George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rande And Cindy - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rande And Cindy

+46
zzz
Alisonfan
it's me
Silje
PigPen
Way2Old4Dis
/
Cece42
Donnamarie
Doug Ross
Katiedot
amaretti
fava
theminis
Picachu
Mazy
Evelyn Healy
mel01
Best in Category
pandabear
NotAvailable
Maggy
Lakin460
MM
OofOof
lelacorb
niloufar
watching
party animal - not!
Missa
Joanna
silly girl
playfuldeb
Casey
Lighterside
lolo"layla"
Merlin
laetval
sisieq
blubelle
lucy
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
50 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rande And Cindy - Page 2 Empty Re: Rande And Cindy

Post by playfuldeb Mon 03 Jan 2011, 06:57

good at being naughty?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 03 Jan 2011, 10:21

George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kid Rock were all on the guest list for a party at a posh Cabo San Lucas resort, but one famous couple apparently wasn't

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lolo on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 02:54; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Jan 2011, 13:11

In the day Deb, in the day!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 04 Jan 2011, 03:41

we all have to be good at something, eh?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 04 Jan 2011, 13:46

at one time or another in our lifetime!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 07 Jan 2011, 14:18

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 07 Jan 2011, 15:26

This looks like one of those planned paps event Katiedot was telling us about.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Fri 07 Jan 2011, 18:47

These pictures would be much better if Rande lost the shirt and the family.
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Jan 2011, 01:54

Oh PigLove, you still got your "heat" on for Rande, don't ya????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sat 08 Jan 2011, 04:08

He could slap on a little body oil too.
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Jan 2011, 04:41

Are you volunteering?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Sun 09 Jan 2011, 00:00

A woman's work is never done!
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 02 Sep 2012, 02:12

Wow this is an old thread...anyway found this article on the Daily Mail...guess RG is home he went to dinner with CC (they do look good together)
--wonder where GC is? Do you think he went to Greece?

Still got that look of love! Supermodel Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber can't stop staring into each other's eyes
By JADE WATKINS

They have been married for 14 years and have two stunning children, Presley, 13, and Kaia, 10.
And Cindy Crawford and her husband Randy Geber looked more in love than ever as they stepped out last night.
Holding hands, the couple gazed into each other's eyes as they left Malibu's famous chili cook-off.

The couple, who most likely took their youngsters to the family-friendly event, looked thrilled to be spending some alone time together after both having busy schedules of late.
Glowing from head-to-toe, the supermodel looked gorgeous in boot-cut jeans paired with a tie-dye peasant-style top and some simple sandals.
The 46-year-old appeared as youthful as ever, wearing just a touch of make-up on her bronzed visage.
Meanwhile, businessman Rande also showed off his deep tan in a similar wash of jeans to his wife and a navy blue shirt.
The couple were enjoying some downtime and taking a break from their busy schedules.
While Rande always has multiple projects going on associated with his group of restaurants and bars, Cindy has just launched a clothing collection aimed at busy modern mums for European high street chain C&A.
While it won't win any awards for glamour, the knits, tops and jeans are easy to wear and affordable (prices start at just over ten euros for a top).
And as the pin-up girl for middle-aged women who honed their style by gazing at the supers in Vogue magazines of the eighties and nineties, of course Cindy herself is the perfect woman to model it.

The mum-of-two shows that she still has it in the black and white shots accompanying the launch, showing off glossy hair and immaculate skin as she expertly poses in the casual clothes.
She says: 'My goal is to help design comfortable fashion for everyday wear.
'I have always dreamed of having my own fashion line and am thrilled to be partnering with C&A.
'It is important to me to be affiliated with a company that offers feel-good fashion with unparalleled customer offering.'
Unfortunately for British women, the Cindy Crawford Collection @ C&A is only available in Europe: the chain pulled out of the UK in 2000.
But the U.K's loss is the Europeans gain, Thorsten Rolfes, Head of Corporate Communications at C&A Europe says:
Cindy Crawford is known to the world as one of the original models who defined that pivotal moment when fashion models became stars in their own right.
'As such, she represents the iconic aspirations of the generation to which we target some of our core ladies’ collections: chic, modern and timeless.
'At the same time, she managed to remain the ‘girl next door’ as she describes it herself, having also a personal life beyond the spotlights as a businesswoman and a mother.'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 02 Sep 2012, 09:24

The "gazing into each other's eyes" picture looks a little false to me
and I'm pleased George doesn't do that in public.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 02 Sep 2012, 12:24

I know it's not a George and Stacy thread, but that "gaze into each others' eyes" pic reminded me of G and S's staring contests on the red carpets last year. They did it almost every time; it was so weird. Maybe it's something all four of them do together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 02 Sep 2012, 12:35

Wow it amazes me how we all see something different...I thought RG and CC looked natural together...very relaxed (the gazing stuff is silly----they were looking at each other) even the hand holding seemed relaxed and easy. The photos of GC and SK seemed forced....at least on his end...but again that is my perception.

So if RG came back I still wonder where GC is?

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 02 Sep 2012, 13:12

Maybe Alexander Payne has a house in Greece. Or one of the executive producers of 'The Descendants'. Really sorry can't remember his name.....he looked like fun at the LA opening..

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Nov 2012, 22:05

'I have the most beautiful wife in the world!' Cindy Crawford's husband gushes about his better half as they pose in romantic shoot

By Iona Kirby
PUBLISHED:15:06 GMT, 21 November 2012| UPDATED: 20:10 GMT, 21 November 2012

He says he has the most beautiful wife in the world, and Cindy Crawford's husband might be right. Rande Gerber has gushed about his stunning spouse in a new interview for Haute Living magazine, while Cindy divulged about the secrets to their strong relationship. The happy couple also posed for a romantic photo shoot which sees them strolling on the beach hand in hand.

Cindy claims the key to their successful partnership is friendship. She said: 'We’ve been together for about 20 years, and the foundation of our relationship is that we have a really strong friendship. We genuinely really like and respect each other. We have fun together. 'Life is stressful and parenting is stressful, but we still make time for each other. We treat each other like friends and that’s great... but I still like looking at him.' She added: 'That’s not to be underrated.'

Gerber pitched in: 'We're fortunate. We do what we love and can also set our schedules as we wish. 'I do have the most beautiful wife in the entire world. I look at her now the same way I did when I first met her. I look at her in the morning and see her lying there and I know how lucky I am.'

Gerber was promoting his new tequila company, Casamigos, which is a collaborative effort alongside his pal George Clooney. He explains of the venture: 'We’ve been drinking Casamigos for the past four years. George and I both have homes in Cabo and the name of our company, loosely translated, means House of Friends.'

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 03:11

I love the picture with Rande at the bar with his Caliche Rum with the line under the pic "New venture: Rande is launching a tequila company called Casamigos alongside pal George Clooney".

The Daily Fail strikes again!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 22 Nov 2012, 03:35

Where are GC & SK ?
They spend privat time toghether or n0t?
What do U think
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 03:47

Well Niloufar, they are either together keeping quiet, or they've gone their separate ways. With George, we are just in guessing game mode. We have to rely on pics, and until we see the pics, it's all speculation.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Nov 2012, 13:07

Thans les Franchies de George clooney

'I have the most beautiful wife in the world!' Cindy Crawford's husband gushes about his better half as they pose in romantic shoot
By IONA KIRBY
PUBLISHED: 15:06 GMT, 21 November 2012 | UPDATED: 20:10 GMT, 21 November 2012
Comments (87)

He says he has the most beautiful wife in the world, and Cindy Crawford's husband might be right.
Rande Gerber has gushed about his stunning spouse in a new interview for Haute Living magazine, while Cindy divulged about the secrets to their strong relationship.
The happy couple also posed for a romantic photo shoot which sees them strolling on the beach hand in hand.

Lovebirds: Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber reveal the secrets to their success in the new issue of Haute Living
Cindy claims the key to their successful partnership is friendship.
She said: 'We’ve been together for about 20 years, and the foundation of our relationship is that we have a really strong friendship. We genuinely really like and respect each other. We have fun together.
'Life is stressful and parenting is stressful, but we still make time for each other. We treat each other like friends and that’s great... but I still like looking at him.'

Life's a beach: The happy couple also pose in an amorous shoot for the magazine

Lucky man: Rande was right to say he has the 'most beautiful wife in the entire world'
She added: 'That’s not to be underrated.'

Gerber pitched in: 'We're fortunate. We do what we love and can also set our schedules as we wish.
'I do have the most beautiful wife in the entire world. I look at her now the same way I did when I first met her. I look at her in the morning and see her lying there and I know how lucky I am.'

Companionship is key: Cindy says their friendship foundation is crucial to their relationship

Still got it: Cindy says she is still attracted to her man 20 years into their relationship
Gerber was promoting his new tequila company, Casamigos, which is a collaborative effort alongside his pal George Clooney.

More...
Still got it! Cindy Crawford returns to the cover of Shape magazine 20 years on... and still looks as amazing as ever
He explains of the venture: 'We’ve been drinking Casamigos for the past four years. George and I both have homes in Cabo and the name of our company, loosely translated, means House of Friends.'
Meanwhile Cindy was seen displaying her gorgeous shape on Tuesday during a West Hollywood outing.

New venture: Rande is launching a tequila company called Casamigos alongside pal George Clooney
She sported a pair of skin-tight stone-coloured skinny jeans which hugged her slim legs and pert derriere.
The 46-year-old paired the fitted trousers with a white cardigan, colourful scarf and brown peep toe ankle boots.
The busy star was glued to her mobile phone while she crossed the street before kicking off a shopping trip.

Looking super: Cindy dressed her trim figure in skinny jeans for some shopping in West Hollywood on Tuesday

Younger than her years: The 46-year-old supermodel was youthful in the skin-tight jeans, a cardigan and ankle boots
With a body like that, perhaps Cindy was on her way to pick up some more sexy outfits.
As she looks amazing for her age, the star was asked to share her beauty secrets with Shape for their new issue.
She told Shape: 'You take your body and your fitness for granted in your 20’s a lot and to do a Shape cover now at 46 reminds me that all the hard work and all the times that you work out even when you don’t that it all pays off.

Treating herself: Cindy decided to stock up on some new clothes during her outing

On the go: Cindy remained glued to her mobile phone as she made her way to the shops

Cover stars: The pair grace the cover of the November/December 2012 issue of Haute Living
'It’s cumulative. It will catch up to you over the years either in a bad way if you don’t take care of your body, or in a good way, if you do take care of your body.'
Cindy says that she is fully committed to staying in shape and works out at least three times a week with a personal trainer.
And on top of that she likes to do other outdoor activities with her girlfriends.
She said: 'I try to go hiking once a week and I really love to go with a girlfriend because it’s like therapy plus working out.
'It reminds me to stop and appreciate that I’m in Malibu and that I have these beautiful surroundings.'
Cindy, who used to be married to Richard Gere, also conceded that most women do not have the free time or the resources she has to keep up a gruelling fitness regime but said that 'whatever you have time for' is better than nothing.
She said: 'I think a lot of women get in this head that if you don’t have an hour to go to the gym then it’s not worth it - but 10 minutes is worth it, 30 minutes is worth it.
In addition, Cindy advised maintaining your ‘do-able’ weight to avoid the perils of yo-yo dieting, and gushed about the benefits of drinking plenty of water and sticking to a healthy diet.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:54

I'm sorry but no matter how hard I try, I just don't like these two. Her, maybe. Him? He looks and sounds like a jerk and talk about famewhore! Reading about George's other guy friends, they all seem real. These two just seem in it for the photo ops they get from being his friends. To me, they're the quintessential Ken and Barbie, right down to the clothes they wear.

I must admit, the fact he chooses to spend so much of his free time with this obviously vapid man, makes me wonder if maybe he's not a little on the image centered side as well and it makes me sad. Frankly, without George as his friend I doubt Rande would know where Darfur is, if he even has a clue now!

Sorry to be negative on a day of thanks but I took a break from cooking and found these pics and had to open my big mouth!

Last edited by OofOof on Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lady of whatever instead of famewhore)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 29 Nov 2012, 15:17

@OafOaf: You have a such a cute dog. How old is it?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 29 Nov 2012, 16:49

MM! Thank You! We don't know how old he is. We rescued him a year ago (or more aptly, he rescued us). He is the most wonderful guy. He was dumped at a local PAWs by relatives of his previous owner. After several months there he went into a prison dog training program. After "graduating" he wasn't adopted because of a hip problem and because he's part Rottweiler. I'm on the board of a small animal rescue group and we'd fostered a young dog for the prison program. They were desperately trying to find a home for our boy and I jokingly said to the trainer, we should take him and let someone else adopt our foster dog after graduation. She talked me into meeting him--we'd lost our two dogs a year back and decided we wanted a smaller size--but then we met our guy and he won us over!

I've had some great dogs but this lil guy is the most amazing! We aren't great at training so most of our dogs haven't been well behaved. He is so good! He heels! He minds! He is the most loving dog I've ever known! We had a DNA test done and discovered he's half Rotty, a quarter Lab and...get this...a quarter Shiba Inu!

Sorry to blather on but he's just so wonderful!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 29 Nov 2012, 17:14

I work in a women's prison and we have a dog training program for the inmates. The organization that brings the dogs and supervises the trainins is PAWS for Ability (I think that's the name) and they specialize in training dogs to assist disabled vets.
Sorry to wonder off topic, but couldn't resist when you brought up the prison puppy program.....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 29 Nov 2012, 17:52

Lakin, how wonderful! The local prison program is amazing! The woman behind it all here does it for nothing. She has saved several hundred dogs from local shelters and most are adopted immediately upon graduation. Our boy had a hip problem that we discovered after adopting him was actually a dislocated hip. Think he was hit by a car several years ago and nothing was done. We are having surgery done--a hip replacement-- soon. Had to save up for a year to pay or it, and lose some extra pounds he gained while back at the shelter.

If anyone has a prison program in their area and is looking for a dog, you can't go wrong! My baby boy is wonderful!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 29 Nov 2012, 22:26

This is very sweet. They complement each other in appearance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 29 Nov 2012, 23:35

I'm sorry Maggy but as hard as I try I find them both to be plastic. I'll try to see something better in them but I think it's a shame Rande seems to be the friend he hangs with most. His other guy friends seem like real and really nice people. Rande strikes me as a number one player, image oriented and someone who uses George for his fame. And her face seems frozen in time, even though she's smiling. I guess it's probably photo shopped but still...

Now you're probably ready to whack me! I've got a migraine and have been trying to just make it through the past few days so don't mind me. Just call me Negative Nell!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 30 Nov 2012, 00:19

Don't be silly, Nell, I would never call you that.

I've had my real bad days too. I just unload everything on IM.

You know, there are some real great people here in this forum,
like Cindi, Lakin, Phys major and Jo. (those are the ones I have bonded with the most)
They have been there for me in the past.

Am a good listener too Wink don't be afraid to reach out.

Back to subject: I think the photos are photo shopped. But even so, they do complement each other. They don't look like the odd couple like you know who, hehehe.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 30 Nov 2012, 02:23

Well, I am ging to go out on a limb here with a gut feeling on G and SK. About their time together. Not saying they are deeply in love, but then why would he want to train a new one when he got one ready to poke holes in the red carpet with tose dang spikey heels?

I see all the movis he is developing and acting in and I see red carpet seasons up the umpth, and think that means maybe she is around until at least 2015 March, just to hit those carpets for HIM. You know how mad reward/award seasons are...

Please don't hate me, I detest it too, but its my gut feeling and more than a LITTLE likey... just look at the facts...the way he has went into work mode and then pops up with her to ensure that everyone knows they are still...? Mad No pale

(Kat, you can make this a new thread if you want. I didn't really think it would make a new one, unless others want to discuss the thought...)
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 30 Nov 2012, 02:40

I am sorry about your migraines Oof....I know the feeling---migraines run in my family. Are you on medication? I hope you feel better....

I think your thoughts on RG and CC are interesting it does seem a strange relationship---I mean with GC. All his other friends are very low key and pretty invisible.

JoanieJD I agree she will be around for awhile but I am not sure she will have the patience to stay until 2015. But you never know.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 30 Nov 2012, 02:51

I agree I think she will be around for awhile because what does she really have to do. Her career is no different today than it was when she started dating him at least with him she is able to be with Alisters.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 30 Nov 2012, 03:17

Hey all! Silly Girl, I am not on meds now. Went off of all medication 2 years ago and have felt better. Stopped coffee and chocolate and blessedly had very few migraines, until recently. Not sure what it is but I want them to GO AWAY!!!!

I too think she's longterm but, I'm with Silly Girl, I don't know that she's going to want to stick around until 2015--her eggs are getting older and she'll be 36, which sadly, is quite old for women in Hollywood. I think she's going to start thinking about finding someone to settle down with who has a nice big, rich nest for her to feather.

And, based on what you all have written in other threads about other GF''s, George doesn't seem to like them much over 34 years of age!

She's most definitely meeting lots of rich, powerful men so it's a good gig still for her but career wise, it doesn't seem to have gotten her anything but more of what she had before, for more money. I don't know anything about his other GF's but it seems like being GF of isn't that great for the longterm benefits of these girls. Once he moves on, it seems the rest of the world does as well.

But hey, think of the fun we'll have watching her on the Red Carpets. Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 30 Nov 2012, 12:09

whatever.

Since this is going on and on and on - we can have some expectations. Right. How she can maintain and get the little attention is to make sure the dresses are sexy. It means short, shorter, the shortest.

Till the point, when the dress is above her navel, I would say that it is exaggeration… tan is obligatory for her figure. Also long hair (no matter who´s hair it is in the first place). What else... shoes, high high heels, otherwise the legs can seem to be normal length or even short.

I do not have anything more to comment about this. Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 30 Nov 2012, 21:46

BIC you are soooooooooo funny! I think you may have finally taken my migraine away. I don't laugh easily but you, my dear, make me LAUGH! Whether you like Stacy or not, it will be fun for all--with her new stylist, there's going to be some real zingers on those red carpets! And I can't wait to hear your commentary Best! Because it's the BEST!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 24 Dec 2012, 02:25

Looks like if George is in Mexico for Christmas this year, it won't be with Cindy and family. Pretty sure there was an interview some time this year where Cindy said they usually spend Christmas in Mexico with her side of the family. These pics make me go "aawww" (so sweet): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:26

This was mentioned on another thread. Not sure if I believe it. I find RG to be one of those guys who is a flirt. He could be smarmy but maybe he is just one of those touchy feely kinds of guys. CC has said he is the more laid back of the two. At least I think I remember her saying that in an interview.

From Celebitchy:

Is Cindy Crawford’s marriage over & was she dirty dancing w/Brody Jenner?

This story is more than a little bit creepy, and I’m hoping that it’s not true due to what seems like sheer randomness, but Star has spoken to eyewitnesses who say that Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber (who have lasted 14 years so far) are basically kaput. Further, the story claims that Cindy acted like a drunken idiot at a recent swanky hotel event. She was allegedly trying to make Rande jealous and telling people, “My marriage is over!” What’s more, 47-year-old Cindy was said to be “drunkenly fawning over twentysomething Terraplane Sun guitarist Johnny Zambetti.” Here’s a picture of Johnny’s band (which I’d never heard of until now); he’s in the back row, third from the left. Weird.

It gets even worse from there. According to this fantastic tale, Cindy was also (in a room full of party witnesses) dirty dancing with Brody Jenner in a vain attempt to get back at Rande for cheating on her over the course of their marriage. Brody, of course, is a member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan and also dated Avril Lavigne for two years of blissful mutual douchiness. No, Cindy. Just NO.

Cindy Crawford is widely acknowledged to be one of the hottest women of all time, but at a concert at the Malibu Inn in early February, the 47-year-old supermodel was more of a hot mess! While downing drink after drink, she went on a wild dancing and flirting spree, with victims including Brody jenner and Johnny Zambetti, the lead guitarist of the headlinging band Terraplane Sun — all while Rande Gerber, her husband of 14 years, looked on unfazed.

As she openly hit on Johnny backstage, Cindy blurted out a possible reason why: “My marriage is over!” she said, according to eyewitness Lyle Riddle, Terraplane Sun’s drummer. “She certainly wasn’t acting like a married woman. She was acting like a single, 21-year-old party girl.”

Cindy’s rep insists that Cindy and Rande were at Malibu In that night to see their friend Shwayze and that Cindy was not flirting wiht any men or drinking, and adds that Cindy and Rande are “very happily married,” but Lyle tells a much different story. According to him, everyone at the bar noticed how out of control Cindy was acting that night. “She was drinking wine, beer and cocktails, and she seemed very intoxicated.”

In addition to putting the moves on Johnny — compimenting him and telling him about her thing for “hot band guys” — Cindy also showcased her dirty dancing skills, grinding on Brody in front of the entire room. “She was really drunka nd basically chasing Brody all around the bar,” another eyewitness says. “After awhile, he and his two guy friends started to mess with her, buying her shots and making her take them. She was loving the attention!”

One would think Rande, 50, would be disturbed, but the nightlife impresario didn’t bat an eye over his wife’s provocative antics, even as she climbed onstage — twice — to dance and whip her hair around for the cheering crowds. Rande, who was sitting at a big table with friends, “wasn’t paying Cindy any attention at all,” says a source. “He was completely checked out. It’s like it wasn’t even his wife up there.” His indifference only added fuel to speculations that the pair are all but finished.

According to a source, Rande’s indifference is precisely the reason Cindy’s behaving like a teenager in the first place — it’s her way of getting back at him for cheating on her throughout their marriage. In 2004, waitress Harmony Kubiak told Star that she and Rande had a steamy encounter at his club Whiskey Blue in New Orleans’ W hotel, and the rumors about his wandering eye haven’t stopped since.

“Cindy’s put up with a lot over the years and is acting out now as a way to deal with her frustration,” says an insider. “She always flirts with guys, and it’s raeally sad because I think she does it out of jealousy over Rande flirting with other women.”

[From Star, print edition, March 4, 2013]

What seems particularly damning about this story is that there were tons of witnesses to these alleged events, and the details include Rande completely ignoring this chain of events. So was Cindy just drunk off her ass and not in touch with reality, or are she and Rande experiencing definite, serious trouble with their relationship? Who knows. They’re both very pretty people with (probably) pretty big egos, and maybe there’s just not enough room for that much pretty and ego in one relationship. What I want to know is this … if Cindy and Rande do split, who gets custody of George Clooney?

She posted this tweet the other day---oh and yesterday was her birthday....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:15

Yep, so dinner tonight with Gerbers? Or pre-Oscars CAA party at Greystone, or Warner Bros party at Soho House?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:53

Could be. He sure treats Stacy like one of the "boys." So beer & darts with Stacy, & the boys.
Then he might drive off for a romantic interlude with one of his alleged many paramours. Still...at his age, it's becoming so dull.
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 00:07

Maybe the CAA party and then a private one? Jimmy Kimmel's party seems to be popular.

On Rande, I don't like the guy. He just makes me go eww. He's the guy in a bar who hits on you and doesn't take no for an answer. And, he's surrounded by "eager" young female cocktail waitresses looking for their opportunity in show business. Sadly, they're more than happy to accommodate guys like Rande.

He's the one aspect of George's life that makes me wonder a bit about George. He seems like a vapid and arrogant person; a guy who just likes to have fun. I know he's supposedly a good business man but, based on the stuff on this site about his business, his brother seems to run the business and he's the PR face of the clubs He's a "party-girl," as much or more than all the girls George seems to hook up with.

And, while it would be sad to see a marriage break up, I can't say I'd blame Cindy if she moved on. The guy has had so many women accuse him of sexual harassment, I simply can't believe he's just unlucky.

I read the comments on the Celebitchy site and they just made me sad. I do wonder who George would ally himself with if they did split up. Rande or Cindy?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Sat 23 Feb 2013, 00:15

Neither. He'll keep a respectable impartiality.
BUT... Rande Gerbe is bad news. Vibe...
It's George's fame he (& many others) covet. Period.
George maybe should have launched an alcoholic beverage solo...maybe one day.
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 23 Feb 2013, 01:44

It seems like we all have the same feeling about Rande, he just gives me a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach. I know that if I knew them I would never allow any of my girls around him. That is the kind of sick feeling he gives you.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:02

I met Cindy when she was just out of high school, and she was a very sweet person then ( we grew up somewhat close to each other). I hope she has remained so.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 23 Feb 2013, 17:54

Mazy wrote:It seems like we all have the same feeling about Rande, he just gives me a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach. I know that if I knew them I would never allow any of my girls around him. That is the kind of sick feeling he gives you.
is a matter of "skin" to me with a sense of revulsion but I do not know why!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:00

im not a Rande fan, there's just something about him that creeps me out

there kids are gorgeous though and i love this quote

if Cindy and Rande do split, who gets custody of George Clooney?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 23 Feb 2013, 22:00

Picachu wrote:im not a Rande fan, there's just something about him that creeps me out

there kids are gorgeous though and i love this quote

if Cindy and Rande do split, who gets custody of George Clooney?

That was a funny quote, my money is on Cindy for custody. There has been a lot of innuendo around Cindy and Rande for many years and it will probably continue for many years.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 22:25

I hope he'd go with Cindy. Seems like they were friends first. But, he seems close to Rande, sadly, so, based on what I've seen with friends who've divorced, the guys typically stick with each other. But who knows with George!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 23 Feb 2013, 22:30

I think he will stick with Randy. They are both guys and business partners, motorcycle buddies and he has defended him in the past. Remember George once said he understood where Al Cowlings was coming from? IMO he will try and stay at least cordial with both of them. Whether he succeeds might depend on whether Cindi thinks he helped RandE pull the wool over her eyes.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 24 Feb 2013, 13:34

I love that joke "who gets custody of GC"...wonder if George will hear of it. The obvious answer would be Rande (but I agree he will be friendly with both parties) - sounds like they met in the early 90's, likely pre-ER, so he probably met Rande first. Wish we knew all this timing for sure, but I'm guessing Cindy and George also would have known each other around the ER days, since they shared the same agent Michael Gruber, who was Rande's friend since childhood (wow, coincidences in life).

Don't think George and Cindy were close though, not like George and Rande. From that one Youtube video of George and Cindy from the Batman Forever premiere, it does look like they were friends, and he can be seen introducing her to Anthony Edwards..maybe he knew her cuz she was linked on&off with Rande since 1994? Then again I remember reading an article about Cindy/something about celebs and food, and it was stated by the writer that she introduced both George and Rande to sushi the first time they met...maybe it meant the first time George met up with Cindy and Rande as a couple for dinner...can't possibly mean the first time they met was when Rande introduced them when they met up for dinner?

Oh yeah, when George had the big falling-out with Michael Gruber during the process of buying the Como property (which i thought was very sad, especially when I read Gruber's explanation), I wondered whether Cindy and Rande would still be close to George or side with Gruber. As Gruber was fired from CAA, Cindy lost her long-time agent who had done a lot for her. Both Cindy and George were reported to have been taken over as clients by Bryan Lourd himself. In the end it was clear what happened with Gruber didn't affect their friendship.

I think George and Rande are very close, and probably similar in some ways - both guy's guys - they trust and like each other and have each other's back. Didn't George describe "the boys" as the greatest support group ever. Whatever we see of George and Rande/Cindy in public is only a smidgen of the extent of contact and communication they've had over the years. Cindy mentioned once when her kids were younger that although they didn't care/realise their mother's celebrity, they were aware that certain ppl are famous, eg George and Reese Witherspoon - they would ask "what are they saying about Uncle George?"

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next