George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER

+3
playfuldeb
lelacorb
Joanna
7 posters

Go down

CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER Empty CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 00:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's still got it! Cindy Crawford, 46, gives younger models a run for their money as she becomes cover girl once more in sultry new shoot
By KIMBERLEY DADDS

PUBLISHED: 10:20, 28 July 2012 | UPDATED: 10:33, 28 July 2012

She may be well into her forties now, but supermodel Cindy Crawford shows no signs of losing her looks any time soon.
The catwalk beauty has given younger models a run for their money and shown that age is but a number as she poses as a cover girl once more.
Cindy, 46, is on the front of September's Tatler magazine showing she's definitely still got it in a number of sultry poses.

She's how old? Cindy Crawford graces the cover of September's Tatler magazine as she shows off her enviable body at the age of 46
In her heyday in the nineties she graced the cover of hundreds of magazines but you could barely tell the difference as she poses in the present day.
She looks radiant on the cover as she defies her age in a gold glittery frock with her enviable legs on display.
Crawford smoulders at the camera as she poses for photographer Ruven Afanador for the upcoming issue.

Strike a pose: The catwalk beauty had her heyday in the 1990s but still manages to flaunt her physique in a series of sultry poses in the magazine
And in stunning pictures inside she accentuates her body with a number of sexy poses.

She's still a cover girl! Crawford oozes glamour in the new shoot
In one image she can be seen leaning back on a silver car as her bouffant locks blow in the wind while she wears a figure hugging dress and strappy heels.
Crawford also poses with a black floorlength fishtail gown as she struts along a dirt track.

While in another pose she sits on the floor crossed leg smiling in a sepia-style photo, while she shows off her physique in a number of other dresses.
She has previously revealed how she keeps in such great shape with a series of bizarre techniques such as rubbing coffee on to her legs to prevent cellulite.
Crawford recently opened up about the modelling industry to Jezebel.com.
She said: 'When asked what she thought the biggest issues in the modelling world were, she replied: 'You know, I don't know. I'm not still in the trenches right now. But if you make too many rules - like, "You can't work this many hours" - it doesn't work, because sometimes you have to.
'Sometimes you have to get up early or be prepared to do the job in the freezing cold.
'I think that, again though, models have to have a voice and speak up for themselves, every day, on the job... People have to respect each other. And if you're working with someone who doesn't respect you, then leave.'

The September issue of Tatler will go on sale on Thursday 2 August.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER Empty Re: CINDY CRAWFORD MODELS IN TATLER

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:29

There are two famous and beautiful women that I can not stand because I believe the false moralistic: Cindy Crawford and Angelina Jolie (Angie justify why a child was very unfortunate and unhappy)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:34

Cindy is very beautiful and why they had to do so much photoshop on her images is beyond me. I dont think she needed that much. She almost doesnt look like herself
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:32

I tried to follow Cindy on twitter. She kept tweeting photos of herself. It was kinda weird so I unfollowed her.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:36

She had what appeared like botox injections and IMO, is starting to look weird.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:39

and all that melon extract crap she puts on her face all the time???

ClooneyGirl - so funny as I was going to mention that the other day. She sure seems to be "pushing" herself with all the old pics. Just about every one of her twits was an old pic of her.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 21:42

Ive heard from several models that Ive worked with that the citrus frommelons, orabges, etc is very good for your skin. I think the acidity from citrus makes your skin tighten up. One model eats an orange and puts the peel right on her skin under her eyes, and she doesnt have a wrinkle anywhere near her eyes.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 29 Jul 2012, 22:56

playfuldeb wrote:Ive heard from several models that Ive worked with that the citrus frommelons, orabges, etc is very good for your skin. I think the acidity from citrus makes your skin tighten up. One model eats an orange and puts the peel right on her skin under her eyes, and she doesn't have a wrinkle anywhere near her eyes.

Oooo, I'm going to try that. I tell ya, lately the bags under my eyes make me feel like I could carry some seeds and nuts in there in the event of an emergency! We won't talk about how much I could carry with the bags on my ass...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down