George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there

+2
fava
lelacorb
6 posters

Go down

Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there Empty Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Jan 2013, 14:36

Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles
The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there

15:21 - "I had too many women, done too much drugs and spent more money for me to stretch the skin of the testicles." An unpublished George Clooney confesses to freewheel on the monthly Max, where gigioneggia on the cover. What's more, because the actor does not spare the details about his lifting: "I ​​never did fix my eyes ... but there so that I do not like wrinkles. It 'a new technique, make it in Hollywood all, it's called ball ironing. "
I wonder if George really has experienced this or lifting likes to joke, the fact is that the surgery in question does exist. Clooney goes further and shoot: "Everybody thinks he's gay. And who cares! Not smentirò never any gossip, because I do not want people to believe that being gay is a bad thing. My private life and 'just my private note.''

'' Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman have bet $ 10,000 that I would get married before age 40. They lost and they sent me the checks. I sent them to him by betting twice as much as I would not have had children before 50. When I am the paternal instinct I visit Brad and Angelina and I remember why I'm fine without brats'' he says.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 10 Jan 2013, 10:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there Empty Re: Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there

Post by fava Wed 09 Jan 2013, 14:42

These quotes are years old. I believe the ball ironing one is Sarah Larson vintage.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there Empty Re: Did George Clooney get his balls ironed? Clooney, yes to lifting the testicles The actor does not want to see wrinkles ... there

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:30

It's a joke!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:07

Katiedot wrote:It's a joke!
This is write in a interview in Max magazine italia, is this a true, I don't know!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:10

Think about it! If they could "iron" balls then they could make all the wrinkles disappear from difficult places like neck, hands, knees too...

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:11

I don't know if it's true or not, you never know with him, but in an interview a while back he said he "got his balls ironed, it's the thing to do in Hollywood."

When I read that I just thought OUCH. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:13

It was a joke. He was responding to idiots who thought he'd had his eyes done (something the Italian media also didn't understand was a joke) by saying something even more ridiculous: he's had his balls ironed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 10:50

I really pity his PR team - they must be inundated with questions about this today because twitter has gone mad on this story! No doubt they were hoping to be answering questions about his tequila instead.

I'm not kidding - there have to be literally thousands of tweets in Italian all claiming George got his balls ironed because it was reported in several Italian newspapers.

Now I'm seeing tweets in Spanish, Dutch and English about it.

Anyway, I like the hashtag: #lapelledellepalle

=======================

Ha! Elisabetta to the rescue!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MILAN - George Clooney has confessed to having had a testicle lift, but the topic has intervened Elisabetta Canalis. The showgirl, former girlfriend of Hollywood actor in Italy for the first episode of "Paperissima", was interviewed by "Radio Kiss Kiss": "I assure you that it is a [load of nonsens]. - Says "Gossipblog" - The papers said

MILANO – George Clooney ha confessato di essersi fatto un lifting ai testicoli, ma sull’argomento è intervenuta Elisabetta Canalis. La showgirl, ex fidanzata dell’attore di Hollywood, in Italia per la prima puntata di “Paperissima”, è stata intervistata da “Radio Kiss Kiss”: “Ti assicuro che è una ca*zata. – riporta “Gossipblog” – I giornali dicevano
Source: Leggi tutta la storia su Leggo.it
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:03

silly girl wrote:It's been hard to wade through twitter for sightings what with the numerous spanish articles that is a rehash of old articles....something about ironing Wink
Ugh, tell me about it!

I think I now know all the Italian and Spanish words, both proper and slang, for testicles.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 Jan 2013, 12:49

It should be fun then if he's interviewed on red carpet
tonight with so many things to ask him about.

He'd be wise to skip it lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 16 Jan 2013, 05:24

Oh my, now it's hit the Sun newspaper (the UK's biggest circulation tabloid):

What a load of b****! Clooney jokes he's had 'ironing' done on his testicles to get rid of wrinkles

Last Updated: 16th January 2013

HOLLYWOOD hunk George Clooney was surely talking a load of b**** as he claimed to have had a face lift on his TESTICLES.

The 51-year-old actor told Italy's Max magazine he’d had a procedure called “ball ironing” to get rid of the wrinkles on his scrotum.

George, who is dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler, said: “I never fixed my eyes, but I spent more money to stretch the skin of my testicles.

"I did not like the wrinkles. It’s a new technique, many people in Hollywood have done it. It’s called ball ironing,” he added.

Surgeons say a scrotal lift can boost a man’s self confidence by tightening the skin and muscle around the testes.

But baffled readers weren’t sure whether the star was telling the truth or just pulling their plonkers.

One said: “He has a very good sense of humour but in Hollywood anything can happen.”

Haha! And Perez Hilton has the story now:

George Clooney Is So Smooth He… IRONS HIS BALLS!!!

1/15/2013

You SLAY us, George! You absolutely slay us!

We're surprised anything still surprises us in the era of vaginal rejuvenation, but, when George Clooney dropped this bomb, our jaw hit the floor as our terrified testies ran for cover! Friends, you might want to sit down for this one — the man with a million-dollar smile is a "ball ironer."

In regards to anti-aging procedures, George revealed: “I never fixed my eyes, but I spent more money to stretch the skin of my testicles. I did not like the wrinkles."

WHAT?! We've heard of wrinkle free Dockers, but a ball sack that never needs to be ironed?! Pure insanity!!

Did Stacy Keibler put you up to it?! Or were you just jealous of Ben Affleck's newly polished golden globes? Ha!

The Argo star continued: “It’s a new technique, many people in Hollywood have done it. It’s called ball ironing.”

Many Hollwood celebs have done it?! Hrmmm, you had us going for a minute, Georgie — but we aren't sure we're buying it!

Of course, that depends on whether our insurance will cover it, LOLz!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:25

You SLAY us, George! You absolutely slay us!
We're surprised anything still surprises us in the era of vaginal rejuvenation, but, when George Clooney dropped this bomb, our jaw hit the floor as our terrified testies ran for cover!
Friends, you might want to sit down for this one — the man with a million-dollar smile is a "ball ironer."
In regards to anti-aging procedures, George revealed:
“I never fixed my eyes, but I spent more money to stretch the skin of my testicles. I did not like the wrinkles."
WHAT?! We've heard of wrinkle free Dockers, but a ball sack that never needs to be ironed?! Pure insanity!!
Did Stacy Keibler put you up to it?!
Or were you just jealous of Ben Affleck's newly polished golden globes? Ha!
The Argo star continued:
“It’s a new technique, many people in Hollywood have done it. It’s called ball ironing.”
Many Hollwood celebs have done it?!
Hrmmm, you had us going for a minute, Georgie — but we aren't sure we're buying it!
Of course, that depends on whether our insurance will cover it, LOLz!
[Image via WENN.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 16 Jan 2013, 13:45

If you read it from the newspaper then it is true Wink

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down