George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Kiebler Website EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Kiebler Website

+21
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Atalante
LyndaGirl
Henway
phys major
bellybaby
it's me
premiere
watching
zizi
Pari
Dexterdidit
Charley
lelacorb
playfuldeb
madsky
lovelylois
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Stacy Kiebler Website Empty The Stacy Kiebler Website

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:49

When the hell did she become an expert! You can subscribe to her newsletter. Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slightly amended thread title)

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Kiebler Website Empty Re: The Stacy Kiebler Website

Post by m4rose Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:57

She states on her blog she wants to be organically sexy. Does that mean she uses natural scents and therefore smells funny? Oh my.....to have such confidence when you are really just a pretty Barbie. I don't get it. Am I being a dummy about her? I just don't see the appeal. But then again, I just spent the weekend with my 19 yr old nephew and his friend and they were all about sex and the hot girls on TV. Again, I don't get it. How did I get old so fast or did I just not get the memo?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:00

It may be you're making the same mistake a lot of posters here are making by assuming that because you don't like something then no one else on the planet will like it either.

We're not Stacy Keibler's target market and we're not going to see any value in what she does. That doesn't mean there's no value at all, just that there's no value to us.

She clearly does have fans and she does speak to some people.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:03

Re: Stacy's latest Tweet - part two
by Missa Today at 5:48 pm

I don't know how I missed the fact that she has a blog - started just this past November, coincidentally enough.
No one knew. I seriously think this is her first mention about it.

Okay, unless I missed it, no where does it say how she is an expert on all this stuff.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:14

I'm wondering if this has really been on-line since November. Why wouldn't she have tweeted or mentioned it on her FB page prior to this Question

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:20

Re: Stacy's latest Tweet - part two
by Missa Today at 5:48 pm

I don't know how I missed the fact that she has a blog - started just this past November, coincidentally enough.
No one knew. I seriously think this is her first mention about it.

Okay, unless I missed it, no where does it say how she is an expert on all this stuff.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:26

These type of blog sites are not unusual with D-listers trying to keep their name out there. She is obviously trying to change her image and creating a website like this gives her a wholesome sort of look. I think Stacy is trying to attract the twenty something woman. Her stuff that she writes about reminds me of Glamour magazine articles. Hot tips to get you through the holiday season. She said in her bio she was in the Firm,True Lies and Pelican Brief. I saw all those movies and I don't remember her. I am going to have to go back and watch them. You can see what important role George is playing in boosting her career. The last few years it seems to have leveled out and it needs a jump start. The great thing about the internet is that you can write and blog about yourself and become an expert on just about anything. Look how many Clooney experts we have on this site. LOL

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:30

I got to this link from SK's website. This is a jewelry organizer she recommends. She said she bought her's from Bed Bath & Beyond and has their link. Read the comments at the BBB website.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:37

lovelylois wrote:She said in her bio she was in the Firm,True Lies and Pelican Brief. I saw all those movies and I don't remember her. I am going to have to go back and watch them.
Had read that, too. Went and looked at her IMDB page and those movies were not listed. Her part may have been so small that she wasn't credited. LOL, or just an extra!

The great thing about the internet is that you can write and blog about yourself and become an expert on just about anything. Look how many Clooney experts we have on this site. LOL
lol!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:52

Before we get too carried away, don't forget that in his early years George also admitted to lying on his CV, saying he'd been in films and plays that he hadn't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 20 Dec 2011, 04:08

If she was in either the Pelican Brief or The Firm she would have been 13 or 14 years old when it was shot. I guess she could have been an extra, but nothing that can be verified.

IMDB is pretty accurate. I have a friend that worked basically as a glorified gopher on a movie in college, but got listed with an IMDB page because they were credited.

Also two decades of work (her blog words not mine) and you list the things you aren't even credited with when you were a kid. Wow!!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 04:22

madsky wrote:
Also two decades of work (her blog words not mine) and you list the things you aren't even credited with when you were a kid. Wow!!

I saw this quote once about lying, don't remember who said it " The best lies about me, are the ones I told."

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 20 Dec 2011, 05:22

If she was on those shows she must have been with the background actors
complete list of actors in Pelican Brief

complete list of actors in The Firm (Jerry Weintraub was in it)

complete list of actors in True Lies"

no mention of SK
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 20 Dec 2011, 05:43

playfuldeb wrote:If she was on those shows she must have been with the background actors

no mention of SK
That can be made ​​to the appearance and the appearance is the same as an actress for Stacy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 20 Dec 2011, 05:56

SHE'S giving make-up tips????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Truly - that is the best joke I've heard in ages!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 06:10

And she talks about cleansing! Geez the site is as bland and generic as she is. Her male fans will not be happy they couldn't care less about this stuff. She seems to be aiming for younger girls but they are not WWF fans. So I'm not sure how she thinks she would have alot of them following her to actually care what she says. You need to be in the young shows or dating a younger hotter type celebrity. I laughed at the makeup tips too. She should do a step by step on how to do that birdsnest. As for the fibbing well George did it in his early days to get ahead. Stacy in her own words has been around for about 20 years and those movies are easy to find out about. She is going to look like an idiot if someone asks about them. I think she was young girl at the bus stop or she just happened to drive past while they were filming so decided she must have been in it. What Stacy is doing is trying to come across as this serious type actress when she so isn't. I am surprised she was wants to be organically beautiful not too sure that botox goes under that heading. But if Stacy says so.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 20 Dec 2011, 07:35

lelacorb wrote:
playfuldeb wrote:If she was on those shows she must have been with the background actors

no mention of SK
That can be made ​​to the appearance and the appearance is the same as an actress for Stacy!

Not sure what you mean. Im an actor, and my name goes on credits if my name is on the call sheet, and that is the only way I know someone can get their name on credits. Once a show is produced, you have to submit yourself to the production comapny and they are the one that puts your name on IMDB. But then, I dont know everything; just my experience.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Dec 2011, 07:50

It is indeed a grand thing for Stacy to do... manage a website and in them some of her favourite things Smile Congratulations Stacy!!! santa Yes, I did notice that the Ravens and the Wrestling arena did not figure stark and bright... Hmmm... Smile Possible that it did come from a different heart then Very Happy

However, I wonder IF THE "Son of a Newsman" would really support this: "Though still young, Keibler began building an impressive resume in both film and television. Her film credits include the box office successes THE FIRM with Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman, THE PELICAN BRIEF alongside Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington, and TRUE LIES with Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold Schwarzenegger"

Oh WAIT!!! WHERE is that SON OF A NEWSMAN anyways??? Very Happy OR... perhaps I am all wrong one more time... Yea right!!! YUP... Stacy must be true Smile

Jinga linga ling... traingaa traing-a traing traing traing traing...Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way... Oh what fun it is to... tra lalalalla laaaaa Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 08:31; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 20 Dec 2011, 08:11

Oh, I like this website. lol!
Smart girl Stacy, advertising her Open Sky business, recommends "nice clothes" and presenting herself on the first page - naked.
Isn't that ironic??. It happens

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Dec 2011, 08:36

This might be smart for her. She may have realised that the acting gigs aren't flooding in so her management have advised her to become a "personality" to stay relevant. And even better, a healthy living, fitness expert / personality because that has better appeal. Look at the potential - modelling and representing a fitness clothing line (or designing one of her own) or a healthly food range, drink, comestic line, sports drink, fitness equipment, etc. Columns in health magazines. Cover of health magazines. A whole new field of opportunities for paid appearances as more than a D list celebrity. Would explain the new website going up now to try and build some cred in the arena other than those weird health related tweets she was doing earlier in the year.

And dating George at the same time? Way to exploit all the new attention and begin to rebrand yourself from the wrestling / video game audience that has been following her to something more serious and wholesome to try and get the female audience out there that is relevant ignorant of her. Now she is a lifestyle expert talking about being heathly and that a better image to the sell to the general public that are aware of her solely based on who she is dating.

I don't believe this was previously online. Seriously, if this had been up on the dates on the site, the press would have found it and mentioned it. Hell, we would have found it. This brand new. She may have written & cut and paste those "blog entries" on those dates but they were not publishd. At least it explains the OpenSky sales dribble where they came up with calling her a fitness / lifestyle expert. They got it from here.

This could have been something she was wanted to do for ages but due to the George connection which has improved her visibility and the improved pay cheques, she may now have the funds and time to have it built and maintained. Much like Betty's "store" in LA that she mentioned as a dream in an interview prior to even dating George. It may have been her wish list to do but has it only come to fruition to trade on an association?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 16:57

LOL, watching, not sure if its whit/CS or totally serious -

And even better, a healthy living, fitness expert / personality because that has better appeal.
I agree it has better appeal especially with the extreme thin look, but she's not an expert and I certainly don't believe that she personally writes the blog/threads/website. Except for the occasional "I bought this", "I use this", "I like this". The rest - nope, don't buy it. IMHO, being honest and saying "I learned this _____________ from _______________ expert on (topic) and would like to share with my fan base, ect. That would be more genuine IMHO. Her past tweets on giving "advice" come across as she just came up with this fabulous thought/idea and needed to improve the world. Most of it was/is common sense and "out there" for ages. I don't recall her giving credit to anyone. On the website the "articles" say By Stacey. So, IMHO, that tells me she writes it. The language is to well written and organized to have not been written by her, IMHO. She couldn't give a proper answer as to where her heritage is from in Germany.

And dating George at the same time? Way to exploit all the new attention and begin to rebrand yourself from the wrestling / video game audience that has been following her to something more serious and wholesome
True! Articles still call her ex-wrestler not model, actress. She needs to make a life for herself and earn a living. EC didn't take the proper advantages while with George. Do what you can because you happen to be dating him, but IMHO, don't do it expecting George to fund you, etc. Take the advantages offered you, but don't be a "user". Hard to explain but there is a difference. Basically, like any of us, just being in the right place at the right time. Nothing wrong with that, just don't expect it to happen because you are dating George. Hope that makes sense.

watching, didn't mean it to sound as if I was lecturing directly to you. Just talking out loud to all of us in general and using your thoughts as a springboard. Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:05

On the website the "articles" say By Stacey. So, IMHO, that tells me she writes it. The language is to well written and organized to have not been written by her, IMHO.
Was trying to say that I doubt she is the author.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:25

Okay, so let's take bets on how long before she is mentioned as the "new trainer" on The Biggest Loser since Anna Kornikovakicskihowthehelldoyouspellhername is leaving. Well, she is all that about fitness and being healthy, and she IS dating GC, and she IS an expert don't ya know. And she does need more gigs......
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:32

m4rose wrote:Okay, so let's take bets on how long before she is mentioned as the "new trainer" on The Biggest Loser since Anna Kornikovakicskihowthehelldoyouspellhername is leaving. Well, she is all that about fitness and being healthy, and she IS dating GC, and she IS an expert don't ya know. And she does need more gigs......

Funny you said that, but I was thinking the same thing. That when they announced they needed a replacement for Anna, I thought this is the type of situation that Stacy seems to be campaigning for.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:41

One of the positive things about Stacy is that she isn't stick thin and emaciated-looking like so many women in the entertainment field. I know she's thin, but I think it's a healthy thin. JMO
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:51

lovelylois wrote:
m4rose wrote:Okay, so let's take bets on how long before she is mentioned as the "new trainer" on The Biggest Loser since Anna Kornikovakicskihowthehelldoyouspellhername is leaving. Well, she is all that about fitness and being healthy, and she IS dating GC, and she IS an expert don't ya know. And she does need more gigs......
Funny you said that, but I was thinking the same thing. That when they announced they needed a replacement for Anna, I thought this is the type of situation that Stacy seems to be campaigning for.
Good thoughts! I'm sure those "trainers" are the "front" personalities and are given instructions from real fitness experts. I don't think SK is "thin", but a good weight for her height and maybe slightly over. She does have big thighs and a slightly big *ss IMHO. Nothing terrible, but slightly noticeable IMHO. And, no, I'm not mocking her. She does make for a good example for woman to strive for.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:15

Remember that the camera adds 10 lbs. (5 kg?) which is why when I see pics of myself I hit the gym the next day!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:36

I think Stacy would be good on the biggest loser. She likes the gym and to eat healthy. This could be what she is aiming for. I agree I doubt Stacy wrote the articles on her site it doesn't sound like her. If you watch her in interviews and read the information it's two different people. Stacy probably has a ghost writer but she would come up with the ideas maybe!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 00:10

premiere wrote:Remember that the camera adds 10 lbs. (5 kg?) which is why when I see pics of myself I hit the gym the next day!
LOL, very true!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 03:32

I know she choose her own career path, but what's sad is when she is now trying to go in another direction, tweets and replies on her FB regarding her new website hardly talk about it. The majority talk about wrestling, George or the horny guys comments.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Dec 2011, 03:49

What is she supposed to do? Stick with being an ex-female wrestler for her entire life jus because that's what her fans want?

In her case this move is not a great leap sideways: she was always athletic (I hate to use the word sportsman/woman or professional athlete in conjunction with wrestling because I don't think that's exactly how it is) and probably as a result has always had an interest in fitness, training, nutrition and wellbeing. I'd guess that she's now trying to use what she's learned over the years and turn that into a new career.

She's going to have to work to establish herself in the new field and it won't come overnight. Nothing worth achieving comes instantly. Her fan base may or may not move with her but I think most likely she's going to have to build that up again almost from scratch.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 08:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't come out the way I meant it to)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 05:51

the green glass
in the home page
seems a bit....
uncomfortable Errrr
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:07

Stacy needs to change direction she needs to work and the wrestling career is over and has been for sometime. I do agree fitness is what she knows you can't really be unfit to be a wrestler. Not sure how Stacy is going to do or if the money is really there for it. Even with George it's going to take time but at least she is being honest that an acting career isn't going to happen! I think the Biggest Loser is a good way to go....quick someone tweet Stacy and let her know!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 20:50

Katiedot wrote:What is she supposed to do? Stick with being an ex-female wrestler for her entire life jus because that's what her fans want?
Where you talking to me? scratch I thought I said a nice thing. I felt bad that she IS trying to change.

She's going to have to work to establish herself in the new field and it won't come overnight. Nothing worth achieving comes instantly. Her fan base may or may not move with her but I think most likely she's going to have to build that up again almost from scratch.
Agree, but dropping the WHOLE website bombshell and then going away for the holidays, IMHO was dumb. Tweet/FB the video on holiday tips as a standalone and introduce the website/new phase of her career after the New Year.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 03 Jan 2012, 06:53

Um, any updates any time soon Stacy? One post in Dec? Really - that's all? The money coming in from the George association must be good for her to be ignoring this from the get-go.

Maybe this is to fill in time between paid appearances and holidaying / trailing around after George so she looks like she is continuously working and not a complete freeloader/golddigger. Dec was so busy that she couldn't have updated it more than once - one trip to NY and one to Munich for "work", a couple of pap friendly events in LA and holidaying for weeks on end with George. How ever will she find the time to update it between her full time jobs of being a professional gf and a professional tweeter?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Jan 2012, 08:28

sisieq wrote:
Katiedot wrote:What is she supposed to do? Stick with being an ex-female wrestler for her entire life jus because that's what her fans want?
Where you talking to me? scratch I thought I said a nice thing. I felt bad that she IS trying to change.
Sorry, Sisieq, I only just saw this now. No, I was making fun of her fans, not you.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 03 Jan 2012, 10:07

Well there is only so much information on cleanses a person needs. I think she is trying to workout which way to go. It isn't like she can say she is on holidays with George. You would think she would talk a little about the gigs she has been doing there have only been a handful. Hanging out with George must just take up all her time! I wonder if her fans have started to desert her, no bikini pictures to drool over they will be disappointed this year.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 03 Jan 2012, 13:30

I'm all about change, but, what I'd like to know is, how did she all of a sudden become some kind of expert on health, fitness and beauty? Because she's tall and thin? So what, so are lot's of women. She googles and regurgitates generic "beauty and health tips" and this makes her an expert? Does she have any certifications in any fitness area? Have any fitness videos, degrees in any health field? It's like Kardashian giving you advice on how to put on make-up, when she has a professional make-up artist putting on her make-up everyday!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 04 Jan 2012, 08:45

I think she is just going for a Goop type website with the focus on health, lifestyle and fitness. Patrow isn't an expert in anything either but her Goop thing gets her lots of attention, is an excuse to travel/try new things which she can claim is for the site and it just her something to discuss on talk shows / interviews. Stacy wants the same thing and thinks she has something to offer to the general public that they can't find anywhere else.

She also might buy into the same delusiuons that Betty had about herself being so envied for bagging G - and Stacy is aiming to capitalise on it and use the website to appear more approachable and girl-next-door and more "acceptable" to the George fan market. I mean both Betty and Sarah both tried to appease the George fanbase in the beginning with behaviour all coy and demure, the way they dressed, the "leaks" to the press that they were sweet and easy going women. After six months the entitlement and the bitchy raised it's head and they were seen more honestly and without the pretense as they couldn't keep it up in public. As it has been stated here before, Stacy is trying to the be the perfect girlfriend - favourable media content and public acceptance of her would be more benefical to G (favourable non-snarky media covergae in the lead up to the awards season which keeps him in a good light) than the fans and the press actively not liking her. If G didn't care what the press wrote about these women and how that portrays him to the public, he wouldn't ensure that his close friends talk to the press every time there is a new girl and tell the same story - she is sweet, she gets along with the boys, she is easy to be around, she's a tomboy, they are having fun, he's smitten, etc. Love, fling or what not - he wants to be well regarded in the industry and the press and bloggers calling his girl a skank with pics to boot isn't a great association in the lead up to the serious award shows.

This is something that can keep her in the public eye whilst promoting the image that has been decided on either by her or for her when she is in between jobs or high profile "love affairs". A website like hers is easy to create, maintain and update. It's not like she has set up her own production company and/or business and is actually producing a product of some sort. This will just fill in those hours where George is on set and she has nothing to do - other than think about when her next cleanse will be.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 04 Jan 2012, 13:32

"If G didn't care what the press wrote about these women and how that portrays him to the public, he wouldn't ensure that his close friends talk to the press every time there is a new girl and tell the same story - she is sweet, she gets along with the boys, she is easy to be around, she's a tomboy, they are having fun, he's smitten, etc. Love, fling or what not - he wants to be well regarded in the industry and the press and bloggers calling his girl a skank with pics to boot isn't a great association in the lead up to the serious award shows."

I totally agree with your points, Watching. Then maybe he should think about getting a "contract" girlfriend, cuz honestly, his taste in women sucks....IMO.....if he wants someone on his arm to be well regarded, then maybe he should do a simple google search first, not try to recreate them to be acceptable. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. And if he doesn't really give a damn what people think, then he can't be worried about the fallout either..

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 17:18

hmmm
now I'm going to think that this stacy thing is a true device
gettin us the way to have a full mouth of this-and-that

devil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 04 Jan 2012, 17:47

bellybaby wrote:"
I totally agree with your points, Watching. Then maybe he should think about getting a "contract" girlfriend, cuz honestly, his taste in women sucks....IMO....

IMO I thought Stacy was a " contract girlfriend" I am sure she signed something before they started dating. Notice her tweets have changed and she wasn't parading around the beach in a bikini. She only was seen when he allowed her to be seen. George has reeled her in and I am sure there is a piece of paper that makes her leash tighter. She is not working much and since she is just doing red carpet events with him, for the next few months, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets an allowance from him for expenses.

Last edited by lovelylois on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 18:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 04 Jan 2012, 18:23

This woman has such sustenance...Is George really attracted to this? It makes me wonder what Kind of person he is in reality...To me her daily concerns mock George's..Or what I presume are his!

Last edited by phys major on Wed 04 Jan 2012, 19:59; edited 1 time in total
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 04 Jan 2012, 19:31

phys major wrote:This woman has such sustenance...Is George really attracted to this? It makes me wonder what Kind of person he is in reality...To me here daily concerns mock George's..Or what I presume are his!

Actually, I am not mocking him. Maybe, it is the world I live in. My husband is a lawyer, my brothers and father are lawyers, but contracts between people in relationships are a common place now. Many people have pre-nups and I have heard and seen very successful people make their boyfriend, girlfriend or significant other sign non-disclosure statements. People feel they need to protect themselves and their financial assets. I don't think George is a terrible person. He is successful, has a reputation and has a lot of money and probably has to protect himself. Finally, I think he is very attracted to those sort of d-list girls. Who am I to judge. Some guys like girls with brains, some guys like successful women, some guys like a girl with a chest and some guys like a girl with legs. That is life What ever rocks you boat.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 19:57

successful can last

brain even more

chest and legs not very much

in those cases what about the future?
throwing them away?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 04 Jan 2012, 20:01

I didn't think you were mocking George...I meant her not here! I fixed that though!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 04 Jan 2012, 20:07

In general we date people who help us better ourselves...I just don't think that Stacy is helping better George in anyway..Her last tweet just showed how immature she is and self centered...Perhaps George is really the same way in reality.....Although to me, in the public eyes he tries to come off as the opposite... jmo
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 04 Jan 2012, 21:23

he is a great Juggling

surely NOT immature
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 05 Jan 2012, 00:50

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Back to the grind...
3 hours ago

Oh, please! Rolling Eyes You don't have to work hard like the rest of us. Don't even insult us!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:22

Didn't Cindy say the same thing earlier on her twitter? Makes you wonder if she is copying Cindy in the hopes it makes her look better in GC eyes and/or Cindy's. You know what they say about imitation is the best form of flattery. Oh some bullcrap like that.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next