George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet"

+3
Joanna
it's me
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" Empty George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet"

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is not coming so soon to Austria
Ladies, please be patient, but George Clooney is not coming this the autumn for location scouting to Austria. Background: the film script is not finished yet although Styria was mentioned as a possible location.

Fans of Hollywood star George Clooney have to wait a bit longer: location scouting, the for the film project "The Monuments Men," for which Austria was a possibiliy "has been postponed until next summer," said Arie Bohrer from Location Austria on Friday APA on request. The work on the script had not yet been completed, grounds for the delay.

George Clooney kommt doch nicht so bald nach Österreich
Meine Damen, bitte noch ein wenig Geduld, aber George Clooney wird doch nicht im Herbst auf Drehortsuche nach Österreich kommen. Der Hintergrund: Das für den Film notwendige Drehbuch ist noch nicht fertig. Auch die Steiermark war als möglicher Drehort genannt worden.

Fans von Hollywood-Star George Clooney müssen sich noch etwas gedulden: Die Drehortsuche für das Filmprojekt "The Monuments Men", für die auch Österreich in Frage kommt, "ist auf nächsten Sommer verschoben worden", sagte Arie Bohrer von der Location Austria am Freitag auf APA-Anfrage. Die Arbeiten zum Drehbuch seien noch nicht fertiggestellt, begründete Bohrer die Verzögerung.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" Empty Re: George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet"

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:52

"The Monuments Men has been postponed until next summer,"

did I read well?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet" Empty Re: George Clooney not coming to Austria soon. Script for Monuments Men "not ready yet"

Post by Joanna Fri 27 Jul 2012, 18:55

"The work on the script had not yet been completed, grounds for the delay...."

Too much Italian Fun in the Sun and F.....g Yahooooo George !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:12

so Gravity is 2013, and Monuments Men most probably 2014 then ? What's in between ? because it seems like a awfully long time before we see him on set... and in theaters. Personnaly I'm gonna keep my DVD close, in case I suffer from withdrawal syndroms.
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 27 Jul 2012, 19:26

He'll be involved in Osage County, right, with Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts, as a producer? and that other movie Yankee Comandante?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:26

I suppose "Yankee Commandante" could film and be released between "Gravity" and "Monuments". Depends on how far into the process they are with that. Maybe we've entered the "moving out from in front of the camera" phase of his career George has been threatening. No
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:36

who knows?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 07:01

He's got a lot of projects he's involved with. The Monster of Florence is another film he's supposedly working on at the moment.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 28 Jul 2012, 09:03

Mm. Enron too, after seeing it at the theatre in London. Think he's working with Lucy Prebble, the playwright

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down