George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her

+6
Henway
annemarie
lelacorb
lovelylois
melbert
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her Empty George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 08:54

Nice to see they acknowledge that there will be a next man!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her

George Clooney's leggy lover Stacy Keibler has given her next boyfriend the blueprint of what she looks for in a man.

The movie star doesn't have a great track record for longtime romances and if he decides the former cheerleader and wrestler is not forever, Keibler has already determined who her next ideal guy is.

She tells Men's Fitness magazine, "I'm not really that attracted to a big, jacked guy. I think that's a little excessive. I'm attracted to moderation - someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out."

And Keibler insists chatting her up isn't difficult: "A simple compliment goes a long way - for a guy to just come over and say, 'You have great hair,' or, 'I really like your dress,' and then just smile and walk away, that's a great move, because he's sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won't lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn't interested.

"And if she is, she can go find him, because it'll be like, 'Wow, that was pretty cool.'"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her Empty Re: George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her

Post by melbert Sat 28 Apr 2012, 17:29

And Keibler insists chatting her up isn't difficult: "A simple compliment goes a long way - for a guy to just come over and say, 'You have great hair,' or, 'I really like your dress,'...

but, doesn't she realize that no one is going to say that to her? She doesn't have great hair and they won't be looking at her dress. They would most likely say "great ass - great legs", and would she still give the same "wow, that was pretty cool" comment? OK, too early to be snarky?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her Empty Re: George Clooney's Girl Stacy Keibler Offers Next Man Secrets On How To Woo Her

Post by lovelylois Sat 28 Apr 2012, 17:52

Katiedot wrote:Nice to see they acknowledge that there will be a next man!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[
Keibler insists chatting her up isn't difficult: "A simple compliment goes a long way - for a guy to just come over and say, 'You have great hair,' or, 'I really like your dress,' and then just smile and walk away, that's a great move, because he's sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won't lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn't interested.

"And if she is, she can go find him, because it'll be like, 'Wow, that was pretty cool.'"

So I guess this is how George and Stacy met at a party, six years ago, when he came up and told her that he liked her in Dancing with The Stars and then she went to find him six years later. Anyway, doesn't say much about her depth of personality that all it takes is a compliment of her dress. I can see a line of men lined up at a bar and saying different things to her. Oh, I like your hair or Wow nice dress or Great Shoes where did you get them?- next

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 28 Apr 2012, 18:13

Stacy is content with little! What woman of depth (ironically)!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 02 May 2012, 13:23

I would have thought she would have said I like it when a guy tries to talk sports with me. I think I've been married too long I don't even know what a pick up line should be lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 03 May 2012, 01:07

Holy crap! I wouldn't know it was a pick-up line, even if it got up and slapped me across the face!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 03 May 2012, 01:16

hmmmmmm and her I thought she was describing George!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2012, 01:31

Worst Chat Up Lines for Guys...link below

Number 10
“Great legs, what time do they open?”
lol!

Your friends might find this hilarious, but you’re certainly not getting anywhere with her by trying this bad pickup line.
Anytime you imply that a good-looking girl is easy because she’s dressed provocatively and in a bar, you’re committing a huge mistake.
If she’s hot, would she really be interested in hearing
you belittle her?
And it’s not witty, this bad pickup line is just insulting.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 01:40

O.k I have been married a long time, do men really say things like 10 to women. I would think that would get you slapped and a drink thrown in your face.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 03 May 2012, 01:45

Wow Joanna, those were AWFUL pickup lines!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 03 May 2012, 02:06

I heard one a long time ago - really, a looooooooooong time ago.

Guy: Wanna dance?
Girl: No!
Guy: Then I guess a f*ck is out of the question?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 03 May 2012, 03:45

Boys still give stupid pick-up lines, or make phony compliments. Many try "playing games" of trying to make a girl jealous and competitive by flirting with her friend or temporarily ignoring her entirely. There are "mini-schools" here in Las Vegas instructing them on techniques. Sad because not every lady responds the same way. I am attracted to kind men who offer to buy me a drink or start an interesting conversation. Better if they offer some form of help or positive advice.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 03 May 2012, 04:19

melbert wrote:I heard one a long time ago - really, a looooooooooong time ago.

Girl: and a blow job too..Smile
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 May 2012, 11:12

phys major wrote:
melbert wrote:I heard one a long time ago - really, a looooooooooong time ago.

Girl: and a blow job too..Smile

For sure

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down