George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity

+22
blubelle
fluffy
NotAvailable
cindigirl
LornaDoone
Lighterside
Missa
Best in Category
Katiedot
theminis
iamnoone
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
lelacorb
barla
party animal - not!
tzizz
EEOsandy
Lakin460
silly girl
m4rose
melbert
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Oct 2012, 18:59

Used to give 'aid' gift vouchers to classes I taught at Christmas. It's a positive, with so many follow up questions from the children - and a bit of a geography lesson as well.

And it doesn't cost the earth...............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity

Post by melbert Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:14

Happy Birthday Stacy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:40

Happy Birthday Stacy Keibler! See her hottest bikini looks here!!! (notice NONE are since George!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 14 Oct 2012, 21:15

Happy 33rd birthday Stacy

Uh oh, isn't 33 George's cutting off point for his girls? TMZ ran a video saying he broke up with Eli when she turned 33 stating "Don't turn 33 Elisabetta!"
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Oct 2012, 21:40

Haven't there been column inches suggesting that GC doesn't date girls as old as 33?!.............I

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Oct 2012, 21:44

Yup, George and Tom Cruise!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Oct 2012, 22:02

Well, it doesn't apply to George any more....and I have a feeling it won't for quite a while

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 15 Oct 2012, 01:18

Just like EC used to do too....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler celebrates her birthday asking others to donate to charity - Page 2 Empty temp thread

Post by NotAvailable Mon 15 Oct 2012, 01:33

Ye-e-up...33 now. Today makes her 33. Wonder when that will start sinking into someone's head...? Ooope...This one's getting up there....gotta go shopping again soon...find some new eye candy sommers... Maybe I'll do a turn around and go opposite direction...

(well, class is usually something partly taught, shown and held to high standards during growing up stages and then just comes natural) Nope. Dun see no class. But think she tried to please his fans as much as she could...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Oct 2012, 05:44

Wow, I hadn't realised that George has never dated anyone older than 32. I wonder how Stacy feels today? Like a turkey on 24th December, I imagine.

------------------------------

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:26

Here's what true altrusim and charity look like. I know many of you all do not like Lainey, but she's got a good heart.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dear Gossips,
At first I was all enough already with the going on about how it’d been 19 years since Christina Applegate hosted Saturday Night Live. But then I watched and, well, if that’s what happens when she hosts, maybe there should be more of her. Tech Talk is probably considered the sharpest of the sketches- click here to watch - but my favourite was Odysseus and the Sirens. Sudeikis’s face midway through Stay KILLS me.
Exactly a month from today, I will be sleeping outside for the night, on the pavement downtown, in support of Covenant House Vancouver as part of Sleep Out 2012. This is what homeless youth experience every day. Only for them, at 6am, they don’t get to brush it off and return to regular life. Sleeping on the street IS regular life. Which is what we’re trying to change at Covenant House Vancouver by providing shelter, food, support services, structure, guidance, and...perhaps most importantly... friendship.
On November 15th, during my night on the sidewalk, I’m hoping to raise enough money so that 54 kids can be safe and looked after at Covenant House Vancouver for an entire day -- that’s 54 young people in clean beds, 3 meals, counselling, care, and love for an entire 24 hour period. I know $11,000 is an ambitious goal. But when you consider that for that one night, 54 youth will be off the streets, it’s more than worth it, isn’t? Please click here if you’d like to support me! Many, many thanks in advance for your support!
Yours in gossip,
Lainey

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 16:53

Going slightly off topic, Melbert, I really lovvvvve yor avatar! It makes our lovely man look soooooo old & doddery!!! Maybe 33 is a good time to quit, try to stand away from the candle blow-back!! drunken
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:04

Did G and SK celebrate her birthday together? Anyone read/see photos? Maybe she was with my brother, yesterday was his b'day too. lol!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:32

No idea blubelle but it doesn't look like it although as we have no idea where either of them is in the world, I can't say that with any confidence.

Hey, if she's with your brother you OWE it to us to tell all!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Oct 2012, 19:05

Mm. Think that's the general idea...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Oct 2012, 08:39

Page Six talks about her party last Friday:

Stacy, pals party
Last Updated: 12:12 AM, October 16, 2012
Posted: 12:05 AM, October 16, 2012
Stacy Keibler celebrated her 33rd birthday at Provocateur on Friday night with a group, but without her beau, George Clooney. Fellow clubbers tell us she arrived at 11:30 p.m. with pals and held court at a table with balloons. One witness said, “Stacey looked happy, trim and fit, wearing tight turquoise pants and a blazer. She celebrated with 12 friends, nine of which were guys, and was drinking vodka and Champagne.” She and Clooney, who is away working, dashed rumors of a split last week.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:58

Well, clearly GC does not lock her up, and 'never let her go anywhere'! Non story, considering her birthday's on the 14th, which they happened to omit......popular girl

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 16 Oct 2012, 17:28

And a longer version, with dubious quote, of that same story:

Stacy Keibler celebrated her 33rd birthday without George Clooney on Friday (14.10.12).

The model and a gaggle of friends partied the night away at New York club Provocateur, where she arrived at 11.30pm to take over a private booth decorated in balloons.

An onlooker told the New York Post newspaper: 'Stacey looked happy, trim and fit, wearing tight turquoise pants and a blazer. She celebrated with 12 friends, 9 of which were guys, and was drinking vodka and champagne.'

Hollywood hunk George - who has been dating Stacy since July 2011 - was notable by his absence, but 'The Descendants' actor was reportedly travelling for filming commitments.

Former WWE star Stacy and the 51-year-old actor were last seen together on the red carpet at the Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles at the beginning of October.

Glamorous Stacy has previously revealed George - who has dated a host of famous beauties including, Elisabetta Canalis and Renee Zellweger - likes her to look natural and she doesn't feel the need to dress up for him.

She gushed: 'George is always happy with everything that I wear. He doesn't care whether I'm dressed up or down.'
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 16 Oct 2012, 20:51

Except the 14th was on Sunday.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 17 Oct 2012, 11:09

Yea, TNMC, I'm thinking she did something else for her birthday other than these preliminary parties.....like maybe whisk off to Cabo undetected with G??? Just musing here. Seems anticlimactic if the main event was a party in NYC Friday night.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Oct 2012, 11:13

Don't forget the tweets from the "is she in Canada thread"....those happened on the 13th and the 14th. If they are to be believed then she had dinner at a place named "lLibretto" on the 14th.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 17 Oct 2012, 12:07

She was still with her friends in either NY or toronto until yesterday if you look at the tweets. Doesn't seem that she was with George at all through the many celebrations.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 17 Oct 2012, 12:47

Can tweets be delayed or posted by someone else on her behalf ?
I don't have an account.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 17 Oct 2012, 13:01

Yes they can be scheduled using certain websites like Hootsuite. it used to be that on a computer you could tell where it was sent from but now you can't. I can still tell when I look it up on my blackberry. These tweets were sent via Blackberry which I don't think can be scheduled. I can only send manually on my mine.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 17 Oct 2012, 14:05

Ok thanks SG. Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:25

What does it really matter? If she was with him secretly, we will never know anyway. He will never tell, and she can't if he doesn't want it known. So...what does it matter?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:57

True, Joanie, true. The only way we knew he bought her a cake etc last year was because she tweeted it. If she hadn't, we might well be saying he did nothing for her last year either.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 18 Oct 2012, 12:21

We did see them at cabo airport together last year though. Even though she had 10 girls to occupy her it did give the idea that he was doing this for her birthday. This year nothing public at all which is strange for one of the most public couples.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Oct 2012, 15:08

Is it remotely possible that George is sick of all the negative stuff being written, mainly about Stacy, and has under the radar ?

Just a random thought you understand.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Oct 2012, 00:44

Joanna wrote:Is it remotely possible that George is sick of all the negative stuff being written, mainly about Stacy, and has under the radar ?
Yes, it is possible, but I think he's probably used to it. Stacy is far from the first girlfriend his fans have disliked and written negatively about. In fact, I think Stacy is the first girlfriend he's had where some fans have sometimes found something nice to say about her. Usually the tone of posts on his fan boards are unifromly negative towards his girlfriend.

He's either used to it, resigned to it or ignores it, I'd imagine.
The next mrs clooney wrote: This year nothing public at all which is strange for one of the most public couples.
I'm not convinced that they're all that public. Oh, don't get me wrong: George certainly sells out his private life to the paparazzi when it suits him, and we've seen this since Sarah Larson's time, possibly even with Lisa Snowdon.

But when he doesn't want to be seen, he isn't. He's not like Heidi and Spencer Pratt (remember them?), appearing in the gossip magazines week after week with manufactured drama created to draw you in.

George largely does the same public things: red carpet events, dinner in a pap-infested restaurant, a motorbike ride. He rarely throws anything new into the mix. While I think he sometimes gets busted by the paparazzi, I'm pretty sure many of these 'candids' are done by arrangement.

In Italy he's more visible and I don't know if that's by design or because it's harder for him to get away from the paps who literally surround his house.

Outside of this, we don't really get to see much into his private life. All we see are occasional glimpses of George at work: snatched photos of him going to or leaving business lunches and dinners; George heading to/from his office; snatched cameraphone pictures of George on set; the occasional airport picture; walking into a hotel. It's not all that much.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:01

melbert wrote:Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

What do I want for my b-day? The gift of giving: HELP THOSE IN NEED! Tweet a pic while donating food/clothes this weekend and I’ll RT it!
2:01 PM - 11 Oct 12 ·
Oh why doesn't she just shut up and get back into the wrestling ring. Mother Theresa she ain't - and neither is George Clooney Mr Charity. I do think George has always done it with one eye on the good PR he gets out of it. I've always thought it was part of his image. He really thinks he's holier than thou nowadays. Also I note George doesn't seem to be doing one of his telethons for Hurricane Sandy. Is that because many of the victims are white so the PR value is not as good? I hate to be cynical but just saying.....

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:37

globalchick wrote: Also I note George doesn't seem to be doing one of his telethons for Hurricane Sandy. Is that because many of the victims are white so the PR value is not as good? I hate to be cynical but just saying.....

NBC is the first network to have a telethon and they are focusing on having artists/performers who are native to the areas affected. George is based in LA so there is no significant demand or reason for him to be there. There isn't much there for G to do other than answer phones if he turned up there. With the earlier events, I don't think other people were stepping up to raise funds so George did it and he has become the go to guy for these things. With so many of the TV networks based in NY, it is a good opportunity for them to have a fundraising event on their channel (ratings!) and also to help out those less fortunate. I don't doubt at some point over the next 48 hours we will hear of G's donation to the Red Cross to assist victims affected. He pretty much always donates and offers some form of assistance.

There could also be an issue that as the election is less than a fortnight away, the Red Cross would rather have a bi-partisan fundraiser headed up by a network rather than one fronted by a known high profile liberal who has fundraised for the POTUS at his house this year. Having G as the spearhead for the fundraising could possibly alienate a portion of the donating public based solely on political beliefs. I don't know US politics so I could be completely out of left field but hasn't the other side raised questions about fundraising in the past and where the money was going and how it was being used and then people stopped their donation? Maybe the Red Cross just want to avoid all that and focus on the important issues of helping as many people as they can.

NBC’s Telethon to Aid Victims of Hurricane Sandy will Air Live from Rockefeller Center Friday night
by Christine on November 2, 2012 · 0 comments

NBC is planning a benefit concert for victims of Hurricane Sandy featuring artists native to the areas hardest hit – New York, New Jersey, & Connecticut. New Jersey natives Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi are set to perform, along with Billy Joel who lives in Long Island. Other performers will include Christina Aguilera, Sting and Jimmy Fallon.

The one hour concert special will be hosted by Matt Lauer and air on Nov. 2 at 8 p.m. eastern on NBC and its cable stations including Bravo, CNBC, USA, MSNBC and E!. It will also be streamed online at NBC.com. The telethon will be broadcast from NBC facilities in Rockefeller Center in New York City.

All money raised during the telecast will benefit the American Red Cross. Donations help the American Red Cross provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance to those affected by disasters. To donate, visit RedCross.org, call 1-800-RED-CROSS, or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:55

Thanks watching for setting the record straight about the fund raising for victims of Sandy.
It's good to get some down to earth logic on the matter,
rather than speculation. Thumbs up!

Hope you don't mind but I've copied the item and link about the telethon onto the
Hurricane Sandy thread too.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:07

I think Watching statement was logical and well thought out. I sorta suspect George is working out of the country and has too many irons in the fire and just can't do it. As far as political issues, several of the entertainers listed have outspoken political views so I suspect, much as NBC might prefer otherwise, there will be some strong political comments made. And I do think it will affect the giving. We all have our political views and opinions but this is one time I think politics should stay out of it.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:45

globalchick wrote:
melbert wrote:Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

What do I want for my b-day? The gift of giving: HELP THOSE IN NEED! Tweet a pic while donating food/clothes this weekend and I’ll RT it!
2:01 PM - 11 Oct 12 ·
Oh why doesn't she just shut up and get back into the wrestling ring. Mother Theresa she ain't - and neither is George Clooney Mr Charity. I do think George has always done it with one eye on the good PR he gets out of it. I've always thought it was part of his image. He really thinks he's holier than thou nowadays. Also I note George doesn't seem to be doing one of his telethons for Hurricane Sandy. Is that because many of the victims are white so the PR value is not as good? I hate to be cynical but just saying.....

Kanye West (or his white equivalent) on stage tonight:

"George Clooney doesn't care about white people."

Oh, my freaking God, that white-victims-not-as-valuable comment made me laugh. A veritable guffaw, which is hard to get out of a black person.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2