George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention

2 posters

Go down

Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention Empty Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which hot Hollywood actor earned the most last year?

by Mademoiselle Handbag

Is it Tom Cruise?

Let's face it, Tom Cruise needed a bit of good news.

Despite apparently being blindsided by Katie Holmes filing for divorce, and sole custody of Suri, he can be sure that he'll at least never be broke.

Tom beat hot young things including Channing Tatum, Tom Hardy and Ryan Gosling to the number one spot of Forbes' highest earning actors in Hollywood in the last 12 months.

From May 2011 to May 2012, he reportedly earned a MASSIVE $75million - which is about what the next two actors on the list earned put together.

So maybe one of those hot young things is next? Or George Clooney? Brad Pitt perhaps?

Er, no.

More like Adam Sandler (WHAT?!) and Leonardo DiCaprio (Yes, I can deal with that).

How did Tom rake in so much? He got a piece of the profits from Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, which took hundreds of millions of dollars worldwide.

Katie might want to look at the prenup again for any loopholes…
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention Empty Re: Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention

Post by melbert Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:17

I don't think George cares if he is on this list or not. With only taking scale, we don't know what his back end profit is. And I think he wants it that way!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention Empty Re: Which hot Hollywood actor earnt the most last year? George Clooney mention

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:48

Are you talking about George's back end again Mel?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 04 Jul 2012, 14:52

butt of course, Katie!!! you expect something else from ME????
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down