George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy.

+10
noodle
Joanna
lelacorb
Maggy
Katiedot
cindigirl
Best in Category
silly girl
melbert
lovelylois
14 posters

Go down

Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. Empty Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy.

Post by lovelylois Fri 12 Oct 2012, 14:19

From Celebitchy/ reaction from Enquirer.

Did Julia Roberts convince George Clooney to stay with Stacy Keibler?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler were in NYC for a few days. I don’t know if they’re still in the city or what, although Page Six did a piece about them yesterday. Apparently, George and Stacy made an appearance (together!) at the Chelsea club No. 8 on Tuesday night, after George went solo to a screening of Argo earlier in the evening. Basically, what I’m saying is that Cloons & Keibs are still together. Definitively. For now. What you have to remember, ladies and gents, is that Clooney generally keeps his “steady girls” around for anywhere between one to two years. Sarah Larson lasted more than a year and a half, and Elisabetta Canalis lasted a solid two years. So Stacy’s got some time. She’ll probably make it into March or April of next year, that’s what I’m assuming at this point.

But just because Stacy’s contract isn’t up yet, that doesn’t mean that the tabloids will stop with their “Let’s See If Can Get George Clooney Married” campaign. The latest move comes via The Enquirer. And possibly Julia Roberts…?

Julia Roberts saved George Clooney’s relationship with Stacy Keibler by knocking some sense into the perpetual playboy, say sources. Clooney got cold feet after he and Stacy celebrated their first anniversary as a couple – and that’s when Julia Roberts rushed to the rescue.

“When Julia heard that George was about to end the relationship before it got too serious, she told him Stacy’s a great girl, that he should latch on to her, and that he was too old to keep playing the field,” revealed the insider.

George and Julia were recently together again in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, where George is producing ‘August: Osage County’ with an all-star cast including Julia.

When rumors began flying that George was about to dump Stacy, Julia gave him her pep talk, telling him that marriage and children are “more important than all the moves and Oscars,” revealed an insider. “She even told George he should marry Stacy and start a family.”

“George agreed that although he and Stacy had a rough spot, they could still make it work… but he still wasn’t promising anything about getting married!”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

Poor Bedhead – Julia Roberts is in her state right now, honking like a GD goose. I wish Julia would just stay out of it so that we can all collectively throw Agent Bedhead into Clooney’s path. “Stacy who…?” he’ll mutter as he writes out a list of all of things Bedhead is going to need as his newest girlfriend. 1. A team of stylists. 2. A new wardrobe. 3. Handcuffs and some rope. Yeah… Julia needs to mind her bidness. In all honesty, I can’t even see Julia cosigning Stacy as a suitable partner for George. I can’t even see Julia acknowledging that any man, anywhere, has any woman but JULIA (!!) in his life.

Last edited by lovelylois on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 14:20; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. Empty Re: Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy.

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 14:20

Yeah - right!! CS
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy. Empty Re: Did Julia Roberts convince George to stay with Stacy.

Post by silly girl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 14:24

It is the Enquirer. Funny they get one story right and then they know everything. Who is Bedhead? Is that JR? Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 12 Oct 2012, 14:39

How low can this go?

Now Julia Robert´s name is used to promote her. Julia must be thrilled.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:02

lovelylois wrote: What you have to remember, ladies and gents, is that Clooney generally keeps his “steady girls” around for anywhere between one to two years. Sarah Larson lasted more than a year and a half, and Elisabetta Canalis lasted a solid two years.

Hi lovelylois - I've been following George since the Sarah days and I remember reading that he kept her for only about 8 months. Does anyone know any different?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:29

Officially it was 9 months, end of August '07 to May '08. Some say they actually met and "hooked up" I guess, in June '07, but he wasn't ready to premiere her yet.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:34

Thanks Mel - I'm one of very few who actually liked Sarah. After the breakup George said it was hard to break up with her because she was so sweet.

I hope his future girlfriends will take advice from Stacy on how she handles the notariety from the media.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:49

i mean seriously?!! This is why I could never become an entertainment journalist.

They know George is filming with Julia Roberts. They know something odd is going on in his relationship with Stacy. So they put two and two together to make seven.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:52

I'm lost again. I think I missed a few threads.

Who is 'Agent Bedhead'?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:58

Katiedot wrote:They know something odd is going on in his relationship with Stacy. So they put two and two together to make seven.

ROFL - I remember the belief that a psychotic thinks that two and two make three and a neurotic knows that two and two make four but it makes him nervous.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 12 Oct 2012, 17:05

Maggy wrote:I'm lost again. I think I missed a few threads.

Who is 'Agent Bedhead'?

Me too. But as far as I can tell I am not Agent Bedhead ! Maybe it is you? Razz Or who ever...

Bedhead, I have had some of that stuff in my bathroom-- my only connection to this, honestly Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Oct 2012, 17:15

Maggy wrote:I'm lost again. I think I missed a few threads.

Who is 'Agent Bedhead'?
It's an imaginary secret agent invented by Kaiser from Celebitchy whose job is to stalk George and report back on him.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 12 Oct 2012, 17:28

and they want G to hook up with a spy scratch

Bic, you are silly. I've used Bedhead before too. Too stiff for me.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:25

I do not think Julia would never say this to George, George does not even allow his family to interfere with his private life!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:34

I don't think anyone knows that for certain lelacorb, do they ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:43

If you're talking about his family Joanna, his mom has said in interviews that they don't interfere in his life. I can't personally see Julia Roberts caring one way or the other.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:48

noodle wrote:If you're talking about his family Joanna, his mom has said in interviews that they don't interfere in his life. I can't personally see Julia Roberts caring one way or the other.
George in an interview in which he was asked if his sister Ada has ever said to marry and have children said, if my sister told me what I would say Ada we have to talk! it is clear that George does not accept interference in his private life.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:49

George and Julia are good enough friends that they may have discussed how "things" are going, but for her to convince him to stay with Stacy, don't believe it. Everyone can offer him suggestions, but he still is going to do what he is going to do.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 12 Oct 2012, 22:05

I would think Julia knows George well enough not to get involved in his dating life, just another page filler for the trash mags.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Oct 2012, 22:15

lelacorb wrote:I do not think Julia would never say this to George, George does not even allow his family to interfere with his private life!

interfere maybe no
but know.... I hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 13 Oct 2012, 04:51

Maggy - my mistake. Apparently 'agent bedhead' is a real person who reports for Celebitchy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 13 Oct 2012, 07:54

Please, like Julia Roberts focuses on anything that isn't directly related to Julia Roberts.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 13 Oct 2012, 18:16

watching wrote:Please, like Julia Roberts focuses on anything that isn't directly related to Julia Roberts.

ohsnap

Yeah Right
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down