar, no gluten) and took a packet everyday of what was basically a Metamucil mix to cleanse the colon. I did feel better, but I was so grouchy from the diet. I lost some weight, too, because of all the the pooping I did. Well, if someone told me to do this cleanse again, I would tell them, "Va pooping "

Thumbs up!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Oct 2012, 15:52

lol!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down