George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio

4 posters

Go down

George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio Empty George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio

Post by watching Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:36

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples
By Darrick Thomas on April 24, 2012

George Clooney has a reputation of being a Hollywood playboy, but it looks like he make have found someone special in Stacy Keibler. The pair was inseparable during this awards season, and now they make their debut on our fourth annual rundown of pop culture's 100 Hottest Couples.

As far as their rank at number 42 on our list, we know George Clooney isn't going to marry former WWE model Stacy Keibler. He's never hidden his stance again marriage. However, they obviously have looks in their favor and it's also been a winning year for the silver fox career-wise. He was nominated for an Oscar for The Descendants, teamed up with Ryan Gosling for Ides of March, and will star alongside Sandra Bullock in Gravity this year. At 50, he shows no signs of aging or slowing down. Ms. Keibler's biggest accomplishment of the last year was landing Mr. Clooney, of course. She also had a minor role in a straight-to-DVD film called Dysfunctional Friends.

For those curious about our process of ranking these couples, this year we've refined our definition of "hotness" to rank 100 celebrity couples using the following criteria: Staying Power, Popularity, Success, and Attractiveness. The resulting list includes hot pairings made up of models, singers, actors, ex-wrestlers, reality stars, and more. While the hottest couple of them all, Beyonce and Jay-Z, has been on our list for four years now, 24 of these famous duos also made their debut. Check out the entire feature here.

Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio Empty Re: George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio

Post by bellybaby Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:50

Let's see....
Staying Power = George
Popularity = George
Success = George
Attractiveness = George

The thing that makes them a couple = Stacy

Well, at least she helped George get on the list. Twisted Evil

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio Empty Re: George & Stacy Make First Appearance in 100 Hottest Couples - Zimbio

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:58

I see George hot but Stacy and George and I see coldness couple! Is possible to be a hottest couple never touch each!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 25 Apr 2012, 13:52

I am sure Stacy will have a good Publicity run with this. I keep waiting for some announcement that Stacy will be in a reality TV show next. It seems that is where a lot of these C/D list celebs go for. Every time I channel surf there seems to be some celeb, I never heard of, with a reality TV show.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down