George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!!

+6
it's me
Joanna
lelacorb
melbert
silly girl
barla
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! Empty George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!!

Post by barla Mon 03 Sep 2012, 15:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

.....working and, obviously, without Stacy....certainly just only because he was working at.... Cool Cool

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 02:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! Empty Re: George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!!

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Sep 2012, 15:59

Here is the google translation:

American movie star George Clooney these days met with a "traveling Dubrovnik" Vinko Prizmich, founder of Le Petit Theatre du Festival which is held this summer for the eighth time in a row.
During the meeting a famous actor Vincent told all the details about this unique festival, and even showed him a poster and a couple of his books. After all, Clooney was delighted and promised that definitely must visit Dubrovnik and experience all of its beauty.

No date as to when this was taken (at least I can't see it) though.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!! Empty Re: George Clooney ...spotted also in Croatia.....globetrotter!!!

Post by melbert Mon 03 Sep 2012, 16:26

The article is dated today, 9-3-12
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 03 Sep 2012, 16:33

Here, where? London?

George Clooney 'left waitresses flustered' at pub
By Pete Bryant
September 03, 2012

GEORGE Clooney left staff and customers starstruck when he dropped in for lunch at a Shere pub, fuelling rumours that a new film is to be set in the village.

The Hollywood A-lister was a surprise guest at the William Bray pub, in Shere Lane, on Thursday (August 30).

Owner of the pub, Julian Bailey, admitted that Clooney's appearance had taken everyone by surprise as his table booking had in fact been recorded for a different day.

"Someone had made the booking for a particular table and said that there would be a famous name in the party," he said.

"But for some reason it had been booked for the following week so we weren’t expecting anyone. I was with my wife and son when he came in and it was my son who recognised him.

"George was very polite and pleasant to the waitresses – who were a little flustered – and he certainly seemed to enjoy his meal."

The actor was joined by four others, who were believed to be making a visit to Shere for a production company.

Clooney is not the first famous face to grace the William Bray, as ex-Formula 1 driver Mr Bailey often entertains his motorsport and Top Gear friends at the pub.

Shere was also a setting for 2006 film The Holiday starring Jude Law and Cameron Diaz, as well as Bridget Jones' Diary and the Foyle's War television series.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 03 Sep 2012, 16:42

omnipresence?!! ..... Razz Razz Razz
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 03 Sep 2012, 17:05

Pictures from the Dubrovnik article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Sep 2012, 19:52

PREZZEMOLINO......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Sep 2012, 19:57

so the next one...surprise?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 04 Sep 2012, 08:35

God that mouth is wide open! I tried it but I can't do it -- not even close Wink

Now really time for me to take care of running errands - Have a beautiful day everyone! sunny

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 04 Sep 2012, 08:41

thanks
you too Best! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 04 Sep 2012, 09:24

you too Best Very Happy
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 05 Sep 2012, 18:36

So he's back to work good now we can hopefully get some more candid pics of him out and about.
Best in C, love your avatar, the dog reminds me of my Lucy(not my avatar that's my charlie) Lucy is almost all white with black spots.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 05 Sep 2012, 19:38

He looks great! Yay! Smile
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down