George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends

+36
phys major
Cinderella
lucy
Clooneygirl
amaretti
blubelle
cindigirl
noodle
FuturoST
Henway
watching
bellybaby
Katiedot
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
pandabear
LornaDoone
Joanna
lelacorb
lamby
bamboochacha
melbert
socimar
it's me
barla
fava
tzizz
Aly
silly girl
doris day
party animal - not!
The next mrs clooney
theminis
Missa
EEOsandy
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends

Post by Joanna Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:41

tzizz wrote:Is this Stacy with her? Same hat and glasses ;-) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I lightened it up.....doesn't look like her on the left....
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Kiebler in Mykonos with friends

Post by melbert Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:58

Brittny is known to wear hats too.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:29

melbert wrote:Brittny and her girlfriend/mother are D-list reality people. Not known for talent, just getting invited to ALL the parties and who they've slept with.

Isnt she also really good friends with Kim Kardashian??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:31

Thanks, Joanna, for looking.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:19

barla wrote:
Joanna wrote: lol! Hey bamboo....leave our dear Harry alone... Beaten

He's no idiot when out in Afghanistan at the front line !

... Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

He is not an idiot but definitely attend idiots taking pictures then show the world. I believe that he is free to play is young, bright and very nice but unfortunately a family bigoted.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:41

I agree Joanna he is not an idiot just a kid.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:15

Brittny Gastineau is 5'9", SK is 5'11"
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 26 Aug 2012, 04:31

OK found where the pics went. Surprised
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Aug 2012, 05:35

She's still tweeting pictures. No idea if that means she's still there or not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 26 Aug 2012, 05:45

Joanna wrote: lol! Hey bamboo....leave our dear Harry alone... Beaten

He's no idiot when out in Afghanistan at the front line !

Front line????? lol. Royalty. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha if you believe that, you'd believe anything.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:52

Well, from the comments made on the red carpets about "we're going to Greece", I'm surprised she ended up there alone. Interesting turn of events, unless George will be meeting up with her after Geneva.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 26 Aug 2012, 13:32

...at least not in Greece...

[tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lang='it']

barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:33

Missa wrote:Well, from the comments made on the red carpets about "we're going to Greece", I'm surprised she ended up there alone. Interesting turn of events, unless George will be meeting up with her after Geneva.

I would think they would have to both return to the US since the visitors visa only allows them 90 days and they must be coming up in that soon. Plus doesnt she have a new show to work on??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:34

barla wrote:...at least not in Greece...

Bodrum is in Turkey. not sure why she would fly when you can get a boat that only takes 45 minutes. My parents have a vacation home there and is is beautiful.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:58

It 's easy to assume that George ended commitment in Geneva (which it seems that Stacy will not participate) can go directly to Budrum, spend a few days with Stacy (this time of relaxation ...), and then again from Turkey for the U.S. (the European season, I think, is over ...). ... Even if you do not ever want to first alert the paparazzi? The twitter is a photographer / paparazzo working for major American gossip sites (Splash. ..) .. so, any service will do, will have a very specific meaning (ie: George and Stacy want to tell us something .....) gotpics
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:06

Nothing would surprise me with these two.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:08

Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 26 Aug 2012, 15:10

What about Einstein??? They would have to go back to Italy to get him before coming back to the US.
Maybe she was sent away to Greece so that there is a good reason for her not being at the fundraising dinner tomorrow?? Who the hell knows what this pair is really up to right now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 16:19

well... not us
I guess
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 26 Aug 2012, 16:38

Who does everyone think SK is with - what "friends"? This thread is titled "....with friends", but we haven't seen anyone else, or their feet. Is it possible that the pics of G in Corsica were just put out at a later date and he's with her in Greece?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:01

Ah. Sorry bellybaby, that was me who titled the thread. I was thinking of the guy (Marco?) who she seemed to be with earlier that week.

I don't think George is with her, but yes it's possible.

In theory Stacy could still be in Turkey on Monday morning and easily make Geneva for the evening (I think it'd be about 4hrs flight) but I have a feeling she won't show.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:21

Wouldn't mind betting this is all to do with a photoshoot we'll see later.

And the two of them could be anywhere. Good for them!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 27 Aug 2012, 14:03

Well she is still tweeting as if she is in Mykonos

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Walking on water Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
14 mins ago

It is afternoon in Greece so it could be real time or it could be poosted to throw people off so there is a "surprise" when she turns up at the Obama fundraiser. Who knows with the games these two play?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 27 Aug 2012, 14:30

Bar Refaeli tweeted two pictures from the same spot (walking on water) in Mykonos yesterday. She is there on a photoshoot. The Daily Mail ran an article about it this morning (link below). No mention of Stacy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Aug 2012, 16:33

Well, if this guy is shooting both of them, he's not real original using the walking on water for them both. Or Stacy saw Bar do it and wanted to do it too?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 27 Aug 2012, 16:40

A couple of things caught my interest...she never did tweet that photo of her feet hanging off the boat....also isn't Bar Rafaeli a friend of EC? Would SK do a photo shoot with a real model?

I hope we get some photos of GC soon, need to have something else to talk about.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 27 Aug 2012, 17:07

Is it Stacy in the picture or did she take a picture of Bar Rafaeli doing her shoot?? I highly doubt she would be in a photo shoot with a supermodel. Yes Silly Girl, Bar is friends with Eli they were together last year in the south of France with Roberto Cavalli and Bar was recently on vacation with Val Michetti one of Eli's best friends. That should make for interesting conversation
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 27 Aug 2012, 17:56

Bar Rafaeli is ih the resort Mykonos Grand di Agios Ioannis, I was a guest two weeks ago and I recognized ........... there will be Stacy (strange but has not tweeted to be there with his girlfriend Bar!)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 28 Aug 2012, 05:52

ok, I'm a tard. I mapped Mykonos and it comes up in California. What country is she in?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 28 Aug 2012, 06:02

Mykonos is an island in Greece

Bar Refaeli:

Stacy Keibler:

My guess is that they saw the set up for the Bar Refaeli shoot and snapped some fun pics for themselves as they were there.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 06:07; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 28 Aug 2012, 06:04

The next mrs clooney wrote:Is it Stacy in the picture or did she take a picture of Bar Rafaeli doing her shoot?? I highly doubt she would be in a photo shoot with a supermodel. Yes Silly Girl, Bar is friends with Eli they were together last year in the south of France with Roberto Cavalli and Bar was recently on vacation with Val Michetti one of Eli's best friends. That should make for interesting conversation

Do not forget she might also be Stacy's, they were on the beach together in Cabo Christmas/New Years of 2010-11 befor Stacy started to date George. So Who's friends with who, maybe Bar will be the next GF of. Smile

Also from above:

I also do not believe that was Stacy's feet hanging over the boat , the person had a toe ring on. Never saw Stacy with a to ring on.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 28 Aug 2012, 15:22

I really dont think they are friends they never tweet each other and we know how Stacy lives to tweet her BFF's.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 30 Aug 2012, 15:33

I read this comment on link Les french fans de George
Contactez l'auteur
DERNIERS COMMENTAIRES
Stacy Keibler, came for the first time in Greece on holiday with a friend. She arrived in Mykonos Tuesday, August 21 from Italy
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:26

Looks like the group vacation ended a couple of days ago.

marcotallarico‏@marcotallarico
Goodbye Mykonos, I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
30th Aug 12
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Sep 2012, 12:36

I think only he left last week. Here is the other friend she was with on August 31.....same day she tweeted about the blue moon:

He apparently left today...although no mention of her again so of course we can't know if she is still there or when she left etc....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Sep 2012, 13:37

Yep, and if you look at at Bellisario's twitter page, he's been back in the States a while

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Sep 2012, 13:40

Oops, sorry, no. That's wrong. You're right. He left today

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by FuturoST Mon 03 Sep 2012, 13:45

Follow

Juliet Kaska
‏@JulietKaska
Take a spin this weekend! RT @stacy_keibler: Watch this video as @JulietKaska shows you how to get Stacy's killer abs! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Reply Retweet Favorite
FAVORITE
9:01 PM - 31 Aug 12 · Embed this Tweet

It is not by chance the trainer?
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 03 Sep 2012, 23:10

So her friend just posted this....looks like she had a fun time in Greece. This is when I feel sorry for her(which is strange because I shouldn't feel sorry for someone who had the summer she had---compared to mine of course) ....she seems so much more in her element when GC isn't around. JMO

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Mon 03 Sep 2012, 23:52

She looks so much more alive there. She doesn't have that fake looking Barbie doll smile. She is having fun with people who like the things she likes. Agree with your opinion.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 15:00

This article was tweeted....I had to do a google translate.....there are many bikini shots....I think she really is more this person....:

American wrestling Queenie Stacy Keibler was spotted yesterday on the beach of the Greek island of Mykonos. The lady, better known as the girlfriend of George Clooney, was a paparazzi photographer Bruno Press two days followed.

In the 48 hours that followed kiekjesschieter Keibler, Clooney was in nowhere in sight. You understand it: the gossip kings sufficient reason to believe that it might be from between Stacy and George. Since we do not much care whether the two still have a relationship, but we find it fascinating to beautiful ladies in bikinis to see, especially for ourselves a nice set of photos.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 04 Sep 2012, 15:53

Does anyone else find it interesting that Stacy wears a more revealing bikini top when she's not with George? But then again in that part of the world I think "topless" is acceptable. Maybe she's overdressed. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 04 Sep 2012, 16:04

These pictures definitely look more like "Stacy" and not the Stepford GF who has spent the rest of the summer overdressing and portraying the mature, sophisticated, wealthy tourist. I noticed that she is wearing the same plain gold band she has worn since pre-George (or what most people believe is pre-George which IMO was months sooner). If it's vintage as In Touch claims, it is certainly nothing special. It looks like my grandmother's "vintage" gold wedding band that I have and it's worth about $200 max.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 04 Sep 2012, 16:06

cindigirl wrote:Does anyone else find it interesting that Stacy wears a more revealing bikini top when she's not with George? But then again in that part of the world I think "topless" is acceptable. Maybe she's overdressed. LOL

She definitely dresses more conservatively when she's with George. Even on their trips to Cabo she has not been photographed in a bikini, whereas in all the pictures I've seen of her on a beach or at a pool pre-George, she had on a bikini.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 04 Sep 2012, 16:11

Maybe she didn't want to be compared to EC who lived in a bikini.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 04 Sep 2012, 16:30

silly girl wrote:This article was tweeted....I had to do a google translate.....there are many bikini shots....I think she really is more this person....:

American wrestling Queenie Stacy Keibler was spotted yesterday on the beach of the Greek island of Mykonos. The lady, better known as the girlfriend of George Clooney, was a paparazzi photographer Bruno Press two days followed.

In the 48 hours that followed kiekjesschieter Keibler, Clooney was in nowhere in sight. You understand it: the gossip kings sufficient reason to believe that it might be from between Stacy and George. Since we do not much care whether the two still have a relationship, but we find it fascinating to beautiful ladies in bikinis to see, especially for ourselves a nice set of photos.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 04 Sep 2012, 16:39

Stacy in Mykonos

Sorry but I can not post the photos to a great extent as seen in the link
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:05

She's not really dancing around in a bikini, but in shorts and bikini top, which looks a good combination IMO. Coolio

She's probably dancing along to a song from My Fair Lady
I expect.

Joking.... Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 04 Sep 2012, 22:07

thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
more photos of holiday in Mykonos

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 04 Sep 2012, 22:11

I could have danced all night . I could have spread my wings . Go Stacy .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next