George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health

+10
lucy
Katiedot
cooksie
annemarie
melbert
davidarochelle
lovelylois
EEOsandy
watching
laetval
14 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health

Post by laetval Sun 22 Apr 2012, 09:20

Stacy on the Men's Fitness cover

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health

Post by watching Sun 22 Apr 2012, 09:57

Don't really like the cover but the other pics are some of the best of her in recent years. She actually looks natural and age appropriate in them. One outfit though??
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 22 Apr 2012, 14:22

[quote="laetval"]Stacy on the Men's Fitness cover

These are cute pictures. They are also very demure for not only Stacy but for a Men's Fitness cover. I wonder if this change to modesty is her idea, George's, or both. EC did some very risque lingerie shoots (one I recall George sat in on) and she and George were still together when she did the PETA shoot (I believe it was done a month or two before their split and released in Sept. 2011). I'm inclined to believe that it is Stacy who is trying to change her image, but if it's George's idea that she doesn't pose too skantily/provocatively, this relationship could be serious. affraid

Last edited by EEOsandy on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 14:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed pics)
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 22 Apr 2012, 15:13

@ eeosandy
I think it is her new agency creating a new image for her, changing Stacy into the new healthy athletic girl look, whose taste in fashion is evolving. The lingerie wrestler, who was on dancing with the stars season six, really isn't getting the gigs or parts that she probably wants or needs. She is in her early 30's and there are a lot of sexy girls in their 20s that easily can replace her. IMO this has nothing to do with the seriousness of the relationship with George, but a career move. She does spend a lot of time on vacation and not working. We are being bombarded in last two to three weeks of new magazine images of her. I see this part of a greater plan by her management team.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 22 Apr 2012, 15:30

Did anyone else not recognize SK from these pics? Is it just much more natural looking makeup?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Apr 2012, 15:37

The picture on the cover when I saw it, I thought OMFE, what's Kelly Preston doing on a Men's Fitness magazine cover??? Didn't someone say once or twice or 10 times that all the g/f of... basically look the same?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 22 Apr 2012, 15:58

melbert wrote:The picture on the cover when I saw it, I thought OMFE, what's Kelly Preston doing on a Men's Fitness magazine cover??? Didn't someone say once or twice or 10 times that all the g/f of... basically look the same?

I think this is one of the reasons Stacy has never been very successful at modeling or acting. IMO there is nothing extraordinary about her appearance. I've seen pictures of her that at first glance I thought it was Heidi Klum, Alicia Silverston, Kelly Preston, and others. Although I've never looked at pictures of these three and mistaken them for anyone else.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 22 Apr 2012, 16:04

Not for nothing , he may be the best she's had one of his ex's described him as rather good at pleasing women no rushing. Hey old can be very good.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Apr 2012, 16:16

and we LOVE George's slow hand...

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 22 Apr 2012, 16:20

Yes definitely lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health Empty Stacy Keibler on the cover of Men's Health

Post by cooksie Sun 22 Apr 2012, 18:22

I almost posted earlier because I thought the cover looked like Kelly Preston too. I didn't really register that it was her until I looked at the ones below. The lower ones do look like her but the cover is just odd. The natural look and the hair look good on her. But why on earth do magazines put covers out of people (not just her) that don't look the real person. Shouldn't there be someone along the way that says hey, there is something wrong here. It's just bizarre to me.

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 09:09

For those of you who care (is there anyone?!) here are the scans of the magazine, thanks to Henway:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:44

Pretty much a fluff piece - attention for the sake of attention. Guess that is standard in Hollywood though. It does read a little bit bland and that since DWTS, she really hasn't achieved anything except maintaining her figure and looks. But we aren't the target demographic spo maybe that is what works for the readers of Men's Fitness...

At least they didn't use G's name in the article. Good for her - I hope that was on her instruction.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:55

And of course, there is video.

Stacy Keibler Heats Up the Cover of Men's Fitness [VIDEO]
The sexy model, actress and former wrestler tells us what it takes to get her attention.
MF Editors

It has been over four years since Men's Fitness featured a woman on the cover, and who better to break the streak than Stacy Keibler?

The gorgeous actress/model has the distinction of being the hottest thing to come out of the WWE thanks to years of kicking ass and taking names as a professional wrestler. While she might not be reentering the ring anytime soon, we're hoping to see a lot more of the former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader.

Check out the behind-the-scenes video from her cover shoot, and see what she had to say about how to approach her.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:59

From Watching's link:

And a picture:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 28 Apr 2012, 15:03

Looks good here, makes me realize how pretty she is, think she isn't exotic enough to sell in today's market. Timing is everything, it's a smart move to change her image at this time, how many lingerie wearing wrestlers does the world need.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Apr 2012, 17:24

Lucy, so I shouldn't quit my day job to become a wrestling lingerie model? DAMN!! I had such high hopes...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Apr 2012, 17:50

I hope she continues to darken her hair. I like it in the last picture. the blond makes her look trashy and if she wants to be taken more seriously I think the darker hair will help....to an extent!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Apr 2012, 17:58

and I was thinking that those straw-like extensions looked kinda crappy. Ooops...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Apr 2012, 18:00

I was just talking about the color, not the actual hair itself. I agree with you that extensions are horrible and I've yet to see them on someone where it actually looks good and healthy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Apr 2012, 18:04

hahahaha! Yes, I do agree, a darker shade does seem to soften her a bit!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 03 May 2012, 13:20

From Celebitchy today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler covers Men’s Fitness: “I’m not really attracted to a big, jacked guy”

Stacy Keibler covers the June issue of Men’s Fitness. If that isn’t the weirdest thing, right? CB points out that for as long we’ve been e-subscribing to Men’s Fitness, since October, 2010, they’ve never had a female cover star. As for said cover… the image looks ridiculous. Like, Stacy has a GREAT body. Her body is insane. Her body is so good, I don’t think most people look at her face. But I’m trying to look at her face, and I can barely see it under the mound of Photoshop and hair. I really think they took her head from another photo and just superimposed it on the best “body shot.” Also: CB pointed out that Stacy looks so much like Kelly Preston on the cover. RIGHT? Remember, one of George Clooney’s original girlfriends, back in the 1980s, was Kelly Preston. Weird.

As for the cover article, the piece is called “The Coolest Hot Girl,” so you know it’s going to a bastion of journalistic integrity. To her credit, much is made about how unfussy Stacy is – she doesn’t travel with an entourage, she sits patiently while people mess around with her hair and makeup, she doesn’t complain, ever. Here are some highlights from the piece:

Becoming a Baltimore Raven cheerleader: “People came form all over the country for tryouts, and I just made the age requirements. I ended up being the baby of the NFL.”

Entering (and winning) a regional competition for the Nitro Girls (dancers for the World Championship Wrestling): “When I won, they said, ‘You start next week,’ but I was like, ‘Uh, I have all these things I’m doing.’ I was a cheerleader and in school, but everyone worked with me while I was making that transition, so I just decided to go for it.”

Learning about football: “For the first season, I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on, but I loved it so much that I spent time learning the game and asking questions. From the first season to the next one, I learned so much that in my second year, I didn’t even want to turn around and dance because I had a front-row seat to every game.”

Her current fitness regimen: “I don’t do it for my ego. And as far as how I look to everyone else? I just like to be toned, I like to be fit, and I like to feel good. I don’t want to look all jacked up. I just want to be healthy.”

What Stacy likes in a man: “I’m not really attracted to a big, jacked guy. I think that’s a little excessive. I’m attracted to moderation. Someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out.”

How can you win her heart? “A simple compliment goes a really long way – for a guy to just come over and say, ‘You have great hair’ or ‘I really like your dress,’ and then just smile and walk away. That’s a great move, because he’s sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won’t lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn’t interested. And if she is, she can go find him, because it’ll be like, ‘Wow, that was pretty cool.’”

[From Men’s Fitness, print edition]

Is anyone else surprised that she didn’t mention George Clooney whatsoever? I don’t know if the interviewer asked about Clooney and got denied, or if Stacy was allowed to demand “no Clooney questions” for this piece. Reading through the whole cover story, I did get the sinking feeling that perhaps Stacy is feathering her nest for a breakup that’s coming soon. Like, she probably gave this interview a month ago – after the Oscars, but around the time when Clooney went to DC (and he got arrested) and she was left to her own devices. And then this past weekend she was left behind again after she “got a job” that she apparently had to do on a Saturday night? Yeah… I do think this relationship is winding down. And I think Stacy is trying to be smart about it and prepare for her next chapter.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 03 May 2012, 13:46

My impression of this was that she was kinda describing George - “I’m not really attracted to a big, jacked guy. I think that’s a little excessive. I’m attracted to moderation. Someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out.” Although her last BF looked a little more jacked up.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cooksie Fri 04 May 2012, 00:42

Her last boy friend is HOT! He is in shape but not "big, jacked." That's probably comparing him to wrestler type guys. I don't care for the wrestler kind of big and jacked personally. He is tall, but she needs tall. I don't know the name of his new show, but it is a spin off of Bones. I love Bones and caught his show one day. I would not have known he was Stacy's ex if I didn't read here Smile , But he is good looking and his character on the show was very likable. But this is George's site, not Stacy's ex boyfriend's, so carry on! Embarassed

cooksie
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 May 2012, 03:06

lovelylois wrote:From Celebitchy today

Also: CB pointed out that Stacy looks so much like Kelly Preston on the cover. RIGHT? Remember, one of George Clooney’s original girlfriends, back in the 1980s, was Kelly Preston. Weird.

hahahahaha - that's just what I wrote up thread a ways!!!!! I could write for Celebitchy!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 May 2012, 03:23

Sounds like the hometown is no longer as impressed and proud as there were at the start of the hook up.

Stacy Keibler's Men's Fitness cover: All show, no tell
By Jill Rosen The Baltimore Sun
11:02 a.m. EDT, May 7, 2012

If you're looking for any deep, revealing information about Stacy Keibler, something beyond the blonde hair and the 42-inch legs, you won't find it in the latest issue of Men's Fitness where she's both cover girl and cover story. But if you want more about the hair and the legs, by all means, spend the $4.99.

In the June issue, which just hit newsstands, the Baltimore native beams suggestively from the cover, posing on a beach in a black two-piece bathing suit with a boy-short bottom. The beach is Watkins Cove in Malibu. The story, spread inside over six pages, is headlined "The Coolest Hot Girl."

If the reporter spent time asking Keibler about what it's like to one day to progress from Towson student to Ravens cheerleader to being photographed at the Oscars on the arms of one of the most sought-after men on the planet, it didn't make it into the story. What you will find is a lot of the writer's enthusiasm for Keibler's looks, her sports fandom, her lack of pretense.

Let's just say it seems like the reporter, Rob Fitgerald, really likes her. He might even have written the headline himself. "So, let's take stock of where we are at this point," he writes, well into the piece "You've read four pages about how hot Stacy is, how athletic she is, and how you'd love to sit and watch a football game with her...what you really want to know...is how you could manage to maneuver yourself into the affections of a girl who looks like this."

Actually, that's not what at least one reader was hoping for. But, Fitzgerald, since you brought it up....

"I'm not really attracted to a big, jacked guy," Keibler tells the magazine. "I think that's a little excessive. I'm attracted to moderation. Someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out."

So, if, like Fitzgerald, you want Stacy, be moderate fellahs. And Stacy could be yours -- as soon as she leaves the arms of Mr. Moderation himself, Sexiest Man Alive George Clooney. Anyway, back to the pictures. In another one inside, she's wearing hot pink short-shorts and a black tank top, doing what looks like a karate kick on the sand.

Other fun bits to glean from the story:

* She showed up to the photo shoot not only without an entourage -- she drove herself. Apparently in magazine cover-shoot-land, that's saying something.

* She once bought a single ticket to a Ravens away game and went solo.

* She's fond of the word "jacked."

* She used $10,000 in winnings from a Nitro Girls dancing competition to buy Ravens season tickets.

And, that's about it.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 08 May 2012, 05:11

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy,
You honestly look so beautiful on this cover with the way that brilliant man/woman did your makeup, especially your eyes. This is how your face should have looked on the Red Carpet. It is a very natural look without being overdone.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 08 May 2012, 11:08

But I understood that make up needs to be heavier where flash photography is concerned otherwise the lady looks washed out.
And make up for photos out of doors on the beach can be lighter.

Maybe playfuldeb can enlighten us as she's a really good
portrait photographer.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 08 May 2012, 12:56

Must have been a slow newsday if the newspaper is critiquing a magazine.....and they're just now figuring out that she's fluff?? What did they think a Nitro girl did?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 08 May 2012, 14:06

Melbert you are a funny lady, can't imagine wearing lingerie and then wrestling with a women. Sorry my reply is so late, been having major internet problems.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 08 May 2012, 14:10

Sounds like a fun job to me lol!
Plus keeping fit !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Tue 08 May 2012, 14:51

Joanna wrote:But I understood that make up needs to be heavier where flash photography is concerned otherwise the lady looks washed out.
And make up for photos out of doors on the beach can be lighter.

Maybe playfuldeb can enlighten us as she's a really good
portrait photographer.

ME TOO! ME TOO!!!
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 08 May 2012, 16:31

I just think SK's makeup looked much softer in these pics. There was much more detail to her eyes; perhaps well-blended eyeliner. Lots of emphasis on the eyes softens the face, as long as it's well-blended, and draws the attention upwards. The lipstick shade was neither too light nor too strong. Lots of lip gloss makes small lips (like mine) look bigger.

I wish that all of the ladies on COH had their makeup done by an on-set makeup artist. Watching them is like observing a true craftsman paint a picture. Rather than follow the latest makeup fads, they use plenty of tricks to make everyone look so much more beautiful. Most have an extremely observant eye and have really studied their art. And they are not trying to sell you products that you don't need either. How do you think they turn men, with their sometimes very masculine faces, into gorgeous woman?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down