George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

+25
bellybaby
barla
pandabear
Clooneygirl
m4rose
Stellita
party animal - not!
lelacorb
it's me
Aly
Katiedot
NotAvailable
Best in Category
silly girl
cindigirl
laetval
lucy
Joanna
amaretti
Maggy
annemarie
EEOsandy
Missa
tzizz
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

Post by melbert Sat 25 Aug 2012, 17:59

Lorna, he did ride the train from New York to DC, last year, I think - sorry, bad CRS today. I think they had pics from the train station, but he was already on the platform off of the train. I will look. I agree though, none actually on the train.

haha SillyGirl, we posted at the same time!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney in Corsica on a bike ride

Post by Joanna Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:01

I'd like to see him sitting on the top deck of an open bus.... touring around Shakespeare country at Stratford on Avon followed by a visit to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
And on the pleasure boats cruising down the River Avon.....
I take my dog a walk along the river bank at the basin where the boats turn around, so could wave to him then !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:18

GC i.s known to have travelled on Eurostar (Paris-London-Paris).

It's great trip, and for such a short journey, so much quicker than Heathrow - Charles De Gaulle. (But then, that's not counting executive jets..)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:32

True...Oh to have access to an Executive Jet...must start doing the Lotto again.... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:11

Thank you ladies I had forgotten about the Leatherheads train trip.

Ah, okay maybe we should get back to Corsica before Katie chops it!

I'm glad he's doing the "boys" trip again this year. Nice to see he still has his traditions.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ammazinggg pics

thanks to FRENCHIES FAN CANALBLOG!!! :-)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:30

Yes, many thanks to Les Frenchies for this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the beautiful George

Thank you to those who pass and those who leave comments.
The end of summer approaches, departures holidaymakers accelerating. Soon the village regain his usual calm.

Guess who was seen walking al Ile-Rousse?
The beautiful Georges, yes, it's him: he came to spend a holiday in Corsica, incognito!
Here, people do not bother the artists we pretend not to recognize, but it tries to steal photos.
Here's a picture of a little far with the phone.

Can not get too close, bodyguards, watch!
Ladies, I must tell you, hoping that there will be no crisis of despair among you in truth, it is less beautiful than movies or on TV!

T-shirt and shorts, no makeup, blah, he did not have the same charm!
Sorry, I broke your beautiful dream? I've ruined the end of the summer?
You will have to find another god!

I feel that you're going to want long!
but I, too, am disappointed: I expected it to do some chiose extraordinary: he kisses his girlfriend in the street, he makes a domestic scene, he slips on a banana, and he finds himself four feet in the air, he wanders naked ...

No I'm not a sadist, I'm pragmatic: I would have sent the scoop on "Here" and I would have won a lot of money to pay for a holiday in the Seychelles (even if it's not worth Corsica)
Unfortunately, none of cela.Il behaved like you me ... At least I presume ...

Venal? me? Not at all!

le beau Georges

Merci à ceux qui passent et à ceux qui laissent des commentaires .
La fin de l'été approche ;les départs des vacanciers s'accélèrent .Bientôt le village retrouvera son calme habituel.

Devinez qui on a vu , se promenant àl' Ile-Rousse?
Le beau Georges,oui, c'est bien lui:il est venu passer des vacances en Corse ,incognito !
Ici, les gens n'ennuient pas les artistes;on fait semblant de ne pas les reconnaître , mais on essaie de voler des photos.
Voici une photo prise d'un peu loin, avec le téléphone .

Impossible de s'approcher trop près, les gardes du corps ,veillent!
Mesdames,il faut que je vous dise , en espérant qu'il n'y aura pas de crises de désespoir parmi vous: en vérité,il est moins beau qu'au cinéma ou à la télé!

En T-shirt et bermuda, sans fards,bof , il n' a pas le même charme!
Désolée; j'ai cassé votre beau rêve? Je vous ai gâché la fin de l'été?
Il faudra vous trouver un autre dieu!!

Je sens que vous allez m'en vouloir longtemps !
mais moi aussi, je suis déçue:j'attendais qu'il fasse quelque chiose d'extraordinaire: qu'il embrasse sa chérie en pleine rue, qu'il lui fasse une scène de ménage, qu'il glisse sur une banane ,et qu'il se retrouve les quatre fers en l'air, qu'il se balade tout nu ...

Non je ne suis pas sadique, je suis pragmatique: j'aurais envoyé le scoop à "Voici" et j'aurais gagné plein d'argent pour me payer des vacances aux Seychelles (même si ça ne vaut pas la Corse)
Hélas , rien de tout cela.Il s'est comporté comme vous en moi ... Du moins je le présume ...
Vénale , moi? Pas du tout!!

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:39

Thanks Les Frenchies, it's me and Katie for the translation.

Yikes, his hair is ot of place. Now we know why he doesn't like to have random shots taken. It just goes to prove 'he is human' and not always perfect. Still luv him though.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:52

I prefer him looking casual every time....not keen on him all dressed up.
He looks perfect to me like that...just off his Harley ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 26 Aug 2012, 18:07

See, now I find this George even sexier...and maybe a tad more vulnerable? When he's too "picture perfect" he's also seems somewhat unapproachable in a sense. Or maybe I'm just old...and don't feel so bad when I see his head greying and looking ever so mortal too! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Aug 2012, 18:46

We're on the same wavelength then Lighter... Coolio

Yes...it's an age thing IMO lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Aug 2012, 18:51

Joanna wrote:We're on the same wavelength then Lighter... Coolio

Yes...it's an age thing IMO lol!

Hence my Avatar quick change.... LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:18

I love him either way looks good to me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:25

When he's too "picture perfect" he's also seems somewhat unapproachable in a sense.

totally agree
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:28

there is another one
but really really from far

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:38

Sorry to cut you off all but these pics are certainly not new!!

The pics were zoomed from the original pics of him in Hawaii when he filmed The Descendants, see below one of them:

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:43

You're right! Looking down into the water on Hawaii set

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:44

okkazz

so?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Aug 2012, 19:48

Now I recognize the hair - it's the style from Descendents.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Aug 2012, 20:22

Yes cindi and I loved his hair like that....I know you didn't though.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 26 Aug 2012, 20:33

Hi Joanna - I liked his hair in Descendents. In fact I liked (loved) everything about him in that film.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 26 Aug 2012, 21:45

it's me wrote:there is another one
but really really from far

LOL affraid Now that one is just "scary"... What a Face hahahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 27 Aug 2012, 00:01

He's farting! fart
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Mon 27 Aug 2012, 04:39

George and Randy look like twins. I think that George is keeping some of his weight off because of his bad back and neck. I know when I gain weight (as I unfortunately have been lately) it puts alot of pressure on my bad knees and also my bad neck.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 27 Aug 2012, 08:34

many pics on

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 Aug 2012, 11:31

Could be a wet one too by his expression....
Rule for over 50s....never trust a fart
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 27 Aug 2012, 13:05

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 27 Aug 2012, 13:56

Joanna wrote:Could be a wet one too by his expression....
Rule for over 50s....never trust a fart

LMAO I need to tell my husband that one! Rolling Eyes
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 01 Sep 2012, 14:46

Not sure what magazine this is from but there is a GC mention. I think it is a French magazine...no photos that I can tell but here is the translation:

Hula, Hula! But what is this? George Clooney ... with a man!? Well, yes, and behold, friends. So aye, the highlight of the outing happened? Caaalme, breathe - there's not that much, zallez see ... - then ventilate a bit much and get too panic. Laaaa, it gets better? Come on, let's go.

George and "a friend", a duet, please

"Sun duplicate" is the title of the short (because it is a brief) that accompanies the picture of coco bello ... on the beach with a friend - very nice, too, I must admit. " The beautiful George, was, without a dream creature at his side, had not seen it for a long time, "begins the people, smile. Following a tour of Corsica with motorbike Rande Gerber (the happy couple Cindy Crawford), and before taking a helicopter to Lake Como, it enjoys a quiet moment between men on the private beach hotel Porto-Vecchio. Not appeal concludes Behold, these are the real holiday. "Well, you say that the mind has gone wrong: the right to a good holiday with friends, Giorgio, after all. Especially as it happens almost every summer. still remains ... in general, it always manages to appear in a strip. Duet, it is fairly new ... so is what fits the bun? See for yourself, hmm ...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 01 Sep 2012, 14:57

silly girl wrote:Not sure what magazine this is from but there is a GC mention. I think it is a French magazine...no photos that I can tell but here is the translation:

Hula, Hula! But what is this? George Clooney ... with a man!? Well, yes, and behold, friends. So aye, the highlight of the outing happened? Caaalme, breathe - there's not that much, zallez see ... - then ventilate a bit much and get too panic. Laaaa, it gets better? Come on, let's go.

George and "a friend", a duet, please

"Sun duplicate" is the title of the short (because it is a brief) that accompanies the picture of coco bello ... on the beach with a friend - very nice, too, I must admit. " The beautiful George, was, without a dream creature at his side, had not seen it for a long time, "begins the people, smile. Following a tour of Corsica with motorbike Rande Gerber (the happy couple Cindy Crawford), and before taking a helicopter to Lake Como, it enjoys a quiet moment between men on the private beach hotel Porto-Vecchio. Not appeal concludes Behold, these are the real holiday. "Well, you say that the mind has gone wrong: the right to a good holiday with friends, Giorgio, after all. Especially as it happens almost every summer. still remains ... in general, it always manages to appear in a strip. Duet, it is fairly new ... so is what fits the bun? See for yourself, hmm ...

This original article come from a french gossip magazine "Voici"
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2